ONYIYE THAT GIRL

By Mbalezinhle90

Growing up in a very cold home facing trials and life and life threatening. Will Onyiye be ever out of that h... More

ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL

ONYIYE THAT GIRL

220 30 0
By Mbalezinhle90

ONYIYE THAT GIRL

CHAPTER 42 

SISIPHO MAZIBUKO

Waking up to the sound of a morning text – “wishing you a good day ahead”. She has never experienced this but here she is reading through a text filled with so many emojis and love warming. She misses his handsome face already. Isn't she feeling like the luckiest girl ever? Does she reply? She is not so sure about it but she does not want to sound uptight. 

She stops running around her room and collects herself. “Enjoy your day too.” She clicks on sends and smiles throwing her phone aside. She needs to cook something meaty for herself. Something that will make her clit dance. 

A knock on the door – what a bore. Whoever it is really does know how to ruin one's happiness. She grabs her phone from the bed and pushes her legs towards the door.

“Thandeka,” She is surprised seeing her here. Now that their path crossed yesterday everything is going to be awkward for her. She steps out and closes the door. She opens the door and finds Thandeka all dolled up. Wonder what she is doing here. Maybe she had a runny mouth to her brother now they want to ruin her happiness. 

“WeSisipho. This is not a social visit. How are you related to Tazz?” 

Ow she should have known that this is where it is heading at. She sighs in that bored expression. She steps out and closes the door behind her. She folds her arms and leans against the door. 

“What can I do for you Thandeka?” 

“I asked you a question. What is going on between you and Tazz?”

“Maybe if I call him, he will answer on my behalf.” She wastes no time and dials his number. Within a few rings he picks up. Thandeka is right in front of her gawking at her. 

“Do not tell me you are doing your eyebrows again.” 

She has him on loud speaker. She fits with laughter and shakes her head. Is she embarrassed? No! It is defiantly something to laugh about.  

“Trust me, I now know better. I don't want to lose the bet. The money comes first.” She responds. 

He chucks, “I think that baby is making you in love with money more.” 

She laughs a bit. 

“Speaking about love. Can I ask? What am I to you?”

“My girlfriend, baby mama – soon to be wife.”

“Bye.” 

“Cook something nice for me, I will come during lunch time and maybe steal a quickie.” 

“Sies maan!” She disconnects the call and looks at Thandeka who was looking back at her with an unexplainable look on her face. “Well, you heard the answers yourself. Now if you do not mind, I have to go cook for my man.” 

“Mxm, you are not even pretty.” 

“Says someone who is running after a man that doesn’t even look their direction.”

“No wonder my brother left you.” She smirks.

“And he did me a huge favor, honestly. I have never been happier.” 

“Wait until you see what is coming your way.” She clicks her tongue and walks away leaving her stunned. She sends a quick text and sighs, stepping back inside the house. Now her mood has died. 

She cooked and she patiently is waiting for him. Time is running by and she has lost hope. Maybe he is busy and she doesn’t want to sound like a nagging girlfriend, well if she is still one. She logs in on her WhatsApp – he is online but not bothering to text her. 

She types and deletes. What is the use? He ditched her and she should own up to it. Pictures flooding on her WhatsApp. Unable to view profile picture she notices that she has been blocked. 

Her hands trembled with heartache. 

“Wow!”

She looks at the pictures briefly before deleting them. She sighs thinking out loud with her mind. 

She is not going to be bitter about it. She did that with Lungisani she is not going to run after a grown ass man. At least she got to experience two minutes of happiness. She now ceases doing things her way and learn to do them in God's way instead. such a condition of submissiveness, maybe her life will change for the better. The pleasure of love lasts but a moment, that moment is the moment she will never forget. At least she got to live a soft life for two minutes. That is na achievement for her.

She dishes up for her and her mother. Imagine all the time she prepared, the energy she put in and the heart she poured out when cooking. Men will definitely amaze you. Such disappointment!

It's high time she looked for a job. At least she has a matric certificate, or maybe she could ask Onyiye to help her out. She doesn’t want to sound like a burden, right? She needs to do this on her own. Prove people wrong that she can achieve something out of her useless self. 

They eat in comfortable silence. Her phone had still not rung and she was expecting confirmation or some sort of explanation – but none. She sighs again! Maybe she is in that phase of doing a lot of sighs with no way forward. 

