Demons Among Slayers? (Male D...

By Calamity-boi

(New cover go BRRR :D ) What happens when our slayer trio encounters an odd demon during their fight on Moun... More

An extraordinarily normal day.
Bio
Helping The Enemy?
Angering a hashira...
The Large Demon returns.
Explaining "Perfect copy"
Leveling The Playing field.
Reason For My Absense.
Aftermath + Backstory Part 1
Backstory Part 2
Author's Note
Strange Colors
UMAI! UMAI! UMAI!
Dreams Of The Dead.
Muzan's Femboy
Acceptance, A Dying Flame.
Operation: Make Y/N Happy Again!
Ape Shit/"The Talk".
Taking A Break...(Not A Chapter.)
Y/N's Promise.
Updated Bio
Vulnerable/God Of The Festival.
Thank You!
The Entertainment District
Pleasant Dreams
Y/N's Betrayal...?
Last Goodbye.
(NON CANON) Halloween?
Rehabilitation.
A Little Mishap...
Evolution.
Memories and New Friends.
Destruction Of Peace.
Liberation.
Eruption.

Round 2/Sun In My Lungs.

2K 54 93
By Calamity-boi

Y/N's Dream....

I was running through the forest, ignoring the mission Akaza gave me to investigate the horrible feeling I'd been feeling from this direction. After running through the trees as fast as I could, I came across Doma about eat another Hashira. I hated it when Doma only ate women. It infuriated me.

3rd Person POV

Y/N(15): "STOP!"

Y/N ran over and shoulder checked Doma before before he could devour the poor Hashira. Y/N stood in front of her, trying to shield her from him.

Y/N: "Leave her alone!"

Y/N looks back to the woman Doma was about to eat. She was badly injured, about 16-17, with long hair and....two green and pink butterfly clips.

Doma: "Akaza's dog! You know, this is the 3rd time you've done this! Muzan won't be happy, he won't be happy at all~"

Y/N: "L-Leave her a-alone!"

Y/N watched as the sun was about to rise, taking note of this he looked to the girl again.

The bleeding girl stands up and runs as fast as her beaten body would allow her. Doma tried to follow, but Y/N jumped towards him, wrapping his arms around Doma's legs.

Doma: "You little- let go of me!"

Doma began kicking Y/N to knock him off, But Y/N wasn't giving up. No matter what, he kept his hold on Doma until he saw the girl had reached sun light, thus ending Doma's persuit.

Doma: "She's gone, you can let go now!"

Y/N slowly releases his grip, only for Doma to kick him into a tree.

Doma: "I'm starting to wonder why Muzan hasn't killed you yet. Though...he actually might this time~!"
_______________________________________

Muzan: "So. You mean to tell me, that you, once again, failed in your mission.....because of a CHILD?!?"

Doma: "If Akaza kept his dog on a leash, this wouldn't keep ha-"

A large arm comes from who the fuck knows and grabs Doma's head, tightening it's grip.

Muzan: "I don't recall telling you to speak. You did not fail because of Y/N, you failed because YOU, were incompetent. YOU, couldn't best the mere arms of a child."

The arm legs go of Doma and he falls to the ground, clearly in pain, but not expressing it.

Muzan: "I'd say not to let it happen again, but clearly that's not working. Y/N. Come here child."

Y/N slowly walks over, terrified. Shaking. Tears threatening to pour from his eyes.

Muzan: "Do you fear me, boy?"

Y/N hesitantly nods, looking at the ground.

Muzan: "Good. Now. Look at me."

Y/N slowly raises his head, with Muzan grabbing his chin and forcing him to look up at him.

Muzan: "Do you see where fear gets you? Do you see how I control you, simply because you're too scared to speak for yourself? How does that make you feel?"

Y/N didn't even need to answer, Muzan already knew how he felt.

Muzan: "That feeling. Remember it. Remember that helplessness. Remember that fear. As you are, you are nothing to me."

Muzan let's go of Y/N, watching as he stumbles back and falls to the ground.

Muzan: "I'm sending you to Daki. You seem to have the least resistance when with her. Next time, I will not be so forgiving. This is the last time I'll let you off. Akaza. Come here."

