The Marriage Proposal (Tokyo...

By RivkaKwon

"Mr. Sano, it is you who needed me not the other way around." The Marriage Proposal, a Manjiro "Mikey" S... More

The Marriage Proposal
Story Playlist
0.*
1.
2.
3.*
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.*
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.*
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.*
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.*
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.*
36.
37.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.*
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.*
52.
53
54.
55.
Special Chapter
56.
57.
58.*
59.

38.

1.9K 92 28
By RivkaKwon

Under the starry night, three men and one woman sat in their car in total silence as the pink-haired man drive their car on the way to the party's venue. The ravenette woman just enjoyed the view outside the car's window to ease her nervousness about the upcoming event.

'Well... This will not be my last night on the surface of the earth right?' She thought to herself as she sigh in defeat. She pondered on the idea of why did she accept accompanying her husband even though deep inside she is scared as fuck.

Still deep in her thought, she did not realize the man beside her started to lean on her bare shoulder and then grabbed her hand and started to play with it, well mainly on the woman's ring.

"Manjiro, what are you doing?" The woman asked as she looks at her husband's frowning face, but Mikey just ignored her and just continued playing with her hand. Den then raised an eyebrow with a confused look on her face.

'Why is he frowning? Hahahaha, look at his furrowed eyebrows! Cute!' She thought as she poked the space between Mikey's eyebrow. Mikey then stops playing with her hand and looks at her wife's face for a moment.

"Why are you frowning hubby?" She asked again.

"Is the scenery outside that entertaining...?" Mikey mumbled as he looked away.

'What...?' Den then looked outside, 'It's just endless trees and stars...?'

"What are you implying hubby?" She asked in confusion. 

'Is this another episode of his drama?' Den then look in the rearview mirror hoping to see if either of their two other companions will help her to understand the situation she is currently in.

Sanzu just spared a short glance at them and then aimed his attention at driving while Koko just shook his head as if saying she can handle that.

"Are the stars, trees, and plants that entertaining that you won't even spare a glance at me?" Mikey said while pouting a little while still leaning on Den's shoulder. This statement made Den frown and look at him in confusion.

'Is he... Is he jealous of the scenery outside? What the fuck?' 

 Shaking her head at such a ridiculous statement from her husband, she then just looks outside and disregards what Mikey just said. Mikey on the other hand, not liking the response of his wifey chose violence.

He then bit her bare shoulder that he was leaning in.

"Ouch! Manjiro Sano what was that about!?" Den shouted as she looks at her reddening shoulder which has now teeth marks on it.

"Shit, Sanzu you should stay away from Mikey from now on! Look at him acting like a wild dog just like you!" Koko whispered-shout but could be clearly heard by anyone in the car.

"Ha? What the fuck are you saying, Koko?" Sanzu said in annoyance as he rolled his eyes, he then took a quick glance at the woman in the back in the rearview mirror.

On the other hand, Mikey is debating if he would ask for forgiveness or not as he could feel the intense stare of his wife.

'I did not expect that it would hurt... Why is she so fragile...?' Mikey thought to himself as grabs the handkerchief in his pants pocket and placed it at the place where he just bit the woman.

"Why did you do that? What are you? A dog?" Den said in an irritated voice as she grab the handkerchief from Mikey's grasp.

Mikey did not say anything and just grab the handkerchief back.

'Okay... What the fuck?' Den and Koko thought as they look at Bonten's boss weirdly.

Mikey then started to lean to the woman's shoulder once again, Den was about to push the man away but he tightly grab her arm as if saying to stay still. He then kissed the bruised part of her shoulder which made the woman blush.

"I'm sorry..." Mikey mumbled as he looks at his wife's face. "It's just... you're not paying attention to me... Please pay attention to me." He added as he snake his arm around the woman's waist and hugged her tightly while placing small and gentle kisses on the woman's bruised shoulder up to the woman's bare neck. 

"M-manjiro Sano!" Den shouted in shock as she tried to push the man away but Mikey just hugged her more tightly.

"Yes, Mrs. Sano?" He whispered seductively into the woman's ears making the woman blush even more because of embarrassment if that's even possible.

On the other hand, Koko just awkwardly grabs his phone and earphones to listen to music to distract himself.

'Gosh... Please think of the time and place Mikey!' Koko thought as he closed his eyes.

Meanwhile, the pink-haired man just gripped the steering wheel tightly as a silent frustrated sigh escape his lips.

-----

"What happened to her?" The eldest Haitani asked as he stared at their madam's flushed face and quite reddened shoulder.

