Athena's Human Mate

De Kelmeister93

Athena was the oldest child of Alpha Ryan, the leader of The Crescent Moon Pack, one of the oldest packs in t... Mais

Author Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author Note
Update

Chapter 24

1.5K 72 10
De Kelmeister93

●●●●●●mature content

Roman cupped Athena's cheek, carefully keeping himself off of her, allowing only his lips and one hand to touch her. His kiss was passionate, but slow and sensual. He restainted himself from moving quickly. His tongue massaged hers then retreated. He watched her expressions to gauge her reactions, discovering what affected her more.

Using the back of his hand, he traced the edge of her jaw down to her neck. Lightly, he grazed down her arm to her hand, twining their fingers together. He kept up his assault on her mouth, alternating from delving deep inside to gently moving their lips against each other.

He loved listening to the sounds she made, every hitch of breath, every little grunt and moan. He left her mouth to trail a series of wet kisses to her ear. He licked the outer shell then a little inside the ear, aware of her movement and change in breathing to discover what arouses her.

He sucked on her earlobe, taking it inside his mouth before nibbling on it. She really liked that, by the tiny moan that escaped her. He kissed his way down her neck slowly, nipping and sucking, looking for her sweet spot.  Near her collarbone yet not quite there, he found it.  She craned her neck, trying to give him better access and arched her back, pushing his head further into the spot.

Her hand he wasn't holding reached around his neck, her fingers grabbing the little bit of hair at his nape.  He rubbed his nose on her neck, taking in her sweet scent.  He sucked hard, intending to leave a mark and goosebumps broke out on her arms.

"Oh my Goddess, that's,"  Athena started to say and ran out of breath, "where your mark would go."  She paused again, trying to gather her scattered wits.  "Oh that feels so good."

Roman smiled against her skin, "tell me sweetheart, tell me what you like.  You don't need to be silent."  He kissed across her chest, avoiding her breasts to find the spot on the other side of her neck.  After licking and probing with his tongue, he was rewarded by a loud moan and he sucked even harder and bit down, wishing he could break her skin.

"Oh Goddess, Roman, you make me feel wonderful."

"I'm nowhere close to done with you yet."  He kissed his way back to her mouth, still keeping it light and soft.  He let go of her hand, barely touching her arm on the way up to her shoulder.

He moved to caressing her shoulder blade, then down her side and around her waist.  Her ragged breathing was his cue to use a finger to trace the outline of her shirt above her breasts.  Sharp intakes and he touched her breast with just one finger, getting her used to being touched.

Focusing on her mouth, he deepened their kiss, and she pulled him closer.  He swirled his finger around her nipple until it pebbled, squeezing it and rolling the bud in his fingers.  She made more sounds in the back of her throat, and he loved hearing it.

Roman spread his fingers, placing the palm of his hand over the nipple.  Gently massaging her whole breast, he pulled back to look her in the eyes.  Searching for any sign of resistance or discomfort, he saw instead trust, desire and affection.  It humbled him beyond measure and words weren't needed.

He kissed her feverishly, his hand moving down her stomach slowly.  He had to remind himself to take his time and let her get used to him touching her intimately.  He would be her only lover, it was his responsibility to ensure her pleasure. 

Gliding over her shorts, he caressed her hips, avoiding her honey pot for now.  He had to leave her lips to be able to explore the contour of her legs.  He kissed her neck again, giving special attention to the place already starting to show his hickey.  Following the curve of her collarbone to her shoulder, kissing, licking then blowing on her.

Reaching the valley between her glorious mounds, he nuzzled his face there, on top of her shirt.  Lifting the material to expose her midriff only, he tried to kiss every inch of skin above her shorts.  Kneeling on the bed now, he examined her soft, yet muscular thighs with both hands.

He massaged the bottom of her foot, then her calf before switching to the other one.  He took a moment to look up at her, his gaze taking in her rapidly moving chest and the darkness in her eyes.  Kissing her toes, which he's never done before, he gradually made his way back to her lips, crushing them with his ardor.

