HIS OBSESSION (18+)

De theofficial_nella

Warning! This story contains mature content. Axel Ford is not just your typical bad boy he is also the leader... Mais

INTRODUCTION/CHARACTERS
PLAYLIST
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1: STALKING
Chapter 2: LOVED
Chapter 3: SEX
Chapter 4: BEGINNING
Chapter 5: 19
Chapter 6: BOW
Chapter 7: RACE
Chapter 8: BET
Chapter 9: WATCH
Chapter 10: SERPENT
Chapter 11: RARE
Chapter 12: TRUTH
Chapter 13: GHOST
Chapter 14: CLAIMED
Chapter 15: SIMILAR
Chapter 16: MONSTER
Chapter 17: BROTHER
Chapter 18: STALKED
Chapter 19: DANGER
Chapter 20: ASHAMED
Chapter 21: PERFECT
Chapter 22: FIGURE
Chapter 23: HIS
Chapter 24: COMPETITION
Chapter 25: CLUELESS
Chapter 26: GAMES
Chapter 27: UNTRACEABLE
Chapter 28: CHANGED
Chapter 29: TROUBLE
Chapter 30: FIND
Chapter 31: TAPE
Chapter 32: CLOSER
Chapter 33: PINK
Chapter 34: TRAITOR
Chapter 35: MELTDOWN
Chapter 36: TARGET
Chapter 37: TEMPTED
Chapter 38: AMUSED
Chapter 39: RIVALS
Chapter 40: PAWN
Chapter 41: FOREST
Chapter 42: NERVOUS
Chapter 43: CRAVING HIM
Chapter 44: NUMB
Chapter 45: BREATHLESS
Chapter 46: LUCKY
Chapter 47: NIGHTMARE
Chapter 49: BLOOD ON MY HANDS
Chapter 50: REVENGE IS NECESSARY
Chapter 51: SOMETHING'S WRONG
Chapter 52: KIDNAPPER
Chapter 53: I WILL HEAL WHEN HE'S DEAD
Chapter 54: HIGH
Chapter 55: HATE HER?
Chapter 56: CELL
Chapter 57: ESCAPED DEATH
Chapter 58: MOMENTS LIKE THESE
Chapter 59: ANOTHER DAY
Chapter 60: I KNOW U WOULD'VE DONE IT
Chapter 61: COULDN'T BE WORSE
Chapter 62: DIDN'T I TELL HER I'M CRAZY
Chapter 63: THEY KNOW
Chapter 64: SCARING ME
Chapter 65: BIRTHDAY
Chapter 66: PUNISHMENT
Chapter 67: BOW DOWN
Chapter 68: SWALLOW MY PRIDE
Chapter 69: A NEW THREAT ?
Chapter 70: SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE
Chapter 71: WHAT DOES THE FUTURE BRING

Chapter 48: ONE QUESTION: WHAT THE HELL

60 1 0
De theofficial_nella

“How is Maddy doing,” he asked.

“She's fine..wait how did you know,” I replied.

“kinda obvious love,” he added.

He knew that it was Maddy that I spent time with, but as he brought up that subject I became tensed. He look his finger raising my chin so that I'd look at him. I had everything planned and this wasn't part of it, whatever this is. He might say it is love but I feel as if we are just having sex for pleasure. I never really expected me to go against my plan but one thing remains the same...Axel will remain a pawn in my game until I kill Devin and I have already found out a location on him so it won't take long before my dagger goes straight through his heart.

Axel placed me on top of him as he placed a kiss on my head. “Wait do you just want to fuck me so that you can forget your nightmare,” I questioned.

“No I want to fuck you because you're mine and I want you,” he replied. I was speechless, did he consider me to be his. “you never told me what's your safe word, little nightmare,” he muttered.

“serpent,” I replied without thinking twice and he shot me a confused look. “you already know why.”

“For me,” he smirked but I was quick to shut him down,“No.. ”

His hands grabbed onto my throat as he pushed me against the wall. It was holding me down so that I can't move. I found this specific moment to tease him," you're killing me."