They are done eating – she is doing the dishes. Funny enough, her heart is not that broken. She was going in with the length of the arm in this relationship. She is not ready to love a man wholeheartedly, not what Lungisani put her through. Maybe just cleaning the kitchen will do and the remaining food will be stored in containers. 

She is laying on her back reading through the newsfeed. She continues to scroll through until she spotted a picture of Onyiye and her babies with the red man behind her. These two will defiantly make you download a dating app and get into the dating game right this minute. 

“This is the guy that humiliated my eyebrows. I will never heal shame!” 

Onyiye replies with a laughing emoji. Her response matters. Something to smile about – at least her night will not be sour as she thought. Tomorrow is another day. She will have to do something about her life before her baby comes into this world. 

ONYIYE MAZIBUKO

She is on the phone with her friend. She doesn't like how her friend is. Honestly, she has been a bad friend lately. She was caught up in her own world forgetting that there is a soul that needs her. 

“I will see you this weekend. I am coming back.” Her being back with Mpilo, she will not judge. Maybe this is where her happiness is. Where her happiness lies.

“You are not joking with me, right?” The happiness in her voice immediately makes her emotional. 

“I promise my love. I am sorry for not seeing you these days, I have been going through a lot also. Will tell you all about it when I see you,”

“I will wait for you.” 

“Tell Mpilo I said thank you.” 

Now that she has all the time to think about her distance towards her friend, it breaks her heart that she was not there for her when she needed her the most. She should really see her this weekend. 

“How is she?” asks Sthembiso sitting next to her. 

“She is hanging in there. I think she is suffering but does not want to tell me what the issue is.” 

“Hau babe, you do know moss that her baby daddy passed on. The poor girl is grieving and she defiantly has a fake friend.”

“Mxm, says someone who...” She does not get to finish the sentence he grinds her with a kiss making her breathless. He pulls back, leaving her wanting for more. He walks out leaving her melting for him. 

She has Ndimu in-between her thighs. 

“Ndimu maan!” She tries opening his mouth with the spoon but he turns his face to the side and laughs. 

“I will hit you.” He grins looking at his angry mother. She looks at her son's innocent face. She melts letting go of him. This child is something else. How does one have such a hype child as him? 

He runs around the house dropping whatever is in front of his eyes. “How did MaJiyane manage with this child!” 

Sthembiso comes in laughing. 

“I swear this child is turning you into a war zone babe. Let me feed this champ here. Go rest my love.” 

He takes the dish from her hands and runs after his son. 

She tries catching up on her school work but the events of Dumisani’s skull come back flushing right before her eyes. She begins shaking – like the events are happening today. Trying to breathe seems to be an auto fail. She lets go of the pen and takes a deep breath trying to calm herself. She blinks multiple times. Pictures of him lying on the bed with an open skull has her sweating. Her head becomes heavy, spins and immediately darkness takes over.

She wakes up to the discomfort of the surroundings that she is in. Her mind registers and she notice that she is in hospital. The worried faces looking at her made her even more confused. 

“How did I ge...” she recalls collapsing and blacking out. She begins pancaking...

“Babe,” Sthembiso hurries towards her. She looks at her father and wanders how he will feel if he gets to hear that his daughter is a murderer. Tears blind her vision. 

“I didn’t mean to kill him.” She sobs painfully. Sthembiso pulls her into a tight hug and lets her sobs into his chest. As much as it hurts, he knows that it is affecting her. 

“What does she mean?” MamPhilisiwe asks with a huge frown on her face.

Sthembiso lets go of her and now the issue needs to be explained. 

Onyinye looks at her father who was looking at them waiting for an explanation. 

“Dumisani was after Ndoni – he was obsessed with her up until he tried kidnapping her for his own selfish reasons. They day he sneaked into my room. The day Sbahle was around – he sneaked in and tried taking advantage of her. In the dark Ndoni fought for herself but unfortunately the worst happened.” 

“What?”

MamPhilisiwe has her hands on her head not believing. 

"No, I refuse to believe that my Gift...” She takes a deep breath calming herself down. "Do your parents know?” She diverts the question to Sthembiso.

"No, and we want to keep it that way. It will be better if they do not get to know anything at the moment – well I am hoping for entirely.”

"But if it was self-defense then it is understandable. Imagine my daughter being a victim of... no man this doesn’t sit well with me at all. Onyinyechukwu.” His wife sides eye her and he immediately keeps quiet. 

