TEENAGE DREAM | Yandere dsmp...

Af yutasinterlude

๐šˆ/๐š—, ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›, ๐šข๐š˜๐šž, ๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–, ๐š๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š... Mere

INTRODUCTION
๐Ÿ- ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ- ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ (๐ญ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ)
๐Ÿ‘- ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก ๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ’- ๐๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐
๐Ÿ“- ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ (๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐š๐ค๐ž)
๐Ÿ•- ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ–- ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก
๐Ÿ—- ๐›๐š๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ- ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค (๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค)
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- ๐‡๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ
๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐˜€! (๐—ฎ/๐—ป)
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ- ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
Y/n and friends~!
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’- ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ (๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ)
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“- ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ฒ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”- ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค (๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ)
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•- ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ
a/n
WE MADE IT BOISSSSSSSSSSSSSS
๐“๐€๐๐„ ๐Ÿ "๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ"
๐”๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค (๐€/๐)
WILLIAM GOLD. (wilbur soot)
deletion pt.2
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–- ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ'๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ.
Long awaited, college changes

๐Ÿ”- ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ (๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ)

2.7K 70 24
Af yutasinterlude

As they walked over you noticed something, "wait-" you mumbled. Everyone heard you, "huh?" dream hummed. 

"Is that who I think that is?" you said staring. They all turned around to see a couple people, a tall blonde kid with braces, a short brown-haired kid, a tall brown-haired kid, another brown-haired man, a man with light pink long hair, and a man who looked to be in his 30's. 

"SBI!" you shouted running towards them, they turned around. "Y/N!" tommy shouted. They all ran towards you hugging you, "I didn't know you played football!" you said to everyone, "we do" vincent said. "Omg is that ranboob" you said hugging him. 

"Hey y/n!" techno said in his usual monotone voice. "Hey" you said happily. "Y/n, who's this" karl came up behind you and spoke. "Oh! I became friends with tommy, and after my parents died, I stayed with them until I got back on my feet" you explained. "Their basically my second family" you giggled as phil put his arm around you messed with your hair.

"I should probably introduce you to them" you said. "Thats phil, that's mark but we call him ranboo. Thats tommy, thats toby but we call him tubbo, that's vincent and that's techno." you said giving their names.

"Still a hopeless romantic I see" vincent teased, "still writing songs stalker-esk songs about a girl that you liked years ago I see" you shot back. "WAIT WHAT-" karl laughed, everyone began to laugh. "PFFT- YOU WHAT-" quackity rolled on the floor.

"Y/NNN" someone shouted, "oops gotta go. Behave children" you said running off. "ALSO, WE STAY IN 16" you shouted throwing them your bag.

You ran and hopped on the tail of a golf cart it immediately sped up. "WOOOO" you wooped.

"God, I hate those boys" wilbur mumbled to techno, techno just nodded. They didn't like who you hung out with. "I comepletly agree" dream said, "glad we could agree" wilbur said. They boys began to walk to the granny flat they'd be staying in. 

(A granny flat is like a mini house on a property)

"Not too bad" karl said laying down his bag. "yep" dream chuckled laying his and your bag down. Sapnap, karl, and quackity claimed a bedroom. Meanwhile george had his own bedroom, he was whiny bitch, so he didn't want to share one. (Srry to all my george simps)

So punz and dream slept on the couch, it was a decent size. Everyone was chilling. Karl brought his Nintendo switch, so that was what sapnap, him and quackity were playing. Meanwhile punz and dream were watching tv and scrolling on their phones.

Dream was deep in his twitter feed when he happened to look to the corner of his phone, it was 8pm. "YO GUYS" dream shouted gaining almost everyone's attention. 

"HAS ANYONE SEEN Y/N" he asked. "NOPE" sapnap shouted, "CAN'T SAY I HAVE" quackity shouted aswell. "NOPE" karl shouted returning back to the game. "nope" punz said turning to dream. By then everyone was 100% sure george was asleep. Just then a knock came on the door, "god I swear if this is coach im going to-" dream grumbled cutting himself off as he got up. He unlocked and opened the door to see y/n.

"Wassup" they giggled. "Nothin-" dream said stepping aside allowing you to walk in, "not to shaby" you said taking a view of the place. "What's goin on with the sleepin" you asked. "Well, sapnap, quackity, and karl agreed to share a room. George took his own bedroom, and punz and me are sleeping on the couch." he explained. "Oh hell no." you said stomping to george's room. You always had a habit of calling out unfair shit or taking matters into your own hands when nothing was done about it.

