wrong number (Complete Rewrit...

By Minou_Chaton_

Peter texts a wrong number one night after patrol and they continue texting but who is the person on the othe... More

1.Wrong number kid
2. who are you anyway?
3. silver
4. group chat
5. panic attacks and the start of something new
6. Stark internship
7. call your boyfriend then penis Parker
8 . suprise
9. CLINT!!!!!
10. prank war
11. heeeeyyyy
12. patrol.
13. confessions and cuddles
14.problem
15. date night.
16. kisses and concerns
17. deuts and freaking out
18. let's meet aunt may pieteo
19. you know babe I love waking up with you in my arms
20. love poems and patrol with my boyfriend.
21. hey guys how you been?
22.revelations
24. Fuck you Fury no.
25. The wedding

23. irondad

546 12 0
By Minou_Chaton_

Previously

......

Tony pov

"Boss you may want to watch the security footage of the med bay" came the voice of Friday

"Okay bring me up girl" I replied. What I saw was definitely not what I was expecting....

.
.
.
.
.

Tony pov

I was expecting something simple like Spiderman up and by the window trying to open it. To ... Well... Escape. Of course the window wouldn't open unless Friday was told to open it.

Then again I'm Tony stark, iron man, when is my life ever normal?

The security footage showed Spiderman waking up slowly, looking around, freaking out, touching his face before seemingly calming down and looking around the room again.

Then spiderman started to freak out again he fell out of bed and spoke in painful gasps to someone called Karen. Silver? Who the hell is silver?

I watched as Pietro suddenly appeared on screen comforting Spiderman.

Spiderman ripped off his mask and turned to Pietro after his panic attack was over and they as at there Spiderman never turning to the camera as he cuddled into Pietro.

I felt slightly awkward for watching this but at the same time I felt my blood start to boil. How dare he do this to Pete!

Nat and Clint came in not long after the panic attack ended and the curly headed kid in pietro's lap finally turned to the camera.

"I-its it i-ts Peter." I muttered barely believing my eyes.

To say I'm shook is an understatement.

But to be fair he does have a strange habit of hanging upsidedown over a chair or desk whilst doing a particularly difficult problem. I always thought it was kinda adorable and childlike and just so Peter. But at least now it makes more sense spiders spent most of their lives upsidedown.

But what the do fuck Peter Parker is Spiderman!?!

"LANGUAGE!"said Steve as he entered the lab.

How the he-

"Language Tony" Steve reprimanded

"Steve why are you in my lab? And how did you know I was swearing?"

"One - dinner is ready, I came to get you.
Two - I know you , you have the worst potty mouth in the world." Steve said a smirk on his lips and arms crossed over his chest.

"Hey!! ........... Okay you got a point ....... But no need to call me out on it!' " I pouted crossing my arms as well.

"Come on dinner Tony" Steve says like a mother telling her child before walking towards the door.

"Bring the spider-kid to dinner captain spangles." I smirked.

Steve whirled around to shoot a glare at me but j just smiled.

"You. Want. Spiderman. To. Join. Us. For. Dinner?" Steve asked articulating every word.

"Yep. He's a sleep right now, go wake him up cap he needs to eat he's far to thin and light."

"Since when do you care? You can hardly take care of yourself Tony last time I checked you just wanted to catch him and give him to sheild."

"I grew a conscious, you going to reprimand me for that too Steve?"

"Wh- wha what!?!" Steve stuttered

"Hey the kid for dinner Steve " I said turning back to my holograms and slowly turning them off. " I'm just cleaning up I'll be there soon."

Steve sighed deeply and walked out of the room.

"I turn back to the screens and played the security footage again Nat Clint Peter and Pietro were all talking in Russian.

What? Why?!? I hate Russian it gives me the creeps . And I can't speak or understand a word of Russian. Perfect bloody perfect.

I better get dinner or pepper and Steve will have my head. With a deep sigh I pushed myself up and walked to the elevator.

