When Bad Boys Fall

By Kaykay_is_vogue

T E A S E R: "Open your mouth," he whispered and I looked at him in confusion. "Open your mouth, Jackie." •••... More

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty- Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One*
Announcements
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three*
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight**
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three**
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
Seventy-Eight
Seventy-Nine
Eighty
Eighty-One
Eighty-Two
Eighty-Three
Eighty-Four
Eighty-Five
Eighty-Six
Eighty-Seven
Eighty-Eight
Eighty-Nine
Ninety
Ninety-One
Ninety-Two
Ninety-Three
Ninety-Four
Ninety-Five
Ninety-Six
Ninety-Seven
Ninety-Eight
Ninety-Nine
Hundred
Hundred and One
Hundred and Two
Hundred and Three
Hundred and Four
Hundred and Five
Hundred and Six
Hundred and Seven
Hundred and Eight
Hundred and Nine
Hundred and Ten
Hundred and Twelve
Hundred and Thirteen
Hundred and Fourteen
Hundred and Fifteen
Hundred and Sixteen
Hundred and Seventeen
Hundred and Eighteen
Hundred and Nineteen
Hundred and Twenty
Hundred and Twenty-One
Hundred and Twenty-Two
Hundred and Twenty-Three
Hundred and Twenty-Four
Hundred and Twenty-Five
Hundred and Twenty-Six
Hundred and Twenty-Seven

Hundred and Eleven

10.2K 394 28
By Kaykay_is_vogue

[|]

"What?" I asked in a whisper. I could not believe what I had just heard her say.

"Yes, Jackie. Maddy found out you were pregnant and home one day, crying and getting angry. She said she's doing everything to separate you two yet you end up having his baby. She knew how a baby brings a couple together and she picked offense. I tried to stop her, I tried to tell her to do everything but harm the child but she didn't care. Besides, if she can abort her baby out of selfishness, she can harm another person's baby."

Lucas placed his hand on my shoulder and I rested against his side. My mind was blown by this information.

"I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry that I couldn't do anything to not poison you. I was scared because she said she would kill me and you if I don't give you the food containing the pill. At first, I thought the food had only the right dosage but I found out through my husband that it was an overdose. I didn't know it would almost kill you. After I got arrested, Maddy came back to insult me, telling me how I couldn't even get the job done."

I took a step forward and pushed my hands through the railings. I grabbed her cold hands and smiled at her while she cried softly.

"Thank you for telling us these things, Mrs. Kingston," I said and she sniffed.

"Call me Anne... I despise that name; Kingston."

"Okay, Anne... For helping us this way. Maybe we could find a way to get you out of prison," I said and she took her hands out of mine then shook her head.

"No, don't do that. I deserve to be here," she said and I frowned in confusion.

I looked over at Lucas who was also with the same expression.

"Why? We want to also help you, Anne."

Anne smiled and shook her head. She walked away from me and stood directly in front of Lucas. She held the metal bars and exhaled.

"Lucas, please forgive me. I... Your real father."

Lucas tensed up beside me and I glanced at the woman in shock.

"You knew my father?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah... Your real father used to be the odd one in our group. He was different and what you folks call a nerd or loser, no offense. My husband and your mother's husband bullied him in Redside High because he was different. Some years later, when it was time to inherit the family business, your real father was the right choice but your mother's husband had other plans. He didn't want him to take what belongs to him. My husband was angry when he found out because he knew taking over your family's business will be difficult when your father is in charge."

My heart was beating fast and I knew Lucas was feeling the same. There was something she was trying to say and I was afraid of what it was.

"What happened to my father?" Lucas asked.

"I'm sorry," Anne said and started to cry. "I am no different from them since I do their dirty work."

"Speak!"

"Your time is up!" The officer said in a loud voice from the other end of the hallway. "It's time to leave, kids!"

"Tell me what happened to my father!" Lucas yelled and Anne flinched.

"I killed him!" She retorted and coldness took over my body.

"W-what?" Lucas stuttered and backed away. "What did you just say?"

"Your father never died from a plane crash, Lucas. It was just a cover-up for everyone. I shot him. I was sent to shoot him by my husband who wanted to kill my parents if I didn't do anything. I'm sorry."

