Step Family (Book 1 And Book...

Από Gursneh

[sequel coming soon on 1st April 2023] "you are not our sister so stay away from us!" "b-but" "STAY AWAY BEFO... Περισσότερα

Prologue ✅
(1)✅
(2)✅
(3)✅
(4)✅
(5)✅
(6)✅
(7)✅
(8)✅
(9)✅
(10)✅
(11)✅
(12)✅
(13)✅
(14)✅
(15)✅
(16)✅
(17)✅
(18)✅
(19)✅
(20)✅
(22)✅
(23)✅
(24)✅
(25)✅
(26)✅
(27)✅
(28)✅
(29)✅
(30)✅
Epilogue✅
sequel
1| life has changed.
2| good news!
3| what is wrong?
4| dream or reality?
5| share everything
6| siblings bonding
7| attack!
8| is it a boy or girl?

(21)✅

2.7K 65 4
Από Gursneh

"meet me in the alley at 1 AM."

"What the fuck is wrong with you? I can't make it."

"It appears like you've forgotten that I may inform your so-called new family about your past acts, and they won't stop kicking you out of the family"

"THEY ARE NOT LIKE YOU! DON'T YOU EVEN TEMPT TO TALK A-"

"you want your nanny safe or-"

Robert understood how much Giana loved her after helping her to start a new life and family. He was going to utilize her vulnerability, which he knew very well, to do this task.

She hissed "Don't fucking get near to her" making Robert happy that his strategy had been successful.

She snarled, "Send me the location," and hung up.

My fingers raced through my hair as I flung the phone on the bed and second-guessed whether or not I should go.

Although I don't fear that idiot, I can't allow him to harm anyone who is important to me.

He is a coward and won't harm her if I do his task. I can't help but consent to all of his demands since I have no other option.

I was physically and emotionally unwell. I had no option than to breach my Nanny's word and betray my family.

Living when your main goal is to vanish from the world is the toughest thing in life.

I'm returning to the life that turned me into a monster. Monster with no mercy or compassion.

Flashback

The man caught Giana between his knees and began punching her as she collapsed to the hard ground. She made an attempt to get free of his hold, but it seemed impossible. She was trying to punch while avoiding the kicks.

"Poor girl! Did you learn this throughout my trainings?" She received another blow to the face from the man as he growled.

He was her trainer and had been imparting useful tricks to her for a full year.

She clinched her teeth, trying to break free.

"pathetic! You'll never be excellent at anything!"

He kept saying it, and that was enough for Giana. She had completely lost her cool.

She yelled, "I'll kill you!" and flung herself out of his grasp.

After wiping the blood from her cheeks, she got to her feet and turned around to see a broken table. She grabbed it and slammed it upon his head.

She bent down and began to punch."I AM NOT YOUR PET THAT YOU CAN FUCKING TAME ME."

The trainer was taken aback to witness this side of Giana, which surprised him. She reached for her gun and laid the gun on his head.

"Aisera?" as they called them by this said "w-what are y-"

He started to say something, but she shot him in the head and grinned wickedly.

"That's what you get to play with me," she said.

She made her way to her room, where other kids were seated, after leaving the training area. They fled from her after seeing that she was covered in blood out of dread of being near her.

This crushed her heart. She was too young to face all of this.

She, too, was a person who yearned for love but had never experienced it.

One of her friends stayed, though, and approached her.

"Aisera? What happened to you?" he enquired as he worriedly eyed examined her.

"GO AWAY!" she said, tears formed in her eyes.

She was completely broken. He carefully patted her while hugging her and said "I'm not going anywhere."

"I am a monster. I deserve to die."

Those were the last words he heard before collapsing in his arms.

flashback end

My face broke out in a fragile smile as I thought back on my past. I was a monster, and I do deserve to die. CAN'T SOMEONE KILL ME AND FINISH THIS GAME?

In my nightmares, I experience visions of everyone I have murdered. I remember everything about their dread of me, their innocence, their suffering, and their screaming, and it's difficult to erase it.

I no longer feel anything. With my family, I am a completely different person. I don't want them to treat me like a monster.

Even if death is inevitable, I want to pass away quietly in their arms. I want to enjoy being with my family till the very end.

Time skip

10 o'clock has already passed. I have to depart from my house by 12:30 am. I don't believe I should trust him at all, therefore I should bring my gun. I moved in the direction of the tiny bag that I had not opened in these recent years. Robert had given it to me during the party.

I was afraid to open it. I found it in the bag after carefully unzipping it. the aspect of my hand that I detest the least.

I heard a knock on the door abruptly. Who has now arrived? I stowed the bag beneath the bed before opening the door to discover Hunter standing there.

"Want to join us?"

"where?"

"a party night. we will watch some movies."

"no i am very tired.", i tried to make an excuse as i need to leave early.

"Come on, Giana! take part."

"b-bu-"

He hauled me from the room to a large hall where the rest of my brothers were seated, saying,"I am not going to listen"

Aaron replied, his eyes on the remote control as he tried to decide which movie to watch, "I thought you wouldn't come.

I responded, sitting next to Dante as he brought me a bowl of popcorn "He pulled me up here."

"What shall we watch?"

"I've already made a decision, so no arguments, please.

"I sat back and relaxed as Aaron turned on the television. I'm hoping it won't be another dull film like others

time skip

"Anne, please pass the popcorn. wow! The plot is beginning to grab my attention."

What the hell? It's the most terrible movie I've ever watched. just a lot of action and romance. it's not interesting at all.

"Yeah, foody!" I shoved it into his mouth and shouted, "Eat it all. He's already finished his bowl, and he's now finishing mine as well."

"yah! What in the world?"

"Stop stealing my food"

"It isn't yours! It's ours," he declared as he grabbed the bowl.

"UGHH! I'M GETTING OUT!"

"Giana?"

I pointed at zephyr and said, "I am sleepy and this movie is dull like you."

"what-"I sprinted out the room.

Thankfully, they won't be suspicious now.  That's the safest way to leave. I can leave the house as soon as possible to meet him now.

It's already 12:15 a.m. I have to go, but what if someone enters my room? They will search for me inside and ask a million questions.

wait! I can only do one thing. I'll lock the door, jump out of the window, and return by 5 a.m.

This is the safest and most stupid plan I can come up with at the moment.

time skip

It's 1 a.m. and I've arrived at the address he gave me, but I can't locate him. I examined the area as I gazed about. I was abruptly touched on the shoulder.

I immediately grabbed the man's hand and knocked him to the ground while removing the gun. I noticed Robert lying down and said "Oh, you."

One part of me was laughing at how easily I could knock him down. But his power is different. It's not like the physical power. He possesses the mental power of manipulating anyone around him. I am scared that he will do something to my family.

I wish I could murder him right now, but I'm powerless. He immediately turned me down and stood up to remove the dust from his coat.

"nice to see your skills again but DON'T MESS WITH ME"

"AND STOP MESSING WITH MY FAMILY! WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

"I have a confession to make, and you must comply with my 4 requirements. A surprise awaits you as soon as you finish them all."

to be continued....

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Enemies to Lovers Από ~

Ρομαντική

373K 4.1K 39
Enemies don't look at each other the way you do. !!THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE EDITED SOON!! After the problem she went through and escaping her abusive...
102K 1.7K 43
Check out the Teaser!
7.3K 263 18
They asked her... ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʀʏ ?? She told them.... ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ᴄᴏᴍᴩʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴇᴛ... ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏꜰᴜʟ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ...
125K 6.4K 31
"I will take care of you. You're mine, y/n. I'm not like other men. I won't beat you for your mouth, or hurt you for your anger. No, I'm going to fuc...