Feel Something *•.¸♡ Steve Ha...

By thesupernaturalTeen

DESCRIPTION: "he was a angel surrounded by darkness." SYPONIS: the two boys had cared and loved each other b... More

Feel Something
Graphic Gallary
Epigraph
Summary
Act one
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Act two
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Act three
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Act four
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five

Chapter three

463 30 0
By thesupernaturalTeen

CHAPTER THREE: the case of the missing lifeguard

웃❤유ƒεεℓ σɱεƭɦɳɠ웃❤유

"This is stupid," Salem Thorn muttered as he hid behind the bush with Steve Harrington and Dustin Henderson. The three were searching the mall for anyone that was suspicious.

"You see anything?" Dustin asked.

"Uh, I guess I don't totally know what I'm looking for," Steve replied.

"Evil Russians."

"Yeah, exactly. I don't know what an evil Russian looks like."

"Just look for anyone who looks suspicious," Salem tells him.

"Tall, blond, not smiling," Dustin speaks. "Also, look for earpieces. Camp, duffle bags, that sort of thing."

"Right, okay, duffle bags." Steve starts to scan the area, and as Dustin starts go name more, ignores him. He glanced over at Salem.

"Okay, give me the binoculars," Dustin took it from Steve. "You don't need then if you're just going to stare at Salem."

"So, Dustin, how are you?" Salem questioned.

"Oh, apparently, he's got a girlfriend, named Suzie." Steve informs. "Claims she's hotter then Pheobe Cates. And then tried to say is hotter and smarter then you. How exactly did you score that beautiful girlfriend?" Steve asked, clearly mocking Dustin. "Oh, yeah, with my advice."

Dustin interrupted him. "The same advice you followed when it came to Salem?"

"That was different!" Steve whisper-yelled. "This is how it works, Henderson. I give you advice; you follow through. Not the other way around, all right, Pea Brain?"

"And then not question him any single other time," Salem sarcastically says. 

"Exactly," Steve says, not seeming to care how sarcastic Salem was being.
웃❤유ƒεεℓ σɱεƭɦɳɠ웃❤유

"Okay, this is just getting ridiculous now," Salem says.

"Yeah, Salem and I have plans," Steve tells Dustin.

"You two always have plans," Dustin shot back.

"Are we needed here?" Salem asked.

"Target acquired," Dustin ignored Salem's question.

"Where?" the two older ones question.

"Ten o'clock. Sam Goody's."

"Give me that," Steve ordered, taking the binoculars. "Shit. Duffel bag."

Dustin and Steve look at each other. "Evil Russian."

"Idiots," Salem rolled his eyes.

They followed him up the stairs.
"Slow down. You're getting to close," Dustin told Steve.

"We're gonna lose him," Steve replied, but bumped into someone.

"Watch it, dickwad," the man yelled.

They moved back when the man turned around. Dustin pretended to be on the phone, immediately grabbing the landline on the wall as Salem faked an excited smile and pulled Steve to the closest shop. They looked out the window before following. The man entered 'Jazzercise', going to the front. "All right, everyone listen up! I just have one question for you..." he began to unzip the bag, taking out a large radio. "who is ready to sweat?"

Immediately, the woman in the room yelled.

"Oh, God, let's go! We need to go!"
웃❤유ƒεεℓ σɱεƭɦɳɠ웃❤유

"Shouldn't she be working?"  Salem asked where he noticed Robin standing in the middle of the Mall.

"Robin," Steve called as they approached her. "What are you doing?"

"I cracked it," Robin says.

"Cracked what?"

"I cracked the code."
웃❤유ƒεεℓ σɱεƭɦɳɠ웃❤유

It was thundering and raining hard, yet, all four where outside, on the roof.

"Look for Imperial Panda and Kaufman Shoes," Robin told them.

A man came out with a dolly, rolling a fee boxes that were tied to the moving tool. "They're with that whistling guy, ten o'clock." Dustin told the older ones.

"What do you think's in there?" Steve questioned.

"Guns, bombs?" Dustin questioned.

"I'll find out," Salem says.

"You are not going anywhere," Steve immediately tells him, grabbing his jacket.

"Whatever it is, they're armed to the teeth," Dustin said.

"Great. That's great," Steve sarcastically called.

The doors opened, revealing rows and rows of other boxes stacked up.

"Hey, what's in there?" Robin questioned.

"It's just more boxes," Dustin informed.

"Let me check it out," Steve says as he snatches the binoculars away.

"No. I'm still looking," Dustin goes go take them.

"Lemme see it," Steve says as he pulled the binoculars away. They drop them. "Dunk!"

Steve grabbed Salem's hand, holding it tightly.

"Idiots." Salem mumbled.
웃❤유ƒεεℓ σɱεƭɦɳɠ웃❤유

They had managed to sneak into the building.

"Well, I think we found your Russians," Robin says.

"Oh, you think?" Salem sarcastically asked.

Steve laughed, immediately silencing himself and instead, tugged Salem's hand to get him a step closer.

웃❤유ƒεεℓ σɱεƭɦɳɠ웃❤유

{740}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 237 15
Jim Hopper's niece, Delilah Hopper, moved to Hawkins after her parents died in a fire. Delilah was sent to live with Hopper after the accident and sh...
2.3K 71 17
Will Byers is a shy and small kid that just moved to Hawkins Indiana. Mike Wheeler is an outcast along with his best friends, Jane, Max, Dustin and...
23.5K 551 10
"I feel like my life started the day we found you in the woods." Will could feel his heart slowly breaking. -- The gang are now all in Hawkins, strug...
68.7K 2.1K 39
Interracial Destiny Sinclair is back in Indiana and better. After dealing with ex-bestfriends, fuckboys, demogorgans, and crush Steve Harrington, sh...