Lonely Tears S2: My Beginning...

By mrs_author01

โ€ข๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑโ€ข |๐—ฌ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐Ÿ“Under editing for grammatical error and better writing. No... More

Prologue: My Beginning, End and Ever After
Preview: All I Do is Think of You
Preview: I'm doing well
PART 1: Dawning
PART 2: Ambiguous
PART 3: Contriteness
PART 4: Disingenuous
PART 5: Apathetic
PART 6: Palpitate
PART 7: Ambivalence
PART 8: Contradiction
PART 9: Serenity
PART 10: Denegation
PART 11: Equivalent
PART 12: Repudiate
PART 13: Predilection
PART 14: Impassioned
PART 15: Detrimental
PART 16: Indelible
PART 17: Audacious
PART 18: Tranquillity
PART 19: Unfaltering
PART 20: Contentment
PART 21: Deplorable
PART 22: Damnation
PART 23: Perpetually
PART 24: Enamoured
PART 25: Besotted
PART 26: Infatuation
PART 27: Veracity
PART 28: Endearment
PART 29: Inamorato
PART 30: Gaiety
PART 31: Ecstatic
PART 32: Certainty
PART 33: Assuredness
PART 34: Somberness
PART 35: Wistful
I Miss You
PART 36: Longing
PART 37: Hankering
PART 38: Lascivious
PART 39: Amorous
PART 40: Amicable
PART 41: Unforeseen
PART 42: Melancholy
PART 43: Fortitude
PART 45: Exasperation
PART 46: Fidelity
PART 47: Covetousness
PART 48: Venomously
PART 49: Distrustful
PART 50: Impostor
PART 51: Annihilation
PART 52: Engrossing
LAST PART: Infinitude
โš™๏ธ Author's Word

PART 44: Exquisite

1.2K 56 3
By mrs_author01

┍━━━━━»•» «•«━┑
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴.
┕━»•» «•«━━━━━┙

TWO DAYS LATER

『𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑』

War will be staying at my house for a week, so I helped him pack his luggage today in preparation for our leaving for my home tomorrow. Since early, my cute boyfriend kept rolling on the bed, hugging his monkey pillow.

"Yinnn, I'm nervous," he said and his face clearly showed he was worried about meeting my parents but actually my parents already know about us, so I simply smiled with his adorableness.

"Yeah, you should be nervous. My parents aren't gonna stop asking you questions," I teased him, trying not to smile because his expression instantaneously changed when I said that and I felt like I wanted to throw myself at him, then kissed him all over his face. So cuteee.

"Yinnnn"

"You should calm me downnn!" He pretended to cry and continued to roll over the bed. I chuckled and walked to him, then extended my hands to him. He made a sour face and gave me a hug.

"Everything will be alright. My parents always love you." I sniffed his hair and rubbed his back, trying to decrease his nervous feelings because I also felt the same when I met his parents, so I know how nervous he could be.

He broke our hug and took my hands to wrap on his neck and he also did the same to me, wrapping his arms on my nape. "Have you ever brought someone to your house before?"

"I mean...your ex-girlfriend."

I furrowed. "Who is it?" I asked and he hit my chest gently, then pouting looked at me. "Do you forget or pretend to forget you had a pretty girlfriend during high school?"

I thought for a while, not because I pretended but I really didn't remember. Yeah, I honestly don't remember much about the person I met before I fell in love with War because he was the one who made me learn what love was all about. Since he is the only person I truly want, my love for him is too deep for me to think back on my past relationships.

I'll admit that before War and I got closer, I occasionally had feelings for other people but those feelings were always puppy love, so I didn't give them as much thought as I do now to him. I was still a young boy at the time, so falling in love, even with a bystander, seemed ordinary. Even if I was in a relationship back then, I didn't take that seriously.

"Stop thinking, stop thinking," he said after I kept quiet for a moment as I tried to recall my memories. He hugged me and buried his face on my neck. "Don't remember anyone else. Just remember me," he uttered, leading me to smile and I hugged him back tightly.

"And you, have you brought Pack to your house?" I spontaneously asked that question because if he used to take Pack to his house, it wouldn't be strange. They were together for over a year and during the nearly two years we were apart, Pack also paid him a visit at his high school. I'm not mad because there's nothing to be mad about, just childish jealousy.

He looked at me and smiled a little because the tone I was using was kinda obvious that I would be jealous if he did so. "What do you think?" He raised his eyebrows teasingly.

"Warrrr"

He chuckled and brushed my hair to the back. "I never brought him to my house, not this house or my old house."

"And my parents also never knew I used to have a relationship with him."

"Really?"