"Take me up girl" I said
"Of course boss" said Friday a hint of amusement in her voice like she knew what I was thinking. Can everyone tell what I'm thinking?

The elevator soon stopped on the avengers floor and I stepped out, I saw pietro and Spiderman standing in a corner with Nat and Clint all talking in hissed russian. Again why? What is the appeal ? It's fucking freaky.

"Language Tony! So you never learn?" Asked Wanda from the couch.

Steve clearly roped her into this or maybe she just loves to see me suffer. Maybe both. Probably both. Yeah the smirk says it all. Wanda started to laugh hysterically at that.

"Wanda kindly do me a favour and GET OUT OF MY HEAD" I yelled all the attention in the room was now on me. 'fan-fucking-tastic' I thought.

Wanda nudged Steve and they both yelled "LANGUAGE TONY!"

"get out of my head right now Wanda! And let's eat dinner." I said as j rubbed my temple attempting to calm myself down.

We walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a chair all sitting at the table.

I started a conversation with Peter.

"So Spiderman?"

Peter's body immediately stiffened as he looked up at me. It almost hurt to hat he was so afraid of me. My kid shouldn't be afraid.

"Yes Tony?" He asked attempting to make his voice deeper it was quite funny and I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

Everyone at the table looked at me weirdly but I didn't care the kid thought he could make his voice deeper and it would fool me.

"K-kid Y-Your k-k-killing me here!! Y-you r-really thought ........ You really thought that if you ........ If you made your voice deeper it......... It would fool us?" I stuttered out between laughs.

Peter turned a bright red at this, I could tell as he ducked his head and looked deeply at his food.

"Bambi your too much sometimes "

Peter's head shot up at that.

What was it?
What was the matter?

Peter turned to Pietro Nat and Clint and said something in russian. We by is it always russian?

"он знает" ( he knows)

The others turned slightly pale at whatever he said but I had no clue what he said.

"T-tony?" Peter asked in a small voice slightly looking up at me.

"Yeah Bambino?" I answered. He seemed so scared but what had he said ?

"A-are you mad? He asked. Peter never stuttered, only ever when he was scared or nervous. I hate seeing my kid so scared.

I stood from my chair and pulled him up out of his, he flinched slightly as I reached out for him but I stopped and moved slowly towards him and wrapped him into a hug.

"Now tell me pete why should I be mad?" I asked him quietly

"Cuz I never told you " Peter sniffled into my chest his head resting just above my arc reactor.

I pulled away from the hug and pulled the mask off of his face ignoring the gasps of the rest of the team and wiped the tears from my kids face.

"It's okay Pete I forgive you although it would have been a heck of a lot easier if  you had told me you know " I chuckled as the boy pulled me back into a firm hug the light from my arc reactor pooling from my shirt lit up his face and the tear tracks that covered it.

We stayed it that position for a was hike before I carried him to the couch and settled in for a long cry and a talk.

I slowly calmed him down and looked at him. Peter being Spiderman might not be so bad after all.

"Pete you gonna go get changed?" I asked once he finally calmed down enough.

Peter mumbled a yes and walked off towards his room and returned a couple of minutes later in sweatpants and an oversized hoodie, that was obviously pietro's, and curled up in between Pietro and Tony.

Everyone was quiet for a while then Nat decided enough was enough the tension in the room was so think Nat could have sliced it with her knife.

"паучок у них есть вопросы"
(Baby spider they have questions)

Peter sighed and nodded to whatever Nat had said and spoke in a slightly strained voice.

"Sooooo ....... Questions?" Peter visibly to tensed up again as he spoke, slight fear of lashing in his Bambi brown eyes.

I wanted to know to bings about my kid but he was still in a highly emotional state. I pulled the boy closer to me and let him nestle himself not my arms before playing with his hair.

