Lovely Journey : An Amourship...

By Silent_Anu

Ash had won the Sinnoh League, but unfortunately he badly loses the Unova League. And on his way to returning... More

Real Journey Starts Now
Reunion of Two Heart lead to Consequence
Lumiose Chaos
Welcoming New Friends
The First Gym Battle

Arrival in Lumiose

2.6K 43 26
By Silent_Anu

Hey guys, I'm really sorry for taking so long for the third chapter, actually after watching the date and serena's debut episode, I lost all my inspiration to write. That's the main reason for delaying the chapter, but now I promise I'll never take this much time to update the chapter. Anyway, here's the third chapter, the english may not be very good because I haven't edited it, but I'll edit it whenever I get the time. Now without taking any longer, here's the chapter.

Edited : 30/4/2015

*******************************************************************************

Today is a very fine and a special day, because today is the day when Serena is going to start her first journey with Ash and Ash is going to complete the promise that he made 8 years ago to a very sweet girl. Ash, Serena and Shauna are flying in the Kalosian sky towards their destination, Lumiose City. Ash & Serena are on his mighty Charizard, while Shauna is on Ash's elegant and beautiful Pidgeot. Serena wraps her hands around his waist, tightly; and buries her head in his back, not because she was afraid of height but because she wanted to feel his warm body against her; which made her blush but thanks to her position, Ash couldn't see her crimson face. But what she didn't know was that Shauna was watching her for a long time and finally Shauna thought to break their cute moment as she was getting bored.

Serena, why are you hugging Ash? I know you love him, but you should do this privately." Shauna teased, playfully; with a wide evil grin on her face.

Her statement totally shocked Serena and she immediately withdrew her hands from Ash's waist, which caused her to startle a bit, but she managed to stay on the back of the flame pokémon. "WHAT! I was just afraid of height that's why I was doing that." Serena shouted in panic, trying to defend herself from embarrassment.

This caused Ash to let out a small chuckle, but it went unnoticed by the two girls as they were busy in their argument.

"Okay, okay, calm down. I was just playing with you." Shauna said while waving her hand in up and down motion, trying to calm Serena down.

"Don't do that again." Serena threatened, with an intense glare towards Shauna.

Few minutes have passed and they've finally reached their destination: City of Fashion aka Lumiose City. They landed near the Prism Tower and get off from the Flying types. Ash recalled them in their poké balls. Shauna told them that she had to go then and thanked them for the ride.

"So Ash, let's go to the Professor for your Pokedex." Serena exclaimed joyously. Ash was about to go, but changed his mind when he saw the gym symbol on the Prism Tower.

"Hey Serena, is that a gym?" Ash questioned, pointing his finger toward the enormous yet beautiful tower.

"Yeah Ash. Indeed that is a gym, but I thought you'll get your Pokedex first. So, I didn't told you about this before." Serena informed.

"We can get my Pokedex anytime later but at this time, I want a gym badge. Let's go Serena." Ash said enthusiastically and starts sprinting toward the tower.

Serena smiled on watching the childish nature of Ash. "You haven't change a bit after such a long time. And it's one of the many reasons why I fell for you." Serena thought and ran after Ash.

They reached the bottom of the famous Prism Tower and entered it. They entered the lift and pressed the button that say "Gym", and after few seconds of waiting in the lift they reached their destination, the Gym.

The gym was really terrifying with no lights on and only light visible was coming from the many glass tubes in which electricity was flowing.

Serena got a little scared from the scary and horrifying environment and starts shivering. Ash saw her fear and holds her hand; give her a gentle squeeze, trying to assure her that nothing will go wrong. Upon the touch of Ash, Serena's all fear just vanished. He always has this calming affect on her, when they were child then and now when they are young. Serena looked toward Ash with slight blush on her fluffy cheeks and both of their eyes meet, and they again was about to lost in their small dream world. But a robotic voice stopped interrupted them.