"So, I'm the first?" I asked proudly and he giggled, then kissed my right and left cheeks."You always be the first," he said, making me smile widely with his words.

It's pretty clear that War didn't tell his parents about his relationship with Pack when they were dating in high school because he really didn't tell anyone else about that. When I first met his parents as his boyfriend, his dad also didn't seem to want to accept that I was his son's lover.

But now, I think it became so much better as his dad started to talk to me compared to the first day as he didn't even look at my face at that time.

∘✧──────✧∘

『𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑』

As today is our last day for us to have dinner at my house before I'm going to spend a week at Yin's place, so me and Yin planned to cook dinner for my parents. It's just an American dish because we both aren't really good at cooking, so we decided to cook chicken parmesan with spaghetti and steak and shrimp quesadillas.

"Is an American dish easier to cook? Why do I think it's so difficult?" I muttered while dipping chicken in egg mixture, then coat with crumb mixture as Yin instructed me. I just followed whatever he asked me to do because he looked a lot better than me who knew nothing about cooking. I can only make simple fried rice and that's it.

He chuckled and hugged me from behind after he finished with his shrimp quesadillas. "You're doing very well right now," he said after looking at the chicken I was mixing with the ingredients.

I pouted looking at him. "I just mixed everything you had me to do so."

"Yeah, but it's still really good." He gave me a deep kiss on my cheek and put his hand on top of my hand to help me continue to mix the ingredients all together.

"You always take a chance to hold my hand," I mumbled slowly and smiled with his clingy behavior. But actually I really do like it because everytime he did that, I could feel a blossom in my heart and my heart screamed loudly. I'm just freaking shy!!! Until now, I still can't get rid of my shyness even though it's been a long time since I fell in love with him.

"Because you just allow me to hold your hands."

"But actually...I want to do more than this," he replied and when I turned my head slightly to look at him, he smiled broadly at me, a smile that gave a double meaning.

"Last time I just allowed you to touch but you still did more than that," I said with my scarlet cheeks and avoided his gaze, continuing to mix the ingredients.

"Because..." He stopped and I could feel his lips coming closer to my ear. "You also asked me for more. You seduce me," he whispered.

"I didn't do anything." I struggled mightily to keep my voice tone as I remembered back to the last time I had asked him to take a shower with me but it changed to more than taking a shower.

"You did. You couldn't stop screaming my—"

"Yinnnn." I stopped him because I know he purposely wanted to tease me right now as he realized my face was already red. This mannn!!! He really knows how to make me insane!!!

"I don't want to talk anymore," I said and he chuckled, then hugged me tightly.

"I like when you are shy like this."

"So cuteee." He kissed my cheek and took the chicken I already mixed to put it in the oven.

Ring Ring Ring

My phone rang indicating someone called me, so I washed my hands before going to the table to pick up my phone. I furrowed when I looked at the name on the screen. Pack? Why did he call me? I know he still sent me a message but I never replied to it because I didn't want him to think I gave him any hope anymore.

"Who is that?" Yin asked as I just stared at my phone screen. I then walked to him and gave him my phone. "Pack calls me," I said and his face instantly changed after he took my phone and looked at the name.

"Do you want me to answer?"

I nodded to answer his question and stood close to him. He answered the call and pressed a speaker button, so I also heard what Pack was saying.

"Hello, War. How are you? Why are you not replying to my message? Are you okay?" He showered me with a non-stop question and I bit my lip while looking at Yin. But thank God, his expression was calm like always.

"War, I—"

"It's me, Yin. Why do you call my boyfriend?" Yin asked and I fiddled with his fingers, just listening to their conversation.

"Yin? Where is War? I want to talk to him." Pack's voice changed and he used a different tone after he knew that it wasn't me.

"I already told you to stop bothering him. Why are you still calling him?"

"Give this phone to him. I want to talk to him."

Yin looked at me and I shook my head, signaling I didn't want to talk to him. Not that I intentionally chose to ignore him but I did so for a reason. I don't want him to continue acting in a way that compels me to like him.

And when my parents already know about my relationship with Yin without me telling them first, I'm sure that Pack is the one who told them. Who else other than him? He also sent pictures to James that made my best friend misunderstand Yin. So, how could I act nice to him if he didn't respect my relationship with Yin.

"He didn't want to talk to you," Yin said flatly.

"Just give this phone—"

Before Pack could finish his words, I ended the call and took my phone from Yin, then blocked Pack's number.

"Should I punch him?" Yin asked and let out a sigh.

"You aren't the type of person who hits people." I hugged him and smiled a little to give him comfort because I know if someone bothers him like this, I also feel like him.