He visibly slumped into me and mumbled something unintelligible into my chest, it sounded something like "tank ou dad"

'dad?!?'

' You know what I think I like that '

I lent in closer and whispered in his ear. "Anything for you, your my kid"

Peter lifted his head and smiles up at me and turned and smiled at his boyfriend who looked otherwise engaged in a mind link with his sister. He had his eye brows scrunched up and mouth turned down in a slight pout slight frown. Clearly Wanda was taking the time to tease her brother.

I tapped Wanda on the shoulder and made a cut it out gesture. She looked at me for a second before her eyes stopped glowing and she rolled her eyes at me. Teenagers.

"So Peter how did you get your powers?" Asked Steve curiosity in his eyes.

"Yeah you never did tell me Petey" said Pietro.

"Yeah, well you never asked love" Peter laughed nudging Pietro with his elbow, and just like that the tension in the room disappeared.

"Soo long story short i was bit by a radioactive spider on a field trip, went home, felt like death, woke up and i could see without my classes and I stuck to everything. That was a very chaotic day. I trained with my strength, I still don't know how much I can lift yet but I once lifted a building off of my body and stopped am out of control train with nothing but my hands and webs, which I make in can class."

The room was slack based at this point but Peter payed no mind to the stares or he plainly didn't notice them.

"Anyway soon enough Aunt May, Mj and Ned found out about me being Spiderman and just recently Flash, Pietro and now all of you guys. I'm just kinda hoping this isn't the end of the road for Spiderman." Peter finished finally looking up at the slack jawed hero's.

"Don't worry about that kid you said you lifted a building off of you?!?" Steve said what everyone was thinking.

"Yeah so what?"

"Kid a building is like -"Tony started.

"Approximately 365,000 tons with 123 floors" interrupted vision as he gazed threw the wall.

"Hey vis you know there is a door right?" Wanda chuckled looking up at her boyfriend and going to give him a hug.

Vision smiles brightly down at Wanda and greats her warmly before going to sit next to her. The rest of the avengers can't help but smile brightly at the couple now cuddled up together on the love seat in the corner.

Steve and bucky sitting together cuddled up on the love seat on the other side of the room and Pietro and Peter sitting close together on the big couch next to me and pepper, who had arrived without anyone noticing somehow. Bruce was sitting alone as Thor was currently off world.

We talked long into the night about the couples in the room teasing Bucky, Steve ,Pietro,Peter, wanda and vision. Over all the night was enjoyable for everyone. All up until everyone decided it was time to get the teens to bed. It was reasonable really they should have been in bed about an hour ago.

The couples ret retreated to their respective rooms all deciding to sleep together after a stressful day, and well Steve being a mother hen insisted everyone went straight to sleep and when around saying goodnight before retreating to his own room Bucky in tow.

And just as I was about to go to the lab for an all nighter with Bruce, I get pulled down by my wife.

"Bed Tony, we all need rest. That means you too." Peter said sternly as she dragged me to our room and pulled me to the bed.

"Good night love" I whispery into her red hair.
"G'night Tony" she replied sleepily tucking her head under my chin as she fell asleep.

If I made any decisions today it was that I'm not turning my kid into shield. Not now, not ever. Fury can go fuck himself.

Hope you enjoyed this
Let me know any errors and I'll fix them
Till next time
Love you all
2127 Words
Monou_Chaton_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 2.8K 34
{COMPLETED} Once again welcome to a Wrong Number storyy folkss Yep you right I suck at summaries but so anyways let's start I will upload atleast On...
950K 22.5K 49
This is a book of one shots about Peter's life living with the avengers! It will include all of the avengers and of course Spiderman! Just a warnin...
205K 6.2K 10
Peter could not care less about the class trip that is until he learns it's to avengers tower... he knows they are going to mess with him and Flash m...
324K 8.9K 6
Peter has a career day at his school and he brings none other than his dad: Tony Stark. Let's just say things don't go as planned. Written in 2018