"Hello and welcome to Lumiose City Gym. How can I help you?" asked the robotic voice.

"Hello, I'm Ash and I have come all the way from Kanto and I want a Gym battle." Ash demanded eagerly, can't wait to battle his first Gym battle in Kalos.

"How many badges do you have?"

"Badges. This is the very first gym I'm challenging in Kalos." Ash informed, a little confused, "Why would a gym ask how badges I have?" Ash thought with a frown.

"WHAT! You have none, not even a signal gym badge." the robotic voice said in disbelieve. "You must have 4 gym badges to battle to Lumiose Gym. Please leave now." the voice added. And within a second two electric poles came out from no where and ready to electrocute them all.

"Wait let us explain." Ash & Serena said in unison, totally panicked. But before they can explain anything, the poles launched its electric attack toward them.

Ash act quickly and commanded Pikachu to defend Serena from the attack using its own thunderbolt, and Pikachu followed its master's command and launched its attack toward incoming bolt of electricity. Serena didn't get electrocuted but Ash wasn't that fortunate and has to endure the full attack.

"Ash......" Serena cried in worry and bends down to Ash and holds him arm, to check if he is alright.

But that was not the end. The surface beneath them opened, which lead them to a very long tunnel, after sliding trough the tunnel, when it came to an end, they were 50 foots above the ground.

They were falling and Ash caught Serena and embraced her tightly close to his chest, so that she didn't get much injury, while Pikachu was falling freely on his own.

However, Serena was feeling something very strange, its like time has like slow downed for her, she can see everything around us has slowed down, even their falling. However her eyes were stuck on the eyes of her crush, Ash Ketchum. His eyes were showing the concern for her that she was dying to see for ages, "Does he really have feeling for me?" Serena questioned herself in mind.

*******************************************************************************

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Two blonde siblings heard the scream. "Oh No, this is the 4th time I'm doing this." The boy with glasses said in a panicked tone while running toward them, with her younger sister beside him. "You catch that Pikachu and I'll get those trainers." the brother instructed to her sister and she nodded.

At the very last moment, the blond inventor threw his bag under Ash & Serena and it quickly blew into an airbag and they fall on it safely. And Pikachu was safe because the little blonde girl had caught it safely as well.

"Serena, are you okay?" Ash asked in a concerned tone, while still holding her very close to him.

Serena nodded her head in approval with a little frightened expression. "Yeah, I'm fine."

Both of them stood up on their legs, still holding hands subconsciously. "Thank you very much for saving us and my Pikachu. I don't know, what would have happened, if you two were not here." Ash thanked. "By the way my name is Ash and this is Serena." Ash said while pointing his finger toward Serena.

"No problem and my name is Clemont." the blond inventor introduced.

"And my name is Bonnie." The blonde sibling introduced energetically, still holding Pikachu.

"And your Pikachu is so cute; it's the cutest Pikachu in the world." Bonnie exclaimed with sparks in her eyes, and hugged it very tightly. The hug was so tight that it startled Pikachu and it used Thunderbolt in defense. And it ran to its master's shoulder.

Bonnie cried in pain due to the electric move, and fall on the ground. But within a second, she stood in her legs and bust into laughter. "Wow, that Pikachu is not only cute but also strong, that thunderbolt was really powerful."

"Yeah, I know. After all, we have traveled so many regions together." Ash informed. "Anyway, I'm really sorry for that thunderbolt, actually Pikachu got a little surprise when you hugged it." He apologized.

"Oh, its okay. I'm used to this kind of attacks." Bonnie said sweetly before noticing the holding hands of the two trainers. "You two really make a cute and sweet couple." Bonnie complemented with a grin.

Ash and Serena quickly released their hand. "No, we're not a couple." Both exclaimed, but their intensely blushing cheeks were saying a completely different story.