He hugged me back and moved my body to the left and right. "He bothers my boyfriend. I'm mad." He kissed my forehead and made my face buried on his chest.

"But your boyfriend just loves you," I replied.

"Tell my boyfriend I also love him," he said.

I chuckled, then lifted my face to look at him. "Your boyfriend received the message."

He smiled and gave me a peck kiss on my lips before we continued our cooking that we left for a while.

∘✧──────✧∘

"Did you both really cook these?" Dad asked coolly while the maids helped us to put the dishes that we cooked on the table.

"Of course," I answered proudly even though I didn't do much other than bothering Yin and mixing the ingredients. Dad just threw a glance at me before him and mom tasted chicken parmesan with spaghetti and steak and shrimp quesadillas that we made.

"How does it taste, aunty? Uncle?" Yin posed the question and we both waited with gleaming eyes for their response.

"You've got to give me the recipe for these two!" Mom praised us after eating it and Yin sighed with relief heard that, making me smile while looking at him.

"Well, not bad," dad said with his emotionless experisson but I know he likes it as he didn't stop eating.

"Just say it's delicious," I muttered while smiling a little.

"It's not bad. I can eat it," he mumbled while feeding the spaghetti into his mouth and we simply chuckled looking at dad.

After we finished eating, the maid came and put an envelope in front of my dad. Dad wiped his lips with a tissue and pushed the envelope to me without saying anything.

"What is this?" I asked and stared at my mom for a moment but she gave me a sign to open it.

I opened the envelope and my eyes widened when I saw the two flight tickets to Khon Kaen. I looked at Yin and he was also shocked to see it.

"It's tiring to drive five hour."

"I will ask the driver to send you both to the airport tomorrow," dad said flatly and my mom smiled at us.

"Did you really book the tickets for us?!" I asked dad in disbelief because even though my dad didn't say much after the episode he was mad at me that night but based on his behavior, he still always acted coolly with Yin and now, he gave us flight tickets to go to Yin's house.

"You don't want it?" He asked.

"Of course I want it!!!" My lips immediately turned to smile and I stood up, then gave my dad a hug. "Thank you, dad!!!" I screamed with joy and looked at Yin who smiled at me.

"Thank you, uncle," Yin said and my dad hummed.

∘✧──────✧∘

『𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑』

War walked out of the bathroom and took my arm before resting his head on it as I was lying on the bed, playing a game on my phone. I drew him closer and continued to play the game.

He circled his hand on my tummy and even though I didn't look at him as my eyes focused on the game, I knew he was staring at me.

"Why?" I asked as I threw him a quick glance.

"Nothing," he said and moved his head to rest on my chest, making me move my phone a bit high to look at the screen. I kissed his head and continued to play the games, shooting the enemy.

After a few seconds, he shifted his position to completely lay on top of me and gave me a bear hug.

"Babyyy." I smiled a little but my eyes still didn't stop focusing on my phone. I know by the way he was acting right now that he was trying to get my attention, yet I still find his acts to be so endearing and let him do so.

He looked at me as I didn't focus on him and cupped my face before planting a smooth kiss on my lips.

"I play games right now, baby," I said, trying not to smile and acting like I was too focused on my games even though the enemy kept shooting at me because War's action really couldn't make me concentrate on the game.

He kept showering me with kisses all over my face until I couldn't help but smile widely and put my phone aside. "Why are you so naughty?" I smiled and gave him a deep kiss on his cheeks and hugged him like a bolster.

He chuckled and looked at me like an innocent child. "I want your attention." He smiled until his cute dimples revealed and I changed our position for me to be on top without putting my weight on him.

I kissed his forehead, his right cheek, left cheek and his top nose, then we both smiled at each other before I slowly decreased our distance and with his hand wrapped around my neck, I leaned down and kissed him.

"My dad already started to like you," he said between the kiss and he grabbed my jaw, angling my head to deepen the kiss.

"Your dad didn't have a choice," I replied and continued to kiss him again and we both smiled with the kiss.

From the first day I was here till now, I could tell a difference in how his dad treated me. Even though he didn't say much but his eyes softened and he even booked flight tickets for War and me, something he would never have done if he hated me.

It's fine if he didn't totally accept me now as he may need time to do so and I'm grateful he didn't push me away from War.

"Thank you," he said and I used my tongue to swipe over his bottom lip, causing his throat to let out a deep sound that caused my abdomen to become tight.

"You take care of me even in my own house."

I brought a smile against his lips and sneaked my hand up the back of his neck, making him part his lips for a second and allowing me the opportunity to let our tongues meet.

"I love you," I said and turned my head to get a better angle. His lips had a sweet flavor that made them extremely addictive.

