The Golden Cicada [Season 3]

By Zion204

The Ladybone demon remained Victorious. taking over the Megapolis city, and slowly making a move to Swallow t... More

The Golden Cicada [Season 3]
[Season 3] Chapter 36 Journey to the West
[Season 3] Chapter 37
[Season 3] Chapter 38
[Season 3] Chapter 39
[Season 3] Chapter 40
[Season 3] Chapter 41
[Season 3] Chapter 42
[Season 3] Chapter 43
[Season 3] Chapter 44
[Season 3] Chapter 45
[Season 3] Chapter 46 Soul Sisters
Attention
[Special] Embrace your Destiny Chapter 48
[Special] Embrace your Destiny Chapter 49
[Special] Embrace your Destiny Chapter 50
Pabilin.
The Golden Cicada Fanart Submission!

[Special] Embrace your Destiny Chapter 47

287 10 0
By Zion204

[A crown for a King]

Silently Avoiding sharp ice and Stones, Nezha has parked his ship far away from the Chaos. The two has no choice but to run in full speed with Tripitaka Floating Beside the Young boy.

The ride back in the city has a bit of conversation between the lotus prince and the Monk. Maybe a bit of jokes there and then to ease things up but mostly are....the talk from the old times and maybe asking questions too from the young lord.

Sitting comfortably With the other two, Nezha fidgets on his wheel. Looking back to the Monk he took the courage to ask and just wing it all up "great Monk. How come you're here?" He Exclaimed, crashing the silence Tripitaka Opened his eyes and smiled "I have reasons lord nezha" he Chuckled, Patting Mk's Head the boy smiled and Clutched his Brown Jacket close to him.

"Wukong has Kept it for so long. That there's a fourth fire that Escaped. Aren't you mad about it?—"

"Honestly I am Madly pissed about it"

Cutting him off the two of them Flinched once they felt a strong Aura coming from the monk. He's still smilling but that's the problem it's scary.

"I could Find a way to fix that problem but My Disciple chose to hide it from me and His Younger brothers."

And....he's really mad about it, and right now he's fucking wondering as to how the hell Mei got the fourth samadhi fire and why is it sealed inside of her body "lord nezha by chance. Has wukong told you why the fourth fire is inside Mei?" Asking him, Nezha slowed down the Ship. Flying up the sky He Sighs once he saw those bluish and thundering colors coming from the Ladybone demons Territory.

"Wukong has told me. That he Made a mistake back then."

"He lost his grip and one fire Escaped from his grasp. It was fast and Somehow....your dragon Friend"

"Ao Lie.... I see now I remember"

Back in the ritual site, his Dragon Friend Protected him and somehow even wrapped himself around the Monks small figure. Once the fire was sealed Long Ma seems Dazed and His Body too is burning like he got hit by the fire.

"The fourth fire was sealed inside the White Dragon horse. And maybe.... that Ao Lie passed it down for generations and then it's the young Girls turn to hold the fourth fire"

"So wait All this time Mei's Ancestors has the fire and then it's like passed down by generations?"

Butting in their Conversation MK Glanced to them. "All this time Mei has no idea she's the fourth fire..." It's kinda depressing that all those years you're a walking Firebomb that maybe any second you'll burst into Hellfire and destroy everything.

"But I think there's still some hope for this. That Dragon girl controlled the fire and Your Golden Friend too was able to Stop it with her power. If she'll be able to find her and help her with it. Then that's good"

"Y-yeah! I'm sure Donghai will be able to find Mei! She's a good navigator which for some reason a bit weird talent."

Helping Mk walk up those sharp ice Nezha Breathes in seeing those Gigantic ice and a looming figure of a Gigantic Mech. Standing Beside him Tripitaka Frowned seeing that fast thundering colors of gold and blue "So This is the Ladybone demons Power....I can sense her Disgusting Aura here..." She may have used those poor Mortals and trapped them inside her ice. Draining their Energies out and Also the City.

"That Monkey is Right there. Kid We gotta make this quick. Don't engage into fight and Immediately escape."

"Get the Monkey king, Go back To the mountain and Regroup With everyone. Got it?"