"Bonnie, you shouldn't ask them-" Clemont started, but before he can finish his sentence, Bonnie quickly bend down in proposing style in front of Serena. "If you are not in a relationship then you're a keeper. Please take care of my brother Clemont and become his wife." Bonnie proposed joyously, causing Serena to become dumbfounded.

"BONNIE, HOW MANY TIMES I-" Clemont started, but again cut off, this time by Ash. "NO, she can't." Ash replied sternly with a frown.

"But Why? You're not her boyfriend, then why she can't become wife of my brother?" Bonnie inquired with a pout.

This question caught Ash off guard. "Ugh...because....because I promised her mother that I'll take care of her, throughout our journey. So, I can't let her do this." Ash shuttered, while his cheeks were on fire, he sighed, "That was a close one, good thinking Ash." Ash praised himself mentally.

Serena noticed Ash's hesitation to answer the question. "Why Ash hesitated to answer the question? Did he have feeling for me too? I wish he have." Serena thought, her cheeks flushed without her knowing.

"Anyway, tell me Ash. What happen in the gym, you lost in the battle?" Clemont tried to divert the conversation and to his relief he succeeds in it.

Ash told him the full story in brief. "So you don't have a single badge?" Clemont asked in disbelieve.

"Nope and now I really want to battle someone." Ash said childishly, showing a fake expression of crying.

"You can battle my brother, he is a good trainer. And I want to see your cute Pikachu battle too." Bonnie suggested, shaking Ash's sleeve with her tiny cute hands.

"Really, your brother can battle." Ash exclaimed happily. "Hey Clemont, then will you please battle me." Ash requested, sparks can be easily visible in his eyes.

"Okay....if you don't have any problems, then it's fine with me." Clemont said nervously.

They started their walk toward the battlefield, but what they didn't know was that, a pokemon was watching them the whole time and now following them. They walked for like 5 minutes more and finally reached a small battlefield on the outskirt of Lumiose City.

Both the trainers took their position in the trainer box, ready for battle to begin while Serena & Bonnie stood in the sidelines, safe from attacks that might hurt them.

"Go, Pikachu" Ash said, punching the air in front of him and the mouse Pokemon ran over his arm and jumped form its trainer's arm and took the battle stance on the field, ready for another tough battle. Sparks were flying around its cheeks.

Clemont smirked and adjusted his glasses. "Electric type, huh? Then get ready to battle my Bunnelby." Clemont murmured and tossed a Pokeball in the air, from which a rabbit like pokemon came out.

"Okay Bunnelby, this is our first battle so be careful and don't panic, okay?" Clemont told to the digging pokemon and it nodded in agreement. Bunnelby took a deep breath and exhaled and took its battle stance, ready for the first battle of its life with its trainer.

"Pikachu lets show them out speed, use quick attack." Ash commanded. Pikachu charged toward the digging Pokemon with lightening fast speed follow by silver color aura and hit its mark, as a result Bunnelby was sent flying in the opposite direction, but what anyone was not expecting is that, the digging Pokemon made some back flips and landed safely on its tiny legs.

Clemont smirked "I'll assume, you were not expecting this, huh. Now let me surprise you more with my powerful moves.", "Bunnelby, use Dig." Clemont ordered. The digging Pokemon joint its ears together and make it look like a drill and starts digging the ground with its drill like ears, within a second it disappeared under the ground.

"Pikachu, be calm and open your ears, try to sense it under the ground, it can come from anywhere. And when you found it, just smack it with your Iron Tail." Ash commanded. Pikachu closed its eyes and make itself relaxed, opened its ears wide to hear even a small bit of noise.

The entire battlefield was silent, not even a Fletchling was chirping. And at the very moment, the digging Pokemon attacked on Pikachu under the ground, but Pikachu was very careful, at the last moment it dodged the attack and tried to hit Bunnelby with its Iron Tail, but to its dismay, the digging Pokemon dodged the attack elegantly and again went under the ground making another tunnel.