We broke the kiss and I nuzzled my top nose on his cheeks and kissed him again on his forehead, staying there for a while before ending the kiss and staring at him.

He then pulled me into a hug and I flipped our position, so he lay on top of me again. "I love you too," he said and I smiled, continuing to hug and rub his back.

"By the way...about Pack." He lifted his head and looked at me with concerned eyes.

"Don't think about him. I also don't want you to think or remember anyone else other than me," I reassured him and gave him another smile, telling him not to worry because I know he is concerned if I'm frightened after knowing that Pack is still bothering him.

Yes, I admit that I'm mad because Pack still kept sending War a message and called him as the last time I talked to him, I already told him not to do that but he seemed like didn't care about my words. Perhaps I didn't use physical force to talk with him because I knew doing so would not make the situation better and the fact that he's our friend makes me not use my hand to talk to him.

I never asked him to stop liking War abruptly because I know it takes some time to do so. I'm just asking him to respect my relationship with War but he didn't listen to it and continued to behave that way which made me become more irritated.

∘✧──────✧∘

I helped War's dad's driver put the luggage on the car bonnet while War was talking and hugging his parents. After I was done, I walked to them and greeted them goodbye.

"Please come here anytime you want, Yin," War's mom said and gave me a hug.

"Thank you aunty..." I stopped and smiled at War's dad who stood there motionless, just watching us. "Thank you, uncle."

He nodded and smiled a little.

"You just stay there a week, aren't you?" War's dad asked while looking at him.

"Why? Do you want me to stay there until my semester break is finished?" War said teasingly, making his dad shake his head looking at his son's behavior.

"Confirm with me when you're gonna come back. I will book the ticket flight for you."

"Okay dad." War smiled and hugged his parents once again before we parted away that morning as his parents also needed to go somewhere.

∘✧──────✧∘

『𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑』

We finally reached Khon Kaen in less than an hour. As we walked toward Yin's brother's car to pick us up, I couldn't control my nervousness and could feel my palm beginning to perspire heavily.

Yin chuckled looking at me and clenched our fingers together. "There is nothing to worry about," he said, smiling at me.

Of course I'm freaking nervous!!! This is the first time I met his parents after a long time and this time, I met them not as Yin's best friend but his lover, so I'm not sure how they'd take it. Yin assured me that his family already knows about our relationship and that they like me but I fear that he only said that to reassure me because he's aware of how nervous I am.

"Yinnn, help me. I'm so nervous," I said when I saw his brother waving towards us.

"How should I act?" I asked him nervously who didn't stop smiling at me.

"Just be yourself," he replied and as we reached Yin's brother's car, P'Jaii, I gave him a wai and smiled.

"Sawadeekrap, phi."

"Sawadeekrap, nong. It's been a long since I met you." He gave me a big smile and extended his arms to hug me but Yin pushed his brother away.

"Don't touch him," Yin said and opened the car door for me after he put our luggage in the car.

"You're being so possessive with your own brother, huh?" P'Jaii looked at him annoyingly and I chuckled looking at Yin.

∘✧──────✧∘

It took about 30 minutes from the airport to Yin's house and his brother didn't stop talking since early which made my nervousness decrease a little. I looked at the town that I left more than two years ago, nothing changed much and it felt nostalgic to be back here.

I smiled a little when we passed by our high school and the mall that me and Yin used to hang out together. The thought of returning here and recalling what occurred prior to this makes me smile because time flies by so quickly. It's like coming back from a dream as we are already university students right now.

We arrived at Yin's house and oh God...I really miss coming here. His house is a bit different from before as the color cat has already changed and it's renovated.

"You really miss my home, hm?" He asked while smiling as he saw my mouth slightly open looking at the surroundings. I nodded with a broad smile on my lips.

Our conversation was interrupted by Yin's mom who came to us.

"Warrr, I miss youuu."

"Maeee." I smiled and rushed towards her, then gave her a hug.

She cupped my face and smiled, staring at me. "You are already grown up right now."

"You also became more pretty," I replied and she chuckled at me.

"Awww maeee, you didn't even greet your own son." Yin came towards us and hugged his mae before smiling looking at me.

"I miss you too, Yin."

"Let's go inside. Your dad in the living room."

We came inside and I gave his father a wai and greeted him. "Sawadeekrap pa"

"Awww you both already arrived." He smiled as soon as he saw us.

"How are you, pa?" Yin asked and hugged his father.

"Healthy as always." He chuckled and patted Yin's shoulder.

We talked for almost 20 minutes with his parents before Yin excused ourselves to go to his room as he said we needed to take a shower and rest for a while. Even though my nervousness hadn't completely disappeared, the way his parents and his brother welcomed me into their home helped me to relax a little.