I looked at Lucas and saw hate, anger, and sadness in his blue eyes. His body seemed stiff as she stared at the woman. His eyes started to look irritated and tears filled them after.

"I will forever live with guilt until the day I die. I've done so much dirty work for them. I'm sorry," Anne said, crying hard.

The bars were hit with a baton, making us shake out of fear. An officer stood by my side, glaring at us.

"Leave before I lock y'all in here," he said and I grabbed Lucas' hand and dragged him with me.

As soon as we left the police station, Lucas rushed to a police car and leaned over it. I stood and watched his shoulders begin to shake, which was followed by his soft cries. I walked up to him and placed my hand on his back before making him turn then I hugged him. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and placed his head in the crook of my neck. He dropped his whole weight onto my body but I supported our weights as much as I could.

"It's okay," I whispered and rubbed his back.

"Who do I face after this information? Do I face the man I thought was my father or my mother?" He cried in my neck and then pulled away.

I wiped his tears and smiled up at him.

"I don't know which words to use but I want you to be strong, okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"I am. I'm just sad that my father who minded his business was killed because of greed." Lucas moved away and wiped his face. "I will, by my hands, kill that man."

"Lucas, don't," I said and he glared at me.

"Don't tell me that, Jackie. I know you care about me but I have to face him."

"I know but not now. There's so much going on and from all indications, your father is a dangerous man. We need to take everything one by one. First, we need to try to contain Maddy, then her father, and yours. We don't want any more powerful people on our radar. We need to act stealthily about this."

Lucas bowed his head and exhaled. He ran his fingers through his hair and nodded his head.

"You're right. This is a small yet developed town. We cannot afford to draw attention to ourselves by going straight to our problems without planning. The person on our hit list is Maddy," he said and I smiled.

"I'm sorry you didn't meet your father," I said and he chuckled.

"I did. We used to play whenever he was around. He was my favorite uncle and now I realize why he always liked me." Lucas came closer and held my hands. "Promise me that we will do everything in our power to train our child properly? I don't have any experience with children and I don't know if you do too but I hope we'll do our best to be the best parents to our children."

I blushed. "Did you just say, children?"

Lucas smirked and lifted my chin with two of his fingers. He leaned down and I tensed up, wondering if he was about to kiss me. I felt his hot breath on my lips and parted mine. I licked my lips and stifled my breath when his nose brushed my cheek. He titled his head and brushed his lips against my ear.

"Did you think that this baby will be our only child? I want to have more children with you. You're the love of my life and I want to experience the good things of life with you. So, yes; children," he whispered heatedly, making me feel a warm feeling between my legs.

I gulped when he moved away and smiled like he didn't say anything. He took my hand and pulled me closer to him then we made our way to his car.

Once we got to the car, Lucas opened the door for me and I got in. He shut the door then went around the car from the front and once he got into the car, my phone rang in my purse. I took it out and frowned when I saw it was a call from Maddy.

"Who is it?" Lucas asked as she started the car.

"Maddy," I said and silenced the call. "I don't know if I should answer it. But then again, I think we should pretend like we don't know what is going on. It'll be hard not to bash her ugly face but we have to keep up with an activity until she can't take it anymore."

"What do you have planned?"

I was silent for a minute, thinking of the perfect plan and how to make my so-called best friend cave in. I smirked when an idea came to my mind.

"I've got one," I replied and ignored the ringing of my phone when she called once again. "Maddy wants to take what isn't hers, right? She believes everything belongs to her or shall I say; my happiness? I can be greedy too. I have my future to witness and she's not going to be the one to write it for me. Enough is enough."

A/n: Dun, dun, dun. Jackie is out for revenge?

By the way; a friend of mine published a story and I want you to please follow her up and add her book.

Chiderahhhh  follow her, please and an update will come soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 43.7K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
17.5M 422K 65
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐭...
73.9K 3.5K 70
When Bad Boys Fall II is a spin-off to the first book of this series. ••• Lucas and Jackie finally had their happy ending after a series of heartbre...
969K 31.2K 42
UNEDITED VERSION When a social outcast who's harbouring secrets meets a stone-cold soccer player with an intense stare- sparks fly. The only question...