"Not this time Clemont, Pikachu go after Bunnelby in the tunnel." Ash ordered. Pikachu dashed toward the hole and jumped inside it and starts following the tunnel. But before the mouse Pokemon can find Bunnelby, it dug out from its own tunnel.

"Gotcha," Clemont said, while adjusting its glasses. "Fast Bunnelby, use Rock Slide to block the holes" Clemont commanded. And within a second, Ash found what big of a mistake he had made. "Pikachu, get out of the hole fast, use your quick attack to accelerate your speed." Ash panicked.

Pikachu tried to escaped the tunnel before the exit got blocked but Bunnelby was fast, lots of large rock starts falling from nowhere on the battlefield and it blocked every single hole on the ground.

Ash's confident expression within a second changed to a horrified expression. "If this surprised you Ash, then get ready for the main course. Bunnelby, finish this battle with Earthquake." Clemont commanded loudly.

The digging Pokemon starts stamping the ground with lot of force which cause it to shake, making a small earthquake. Pikachu inside the tunnel was taking a lot of damage because of very small space and due to the super effective move. After 10 second the digging Pokemon stopped its attack and stood in front of its trainer.

Clemont passed a grin "So the battle is over, should I help your Pikachu to come out of the ground?" he asked sincerely.

Ash bends his head toward the ground "Who said the battle is over?" he replied, which confused everyone. "I thought that it will be easy to defeat you, but I was wrong. Your tactics and strategy is really good, so I have to use more power to defeat you." Ash informed, beneath his cap.

As soon as Ash finished his sentence, one of the rocks over the hole starts trembling and soon a bolt of electricity passed through it into the sky and broke the whole rock and changed it into dust. And the mouse Pokemon appeared in the battlefield, now even more energetic than start of the battle.

Clemont was totally surprised with what just happened and caused him to jaw dropped. "How......But how can any electric type still be so fine after taking so many super effective attacks?" Clemont asked in disbelieve.

"Just wait Clemont, it's just getting started?" Ash said, "Pikachu, use Electro Ball." Ash ordered. Pikachu jumped in the air and made a yellow ball of electricity on it tail and spun around to gain extra momentum and threw the ball toward the digging Pokemon.

Clemont gritted his teeth "Bunnelby fast, use Mud shot on the Electro ball." Clemont countered. The digging Pokemon created some balls of mud between its two long ears and threw them toward the yellow ball of electricity. The attack hit its mark, which cause an explosion in between of the battlefield and a cloud of dust covered the ground, making it almost impossible to see anything through it. But just between of nowhere, the mouse Pokemon came out of the cloud of dust with silver aura enveloping it and charged toward the digging Pokemon. The digging Pokemon watched in horror, waiting for the pain to come, but it never came.

Before Quick attack can hit, a blue ball of water came from a tree and hit the path of Pikachu, causing the mouse Pokemon to halt its attack.

Ash turned toward the tree in anger and yelled "Hey! that was dangerous, who did that?" A small speedy frog like Pokemon jumped from the tree and landed on the battlefield, facing the mouse Pokemon with a grin on his face. "Fro Froakie" the Pokemon yelled, trying to scare the mouse Pokemon but to his dismay, Pikachu didn't even blinked.

"Who is this Pokemon? And why is he acting like that?" Ash asked in confusion.

However, Clemont was not as clueless as Ash. He was just watching the Bubble Frog Pokemon with total disbelieve. "He is the famous Froakie of Lumiose City." Clemont started, but he noticed the confused look on Ash's face, so he thought to tell him the full story. "A trainer 7 years ago, abundant this Froakie and said that he is very weak Pokemon. After that this Froakie trained very hard on his own, perfecting his speed, attack, defense, everything and now according to Professor Sycamore, he can be the fastest of its species. Many beginner and not so beginner trainers tried to catch this particular Froakie, but no one could outmatch his speed and attacking power. And he is still trying to find a perfect trainer for himself, so he challenged the trainers who he think are worthy and can trust him/her. And believe me, it's very rare for this Froakie to challenge any trainer." Clemont informed.