My gaze swept the room as soon as we entered it. Nothing in his room has changed. It remains exactly as it was.

He hugged me from behind and put his chin on my shoulder. "I really don't want to change anything."

"I love the memories you spent in my room," he said and I smiled with his words.

In the past, I really loved to hang out in Yin's room and spent time watching movies together with him because Yin preferred to stay in his room rather than going outside. So, when I came back here and saw that his room was still exactly how it had been, it really made the memories flash through my mind.

I turned my body to face him and circled my arm around his neck. "But our status has changed now. You're my boyfriend," I said.

A sweet smile on his face and he walked us to his bed, then made me sit on his lap.

"I really can't believe you are here now." He took my hand and caressed it.

"Everyday I wait for this day to come, for you to forgive me and come back here, meeting my parents." He kissed my hand and even though he said all those words while smiling but his eyes were teary.

I'm not saying anything but I caressed his cheek, telling him through my eyes that not only did he feel this way but I also missed him really badly. I don't know exactly what he goes through during our almost two years of separation but the only thing I do know is that we both grew from our past experience and we didn't want to leave each other.

I skimmed my fingers over his lips and kissed his lips slightly. I just took an inch apart after breaking the kiss and looked him into the eyes. "Let's do everything we used to do during high school in this town. Can we?" I asked and he smiled, then nodded.

"I love it too," he replied and with one of his hands moved to cup my face, we closed the gap between our lips and kissed. I became more in love with the kiss because of how warm it was and I could feel his heartbeat as I rested my palm against his chest.

He titled his head a little to tease my lips. His lips were like a drug and it would get anyone hooked, luckily for me, I was the only one who was allowed to get to taste them. They fueled me more than to keep kissing him.

"Yin, mom asked you—"

The door suddenly opened and my eyes widened but before I got up from Yin's lap, he wrapped his arms around my tummy tightly, preventing me from moving.

Shit!!! Why did his brother suddenly come in?! For God's sake he saw that we were kissing!!!

I couldn't control my timidity and hid my face on Yin's neck, never once turning to look at his brother.

"Did you don't know how to knock on the door?" Yin asked his brother. Although I didn't look at P'Jaii but I could feel he was smiling teasingly at us.

"Ops, sorry. I'll never do it again."

"You can continue," P'Jaii uttered in jest and closed the door but I still remained with this position, not lifting my face.

"He's already gone." Yin chuckled and rubbed my back because he realized how shy I am right now.

"Yinnnn, don't laughhh."

"How could I face your brother after this?"

He cupped my face after I spoke, which caused him to giggle even more when he looked at my blush cheeks.

"Yinnnn"

I got up from his lap and walked to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" He asked while grinning.

"I don't want to talk to you. Give me a towel."

"I want to take a shower," I said. He took the towel from the closet and gave it to me but he also didn't let go of the towel.

"Yinnn, let it go." I tried to pull the towel from him but he still looked at me with a smile on his face.

"You don't want..." He raised his eyebrows teasingly.

"No, I will never allow you to take a shower with me again. Don't forget what you did last time." I stuck out my tongue at him and closed the door.

"You still can change your mind, baby," Yin shouted from the outside and I chuckled before continuing to take a shower, ignoring him.

∘✧──────✧∘

『𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑』

I sighed when my shy boyfriend had already closed the bathroom door. I then threw myself on the bed while listening to the sound of the bathroom's water striking the floor.

Ring Ring Ring

War's phone rang and when I looked at the screen, it's a call from an unknown number. I didn't answer at first but the call kept coming, making me furrowed.

"Baby, someone call you," I raised my voice a little to make sure he heard that.

"Can you pick it up?" He replied and only then, I pressed the green button.

I didn't have time to say anything when I heard a familiar voice from the other line.

"War"

"Why are you blocking me?"

"Where are you? Can I meet you right now, War?"

credit: @ktswmlyw

22/7/2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 3K 61
โ€ข๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑโ€ข |๐—ฌ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† Yin Anan Wong had always been the kind of person who enjoyed playing around with different people ea...
72.1K 5.6K 35
Two best friends grew up together in the orphanage .. They are so close that they never left each other's side..In childhood, they stayed together, a...
6.9K 584 14
โ€ขOn-Goingโ€ข |YinWar's Story ๐Ÿ“Please read Dear Doctor, I Love You! S1 to understand its storyline as this is its continuation. Yin Anan Wong, the char...
25.8K 1.6K 40
This story is my imagination๐Ÿ’œ This story is about time travel A boy who accidentally stuck in his novel he's the 1 mafia in his world Then unexpe...