Y/N is teleported out of the room, still being able to feintly hear the conversation as the door he came out of slowly disappeared.

Muzan: "How many times must I tell you? Keep. Him. Under. Control. We CAN NOT afford to lose him."

Everytime Muzan paused, he heard Akaza grunt in pain. Then, the door disappeared completely.
_______________________________________

Y/N wakes up, looking out the window to see the sun had just risen. He hated when he had dreams like this. He hated how His eyes still terrified him.

Y/N: "I hope you can hear me. One day. I'm going to slaughter each, and every one of you. All of your Upper Moons, their students, then you, you Jicheal Mackson hehe looking son of bitch-"

Y/N stops as a small hand covers his mouth

Shinobu: "If you're going to start your morning with genocidal rage, at least don't do it so loudly."

Y/N stares at the small girl next to him, and licks the hand covering his mouth.

Shinobu quickly wipes her hand off while looking at Y/N with a dead panned expression.

Shinobu: 😑

Y/N: "Stop looking at me like that or I'll lick you again."

Shinobu: "Isn't that something a dog does?"

Y/N: "............Fuck you."

Shinobu: "Are you offering-"

Y/N: "YOU KNOW I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!"

Y/N and Shinobu erupted into laughter, before a letter flies into Y/N's lap.

Y/N: "How tf?"

Y/N hesitantly opens the letter, reading it out loud.

Y/N: "Master Ubuyashiki has requested you arrive at noon today for your exam. The rules are as follows:

1. Both parties may not use Breathing, Blood Arts, or Nichirin Swords.

2. Giyu and Obanai have volunteered to be on stand-by to stop the fight, should it get to that point.

3. Please restrain from insulting or degradating your opponent.

4. No teleporting, warping, or "blinking".

Y/N: "Oh come on that last one's just directed at me!"
_______________________________________

Many special spectators had arrived to see Y/N's "Slayer Exam." Since they had finished quite early with their training, and had nothing else to do, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke had come to watch after they'd heard about it. Aoi joined because she was bored, and Kanao accompanied Shinobu. Almost everyone was here, ready to watch Y/N prove himself to not only the Hashira, but Ubuyashiki as well.....there was only one problem.

Y/N was 20 minutes late.

Y/N, at a nearby town, was entranced in anything and everything sweet.

Y/N: "Hehehehehehehe I can't get cavities! Ever again!!"

Y/N walked through the town, buying anything that looked or smelled sweet. Candy apples, chocolate covered bananas, even those little lollipops with weird shit in them like crickets or scorpions, you name it. If Y/N saw it, it was his.

Y/N, was now holding 18 candy apples, 19 if you count the one in his mouth, about 20 of 15 different varieties of wrapped candies, 22 mini cheesecakes which were in a separate bag, and some weird thing called a "Sticky Honey Roast." This cute girl with amber eyes kept following him while shoving it in his face saying "You gotta try this!" every 5 seconds, and wouldn't leave until he said yes.

Y/N: "I fweel wike um forgweing swomfing...."

As soon as Y/N finished, a large gust of wind nearly blew everything out his hands. After saving his sweets from eternal damnation, he remembered something, biting through the candy apple, and the wooden stick in the middle, before swallowing.

Y/N: "OH SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT THE EXAM!"

Y/N began running to the Demon Slayer Corps HQ, stopping by the butterfly mansion to give Sumi, Naho, and Kiyo each a candy apple and some sweets.
_______________________________________

About 5 minutes later, Y/N had finally arrived.

Y/N: "UM HWRE!"

Y/N ran around into the courtyard as he finished another candy apple, now munching on a small cheesecake.

Sanemi/Obanai: "You were 25 minutes late....because you wanted sweets?!"

Y/N: "Actually I thinks it's around 26, but yes. I got you all cute little cheesecakes! Help yourselves!"

Y/N lightly tossed the bag to Mitsuri before looking to Inosuke with a stern look.

Y/N: "1 per person though. I will know if you eat two. Other than that, you can do what you want with these."

