Run to you ||Eddie X Chrissy...

By Mrs_Corey_Haim

Chrissy and Eddie have always had feelings for each other ever since middle school, but they are both very mu... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
Face reveal
10
11
Not update sadly

3

528 4 7
By Mrs_Corey_Haim

⚠️Smut warning⚠️

As Chrissy sat in English class doing some book report that the teacher asked the kids to do, the rumors of Chrissy and Eddie have gotten to the point to where she doesn't even care she's over it.

"Did you hear that her and the freak are living together now? She went from dating the most popular guy in the school to now dating the freak." The girl behind her said.

"I heard she's pregnant by him so I'm not really surprised." Another said,

Chrissy finally had enough she grabs her stuff as she turned around facing the two girls that sat behind her.

"For your information yes I am officially living with Eddie and his uncle! And no I am not pregnant or dating Eddie. Have we made out and done sexual things oh yes we have. But your life is so boring that you need to make others feel like shit. And what do you know about Eddie? Nothing because your stupid little freshman oh don't know Jackshit! Keep mine and Eddie's name outta your mouth!" Chrissy snapped looking at the girls.

Eddie looked at Chrissy as he was shocked as she would tell the whole class they made out and done other crap. Not going to lie he was very much turned on by her but he was very confused and shocked why she would say anything like that with the rumors going around. Chrissy walked out of class as she was over it all she wanted to be with Eddie and only Eddie, she felt like he was the only one who understands her.

Eddie ran after her as he grabs her hand turning Chrissy around as she looked at him. "It's the end of the day do you just want to go home and forget about it?"

Chrissy nodded fighting back tears. "Let's go home and get high or drunk I don't care anymore I'm over everyone here."

Eddie grabs Chrissy's hand as they walked to the van getting in. Eddie drove off looking over Chrissy felt those weird butterflies again in his belly again.

"do you want a movie night? I can order pizza and we can just watch stupid movies and whatever," Eddie said softly.

She smiles softly and nodded "That sounds amazing after today, can we watch the new movie called stand by me?"

He laughs a little and nodded "Yes we can watch the new movie Stand by me. Let's shop by the store to grab it and see your girl Robin."

Later that night Chrissy was laying on the couch as she was drinking beer with Eddie. They did this almost all the time but Eddie would always cut Chrissy off at four beers.

"your quiet over there Eds are you okay?" Chrissy asks as she looked up at her best friend.

"Just thinking that's all I'm okay. But how are you feeling after telling everyone we made out at school." He laughs softly.

"Hey I didn't tell them you ate me out last night be happy I didn't say because then that would've got Jason all mad because I didn't let him do anything like to me." Chrissy sat as she up.

"You don't regret it right?" Eddie asked.

Chrissy sat her beer down as she got up walking over to him as she straddled him wrapping her arms around his neck. "I don't regret anything we have done Eddie Munson."

Eddie sat his beer down as well wrapping arms around Chrissy's waist as he pulled her closer "The way my name Sounds coming out of your mouth is so sexy it drives me crazy."

Chrissy smirks bitting her lip as she leans down as her lips were hovering over his as she whispers "Take me."

Eddie leans up kissing Chrissy hungrily as his hands ran up her back into her hair pulling a little moaning in the kiss, Chrissy pushed her chest against Eddie's as she ran her fingers though his hair as she grinds her hips into his. Eddie pulled away from the Chrissy as he picked her up carrying her to his room. Eddie had laid her down on his bed bitting her neck as he pulled her sweatpants down along with her underwear. Chrissy leans up pulling her shirt off, Eddie was in Aw with Chrissy's body he had taken off her bra as he kisses around her breast.

"Eddie." Chrissy moans softly bitting her lip.

Eddie looked up at her as he pulled shirt off and his jeans off along with his boxers he was very nervous Eddie had already lost his virginity when he was sixteen but this was Chrissy she was still a virgin and he didn't want to hurt her. Chrissy saw Eddie's face she cups his cheek kissing him softly.

"I'm scared to hurt you Chrissy then you hating me." Eddie said softly kissing her nose.

"I would never hate you Eddie Wayne Munson I love you like really love you, it's my first time it's going to hurt but I don't care because it's with you." She said leaning over as she grabs a condom.

Eddie kisses her softly he grabs the condom Ripping it open with his teeth he looked at her once more time he placed the condom on his self before lining up with Chrissy, he thrusted into her slowly.