They just arrived at the venue's parking space, he eventually park and exited his ride as he need to be outside together with the other bonten members to quickly guard and guide their boss and the madam. Ran immediately greeted Kakucho who was now standing beside the Mercedez Benz their boss and the other two executives are in previously. 

It was Koko who exited the car first, he have a massive frowny look plastered on his face as if he just lost tons of money. Next is Sanzu, Sanzu with a blank face as usual opened the door where their Boss is located, Mikey immediately exited the car and what followed him is a woman who have a huge flushed face.

'Is that a bite mark?'

He then looks at Kakucho as if asking if he not seeing things. Kakucho who was also looking at him with widened eyes just cleared his throat. They look at the two executives as if they were waiting for answers but Sanzu just shrugged his shoulders. Koko then walk past the two and mumbled,

"I'll tell you two later..."

-----

"Wow..." That's all Den could say after they entered a palace-like mansion aka the party's venue. "You never told me that it's like a super grand ball-like party!" Den whispered-shout to Mikey as she tightly cling to his shoulder, afraid that if she let go, she'll be gone missing in this massive ballroom.

"It's not that massive..." Mikey mumbled back as if he was not amused about this party.

'I rather sit in the living room and watch Disney plus with Emma and my wife.' 

"Really? Have you been to a party twice or thrice as big as this?" Den asked as her eyes roamed around the high ceiling. A waiter then walk past them, Den tried to get a glass of champagne but Sanzu beat him to it.

"I'll go get you something else. Don't drink anything that was not given by any of us executives." He said as he disappeared from the crowd. 

'Alright... I'm starting to get nervous again...'

"To answer your curiosity, we've been to a lot of parties inside and out of Japan and this party is considered small-scale," Kokonoi answered as he took a glass of wine from the passing waiter.

'Okay... Why can he drink from the passing waiters and I can't?' This made Den frown but kept her thought to herself as she did not want to cause any problems for the men by asking useless questions.

"Niño~!" Someone shouted making the Bonten group stop walking. Den then wondered why they stop walking in the middle of nowhere and tried to ask Mikey about it but she could only see him sigh in frustration as he wrapped his arm around her waist protectively. 

The others, Ran stand beside Mikey, and Koko and Kakucho stand in front of Mikey with polite business smiles plastered on their faces. 

"Oh? The bastard is here already?" This statement made Den look to her side where she heard the voice come from and there stand the pink-haired man with two glasses of champagne in his hands. 

Den then looks at him in wonder as if asking what's going on.

"Here," Sanzu said as he gave her the champagne glass. He then stands beside the woman firmly as if he's trying to protect her.

"Is he dangerous?" Den asked as he could see a middle-aged man with a beautiful woman accompanying him together with tons of guards approaching where they are currently standing.

'That woman looks quite familiar...' 

"Hmm..." Sanzu then look at his champagne glass for a while as if he was thinking of something. He then sip some champagne and faced the woman who was looking at her intently. He then look straight into the woman's eyes and then down to the arm that was wrapped around her waist.

"I guess he is?" He answered with uncertainty and as if he does not give a damn about the question and the tense situation.

"What...?" Den just sighed in frustration and disregard her curiosity.

'Let's just watch and listen to them...'

"Don't worry about anything," Sanzu said out of nowhere. 

"Mikey's a lot more dangerous than that old man." He added as he drink all of his champagne. Sanzu then smiled devilishly at the confused woman as he put both of their champagne glasses back on the waiter's tray that was passing to his side.

-----

Omake:

"Haru-chan, why did you take my champagne? I have not even drunk a single drop of it yet." Den mumbled to the pink-haired man.

"Don't drink anything from here." The man answered.

"But you said I can drink anything if it was given by any of you?" Den retorted back with a frown.

"Are you thirsty?" Den then nodded her head. Sanzu just sighed and grab something from his jacket's inner pocket. It's an alcohol flask. He then gave it to the woman after opening it. This action made Den smile as she happily took the small flask. 

Thinking that it might be some hard drink like tequila, she braced herself. 

"Water???" Den mumbled as she looks at the alcohol flask in her hand. She then drinks again from it but the content still tastes the same. She then look at the pink-haired man who would she think was the last human in the world that would offer her water than alcohol. 

"What do you mean by what?" Sanzu said with raised eyebrows. " You're expecting me to give you alcohol in this situation? Outside the manor? You want Mikey to kill me?"

"Just stands still and be satisfied with that damned water."

-----

Author's Note:

Hello there people! How are you guys? I hope you guys are doing well. I apologize for the late update, I actually did not realize that I have yet to update this ff because of my busy schedule! My friend is actually the one who reminded me to update so yeah. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Thank you!

09/23/2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
109K 5.5K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

110K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
422K 17.2K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...