Y/N tossed the other bag full of candy apples and other goodies to Tanjiro, before noticing Inosuke reaching back into the cheesecake bag. Giyu, also noticing this, quickly grabs inosuke's hand, watching as Y/N's death stare turns into a happy expression.

Giyu: "Trust me. Don't fuck with his sweets. He's very serious about them. Very. Serious."

Everyone else, having never heard Giyu swear before, heeded his warning.

Sanemi: "Enough! I have better things to do, so let's get this over with. We're here to see if you're worthy of even the lowest level of the Demon Slayer Corps! Not to share sweets."

Ubuyashiki: "I don't know if that'd be very fair."

Sanemi: ".......Wut?"

Mitsuri: "He IS up against a Hashira...and a strong one like Sanemi at that..."

Ubuyashiki: "My point exactly. I feel it would only be fair that he be put at a higher rank, should he best you."

Obanai: "While I detest the idea all together....it does make sense." (He's agreeing because Mitsuri is.)

Sanemi: "...What rank were you considering, Master?"

Ubuyashiki: "Well...given this is much harder than the normal exam...I'd say Tsuchinoe would suffice, should he pass. If he fails, he'll be placed at Mizunoto."

Sanemi: "Wait, so he gets in either way?!"

Shinobu: "As someone who's seen what he can do up close, he would be an extremely valuable asset."

Sanemi: "No one asked you to speak for your boyfriend Kocho, so-"

Before Sanemi could finish, a dull red sword shoots into the ground next to him. Sanemi glances over the see Y/N, eyes red, another red sword is his dominant hand.

Y/N: "You have three seconds."

The tone in Y/N's voice sent a chill down Tanjiro and Giyu's spines. They'd both experienced Y/N's genuine anger first hand, and it wasn't nice. Excluding Gyomei, Muichiro, and Obanai, everyone present was slightly shocked by Y/N's 3rd outburst while in Sanemi's presence.

Sanemi: "Tch. Whatever. Your threa-"

Y/N: "1."

Sanemi rolled his eyes and picked up the blood red sword at his feet, ripping it out of the ground. Y/N walked over to Mitsuri, who still had the bag of cheesecakes in her lap, before taking one, and almost eating it in one bite, before walking back to his starting point.

Giyu and Tanjiro sighed in relief as Y/N's red eyes turned back to normal, and he smiles slightly.

Y/N: "There. Calm. Relaxed. I'm ready when you are!"

Sanemi grins as he brings his unoccupied hand up to his mouth, biting his thumb and flicking the blood on Y/N's face.

Ubuyashiki: "Sanemi, I believe-"

Sanemi: "There was nothing in the rules about using my blood."

Ubuyashiki thinks to himself before nodding slightly.

Ubuyashiki: "I do believe I may have...overlooked that."

Sanemi's smile grows wider as he points the blood sword at Y/N, whose busy wiping the blood off his face.

Sanemi: "Get ready, demon."

Sanemi rushes Y/N with surprising speed, pushing him back as he barely blocks a downward strike.

Y/N: (He swings his sword with both hands. That could be a a problem.)

Sanemi continues to assault Y/N, all with the same smile on his face. Y/N was actually surprised with Sanemi's raw strength and speed, barely being able to stay on his toes.....for now.

Aoi: "Wow....it only just started and he's already on the defensive...."

Inosuke: "Come on Kitsizuki! Fight back!"

Tanjiro: "Inosuke, that's not quite-"

Tanjiro's attention was directed back to Y/N as he heard a loud ping.

Y/N had parried one of Sanemi's endless strikes, and was now going on the offensive. Using his parry to his advantage, Y/N shoulder bashes Sanemi, almost sending him to the ground, before twirling and swinging at Sanemi's neck. Sanemi manages to block the strike just before it connects, before kicking Y/N in the stomach. Y/N stumbled, barely regaining his balance, only to dodge another swing by Sanemi.

Giyu: "All things considered, he's actually doing pretty well..."

Tanjiro: "Something's weird though...he's not fighting like he usually does.."

Mitsuri: "I just hope neither of them gets hurt..."