Hearing another loud Cackling noise of thundering power, Mk Flinched and looked up Seeing a small figure of his Mentor and the Ladybone demon. Are they talking? Seems like it but Monkey king is all pissed and the fight continued on with the two immortals Flashing in speed.

"My Disciple may be the Great sage equal to heaven. But Remember, He's fighting And blinded in rage and Impatience. An Impulsive action."

"We'll bring him back with us. Even if it mean using this"

Opening his palms Mk's eyes widen once he saw the Golden filet Glowing. "No way. It's The crown...." So Tripitaka can still Create that Crown. He could have used it from the very beginning but....

"Oh don't give me that look Mk. I have a good reason and It's not seeing him wear this again. He hates it sooo bad and I feel bad reciting that sutra just to stop him"

"Well...we're gonna stop him from getting hurt right?" Smilling, Tripitaka Smirked and Hid The crown inside his pockets "Oh yes, and only this crown could. Well....he might get a bit nostalgic about this and maybe hate me for it" Chuckling Sheepishly, Nezha took the lead Giving them a safe road to get closer. Leading the two Mk Followed behind with the Great Monk Floating beside the two Boys.

[---○---]

"What?!"

"Just a little bit of tinkering Pigsy! Hang in there!"

Beaming to the pig Sandy continued on fixing the Van, with pigsy fuming and having no choice but to help the blue giant. "Donghai? Kid are you Okay now?" Giving her old Blue Jacket, Tang Gently Pat's her back while she's adding Bandages on her Arms and Neck.

The ice that spreaded through her body back then left some bloody bruises, and the samadhi fire gave some small burns too.

But the good news is The curse Got Decimated easily from the fire. "I'm okay teach, maybe my palms are a bit sore" Wrapping one last Bandages. Donghai Glanced to pigsy and sandy who's fixing the Van.

With Mk and her master Going along with nezha, they have agreed to split up and work together to bring The king back safely and Bring Mei back too; of course it's her Mission to take her Girl Bestfriend back and help her with the fire problems she's having.

'I hope she's okay....'

Mei seems in agony with the Samadhi fire. It was burning so Intensly and it's Reacting to her emotions. "We don't have much time...what if Mei is Having trouble?" Grabbing Her Slingbag, Tang Rubbed his chine thinking of something that might Help them with it.

Meditation and focus.

"Wait"

Remembering an old training he gasped and snapped his fingers "Donghai! Remember that Training with Master? Were he demonstrated how to balance two Energies and make them an orb?" Shaking her, Donghai Groaned and Pushed her teachers face and stopped him from shaking her.

Opening his palm, the Monk Blowed on it and a small Orb of Gold glowed. Gently Gesturing the winds black And Purple Shadows Followed as two Energies Circled each other. Balancing their power and not ruining each other's harmony.

Tang and Donghai Awed seeing Tripitaka Demonstrate. Manipulate the two Energy and Keep it in balance.

Now that she remembers, that Training was cool and accidentally she sneezed and dropped the orb teleporting her in random locations and ended her up dropping down with that random girl.

Or should we say the Ladybone demon that she Befriended so easily.

The Bone demon could just kill her there in Instance but suprisingly, the woman chose to continue this 'friendship' they're doing and she seems enjoying it silently. Even if she's judging things with her face and Donghai's choice of food.

"If I'll be able to do that Again. Then Maybe the Orb could help me find Mei!"

"Uh yeah but How? Like the orb teleported you somewhere."

Blinking and standing silently with Her arms around Tang, She only laughed and Slapped her knees "Nah Uh. I'll just wing it?" She Shrugged, and Tang Sweatdropped at her "no Seriously Hai—" not giving him a chance to talk.

Donghai already took a seat and crossed her legs, taking a deep breath. She's familiar with the Easy moves, Tripitaka's teachings are easy to understand and The Monk too explained it to them with good Examples and demonstrations.

Clasping her hands, the Ground shook with the young girls eyes Glowing gold, opening her palms two Energies Circled each other, Seeing that small Orb Pigsy and Sandy Gawked seeing Their Kid doing Mystic Cicada shit again. "Uh. I might go First?" Grinning She dropped it down the floor and a Huge Magic Cicada circle Flashed up the Sky. Opening up a Portal Donghai Vanished like a sand, Making the three adults screech in horror the area turned back to normal. With Donghai Going on her own looking for Mei and the three of them having to Fix the van and Go after her.

