๐—ง๐—ช๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ; ๐–ณ๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐— ๐–ฌ๐–พ๏ฟฝ...

Da gayforkpopgirlgroups

๐–จ๐—†๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ธ/๐–ญ (๐–บ๐—„๐–บ. ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž) ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐— ๐—†๐–พ๐—†๐–ป๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ณ๐–ถ๐–จ๐–ข๐–ค.... ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ... Altro

short note!
- สŸแด€แด›แด‡ ษดษชษขสœแด› sแด›แดœแด…สษชษดษข
- sษชแด„แด‹
- สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด แด›แด€สŸแด‡ษดแด›
- แดแด แด‡ส€แดกแดส€แด‹แด‡แด…
- sสŸแด‡แด‡แด˜ แด˜แด€ส€แด€สŸสsษชs
- แด›ษชส€แด‡แด…
- แด›ษชส€แด‡แด…, แด˜แด›. ษชษช
- ส€แด€ษชษดส ษดษชษขสœแด›
- แด›แดกษชแด„แด‡'s ส™แด€ส™ส
- แด สŸษชแด แด‡
- ษดแดแด› sแด ษชษดษดแดแด„แด‡ษดแด›
- ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด›สœแด‡
- า“ษชส€sแด› แดแด‡แด‡แด›ษชษดษข
- แด€ แด„สœแด€แดแด›ษชแด„ แดแดส€ษดษชษดษข
- sสœแด‡'สŸสŸ ส™แด‡ า“ษชษดแด‡
- แดกแด‡'ส€แด‡ ษดแดแด› ษขแดษดษดแด€ สœแดœส€แด› สแดแดœ
- แด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ แดแด‹แด€ส?
- sแด€sแด€แด‡ษดษข า“แด€ษด
- สŸแด€แดœษขสœษชษดษข ษขแด€s
- ส™แด€แด… ษชษดา“สŸแดœแด‡ษดแด„แด‡
- ส™แด€แด… ษชษดา“สŸแดœแด‡ษดแด„แด‡, แด˜แด›. ษชษช
- แด„ส€แด‡แด‡แด˜ส
- แด€แดกแด€ส€แด…
- แด˜ส€แด‡แด›แด›ส
- ษช แดแดกแด‡ สแดแดœ
- sแด›แดส€ส แด›ษชแดแด‡
- า“แด‡แด€ส€
- สœแด‡'s ส™แด€แด„แด‹
- สœแด‡'s ส™แด€แด„แด‹, แด˜แด›. ษชษช
- ษช'แด แด‡ ษขแดแด› สแดแดœ
- ษขแดษดแด‡
- ษขแดษดแด‡, แด˜แด›. ษชษช
- ส™แด€แด‹ษชษดษข ษขแดษดแด‡ แดกส€แดษดษข
- แด˜แด‡ส€ษชแดแด…
- แด„สŸแดœแดsส
- แด„แด€แดœษขสœแด› ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด€แด„แด›
๐Œ๐”๐‹๐“๐ˆ๐๐‹๐„ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐’
- แด ษชส€แด€สŸ ส/ษด แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด›s
- แด ษชส€แด€สŸ ส/ษด แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด›s, แด˜แด›. ษชษช
- ส/ษด sแด˜แดษชสŸษชษดษข sแดษดษขs
- ส/ษด ส™แด‡ษชษดษข ษขแด€ส
- ส/ษด แด€ษดแด… า“แด‡แดแด€สŸแด‡ ษชแด…แดสŸs
- สŸแด‡แด€ส€ษด แด›สœแด‡ แด€สŸแด˜สœแด€ส™แด‡แด› แดก/ ส/ษด
- ส/ษด แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกษชแด„แด‡, แด˜แด›. ษช
- ส/ษด แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกษชแด„แด‡, แด˜แด›. ษชษช
๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’
โ€ข sแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด›s [แด˜แด€ส€แด› ษช]
โ€ข sแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด›s [แด˜แด€ส€แด› ษชษช]
โ€ข sแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด›s [แด˜แด€ส€แด› ษชษชษช]
โ€ข sแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด›s [แด˜แด€ส€แด› ษชแด ]
โ€ข sแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด›s [แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด ]
๐ˆ๐๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐‘๐„๐“ ๐๐”๐Ž๐“๐„๐’ (๐Ÿ๐ญ. ๐ฒ/๐ง)
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
a/n
uhm..hi?
another update ig

- สแดแดœ sสœแดแดœสŸแด…'แด แด‡ แด›แดสŸแด… แดœs

4.7K 84 11
Da gayforkpopgirlgroups

𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 | y/n gets bullied in school and not to worry her members, she didn't tell them.

