The Kings of Hearts.

By Locatlie

This is the sequel to the Locatlie series. To be able to understand this story, you will have to read the sev... More

Q&A Chapter + Information
Epilogue Locatlie 7
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98.
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Epilogue: Part 1.
Epilogue: Part 2.
Epilogue: Part 3.
Epilogue: Part 4.
Epilogue: Part 5.
Epilogue: Part 6.
Epilogue: Part 7.
Epilogue: The Last Part.

Chapter 109

74 6 3
By Locatlie

For the past nights, my husbands, their sisters, their fathers and even Julia had knocked on my door to ask me if I was ok and if I wanted to talk. But I ignored them all, keeping myself locked up in my bedroom. I wasn't in the mood to be around them. Well everyone had come to my door, apart from Luther. The stubborn asshole.

I was on my phone when I saw what the date was; it was the date that all the countries leaders were coming over and there would be a welcoming dinner. So, I got out of bed, took a very long shower. Afterwards I walked out, with just a towel, and I went towards the main area. As I walked in, all my three husbands spit out their drinks, as the whole family was here again.

"Where are my clothes?" I demanded and Julia, Hugo and William looked up, before Julia's eyes widened.

"Eyes down." Julia snapped towards William and Hugo whom right away looked down. Carrie, like always, had the biggest smile on her face.

"What?" Luther stammered.

"Where. Are. My. Clothes?" I repeated slowly looking him in the eyes. I recognised those hungry eyes, which only amused me. As. fucking. if.

"They're in my wing." Daniel stammered. "Your team is there too."

"Good." I said and I turned around and I went towards Daniels wing and my team was there with literally a billion pieces of clothing. They saw me and they were panicking; as I was supposed to have had a meeting with them yesterday about the clothes I wanted to wear, but I obviously wasn't bothered.

I looked through all the dresses that were here. "Can I see what the occasions are for today?" I asked and my PA handed me the information booklet and I saw that the opening would be semi-formal. I nodded at that, realising that this would be the first time that the world would see me since the wedding.

I decided on a dark red dress, when there was a knock on the door and Julia walked in looking around. "You called for me?"

"I wanted to wear dark red, is that ok? As it is your colour?" I asked as I looked at the dresses that were here. "I want to make a statement to your stubborn as fuck sons."

"O. Yes. Of course." She said with a small smile and I nodded slowly at that. "I can help you with choosing something to shove it in their faces too if you want? I'm sorry about Luther, he's too much like his mother sometimes. Christian told Carrie what had happened with that speed signing, and I only caught half of it, but we yelled at Luther for a pretty long time."

"Help me decide between these two." I said casually showing her the two dresses. She looked at it and then looked around and her eyes suddenly widened as she grabbed another dress and I stared at it and the biggest smile appeared on my face.

"This one?" She said a bit shyly.

"That one." I confirmed.

They then styled my long blonde hair to be straight with two clips, just like the wedding. They put red lipstick on my lips and just casual make up. I put the dress on and then put on a simple pair of sneakers, as I wasn't actually bothered with wearing heels. I was five months pregnant with twins after all.

Julia had left after a while though, and she had not seen the end result. But I looked stunning, I looked absofuckinglutely breathtaking, even if I looked like a whale. The dark red looked insane on me. I then got a golden crown and decided to put that on, well it was more of a tiara after all.

I walked down the stairs and I saw my three husbands standing there waiting, all wearing suits. Fucking hell, them in suits. No concentrate Olivia, they're complete and utter fucking assholes. Christian was the first one to notice me, and his eyes widened, but I ignored that.

"We leaving or what?" I said as Daniel and Luther both turned their heads and their eyes widened in shock as they saw me.

"Yeah." Daniel said wanting to hold the door open for me, expecting me to thank him, but I obviously didn't do that. I climbed into the car, as we were going to town hall for a welcome lunch so to speak, before the first meeting would happen. This would be with all the wives too.

"Where are they all staying?" I asked curiously as I looked out the window.

"The Process hotel so to speak. There is enough for all of them." Christian said, actually said out loud.

"Even their security teams?"

"There aren't security teams allowed." Christian said, his leg twitching as he went up and down. "We don't have such a good experience with them."

"O?" I said looking out the window, deciding not to let my body respond to the godly sound of Christian's voice.

"Our mother was kidnapped and almost murdered by a security guard." Daniel said as if I was stupid.

"Of course." I confirmed. "And the countries all agreed to that? I mean you take your security team with you everywhere."

"They didn't have a choice." Christian responded and I nodded slowly at that.

"It seems a tad hypocritical in my opinion." I replied casually as I could just feel Luther glaring at me, but I didn't care much about that. I was numb at the moment, although my vagina disagreed with that statement. Their scents were so fucking magnetising, it was fucking annoying.