"Bag please!" you smiled, dream handed you his bag, you then walked over to georges room. You kicked open the door and let if fling at the wall, george jumped up. "AAAA" he screamed in a high pitch. With a smile you flung dreams bag in, "GEORGE YOUR BOYFRIEND IS STAYING IN HERE WITH YA" you shouted happily. Then you walked and dragged dream into there, you pushed him in and closed the door. "ENJOY LOVEBIRDS" you shouted walking off, dusting off your hands

"It's me and you now punzy boi" you said sitting down, he gave you a smirk. "Head. Out. Of. The. Gutter." you demanded. He looked back down at his phone. 

You took a pic of yourself with the peace sign and sent it to someone. Punz got up and seemingly went to the kitchen. Meanwhile you were giggling at something on your phone. "Whatcha doin" punz asked leaning over you.

 It caught you off guard, so you jumped. "GAH! Nothin just snapping the bozo's" you replied. He walked around the couch and sat down. "The bozos?" He curiously asked. You just gave him a "You know" look. "Ohhhh" he oh'd. He pulled out his phone and went back to what he was doing.

 Nothing really happened for a couple hours, until you got a text, you giggled at it. You typed back and placed your phone down, you could feel yourself going to sleep.

Punz turned to see you, your knees were almost up to your chest, your head was tilted to the right and your hands were on your stomach.

"awww" he mumbled. He brought up his phone and took a picture of you. A smile went across his face. He placed his phone down and went into a slumber of his own.

Everyone in the house was asleep when you woke up. You noticed that you ended up wrapped in punz's arms, you carefully slipped out and began to walk around, all the doors were open. You walked past quackity, sapnap, and karls room. They were all piled on each other on the bed.

You then walked past dream and george's room, they both somehow ended up cuddling. You took your phone out of your pocket and took a picture. You chuckled to yourself as you slid your phone back.

Then your phone vibrated. "Huh?" you hummed. "Who's texting me at 2am"

You pulled it out to see it was from nuggets. 

"𝙔/𝙣𝙣𝙣 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙙"

                                                                                         "𝙎𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙣𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨"

"𝙒𝙤𝙬 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪"

                                                                                          "𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚?"

"):<"

                                                                                               "𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙮𝙖 𝙩𝙢𝙧𝙧𝙬"

"𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙜𝙜𝙜𝙜𝙜𝙜"

                                                                                            "𝙅𝙚𝙚𝙯 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙮"

"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙄'𝙢 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙮? 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝"

                                                                                                             "𝙄-"

just as you were about to type you could feel someone leaning over you, "what are you doing?"

"GAH!" you shouted dropping your phone, it made a thud as it hit the floor, you cringed at the thought of damage. You quickly turned around to see karl standing over you. "Y/n what are you doing" he asked, you quickly grabbed your phone and got up. "Nothin just woke up" you hummed.

"Oh ight" he shrugged walking passed you to the bathroom.

You walked back over to the couch; you were about to sit down when you had a lightbulb moment. You went over to your bag; you pulled out your headphones and your sketchbook. You smiled and walked to the door, you kneeled down and slid on your vans, as you tied them you heard the toilet flush. You quickly finished and creaked the door open. You went out and slowly closed the door behind you.

You placed your headphones in and clicked a playlist on spotify. The first song to come up was feel good inc, by gorillaz. You hummed and began to walk, you hummed to the song. You walked past all the other granny flats.

Until you made it to a fountain, it was in the dead center of the camp. You sat on the edge as the water flowed behind you. Every now and then you could feel the mist of the water splash on your face. It was a feeling that nothing could replace.

Meanwhile back at the house karl had just got out of the bathroom. He didn't see you in the hall, so he assumed you were in the living room, "hey y/n I forgot to ask, where did you-" He was about to finish when he cut himself off. You weren't there. He didn't panic at first, there was more places you could be. He checked the kitchen, no sign of you. He went to his, quackity, and sapnap's room. No sign of you. He quickly checked dream and george's room. No, you.

He stuck his head outside to the Poarch, no you. He quickly got his phone out and texted you. "Y/n where are you?" he typed out. He quickly sent it and began to pace as he waited for a response. He waited for about 6 minutes, it only said delivered.

"Honk" he mumbled. He slid his phone in his pocket and went back to his room, he got on his bed climbing over quackity and sapnap.

He reluctantly went to bed hoping that you'd be back by morning, he tried not to worry to much about you. I mean he knew you could handle yourself. But he couldn't shake the feeling that something sketchy was going on.

(Karl appreciation chapter lets gooooooo)

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

14.5K 420 12
Katelyn Fisher is an intern at Seattle grace. When a redhead turns up in the hospital its crush at first sight for Kat. Read on for more... Addison...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
128K 4.2K 39
" well i'm sorry if my love isn't enough for you. i guess i went overdrive. "
1.1M 46.2K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...