Tengen: "I wanna see flashy, flamboyant swordplay! Not this! This is boring!"

Muichiro: "Look at his feet."

Everyone looks to Muichiro, before quickly looking to Y/N's feet. Y/N was purposely moving sloppily, giving Sanemi the impression that he was far below his league, while also backing up the the edge of the pond.

Mitsuri: *gasp* "Is he gonna throw him in?!"

Giyu: "No. But he's planning something. He often couldn't keep up when it came to stronger opponents at the beginning of a fight....but he made up for it with his quick thinking."

Shinobu: "I've never heard you talk this much. It's kinda weird."

Y/N had kicked Sanemi back, earning a small grunt in the process.

Sanemi: "Stop running around and fight me! All that talk, but all you can do is dodge and run."

Y/N smirks as Sanemi rushes him again, slicing upwards, but Y/N dodges. Sanemi grows angry, slicing down at Y/N. But he dodges. Sanemi, growing angrier, swinging horizontally....Y/N dodged. With his face red with anger, Sanemi slices up, diagonally, once again narrowly missing Y/N as he dodged backwards, but this time, he tripped over one of the big rocks surrounding the pond, causing his to fall backwards. Sanemi, seeing this chance, slashes down at the falling Y/N.

Sanemi: "I knew you were worthless."

Sanemi smiles as he feels his sword connect with Y/N's, before giving an extra push. As he does, however, Y/N only smiles, letting go of his sword, allowing Sanemi's inertia to take the wheel, before dodging Sanemi's downward strike, catching his sword in a reverse grip, and smashing the pommel into Sanemi's face, causing him to recoil as blood drips from his nose.

Realizing his plan worked perfectly, Y/N twirls his blood sword, gripping the handle normally before quickly rushing Sanemi with a flurry of strikes.

Zenitsu: "Ouch..."

Tengen: "Nicely done!"

Tanjiro: "Is his nose broken?!"

Inosuke: "WHO CARES, THAT WAS AWESOME! GO TSUKIMUKI!"

Ubuyashiki sits with the group, his wife, Amane, feeding him a cheesecake.

Tanjiro: "Um...Master Ubuyashiki? Forgive me for asking, but.."

Ubuyashiki: "How will I know who wins if I'm blind? Let's just say....I have a feeling who'll win."

Tanjiro turns back to see Y/N trip Sanemi, punching him while he was airborne.

Y/N watched as Sanemi stood back up, before smiling at him.

Y/N: "Well, that went well for you, didn't it? Even had your own one liner and everything."

Giyu chuckles at the passive aggressive comment, surprising Tanjiro, who was sitting next to him.

Sanemi: "Watch your mouth."

Y/N: "Oops, sorry Wind Chime, didn't know I hit a nerve. Dwid I hurt ya fweelings?"

Sanemi launches towards Y/N in a fit of rage. Slicing upward, Sanemi knocks off Y/N's balance, before jumping into the air and taking a breath, causing everyone's eyes to widen.

Sanemi: "Wind Breathing, Seventh Form: Gale, Sudden Gusts!"

Sanemi sends three blades of winds at Y/N. Y/N tries to block the first, but it cuts through the sword and into his chest, the second cutting off his arm, and the third cutting into his shoulder, and, in extension, his haori. The haori he'd received as a gift, a thank you from the girls he'd saved. One of the only things that made him feel....human. Like a Slayer.

Giyu/Tanjiro: "SHINAZUGAWA!"

Ubuyashiki: "Oh dear...."

Mitsuri covered her mouth as Y/N arm, which was previously attached to him, lands in front of her, Aoi, Shinobu, and Kanao, who all stared at their friend's severed arm.

Aoi stared to feel sick.

Tengen looked at Sanemi with anger.

Obanai didn't care.

Y/N.....didn't move.

Sanemi: "Oops, dwid that...hurt?"

Y/N didn't respond, he only stood there, watching his blood pool under him.

Shinobu: "........Y/N..?"

Everyone looked at Y/N with slight worry. Y/N blood sword slowly forms back to its original length.

Tanjiro: "..Y/N??"