Ash listened the whole story of Froakie and clenched his fist; he wanted to punch the trainers who hurt the Froakie's heart. No pokemon deserve this type of treatment from his trainer. He looked toward the Bubble Frog Pokemon with sympathy in his eyes. "I'm really sorry Froakie..." but before he could say anything, Froakie roared once again "Fro Fro Froakie" the bubble Pokemon shouted, challenging the mouse Pokemon and its trainer for a battle.

"So you want to battle with me?" Ash questioned, the Bubble Frog Pokemon nodded. "I would be very happy to battle you." he replied. "Hey Clemont, can we have our battle later, currently I really want to battle this awesome Froakie." Ash requested.

"But don't you think you need you heal you Pikachu first before battling another battle, because Pikachu took a lot of super effective hits in the battle." Clemont suggested with a little concern in his voice.

"Nope, I know my Pikachu, it is fine, right buddy?" Ash asked to his starter and the mouse Pokemon showed its confirmation by making a thumps-up with its small tiny fingers and hands.

After hearing what Ash said, Clemont was little surprised, but he thought to ignore it and he agreed and went to the sidelines, where Bonnie and Serena were standing.

Froakie and Pikachu took their battle stance on the battlefield, ready for the battle. Froakie jumped in the air and made a blue glowing ball of water and threw it toward the Mouse Pokemon with great power.

"Pikachu quick, intercept it with Electro Ball, followed by Quick Attack." Ash countered and Pikachu did what his master said. It jumped and made a yellow ball of electricity and sends it toward the blue ball of water. Both the ball collided which cause an explosion in the mid air. The dust was not settled down but the Mouse Pokemon didn't care, he charged toward its opponent through the cloud of dust with high speed, enveloping itself in silver aura, but what it seen after that was totally surprising, there was no one in the field and Pikachu stopped it attack, now trying to find the water type Pokemon. Within a second a beam of ice hit the Mouse Pokemon from above, causing it to cry in pain and the ice completely covered the mouse Pokemon.

'Oh no, Pikachu" Ash panicked, he had never seen a Pokemon with no trainer, so skillful, he surely underestimated this Pokemon. "Pikachu try to break the ice." Ash said.

Pikachu starts shaking itself violently to break the ice but to no avail. Meanwhile the Bubble Frog Pokemon starts firing multiple Water Pulse, which was not so effective but nonetheless, it was doing damage and if Ash didn't do something then Pikachu might be seriously in big trouble.

"Oh Man, this Froakie is too good." Ash thought, "Pikachu, try to break the ice by using Thunderbolt on yourself." Ash suggested.

Pikachu send a bolt of electricity on itself, which was of course painful but finally the ice which was covering it, was finally breaking, and after seeing this, the Mouse Pokemon increase the power which cause an explosion, but the ice finally broke down and Pikachu was sent toward its master due to the recoil force of the explosion.

"Phew... that was close. Now Pikachu, use multiple Thunderbolt on that Froakie." Ash said, pointing toward the Bubble Frog Pokemon.

Pikachu starts sending multiple bolt of electricity toward the Bubble Frog Pokemon, but he dodged every single one of them elegantly doing many types of flips and tricks.

Ash gritted his teeth, now he knows why Clemont was saying that this Froakie might be the fastest of its species. "Pikachu use another Thunderbolt on that Froakie with double power." Ash commanded in frustration.

The mouse Pokemon launched another bolt of electricity toward the Bubble Frog Pokemon, just this time the attack was larger in size and faster from than the previous attacks.

However Froakie thought that the attack is a normal one and made a jump, but due to the larger size of the attack from the prior ones, the jump was not high enough and now he is vulnerable in the air, watching the double powered Thunderbolt in horror.