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | bullying

𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 | ✓

𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁 | ✓

𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹/𝘀 | twice

══════════════════════

Going to school and being an idol isn't easy. Y/N had to learn it the hard way.

When Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun were still in school with her, they would always help her out with some mean girls.

After they graduated though, Y/N was alone. She had a good friend, but she would always back off when the bullies would come close to Y/N and after that she'd apologize that she didn't do anything.

Y/N didn't blame her of course, she understood that.

There were three girls that bullied her. They always talked about how bad of an idol Y/N was, or going even farther with insulting her member (which brings Y/N over the edge cause that's just a no-go).

"Look who it is, girls. Got the wannabe idol here." The 'leader' of the bullies said, as they came up to Y/N.

"At least I am something compared to you." Y/N mumbled.

"What did you say?" The bully said, shoving her against the lockers.

"You heard me right. Look, I've got no clue what you want from me, but I'm starting to think that you're jealous." Y/N fought back.

She could see the bully's face getting red. Probably out of embarrassment, she thought.

"You don't have right to talk to me like that!" The bully yelled as her two friends stood behind her.

"I can talk to you however I want." Y/N told her. The bully glared at Y/N and raised her hand, slapping the idol's right cheek.

Y/N's friend watched from a few meters away, worry displayed all over her face.

"What is going on here?" A teacher asked, walking past the students who watched.

The bully quickly let Y/N go, "Nothing, teacher. Y/N just tripped." She lied.

The teacher raised her eyebrow, but let it go, "Alright. Go to class, everyone. Classes will start soon."

The students scurried off, as Y/N and the group of bullies still stood at the lockers.

"You got lucky today, nerd." The 'leader' said before she grabbed her friends' hands, leaving.

"Are you okay?" Y/N's friend asked, coming closer to Y/N.

"Fine. Don't worry." Y/N told her.

---

Later, when classes ended, Y/N waited for her friend in front of the school. But instead of her friend, the bullies walked up to her.

"The loser's waiting for her friend, huh?" The 'leader' said, laughing with her friends.

"What do you want from me?" Y/N asked annoyed.

"We...," The bully motioned from her to Y/N, "got something to discuss."

"Hurry up, then. I've got practice." Y/N said.

Y/N heard the bullies laugh again, the next thing she felt was a sharp pain on her head and then black.

Since most of the students already left the school, nobody really noticed the situation.

Only later, when Y/N's friend looked for her, she found her unconscious in the front of the school, bleeding from her head.

She quickly called an ambulance and they drove Y/N to the hospital, where they later called Y/N's emergency contact (Jihyo) from Y/N's phone.

---

Jihyo and the other members waited for Y/N in the practice room, when Jihyo suddenly got a call.

"It's Y/N!" She told the other members, who were bored of the waiting.

Jihyo quickly picked up her phone and lifted it to her ear, "Yah, Y/N-ssi, where are you?"

"This isn't Y/N." She heard an unfamiliar voice.

"Why do you have Y/N's phone?" Jihyo asked, panicking at the thought of Y/N potentially being kidnapped.

"Y/N is at Asan Medical Center, right now. She's been brought in around twenty minutes ago." The voice on the other side said.

"I'll be right there." Jihyo said before she hung up.

"Y/N's in the hospital." She said, quickly getting up and taking her stuff.

"Wait- what?" Sana asked, confused.

Y/N's. In. The. Hospital." Jihyo repeated.

"What happened?" Jeongyeon asked, worried.

"I don't know." Jihyo sighed, opening the door.

"Hold on! We'll come with you." Nayeon told her, following Jihyo, along with the other members.

On their way out, they saw their manager unnie and told her what's happening.

They drove to the hospital, where they saw Y/N's friend.

"What happened?" Jihyo instantly asked, intimidating the girl slightly.