Y/N's wounds regenerate almost instantly, before he looks at Sanemi, a small lump forming on his head as his eyes glow red.

Y/N: "I see the rules have changed."

Y/N takes a deep breath, a dark red flame covers the blood sword in his hand. Watching Sanemi take a defensive stance, Y/N chuckles to himself.

Y/N: "Flame Breathing, Second form..."

Y/N blinks in front of Sanemi, kicking his blade to the side.

Y/N: "Rising Scorching Sun!"

Sanemi blocks the upward slash with his arms, the flames burning though his haori and scorching him a little bit, but not actually doing any serious damage.

Sanemi, in an attempt to create distance so he can retrieve his sword, tries to kick Y/N in the stomach, but Y/N grabs his ankle with his free hand, before throwing Sanemi across the courtyard. Y/N then picks up the blood sword he kicked from Sanemi's hands, throwing it to him.

Sanemi catches the sword, attempting to take a breath before Y/N throws his sword at him. Sanemi knocks the sword up with ease, before Y/N throws three quick jabs at seemingly nothing. After clearing up his confusion, Sanemi steps forward, before something hits him in the face, then his stomach, then his leg, causing his the lose his balance.

Sanemi: "The hell?!?"

Y/N: "Should've followed the rules, Scars. They were severely limiting what I was allowed to do."

Finishing his sentence with a devilish smile, Y/N blinks to Sanemi's side before kicking him over to the pond. Not hard enough to break anything, but hard enough so he'll be feeling it for a while.

Sanemi quickly recovers, rushing Y/N with a downward slash.

Y/N: "Second form: Rising Scorching Sun."

The upward swing knocks Sanemi into the air slightly, allowing Y/N to roundhouse kick him in his side, earning a satisfying grunt from Sanemi, before grabbing him with a blood arm from his back, holding him in th air.

Y/N: "Forfeit?"

Sanemi tries to hit Y/N with the blood sword in his hand. Y/N grabs his wrist with another blood arm, before slamming him into the ground with it, and throwing him away.

Aoi: "Does he have two Demon Blood Arts?!"

Shinobu: "Oh, I forgot you didn't really know much about that. How many does he have now?"

Tanjiro: "Let's see...I saw him use a Shadow one against Upper Three...then he used Upper Three's own Blood Art against him, so that's two. He has his normal Blood Manipulation...I think he still has the one from the night he saved you...then there was a few months ago where he took that Fire Blood Art as well. So.... I think five?"

Obanai: "FIVE?!?"

Shinobu: "He also has knowledge of Flame Breathing, Water Breathing, Beast Breathing, Insect Breathing....probably Thunder as well, but I don't think he likes using it."

Tengen: "I'm starting to like this kid!"

Y/N: "I'M 19 DAMNIT!"

Y/N's blood arm was holding Sanemi down, while Sanemi was holding the very edge of his handle, the tip of his sword just barely missing Y/N's neck.

Y/N: "I'm not a kid..."

Tengen: "....Yes you are."

Y/N: "No, I'm not!"

Tengen: "....Nah, you're younger than me, means you're a kid. Sorry, not sorry."

Y/N stares at Uzui, dumbfounded by his logic.

Mitsuri: "I...don't think that's how that works tho-"

Tengen: "Nope, that's how it works, can't convince me otherwise."

Obanai: "Did you just interrupt her...?"

Sanemi, using Y/N's distraction to his advantage, kicks the back of Y/N's knees, causing his to lose his balance.

Y/N uses the blood arm that was holding Sanemi to regain his balance, only to be kicked by Sanemi shortly after. Refusing to let Sanemi regain the upper hand, Y/N quickly recovers, taking a breath as Sanemi advances.

Y/N: "Flame Breathing, Fifth Form: Flame Tiger!"

Y/N sends the red flaming tiger into the ground with a downward slash, causing it to erupt in flames, blocking Sanemi's view. Taking a deep breath, Y/N launches his attack.

Y/N: "Flame Breathing, Seventh Form: Dancing Dragon!"