"in a good way or bad way," he replied while still having his hand wrapped around my neck, keeping it steady on the wall. What does he mean by that. "is there a good way to die," I questioned.

"at my hands," he breathe out. "yes," he smirked. He release his hand from my neck and I move away from him.

He slowly placed his hand under my dress but I left it there. I could feel the need for him to be inside me but instead I could feel the heat between his hands being inches away from my wetness. “What do you feel when you’re with me, little nightmare,” he asked.

I snapped myself out of telling him the truth. I will never open up myself to him because either way we do this for the benefits. He will never love me and I will never love him. He placed me on top of him and a smirk appeared on his face since he knew that his finger and even the sound of his voice had me wet. His mouth latched to my clit as he flicked his tongue against me. As I bend my head back to the sensation he suddenly stops.

I looked at him impatiently but he was still waiting for an answer.” How do I make you feel,” he asked again as his fingers slowly moved in and out of me. “Alive,” I whispered. I shut my eyes as he replaced his finger with his tongue as he massaged me. He groaned satisfied as if I’m the best he's ever tasted and the sounds of his grunts and groans sent shocks as my orgasm pounds through me.

I arch my back as I came in his mouth. “What do you want,” he asked as he licked his lips, standing over me.

“Pain… mark me,” I replied and a grin covered his face,”Little nightmare it looks like you have a bloodplay and knife kink.” 

“You’d like it if I mark you. Wouldn't you?” I nod, hoping that he’d cut me with his dagger. I had already came yet I wanted more. I could feel my pussy clenching as it starved but instead I pulled down his pants about to kneel when he stopped me, “ No…Don’t kneel, little nightmare. Queens don’t deserve to be on the floor.”

I didn't expect him to not want me to kneel. Last time we were on the bed and I didn’t have to kneel but now since he is standing, I was more than willing to do it. I climb onto the bed and he follows me. I made sure to go on top of him as I kissed him from his neck trailing to his dick. “Now I don't have to kneel,” I smirked as I wasted no time.

I swirl my tongue over his shaft. His fingers grab onto my hair as I bob up and down. He takes his other hand and holds the back of my head as he begins jerking his hips. Before I can finish he orders me,” touch yourself, little nightmare.”

“I did see you that night and my cock got hard on the sight of you. I know you much rather that it was my dick and not your fingers but I need to see you do it again.” I freeze remembering that I was angry that he had seen me that night. “Axel I can’t,” I mumble. “ I don't want to be sore.”

“You will,” he ordered. Is he challenging me? I looked at him as he raised an eyebrow at me. I charged him a look as I began touching myself. He shoved his cock back into my mouth and grabbed a hold of my hair. I circle two fingers over my clit and he chuckled as I winced, still very sensitive after the orgasm he gave me. I was stuck between feeling pain and pleasure.

Moving his dick out of my mouth he moved my fingers and slipped easily inside of me.He thrust in me as I try to keep myself together. Maintaining eye contact with me he pulled out a cigarette as he opened my mouth and the smoke from his mouth blew into mine.

As he thrust faster I could feel myself floating away. He didn't stop and I felt him spilling. He came inside me and as he removed his dick, I laid on the bed trying to catch my breath.

----------------------

“My plan is better Axel,” I argued. Here we were for about more than a week now and we were arguing like an old married couple. He hates being wrong but not as much as me.

“No it is not,” he defended his plan. There is no way in hell that he can ever plan better than me. “Yes it is,” I continued and before he could argue back, I pointed the gun muzzle against his lips for him to shut up.

It worked just as I thought it would. He didn't even care that my gun was loaded and pointed at him. He placed too much trust in me but he should know better than to trust a manipulator.

We got into the car and as I had already suspected we got into another argument. Before he could open the car door I blurted out,“I want to drive.”

“No its my turn,” he shrugged with a pout.