Within a second the attack hit its mark and the Bubble Frog Pokemon crashed in the wall behind him with some serious bruises, cuts and swirl eyes.

Soon Ash realize what he had done again, he again lost his control over the powerful moves in the heat of battle. Ash ran toward the Bubble Frog Pokemon with worried expression, followed by Serena. But Clemont and Bonnie was still in shock, of witnessing a massive size of Thunderbolt, they had never in their life has seen a Thunderbolt that much big but the more shocking thing was they had never seen that particular Froakie to get defeated. Many trainers has tried to caught this Froakie, even with type advantage, but none of them was successful in their attempt and this trainer defeat this Froakie with only one move. But they rid off from the shock and ran toward the injured Pokemon.

Ash took the Pokemon in his arms like a father took his child, "Oh no, what have I done? He is in really bad shape because of me. I'm really sorry Froakie, I really didn't mean to do this." Ash said, seeing toward the Pokemon, with some tears on his eyes. However the Bubble Frog Pokemon didn't utter a single word, as he was unconscious, due to the massive Thunderbolt.

Serena wanted to comfort Ash and said him that it's not because of him but she knows that, this time Froakie was more important. "Ash, I think we should take him to a Pokemon Center." Serena suggested.

"But we don't know where the Pokemon Center is?" Ash shouted on Serena, totally loosing his control, Serena totally got shocked on witnessing this type of behavior from Ash, she never thought Ash will shout on her, Serena got a little hurt from this behavior of Ash and a small tear get out from her eyes, but before anybody can see it, she wiped it. But from inside, she knows that Ash is acting like this because he loves every Pokemon, and how could he act normal when a Pokemon is injured because of his excitement.

"Pokemon Center is too far from here, we should go to Professor Sycamore's Lab, his lab is only 5 min from here, he could help us." said the little blonde girls from behind.

"Good idea, Bonnie." Clemont praised.

This caught Ash attention, "Really, then can you take us to his Lab." Ash asked in panicked tone.

"Of course, I can. I love Pokemon as much as you love them. Come on now, follow me." Bonnie said and started running toward the lab.

Bonnie was running in the front, showing path to the lab, followed by the duo, Ash & Serena and Clemont at the last, who was heavily panting. If strangers would saw him in this condition, then they would think that Clemont was running for like 2-3 hours.

"Hey Clemont what happened? Are you alright?" Ash asked him, while still running. He was worried about the Pokemon, but how could he leave a new friend behind. He cares for everyone.

"Don't worry Ash, Clemont didn't have good stamina and is really weak in athletics, so he always have problem while running. Leave him, he knows the path, currently Froakie is more important." Bonnie informed, she was a little ashamed for his brother's stamina, but she knows no one is perfect. And she believed that Clemont could make it on his own to the lab, sooner or later.

"Yeah Ash, she is right. You guys go on ahead, I will come later." Clemont confirmed while heavily panting and was fully covered in sweat.

Ash nodded in approval and they again started their sprint toward the lab.

"I promise Froakie, nothing will happen to you, that's the least I can do for what I have done." Ash said to him in mind while running.

*******************************************************************************

So that's the third chapter, please let me know, how is the chapter with the help of reviews and messages. And if you have and complain, suggestion or anything for this story, feel free to share with me. Until next time, Bye Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 637 6
Ash and Serena have been in a happy relationship for a little under 3 years now. All of that, however, might be about to change. Ash has been leaving...
209K 3.8K 34
As expected, Ash begins his journey when he's 10, but he doesn't GO WITH THE FLOW. He's calm, cunning and calculative resulting in him winning all th...
235K 4.8K 34
Serena finally takes the guts to confess to Ash while the latter wins the Kalos League....in a way. Delia reveals her true nature of work and Ash tak...
345K 5.8K 34
What would have happened to Serena and Ash if Serena hadn't watched the News on the day Ash saved Garchomp? After travelling though Kalos without enc...