Y/N jumps through the fire, swinging his sword at Sanemi, who narrowly dodges, only to be caught off guard as Y/N leads the flaming trail back to him. This time, Sanemi attempts the block the flaming sword, only for Y/N to spin, swinging the sword in the opposite direction, knocking Sanemi off guard.

Tanjiro: "He's really turning this around!"

Giyu: "It's what he does. He defies expectations. he's a conqueror."

Tengen: "Hah! Shinazugawa actually looks frustrated!"

Mitsuri: "He's quite flexible for his size!"

Obanai: "He's not bad...." (Once again, agreeing because Mitsuri said it.)

Shinobu: "It is one of his few redeeming qualities."

Aoi: "Oh, I'm sure you know ALL about his 'Qualities', don't you."

Shinobu slowly turns her head to Aoi with her eyes closed, a small smile present in her face, giving off a very malicious aura.

Shinobu: "What exactly do you mean by that, Aoi......?"

Aoi: "N-Nothing! Nothing at all!"

Shinobu: "Good."

The group looks back to see Y/N still pressuring Sanemi.

Y/N swings his blade up, missing Sanemi once more. But as he was about the bring it back down, he noticed Kanao. Or rather, the green and pink butterfly clip in her hair.

Y/N: (Isn't that...the same one from before-)

After getting distracted by the hairclip, Y/N completely whiffed his strike, allowing Sanemi to tackle the spaced out Y/N. Sanemi jumps on top of Y/N, bringing his sword up to stab him, before Giyu quickly knocks him off.

Ubuyashiki: "You may stop now, that shall do."

Everyone looked over to Ubuyashiki, before he spoke up again.

Ubuyashiki: "Well...technically, you passed. Sanemi broke the rules first, therefore forfeiting the match. But, due to you also breaking the rules, I'll be putting you at Tsuchinoto instead. And, Sanemi, please do try to better your temper."

Y/N pouts and mumbles to himself, While Sanemi walks off with an angry expression.

Tanjiro: "Um...what is that?"

Tanjiro points to the small lump on Y/N's head.

Y/N: "I don't really know. This is the second time it's showed up....though it's bigger than last ti- aaand it's gone. Welp, guess we'll never know."

Ubuyashiki: "Y/N, you'll receive your first official mission soon. And also, I've told your crow you're sorry. But the rest is up to you. Now, go celebrate. It is a special occasion, after all."

Ubuyashiki walked inside, while everyone congratulated Y/N on his new rank.
_______________________________________

The next day, Y/N had once again joined the trio for training. Y/N had asked Tanjiro to show him his 'Hinokami Kagura'.

Tanjiro: "Hinokami Kagura: Flame Dance!"

Tanjiro swings his sword down, creating a large arc from the intense fire.

Tanjiro: "Like that."

Y/N: "Hm....Ok, seems simple enough!"

Y/N brings his sword up, taking a breath just as Tanjiro did.

Y/N: "Hinokami Ka-"

Y/N drops his sword halfway through his swing, before falling the the ground, coughing and clutching his chest.

Y/N: (It burns!)

Tanjiro: "Y/N?!? ARE YOU OKAY?!"

Tanjiro runs over to Y/N, catching the attention of Inosuke and Zenitsu.

Inosuke: "Mitsukugi!? What's wrong?!"

Zenitsu: "W-W-What happened?!?!"

Tanjiro: "I don't know! He tried to do my Hinokami Kagura, then he fell to the ground coughing!"

Y/N continued coughing violently, while Tanjiro tried to think of what to do.

Hearing all the commotion, Aoi comes peaks her head outside to shout at the group.

Aoi: "WHAT'S WITH ALL THE SHOUTING?!-"

Tanjiro: "Aoi! Go and get Shinobu! Somethings wrong!"

Aoi, seeing Y/N's pained expression, quickly runs inside to grab Shinobu.

Tanjiro: "Zenitsu, go get him some water!"

Zenitsu: "R-Right!"

As Zenitsu ran off the grab some water, Aoi pulls Shinobu over to them, who was trying to explain that she was busy.

Shinobu: "Aoi! I don't have time to-"

Shinobu stops as soon as she noticed that Y/N was on the ground, tears in his eyes as he tried to find a way to stop the intense burning sensation slowly spreading through his body.