"Uh—pigsy we gotta go fast! Donghai already left without us!"

"Right! Sandy!"

"On it Guys!"

[---○---]

Clashing up the Dark skies the Clouds Thundered brutally with colors of Gold, followed by the Cold Hues of Blue Two Beings Exchanged Blows. With one King Chasing after her in Incredible speed and the Ladybone demon Keeping up with his Strength.

Dodging Spikes of ice His armor Deflected the small chunks of Them. Grabbing Nearby Boulder he throwed it up towards her, but The Bone demon easily Sliced it in half and Screamed in rage making a Strong blow of Chilly Wind. Raising her palms Spreads of ice Scattered around the ground, Jumping up using his cloud They grabbed each other's arms and Flew up the sky.

"LET. GO OF ME!"

Scratching his Face, The King Throwed her away like a ragdoll. Feeling a presence behind him He Blocked a punch and Glared at the Ladybone demons Henchmen Grinning mockingly to him. "What's the matter? Can't Dance your majesty?" Laughing Wukong Gasped once the man Punched him. Feeling the wind blew stronger he Turned around only to see The Bone demon opening her palms. Dodging Her Deadly ice He clenched his fist and Punched her.

Only for her to teleport away and dodge his Blow, One Henchmen Took the opportunity and Catch the King. Wrapping his arms around him Wukong Struggled to let go from his hold. "Your Attempts are Futile Sun wukong!" Calling him He looked up her Floating figure. Seeing her smirk He Growled.

"I have seen what the future holds for you and your protégé!"

Laughing at his attempt, A small figures of three Walked Sneakily Up to the battlefield. Looking up The fight Tripitaka Swiftly carried Mk up and Followed Nezha Quickly. He can't Let him get caught up with those sharp ice and huge rocks coming from the two Immortals.

"Seeing your Desperate, How Pitiful it is seeing a king like you has fallen in such Impulsive Act!"

"Have you not learned anything from The Great Monk?" Laughing at him. Wukong Pushed The Demons Henchmen away. Punching Him down She gasped and Flinched at the sudden change of move. Cracking his Knuckles his eyes Glared menacingly to her. Wiping away the blood forming on his nose he Grinned.

"Oh yes I have learned alot of Things from my master" blocking her Sharp Ice with his bare hand. He Snapped it in half, she Gasped. About to Escape from his close Contact The king Grabbed her Hair and Gripped it tightly.

Forcing her to face him Wukong raised the sharp ice and Slashed her Cheeks. Screaming in pain she pushed him away with her Chilly Wind.

Panting Her Skin cracked in ugly Colors of blue. Feeling that cold Stabbing through her She Panicked and touched her face "no—this body. It's too weak!" She cried. And Flinched once The King Advanced ready to strike her again.

"IM GONNA RIP YOU TO SHREDS!"

"STOP!—"

Blocking his Attacks she Trembled feeling that Blood lust coming from him. Why is it so strong? Was there something that triggered him and made him like this?

"Think of it you Simian—GAH!"

Feeling that kick, Wukong Didn't give her any time and Grabbed her Sleeves,standing her up he Throwed her away again. That Murder intent getting stronger seeing her Struggle and Talk nonsense and feeling that Desire to kill her.

"Kill me and you'll Kill the host! Think of it you imbecile—"

"SHUT UP"

What the fuck? What the hell he's really going to kill this kid? He's joking he can't do that—

Shreeking in pain The King Grabbed her Hair and Slammed her down the Ground. Creating a loud Bang and a Crack She Breathes in panic and Looked up the Great Sages dark Expression.

"You can't do this! Killing me will kill this Child!"

Raising his Fist, She Flinched and Yelped again once His grip on her locks tighten "have you really gone Desperate?! Or just plain Gave up to madness?! Are you really willing to kill this innocent Blameless child that didn't do Anything Wrong?!" Stopping her She Gasped once the King forced her to face him.

Looking at her with a dark look, He Spoke.