Leaning back, he silently asked for permission to continue.  Watching her face, he grabbed the edge of the shirt hiding treasure and lifted it off her.  Her breasts were perfect, placing his hand over the furthest from him, he played with the weight of it.  Pushing, pulling, twisting the nipple in his fingers until the entire areola was hard and tight.

His mouth finally landed on her breast, taking as much in as possible.  Her movement and change in breathing showed her enjoyment.  He rolled the nipple with his tongue, blowing on it, making it pebble even more.  He loved how responsive her body was, every touch had a reaction.

He gave the same deliberate attention to her other breast, throughly loving both of them.  He sucked on a nipple as his hand traveled to her honey pot, staying outside her clothes.  Cupping the mound, he pressed down, earning more delightful sounds from her.  Using one finger, he lightly traced the outline of her outer folds, teasing both of them, then moving up and down the center crease.

Her hips jumped at the wonderful, strange, foreign feelings he created within her.  Butterflies and other things jumbled in her stomach, making her ache and need more, without knowing what more she needed.

He did, though, and he removed both the shorts and her underwear at the same time, baring her whole body to him.  He admired her naked body, completely exposed for only him.  He wanted to tell her how beautiful and wonderful she was, but the words got stuck in his throat.

He caressed her inner thighs, spreading them apart so he could look at his prize and decide the best way to taste it.  He got off the bed, kneeled on the floor, grabbed her hips and pulled her to the edge.

"Roman, what are you doing?"  Her words breathy and labored.

Thinking a second, he asked, "have you ever pleasured yourself?"  At her confused expression, "touched yourself?  Had an orgasm?"

"No," she blushed thinking about what he meant.

"Well, just relax sweetheart, this is only the beginning."  He wasn't surprised at her answer and it gave him joy to know he would be the first to make her orgasm.  He would teach her how to do it herself another time.

He bent her knees, placing her feet flat on the bed.  "Move your legs out as far as you can comfortably."  She complied and he brought her closer to the end.  The view of her spread open and on display for him did unexpected things to him. 

He expected to be aroused, little Roman has been standing at attention since he began kissing her.  The feelings of wonder, pride, amazement, affection, and a fierce need to protect her, make her his.  Feelings close to love flowed around them, but he chose to ignore that and brush it off as the mate bond.

He rubbed his hands on her thighs, getting her to relax since she tensed up.  Getting closer to his target, he pulled on the skin where her legs end, spreading the lips on her pussy open.  He could see her clit poking out, glistening with her juices.  Holding onto one side of her leg, he ran a finger through her curly dark hair.  She was unshaven and he discovered her natural state made him hot.

"Damn you are so fucking sexy.  Just looking at you makes me hot."

He dipped his finger into her folds, making circles around her hole and clit, not touching either.  Her hips bucked as he expected and he smiled at her.  Her breathing increased and sounds of encouragement left her throat.  He finally gave in and rubbed the bundle of nerves she ached for.

Her back arched, her hips moved again and she cried, "oh  Goddess!"

He eased off the pressure, he didn't want her to cum yet.  Swirling his fingers around her wet pussy, he moved closer to her hole and she squirmed under him.  Watching her intently, he eased one finger inside her.  Her moans and pleas for more was music to his ears.

Once his long finger was completely inside her, he twisted it around, curving it trying to find her g-spot.  She was very tight, her walls surrounded his finger and for the first time worried about hurting her.  He was well endowed, his member long and thick.  He didn't feel her hymen, it probably got broken by the many fights she's been in and he felt relieved she wouldn't feel any pain from that.

He inserted two fingers, gently stretching her inner muscles to accommodate him in a few minutes.  He could hold his orgasm a long time, but he was nearing the breaking point of his control.  Careful not to thrust into her too fast, he leaned down to taste her.

Heavenly was the word that came to mind, he licked from her vagina to her clit.  He would play with her butt hole next time.  She almost jumped off the bed when he sucked the clit into his mouth.  Moving his hands to hold her tight against his head, he feasted on her pussy.