Shinobu, trying her best to keep her composure, quickly walks over to her possibly dying partner.

Crouching next to Y/N, Shinobu looks over at Tanjiro, who wore a slightly panicked expression.

Shinobu: "I need you to tell me EXACTLY what happened."

Tanjiro nods, taking a deep breath, and exhaling before speaking.

Tanjiro: "He..wanted to know more about my Hinokami Kagura. I didn't see a problem with it, so I showed him how to do some of it...then..when he tried to copy exactly what I did..this happened...he-"

Zenitsu interrupted Tanjiro as he ran up to the group with a cup of water.

Y/N quickly shoots up and snatches the cup out of Zenitsu's hands, drinking it in what could only be described as literal nano seconds, before collapsing onto the ground.

Tanjiro: "We should get him into a bed..."

Y/N: "I'm fi-"

Y/N couldn't even get two words out before coughing again. Tanjiro and Inosuke helped him walk into the mansion, before gently setting him down on a bed. Shinobu walks off, coming back shortly after with a small syringe.

Y/N points to the syringe filled with a strange liquid in Shinobu's hand.

Shinobu: "Just a sedative-"

Y/N immediately tried to roll himself out of bed, but Tanjiro kept him down.

Shinobu: "It's just gonna put you to sleep for a few hours. It'll let your body focus on healing the problem, without your recklessness."

Shinobu slowly injects the fluid into Y/N's arm, despite the demon's poor attempt at squirming.
_______________________________________

Y/N woke up with a slight groan. His chest still burned a little bit, and his throat was really dry, but atleast he didn't feel like his insides were a furnace. After laying there for a bit, he decided he should probably get up.

As Y/N was about to get up from the bed, he heard light footsteps approaching the door, accompanied by a small whisper.

???: "He should be awake now...or maybe I used too much? I assumed it would take more to put him to sleep due to him being a dem-"

Shinobu opened the door holding a cup of water.

Shinobu: ".....Nevermind. How long have you been awake?"

Y/N thinks to himself before holding holding up two fingers.

Shinobu: "Two minutes?"

Y/N just shrugs his shoulder in response.

Shinobu walks over and hands Y/N the cup of water, waiting until he finished before she spoke up.

Shinobu: "I've told Master Ubuyashiki that you'll be out of service for a few days. Meaning you likely won't receive your first mission for a while."

After hearing this, Y/N threw his arms in the air while giving Shinobu a 'What the fuck?!" look.

Shinobu: "Please. Just take a break. You can't even form the beginning of a sentence without coughing your lungs out. There's something burning you from the inside, and your body, although special, with still need time. you should still take it easy."

Y/N just huffs before turning away from Shinobu.

Shinobu: "The faster you cooperate, the faster you'll get better. Then, you can go out and do as many missions as you want, Okay?"

Y/N continues to pout, turning to Shinobu and reluctantly nodding.

Shinobu smiles, kissing Y/N on his cheek.

Shinobu: "Good boy! I'll be back in a little bit to check on you. Don't do anything stupid."

Shinobu gets up and leaves, taking the now empty cup with her.

Y/N, however, had completely shut down.

Y/N: (What just. How just. Why just. Error. Error. Can't. Don't. Do. Dan't-)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/N.exe has stopped working.
_______________________________________

Ok, this time I promise next chapter will start season 2. Just wanted to officially make Y/N a member of the Corps. And I also have an excuse to give him a BS BDA whenever I want-

4726 Words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 334 10
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐‡๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐š. ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ, ๐›๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข...
64.2K 1K 28
Y/n L/n is a half human half demon and chooses to use his power to help the demon slayer corps on his journey he met a young man named Tanjiro Kamado...
853 45 16
Tanjiro becomes the Demon King after Muzan converts him, but he regains his humanity. How?! Well turns out, he became a half demon after breaking fro...
6.6K 344 21
โ๐’๐“๐…๐” ๐๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡, ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒโž โ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐“๐„๐‘?!๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…โž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, [๏ฟฝ...