"I just found her unconscious. She was bleeding from her head, but I'm assuming it was the bullies." Y/N's friend said, whispering the last part.

"Bullies?" Nayeon asked in disbelief.

"Are you here for Y/N?" A doctor asked, coming up to the group.

"Yeah, w-where is she?" Momo asked.

"She's currently being treated." The doctor told them.

"Does she have any other injuries than the one on her head?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Her whole body's bruised and her left arm is broken, it doesn't look like it was an accident." The doctor said.

Jihyo sighed, feeling her anger rise, "When can we see her?"

"As soon as she's done being treated." The doctor said.

Thank you, doctor obvious, Nayeon thought, rolling her eyes, "Which is when exactly?" She asked.

"In about ten minutes, I'd say." The doctor told them. TWICE nodded, so he left.

"I can't promise that I won't beat up someone today." Jihyo mumbled, calming down a bit when Sana placed a hand on her shoulder.

The doctor came back around twelve minutes later, which caused the girls to instantly look at him.

"You can go see Y/N, now. She's in room 83." He said, smiling at them.

The girls rushed through the hallways leaving Y/N's friend in the waiting room.

"What about you?" The doctor asked her.

"My mom's gonna pick me up in a few minutes." The girl said. The doctor nodded and left her alone.

"Knock knock." Chaeyoung said, knocking at Y/N's door.

"Who's there?" Y/N answered.

"Your overprotective moms and your friends." Dahyun said, smiling nervously when she met Nayeon's, Jeongyeon's and Jihyo's gaze.

"Come in." Y/N told them.

Chaeyoung opened the door and the girls went to Y/N's side immediately.

"Why didn't you tell us that this was happening?" Jihyo asked.

"You guys always get worried over the smallest stuff, besides, I knew what I was doing." Y/N said.

"If you knew what you were doing, why did you get knocked out?" Jeongyeon asked.

"I can't predict the future, can I?" Y/N said, leaning against her pillow, "Those girls are probably gonna get suspended, anyways."

"They better, or I'll throw hands." Nayeon said.

"Y/N, you should've told us that this was happening." Jihyo said, sitting down on the bed.

"Why? Would you be able to do anything?" Y/N asked, crossing her arms.

"No, but JYP would." Tzuyu reasoned.

"Then there would've been a scandal about me being bullied, that's not exactly solving the problem, is it?" Y/N said.

"We're not gonna fight with you about this. The most important thing, is that you're somewhat okay now." Nayeon said, patting Y/N's head.

"When we get to the dorm, you'll be explaining eve-ry-thing." Jihyo said, clapping her hands after every syllable.

"You can't hurt me." Y/N said, "I've got a protection spell on me." She raised her arm that was in a cast.

"You still got your legs." Jihyo threatened.

"Enough of this. I wanna sign the cast." Dahyun said, pulling out a purple sharpie, for the light blue cast.

She signed her name with a little heart and handed the sharpie to Chaeyoung, who eagerly waited for it to be her turn.

Even though the members were mad at Y/N for not telling them about the bullying, they couldn't help but ignore those feelings, happy that Y/N would have a better school life now.

══════════════════════

Its 6 am where I live and I gotta slowly get ready for school so I wanted to upload this before I leave <3

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

3.7K 234 17
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ "๐ƒ๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐•๐จ๐ฅ.1" ๐ฌ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ^-^ ๐˜/๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ...
426 8 8
แดษดษขแดษชษดษข | >>>> sสŸแดแดก แดœแด˜แด…แด€แด›ษชษดษข | ___ แด„แดœส€ส€แด‡ษดแด› sแด›แด€แด›แดœs | แดœษดแด…แด‡ส€ สœแด‡แด€แด ส แด‡แด…ษชแด›ษชษดษข; แดœษดแด˜แดœส™สŸษชsสœแด‡แด… า“แดส€ แด‡แด…ษชแด›ษชษดษข ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ: AสŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ Uษดษชแด แด‡ส€sแด‡ / Rแด‡แด€สŸษชแด›ส; sแดแดแด‡...
146K 2.7K 167
๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—†๐–พ๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—’๐–ป๐–พ ๐—…๐–บ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ' ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—Œ๐— : ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‡๐—’ โช ๐’๐”๐๐๐˜ ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐“๐‡ ๐‰๐€๐Œ๐„๐’ โซ.