"Remember. My Master gave his mercy on you and sealed you in that prison to think of your wrong doings"

Tighting up his grip, She cried in pain and Glared back at him. Hearing Eerily Whispers from her He Growled  "but you haven't changed shit. You're still that fucking lunatic that wants this World Dead." He was there to see her sealing. Her brothers were there to see her all Scratched up and He was also there seeing his master Gave his kind and gentle words to her.

Was that all a fucking lie then? Did Those Words just plain passed Out her left ear and she ignored all of his Masters Words?

"Oh. Also forgot. You said something about the last minute battle back then was it not?"

Grinning at her She trembled remembering those old memories and the blood the king shed to her just to catch her with his own Claws.

"You lasted a second this time." Clenching them. A strong surge of dark and golden power Resonated inside the king, his Eyes having the bloodlust of murder and to kill.

"Like I told you"

"You. Should have stayed Buried."

Glaring down a strong power Blocked his Punch. Gasping at it A Golden light Pushed him away and Grabbed his wrist. The great Monk grabbing him and running Away from the Ladybone demons sudden scream of rage and Anger.

"Master?!"

"Hurry! We don't have much time! Nezha and Mk are waiting!"

Running Away Wukong Gripped the Monks hand and let go of him. Gasping they stopped, staring at each other Wukong Growled and Turned back to the battlefield "wukong! Stop this! We can stop her but not in this method! You have a child and that poor girl is under that Spirits Tight grip!" Shouting at him. Tripitaka Gripped the filet hidden under his Robe. Glancing at him wukong Growled.

"Then what?! It's all my Fault that Mei is in pain! My Three kids are in pain and the only choice I could have is to End her! RIGHT NOW!"

"I Followed your teachings master! I didn't want to Kill the kid but—"

Taking a deep breath. He avoided the Monks Gaze, clenching his fist he stood up and Turned around "I should've finished her from the start. I should have done it a long time ago" Gasping.

Tripitaka Grabbed his red cape, his strength pushing him back away from the road were the White bone spirit is. Growling at him wukong Blocked the Monks Attempt of Taking him away.

"Stop it master! Just—go back! I can do this! I can kill her!"

"Killing was not the Teachings I Spoke to you! I taught you to value life Wukong! Even if it's The Darkest Being!"

Grabbing him. Wukong Gripped the Monks wrist, Having no choice he Glared at him "Don't Piss me off Master. Go." He snarled. But suprisingly. The Monk fired back with a Glare and Showed him the Horrendous Object he hasn't seen for a long time.

"Don't make me Do this Gremlin"

Snarling, wukong backed off but a sudden flash of gold Blocked his path. Fighting each other Mk and Nezha Flinched once they saw unfamiliar colors of bright Gold Brightening up the Dark blue Battlefield. "Idiot! He's fighting the great Monk!" Gasping, Mk Shrieked once he heard nezha say that.

"What?! Monkey king is fighting his own master?!"

"I know it's disrespectful to fight your  teacher. But we have to go and stop them!"

Grabbing the young boy Mk and Nezha ran in the direction where the colors of gold flash like thundering Waves of Flames.

Down the Freezing Grounds far away from the Bone demon two Allies Fought Stubbornly against each other.

With their Movements dancing Brutally with the freezing wind. The king and the great Monk Didn't Exchanged attacks but instead Blocked and grabbed each other's Arms and Capes.

"Just stop being stubborn! Listen to me Wukong!"

"Gh—!"

Making a Golden reflection of himself Tripitaka Flashed through the kings vision. Pushing him Wukong Grabbed his wrist. Staring at the Crown he Shakingly Pushed the Monk again but in Speed, Tripitaka Skillfully Flashed out again and Jumped Behind His Disciple.

Suprised at his masters determination. His eyes saw a small figure of a young boy and a Familiar Lotus prince. Gasping at them.

A Loud Scream Froze the solid grounds "Mk!—Run!" Shouting at him The Monk successfully Puts the crown down.

Stumbling back he Groaned once he felt that surging pain electrecuting him so painfully.

"Great Monk!"

"Oh crud.."

Looking back The white bone spirit Smirked once she saw The Monk and The King now Wearing his old Crown. "You think I'm done with you? Don't forget. Monk. Even if you gave me the mercy." Clenching her palms. Tripitaka Froze feeling her rage and negative energy surging out the Battleground.

"You still let me rot in that Tomb for Hundreds of years!"

