HATRED - 2jin

Bởi hyunppang

How will things work out if hatred has always become the barrier of your own feelings? "I know you hate me, I... Xem Thêm

NOTE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
Author's Note
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

18

205 10 0
Bởi hyunppang

Heejin's POV

Hyunjin and I are on the way back to our classroom but we're not beside each other.

She's walking faster than I am and I can understand why.

"Hyunjin!" I tried to approach her for the first time.

"Don't talk to me." she replied while walking faster.

"Hyunjin please"

She stopped walking and I sprinted to get beside her. I was about to talk when she suddenly looked at me in the eyes.

"Look, my words are not filtered when I'm upset so please just don't talk to me until I told you to do so."

"But I-"

"Just shut up! Please." Hyunjin said and left me alone this time.

I can't move because of what she just said. I understand where she's coming from and I really feel bad about it.

[Earlier]

She already told me that I failed, miserably.

I already expected it but I didn't expect what she said.

"Our school has a new policy. If you get less than 50% in any quarterly exams, the school will need to kick you out" she explained

I got shocked and I unconsciously stood up. I was about to cry in front of our professor but she calmed me down.

"Sit down, Heejin. You're not going to be kicked out. Your family gave a lot of donations in our school and we don't want to be ungrateful for that but that's not that easy, you need to take a whole new different exam next week, Monday and you cannot fail. This is an opportunity for you because if the other students are in your situation, they'll get kicked out as soon as possible."

After that, she made me stay in her office but I don't know why.

Someone entered the door but I can't even look up.

"I need to talk to you, Hyunjin." Professor Kang said that made me look up to Hyunjin

"About what matter Professor Kang?"

"Have a seat first, Hyunjin" Professor Kang said.

I don't really know why she called Hyunjin here, is it because she wanted me to feel bad because I didn't even get 50% of Hyunjin's score?

"Look, I really need your help now Hyunjin. You're a very smart and hardworking student" Professor Kang started and Hyunjin nod signaling her to continue.

"Now, I will need you to help Heejin to review for her exams."

Help who? Me?

"Sorry? What exactly do you want me to do Prof?" Hyunjin asked with a very confused face.

"Heejin will take a different exam on Monday because obviously she failed and I want you to help her study for her to get a passing grade"

"Prof, I can study on my own. I just got a low grade because of some unfortunate events." I said because I too find it unacceptable.

Hyunjin was about to talk too but we both got shushed by Ms. Kang.

"This may sound displeasing to the both of you but that's my order. You have classes for the whole week so please be with each other on Saturday and Sunday to review, I will keep my eyes on the both of you."

"But Prof I-" Hyunjin and I said in unison but got cut off.

"I'm not done yet."

"This may sound more displeasing but Heejin needs to get 93 and above and if not, Hyunjin's score will be affected too. If Heejin got 91 and got short by 2 points, Hyunjin's score will be 98 instead of 100. I'm doing this for you, Heejin to be motivated because you two seamed to be close. You don't want to mess Hyunjin's grades right?"

"Yes prof but I can really-" she cut me off again

"Are we clear now?"

I nodded.

"Hyunjin?"

"Can I do anything about it?"

"No, sadly."

She nodded.

[Present Time]

I don't really understand the need to put Hyunjin into this. I mean it's my problem but why is Hyunjin being affected?

I felt really guilty because obviously, Hyunjin doesn't want to do it.

I stood in the same place for a while then proceed to walk when I can finally lift my feet.

I saw Hyunjin putting her face down in her armchair and I felt guilty once more.

"Hey what happened?" Hyeju asked me and suddenly all 8 of them are circling around me.

Seems like Hyunjin didn't tell them anything.

"I failed my exam"

"And Hyunjin became emotional because of that?" Jinsoul asked with a quite high tone but got calmed down by Hyeju right after.

"No. Professor Kang told her to study with me because I will take a whole new exam next week and her grades might be affected too if I fail again."

"What? Why would she be in your business? You failed and then she'll get a punishment too?" Haseul asked, confused.

"I don't even know what happened and why Hyunjin got into it."

"When will be your exams and when will she "tutor" you?" Hyeju asked this time.

"Exams on Monday. Will study on Saturday and Sunday."

"Dude that's why! She have a very important thing to do on Saturday that's why she's upset. You should've just did well with the exams so that nobody is being brought up to your business. You disappeared for a week but didn't even passed the exam and now Hyunjin will suffer with you?!" Hyeju said from a very low to a very loud voice.