Chrissy gasps grabbing his arm tightly as she leans her head back a little as little tears ran down her face. "S-Stay don't move."

Eddie nodded letting her adjust to his size after a few minutes he started to thrust into her, Chrissy moans softly bitting her lip looking at Eddie.

"Oh my god Chrissy you feel so amazing," Eddie groans as he grabs her waist as his thrusts started to speed up.

Chrissy arched her back grabbing she felt Eddie's hard thrusts she was lost for words he felt so amazing inside. "Fuck.." she whines as she held the sheets tightly.

Eddie leans down kissing her deeply as he wraps her legs around his waist as he deepens his thrusts as he hand came up grabbing her throat softly as he started to thrust faster. Chrissy puts her hand on Eddie's hand that's on her throat bitting his lip looking at him. He had pulled away as he started to pound into her as her moans into screams, Chrissy felt heat in her stomach Eddie felt her walls tighten around him.

"E-Eddie I'm.." she whimpers as her legs started to shake around his waist.

"Cum baby girl it's okay I got you." Eddie said as his thrusts got sloppy.

Chrissy cums hard moaning loudly digging her nails into his back as her back arched. Eddie kept fucking her through her orgasm. Eddie later came in the condom he pulled out taking the condom off throwing it away as he laid down next to Chrissy.

Chrissy laid there bitting her lip as she started crying. She wasn't hurt she didn't regret it she was in shock like she really did that. Eddie looked over at her as he pulled her close to him kissing her head.

"In shock?" Eddie asked softly playing her hair trying to calm her down.

"Yea... it was amazing I don't regret it.. I always told myself wait until I find the one who you feel comfortable with." She said softly wiping her tears.

The next morning everything at school was way worst. Robin and Chrissy we're at her locker just talking and Eating snacks Robin brought. Chrissy told Robin what Happened between Eddie and her last night.

"How was it? Like I heard he was good from other girls that have slept with him?" Robin asked taking a drink from her water bottle,

"Girl let me tell you we went for round 2 after an hour." Chrissy blushed.

Robin went to open her mouth but Jason came over to Chrissy he pushed her against her locker. The color of his eyes were freaky like scary, Chrissy didn't even fletch like she was use to this shit.

"Your really a whore aren't you cunningham? You really slept with the freak. God your so desperate." Jason said he held her shoulders tightly.

Chrissy smirks softly "I sure did fuck Eddie and must I say. He made me cum faster then you probably couldn't."

Jason Punched the locker by Chrissy's head this time Robin went to find Eddie to tell him what's going on.

"You really think I couldn't make you cum? You never gave me a chance you were always like oh I have wait to until marriage." Jason said getting in her face.

Eddie came run From the end of the hall pushing Jason away from Chrissy Eddie grabbed Jason punching him the face as he slammed him against the lockers. "Don't ever put your hands on my girlfriend again or help me god you will regret it."

Chrissy looked at Eddie with a confuse expression on her face. Did he just call her his girlfriend? They aren't together I mean she has feelings for Eddie but they never really talked about it before. Eddie walked over to Chrissy as he pulled her in for a kiss not caring if the school saw or not. He loved Chrissy and would so anything for her.

A/N

Sorry if the smut wasn't the best, I'm really rusty at writing. But anyway! I hope all of you loved this chapter. I won't be able to update for a little bit. I have a lot more hours at work and not enough days off to Wright. I will get my hardest.

Thoughts on Eddie and Chrissy? Think their going to be together or friends with benefits for now. Hmmm 🤔

Hehe only I know.

-Skyler

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.1K 2.2K 28
𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯; Astoria Jones seemingly perfect life of cheerleading, popularity, and parties gets disrupted by her enemy since the Hawkins Middle T...
50.5K 1.1K 20
You're the sibling of Chrissy. You and your sister were always close. Anywas this story is about how Eddie Munson and Y/n Cunningham fall in love. (�...
3.3K 177 45
She's cheer co-captain and one of Hawkins It girls. He's the leader of a Dungeons and Dragons club and Hawkins' residence freak/ loser. However, she...
334K 8.4K 21
-Angela Smith is a cheerleader at Hawkins High, how the hell did she get involved with Eddie 'The Freak' Munson- #1 in #eddiemunson #1 in #sadiesink ...