Throwing Intense Freezing Power. The Monk Waved his Hand and his Staff Summoned out a Huge Golden sheild. Continuing on her Attack He Gasped once his barrier Started to Crack.

"Gh—! Sorry!"

"Wha—"

Snapping his fingers a golden Light Pushed the three out. With his Command the sheild Broke Making a Shockwave. Reciting a sutra a strong power Blasted her down the Ground.

"No!—Fool!"

Shouting. The ice and the ground Cracked forming a huge Tomb. Gasping at the Familiar Encantation The great Monk continued on his Spell. Her soul ripping away away from the host, slowly Letting her drain out.

'No!'

'I have achieved My Creation! I can't Let some Monk Seal me again!'

"I have come this far. I won't let you Seal me Again Great Monk!"

Shouting at him Tripitaka Flinched once she Broke the Tomb in half, Summoning out her magic circle. Blue chain Summoned out and Grabbed the monk by his neck.

"No!"

"Master!"

Scratching the Barrier. The three trembled in horror once The ladybone demon Strangled the great monk and Drain out his Warm golden light.

"You Sealed me. Let me rot for Centuries. And Dare to stop me again?!"

"You're no Saint Monk! You're the Same as all Sinners who Corrupted this Dammed world!"

Clenching her hand, the Monks glow diminished. Colored in black The king Teared up and Mk Gripped his Wrist.  "I should Perfect everything. And what I mean everything." Letting him go. Tripitaka's glow turned blue, Glancing to them the woman Smirked and laughed once she Successfully got the grip of the Great Monk.

"Every single thing. To Start with a clean slate."

"What do you think?"

"Sun wukong?"

Tilting her head The Monk followed, his Eyes Eerily glowed blue. Pushing them back Nezha Grabbed Mk's wrist "go! Get Everyone back! We'll Regroup!–wukong let's go— OOF!" Slamming him down, a large ice trapped The Prince down. Trembling seeing his master now under her control.

Grabbing his Student, They flew up his cloud with him trying trying hold back his tears.

"Don't Even try Sun Wukong"

"Remember~ you got the Crown~"

Nodding at him, The possessed Monk recited a sutra. Feeling that Pain Wukong Screamed in Pain, the two of them falling down with him clutching the crown, trying to remove if from his Head.

"Monkey king!"

"Bud–you—you gotta go!"

"But— I can't leave you!"

Helping him up. A flash of blue light Stood behind them, Feeling that Sudden Chilly air Mk turned around. Only to see The Great Monk raising his palms and Grabbing The king By his Crown. Pushing Him away Wukong Groaned once the Crown got even tighter.

"Mk!"

Hearing Him. Tripitaka Gripped his arms, small smidges of gold slowly fading out with him looking back to the young boy one Last time.

"Go! Give this to Donghai!"

Throwing him his Staff The Monks glow Turned completely blue. Trapping the King by his grip He Raised his palms.

About to Attack the Monkey boy a sudden shadow Circled underneath his footing. Grabbing him immediately MK Screamed in Horror once he fell down. Somewhere random.

"Ah...."

Seeing the child escape, She Smirked once she got two Powerful Beings now under her control. "Nevertheless. This is a unforseen adjustment. But maybe a good One At that" Laughing at it. Two Possesed Immortals looked up their Lady.

"Fate. Has given me the perfect Champions!"

The Golden Cicada Season 3
Zion204

[Ah yes~ the old Golden Filet]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 3.1K 24
Sun Wukong & Macaque x Nezuko Reader _______________________________ ❝Mmm hmm!!❞ π˜Ώπ™€π™ˆπ™Šπ™‰π™„π˜Ύ π™‡π™Šπ™π™π™Ž| Everyone thought that the flesh-eating d...
46.7K 1.5K 41
β˜†COMPLETED 2022β˜† Red eyes and white Locks that even the Jade Emperor of the Celestial realm fears her. She was only Young back then and the Jade Emp...
3.2K 127 10
After defeating the Monkey King, Bai He and her family begin new adventures, fighting demons, doing shifts at work, hanging with friends, learning se...
881 27 9
The thing you need to understand about the old legends is that the story is never finished. There may be no pages left to turn, but there is always m...