I'm just looking down at this point.

"Don't yell at her! You don't know what happened when she's not around!" Gowon fought back for me

"And she didn't know how important that thing that Hyunjin was supposed to do on Saturday!" Hyeju yelled back

"It's not Heejin's fault!"

"Then whose? Mine!?"

"Shut up Son Hyeju!"

Their voices are getting louder but when Gowon said that Hyeju came back to her senses and decided to settle down.

"Sorry" Hyeju said and got back to her seat which all of them also did except for Gowon.

"Are you okay?" Gowon asked

"Sorry, now I became the reason why you fought with Hyeju" I said in the verge of crying.

"Shut up and don't cry! I told you you're ugly when you cry." she hugged me and asked me to go outside first.

That's when I started to cry.

"I didn't want this to happen either. I tried to tell Ms. Kang that I can do it alone but she didn't listen and now Hyunjin is upset with me and Hyeju and Jinsoul and you two are" I can't even finish my words at this point but Gowon just hugged me.

"It's not your fault Heejin. You've suffered enough the past few days and I won't let you be in this alone okay? They'll understand you, eventually."

I finally found my comfort in Gowon's words and arms, I don't even want to let go.

"No, stop crying and I'll buy you an ice cream later"

"Thank you, Chaewon." I sniffed

"Gowon." I corrected.

Jinsoul's POV

I saw Heejin and Gowon went out of our classroom.

I felt bad for Heejin though. Gowon is right, we really don't know what happened to Heejin for that one week that she came missing.

Hyunjin is still not talking or even looking at us and Hyeju is drowning into her thoughts near the window.

I know I can't talk to Hyunjin right now but Hyeju needs to talk to someone so I went near her.

"I fucked up right?"

"If I'm being honest, then yes. You yelled at her in the face." I answered truthfully

All I can hear is a sigh from her.

"But both of you did. It's just we're all upset because of the situation. They can't understand us because they don't know Hyunjin's state. On the other side, we can't understand them because we don't know Heejin's"

Hyeju nodded.

"But you should probably apologize. Atleast to Gowon, you're courting her right?"

"Yeah, that's why I thought I fucked up. I'll just fix myself first then apologize to her whenever I'm ready. Thanks Soul." Hyeju tapped my shoulder and sat back to her chair.

"Hey."

I looked at the place where the voice came from and saw Jungeun.

"We're okay right?" she asked

"Of course! Why would you think we're not?"

"That"

"Ah yeah, that's a conflict about our friends but not ours so we're probably good."

"That's a relief." she smiled.

I smiled back and got back to our seat because our next subject is about to start.

...

Our morning class just ended and they said we only have one class in the afternoon since most of our professors are working on their sections' exams.

We decided to eat separately this time because we don't want to add fuel to the fire.

I never heard Hyunjin nor Heejin talked the whole morning same to Hyeju and Gowon but I don't really want to interrupt them so I'll just stay quiet too.

Surprisingly, Yves and Haseul are both quiet too.

Hyunjin's POV

We're on our way to the cafeteria but no one is talking.

I felt guilty because I feel like I brought this kind of energy so I tried to lessen the awkwardness for them.

"Ya Ha Sooyoung! Carry my bag!" I yelled

"Why would I?" she asked

"You lost remember?"

That's when I finally heard a noise.

I heard everyone burst out laughing and it didn't even take 5 seconds before all of their bags are being carried by Yves.

"Ya you okay now?" Jinsoul asked

"Maybe if you pay for my lunch" I teased to get the mood better.

Jinsoul held up her card and stopped walking.

"Okay lunch is on me!"

They're so chaotic at this point because of what Jinsoul just said.

I'm so grateful that I have these people.

"Thank you" I mouthed to Jinsoul

She winked at me in exchange.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

63.1K 3.8K 33
BOOK 2 OF KILL HER A 2jin fanfic. I do not own any of the characters and all of this is just from my imagination.
9.3K 700 30
(lipsoul) Jinsoul has never been the kind of person that likes the idea of romance but when she partnered up with the pretty annoying loud blonde fro...
746 60 11
Everything has been fine up until now. You have the perfect family, getting into your dream university and also a lover. But is everything really per...
4.4K 142 11
Being neglected by her own partner made her seek intimacy elsewhere. A reckless decision, was all it took to make a drastic change in her and someon...