“What the fuck do you mean by your turn . you're not a child Axel. Get in the passenger seat,” I yelled and he obeyed. A half smile grew on my face as I saw Axel's arms folded and him being visibly angry that I am driving. What a baby.

I turned to him but he opened the door and jumped out of the car. What the fuck is wrong with him. I stopped the car and got off. He got a few cuts from the impact of him jumping off but if you ask me then I'd say he deserved it. Why the fuck did he jump in the first place. I walked up to him and now I can't even say how many times we argued for the day.  “What the fuck is wrong with you,” I yelled.

"Look at us fighting as if we're a married couple," he winked. If Axel is trying to piss me off just so that I would argue with him then it worked because he is pissing me off. I have somewhere to go and I have no time for Axel's bullshit. "Don't change the subject Axel."

"I'm not," he shrugged. I have no idea what to do with him sometimes. "Uhh. I hate you," I growled. The sound of him laughing made me immediately shoot him a look. "No you don't," he exclaimed.

"Yes I do," I sassed. Axel just smiled and walked towards the end of the cliff. He looked down at the water and he smiled. Something is up this is the kind of face he makes when he's about to do something stupid. "Okay prove it. Don't save me," he exclaimed. I was still standing near the car so I yelled back at him but he didn't reply so he probably didn't hear me. Don't save me...what the fuck is he talking about.

Axel was standing a little distance from the edge.To the edge of the road there is a cliff that lands you into the lake but if you jump then you have to know how to swim because you'd probably drown. "I can't swim. I'll drown," he murmured.

"Don't you dare," I yelled but I don't think that he'd actually do it. "Why," he shrugged as if he was a baby.

"Because I said so," I argued. “Not good enough,” he says moving towards the edge. You know what fuck it..there's no way he's actually going to jump. He is just trying to annoy me. I leaned on the car with my arms folded as I looked at him. How pathetic..does he think that I'll fall for that. Axel waved at me then jumped. I ran to the end, I looked over the cliff and its a high drop. I could feel the cold wind blowing in my face and I couldn't see where he was.

I should leave him to drown. I walked to the car and I drove off. I have somewhere to be.

He'll be fine.. I'm sure he lied. I mean of course he could swim. but what if he can't. I can't do it. I turned the car around and I ran out of the car and without thinking twice, I jumped off the cliff.  I land in the water with a large splash. The coldness sent a rush through me. I start calling out his name desperately waiting for a reply. My head was spinning, I can't see him anywhere.

I go under the water and began searching for him. He couldn't have.. No, I know that I will find him. I see his body sinking down and I tried my best to pull him but somehow it felt like he was pulling me down himself. I used all the strenght that I had.

I swim into the cave that I could see and I placed him on top of a stone that was there. He began spitting out water and coughed as he catched his breathe.
"Why'd you jump in the lake to save me," he whispered. I don't even know why I saved him. Normally, I don't ever feel like I should help but I just couldn't leave him.

I have only one question: what the hell.. someonething is seriously wrong with him. He can't swim but he jumped in anyway. The worse part is that he trusted me to save him and I did which I am still trying to figure out why I didn't let him die. I wouldn't have trusted myself but yet he wanted me to save him.. I wonder how he's going to react when I let him know that I am using him.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

79.1K 4.3K 96
Autumn Wraith took a step a 20-year-old shouldn't take. She was naïve for her own ruin. One wrong move, or should we say one wrong article? She write...
227K 9K 68
LUKA KELP NYC's most famous male model. Ideal boyfriend. Too sweet to be true. Morally Civil. ~•~ CHASE RUEL Multibillionaire. Arrogant CEO. Alcohol...
787K 24.9K 53
Book 2 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Niccolo De Luca, now 26 years of age and next in line to take over as The Don of the notorious De Luca family Maf...
1.5M 42.3K 39
[complete; editing, ROUGH draft] "Say something in Spanish." I snorted, "Like what?" "I don't know... I just want to hear you speak it." Our gaze sta...