She panted, screamed, cried for him, and tried to get away.  The feelings he awoke in her were overwhelming, she needed something, pressure built inside her, wanting to be released.  She begged him to stop, she begged him to give her more.  More what she didn't know.

Her reactions broke the last of his restraint, he shoved three fingers inside her, thrusting in and out in time with his tongue.  He circled her clit, around and around, seeking the perfect motion to undo her.  He found it when she started tightening her vagina.  He wanted to say words to spur her on, tell her to scream his name but instead kept his tongue glued to her.

Her orgasm hit hard, several things happening at once.  She did indeed scream his name and several obscenities.  Her cream flowed out so fast he barely had time to lap it all up, while keeping up the pressure inside her, drawing out the orgasm.  Her legs then her whole body shook with the explosive release, making more juices trickle out.

Roman stood up, stretching out his muscles as he appreciated the sight before him.  Sweat beaded Athena's forehead, her hair a tangled mess, probably from grabbing it.  Her chest heaved with heavy breaths still coming from her mouth, her legs flopped down on the bed, worn out.  Her pussy drenched with his saliva and her cum, the smell was an addicting aphrodisiac.

He climbed up her body, leaving kisses along the way to capture her lips in a searing kiss.  He pushed his tongue into her mouth, forcing her to taste herself on him.

"That was, oh my Goddess, amazing isn't enough to describe it."  She tore her lips away to say.

"Only the beginning, love."  He kissed her again then reached for a condom in the nightstand.  She stopped him from opening it, "I don't want you to get pregnant."

"I won't, I have an implant to prevent it.  I have to get it removed to get pregnant.  I know we haven't discussed it, but I don't want a baby for a while."

"Have I told you how perfect you are?"  She blushed and he kissed her, unleashing his built up passion.  He removed his boxers without breaking the kiss, keeping his cock from her sight.

He settled between her legs, using one hand to finger her first.  Satisfied she was still wet enough, he rubbed his cock up and down her pussy then wiped her juices on it, making sure it would be enough.  Looking into her eyes, he slowly pushed inside her, letting her adjust to his size before going in further.

It was uncomfortable at first, but the emotions in his eyes captivated her and she relaxed in his arms.  Still reeling from her first orgasm, she didn't know what to do but she put her arms around his neck.

Once he was fully inside her, he bent down and kissed her neck.  He kept most of his weight off her, slowly pulling out then pushing back.  He wanted to pound into her, but forced himself to keep it gradual for her pleasure.  She completely relaxed, allowing him to to increase the pace of his thrusts.  He sucked on her breasts, alternating back and forth.

He could normally go at it for an hour before he spilled his cum, but he hasn't had any sex in a few months.  Combine that with how aroused he's been the last few days, everything he just did to her, that orgasm did things to him.  Top it off with how tight she was, he felt her walls clench around him, every deep thrust slapping his balls against her butt.  He would be done in record time.

Then she wrapped her legs around him, bringing him even deeper inside her.  She arched her back, moaning, panting and a complete mess at his hands.  He latched onto the spot he marked with a hickey, wanting her to cum again.

He didn't expect her to sink her teeth into his mark again.  This time, though, all he felt was overpowering pleasure.  She didn't let go of his neck as her orgasm ripped through her, yelling out his name.  He saw stars, shooting his cum deep in her, as she licked the blood from his bite.  His body shook with the force of his exploding orgasm.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.3M 36.6K 45
The ground shook. The battle began. Blood spilled. The Alpha died. The luna escaped with her new born child. 17 years later. Meet Athena a 17-year ol...
634 16 43
Athena is the daughter of the Alpha and Luna of the Silvermoon pack. They have had a longstanding feud with their neighboring pack the Bloodriver pac...
1.6K 26 32
Bella Thorn was loved devotedly by her mother, and will always remember her mother's final words to her. The now 17years old was devastated when she...
12.4M 412K 22
(Completed) Young werewolf, Evangeline, can do something no other can, hold communication with someone far beyond her realm. Always at her side, the...