We arrived at town hall where we would have the welcoming luncheon and there were five photographers there and about five camera's. They were all selected especially for this whole situation. They were all facing the car and I let out a small breath as my husbands walked out first, as tradition, before I did the same thing. The flashes went insane, but that was because it was immensely fucking obvious that I was pregnant. Christian held out his hand, but I didn't grab it, as I kept walking. I could walk on my own.

We arrived at the place where we would be welcoming all the world leaders and their wives, much to my annoyance. I mean, there were about two hundred fucking countries, so that meant that I had to shake four hundred hands.

"Are their ministers only coming from countries with Kings and queens or?" I asked casually as I stared ahead a bit bored. I was standing in between Luther and Christian and Christian looked sideways at me for second, as I could feel his eyes on me.

"Yes. Prime minsters, presidents." He confirmed and I nodded slowly at that and I let out a small breath as I was already exhausted and my feet hurt.

"Good to know. So, no other Kings or Queens?"

"Nope. We are the only country where the Kings rule." Luther said dryly staring ahead and I nodded slowly at that.

"Which country was the last to stop that?"

"Eswatini was the last one, but they didn't have the birth right situation." Daniel stated looking at me, standing a bit to the front so that we were a sort of C situation, but I wasn't bothered with that. "Otherwise it's Oman." He confirmed and I nodded at that as I didn't look at him though, because if I would look at any of them, I'd melt right away.

"That's... Drastic." I said carefully. "That we're the only country that has that. But it has worked for years so yeah."

"Centuries." Luther corrected.

"weeks." I corrected him with a small smile and I looked sideways at him as he was staring ahead now, and he had his king look on. "Didn't your mother mention something about trying to make King William break?" I asked staring ahead.

"Not going to work."

"So if I grab your butt, you wouldn't react?" I asked casually and Christian snorted.

"If you grab my butt, I'll grab yours and you don't want that." Luther replied dryly.

"That is very true. My butt is a no go zone for the three of you." I said casually as I let out a deep breath. "What is taking so long?"

"Have somewhere to be?" Luther replied snakily.

"Obviously. I'm a busy woman." I said dryly as the first car arrived.

The first fifty cars were ok, but after a while it got immensely annoying in my opinion. My feet were starting to hurt and I felt a tad light headed, but I wasn't going to show my husbands my weakness.

When the seventieth prime minister arrived, I felt this weird feeling in my stomach and I frowned at that as I put my hand on it as I said 'You may adress' for the 135th time today and the President of Kenya bowed his head to me before shaking the hand of Christian, whom really wasn't bothered, which made me smile.

The feeling in my stomach happened again and I looked down with a frown, as there wasn't a car coming so I had the time. I rubbed my stomach a tad as there was another feeling and it was then that I realised that one of the babies was kicking. I grabbed Luthers hand out of habit, as I was a lefty, and I placed it on the place. "Do you feel that?" I demanded looking at him and Luther looked at me with his king look, but in his eyes I could see him telling me to let go, but I wasn't going to do that.

"Your stomach?" He said raising his eyebrow to look at me, the eyebrow that the world couldn't see.

"No. Wait for it. Trust me. It's coming again."

"Honey, let go of my hand. I am the Leader King of Locatlie." He said all very slowly when suddenly the baby kicked again and he looked at my stomach.

"See. I'm not crazy. But fine." I said putting his hand down with a huge smile on my face. "No more touching for you."

"What happened?" Daniel said as a car arrived.

"One baby is following in their fathers footsteps by hurting me." I said all very fast, as the President of Tanzania and his wife arrived, looking terrified.

"Were they on the other side?" I asked as they walked in.

"They were." Christian said out loud and I nodded looking at him.

"I can see it in the eyes of the leaders." I said, but I could sense my husbands didn't understand. "If they were on our side or not." I elaborated.

"O yeah." Daniel stated. "So the baby is kicking huh?"

"It is." I confirmed when another car arrived.

After an hour, we were only around the 100 out of the 200 and I was fucking exhausted and I was starting to feel my feet burning. I was so happy I wasn't wearing heels. But after about ten more, I started to see a bit hazy, but I didn't say anything, because we were only halfway through and I was a tad stubborn and didn't want to show weakness.

The haziness then turned into me barely seeing anything and everything turning around me. "Luther?" I said as another car arrived.

"Yes?" He said coolly and I grabbed him by the arm as I felt like I was going to fall.

"I don't feel so well." I whispered before I closed my eyes and I felt myself going through my knees.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 1.5K 33
After years of ups and down, Ryan William is left all alone even though he's surround by a lot of people. Choosing his love over the girl everyone th...
103 13 13
This book is a Prologue but also an extension of the original Locatlie series. It is meant to be read after you've read the original Locatlie series...
Runners By Lbooks01

Teen Fiction

5.9K 103 32
They balance each-other out. One the calm, the other the storm. Except when they don't. Except when she loses it and makes the place burn...literally...
534K 17.3K 52
Aphrodite and Athena Kingdom. Taken away from their home at a young age and having to live a life or lies. Aphrodite determined to protect her sist...