“We will need to do some cleansing for you, before this gets out of hand. I do not want any bad luck following you round.” He further adds. 

“I will.” 

The doctors just confirmed that she is just stressed and she just needs to tone it down. Whatever is stressing her – she should just take it easy. The drive back home was silent. She just wishes that she could just vanish from this place and be back to Durban as in right this minute. She did say that Eshowe brings her a lot of memories, dark memories for that matter. And that she cannot control and right now Dumisani is one of her memories she wishes never to dream of. 

Arriving at Dumisanis home she cringes at the thought of her... she doesn’t want to think about it. She sighs, stepping inside of the house, the back of her hair stands and immediately she runs out. She cannot be back here!

“I will go book in a hotel.” She says clinging onto Sthembiso. 

“Are you okay?” He is worried. Who wouldn’t be worried if they feel things they cannot see or let alone touch? 

“No, I think he is in there.” 

“Okay - you can go stay with your parents at the hotel.” She does not dispute. She hurries her legs towards the car and takes a deep breath looking outside the window. Sthembiso stays behind to sort out a few things, he will be following her shortly. 

LINDIWE MAZIBUKO  

"Write him another letter. A letter letting him know how you feel. Take out something that comes from the heart, the heart that is bleeding. Share your emotions with him. Remember, he can see beyond and he can feel beyond. Oh, by the way - you are very much in-denial that the man that loved you is no more. You do not want to accept that life took another turn. You can't imagine your life without him. You will never heal if you are still holding on to him. Let me leave you to it. I will come back later on." Blessing steps out leaving her with her diary. She takes a deep breath and begins to pour her heart out.

"The first day we met in that library, I shook your hand. Yes, I was that nervous. I couldn’t get past those deep eyes of yours that drew me in every second I looked. I was a hot mess. I was hurting and defiantly in a bad space. 

You smiled at me anyway and said I’m Sizwe, nice to meet you. That smile on your face drew me even more towards your direction. I do not know how you managed to make me smile after that heartfelt moment I was in. You were my best friend and taught me so much. I was damaged. I had very low self-esteem, I questioned myself as a woman. You taught me to love myself in those short spaces of time, that seemed like a lifetime to me. I was perfect the way I was because of you. You taught me that I could be myself and that no matter what, you had my back. You would tell me when I was being an idiot or moody. You taught me to screw what other people thought. If we were happy, that is all that mattered. You were my best friend. We would take walks around the neighborhood and look at houses and talk about us and our future - even though we had no money. It sounded crazy that I know."

Such confusions arise in her life. She doesn't get bogged down or feel guilty when people tell her how she can compare both and decide - in the future. How can she think about him when she is with someone. To choose a partner is not easy- she needs to consider her family, society and her feelings too. Sometimes the situations become so complex that she don't know what to believe in- what she has in hand or what she wishes to have. Is she making the right choice? She heard a mouthful yesterday and she is defiantly not sure which steps to take. Tears blinded her vision as she continued to pour her heart out. The most painful thing is to hear that...

“No,” she doesn’t want to think about it. Does she choose to stay? Yes, she does! You know what fuc this shit! Fuc people who are always on people's businesses. She is doing this for her and her child! She closes her diary and pushes it underneath her pillow. She lies on her back and smiles looking at the white ceiling. 

Late in the evening Mpilo was standing right beside the single bed she is sleeping on. She opens her eyes and frowns looking at him. She yarns and sits up straight stretching her arms. 

“Hei beautiful.” He smiles nervously and sits down. 

“Hei. When did you get here?” she asks with her sleepy voice. 

He hands her the flowers and turns to face the other side. Not too sure what to say or even react to the situation. 

“Where to from here?” He asks with his face still facing the other way. 

“Forward, unless you are still holding back.” He turns to face her and she can see his chest rising up and down. 

“Thank you.” He throws his huge arms around her neck. Lord knows if this path will be worth it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 723 45
Female pronouns!! Y/N Yagi, the daughter of the number 1 hero always tried her best for her dad, but it never seemed to be good enough for him. Will...
26.7K 1.3K 53
Will I survive this crazy ride of life will it ever end will it ever even begin at some point will. I always have forgiven or will she always have me...
126K 2.8K 26
*BEST RANKING* Izuocha - #2 "How can you protect me, if you can't even protect yourself?..." Ochako always spoke her mind. She was kind, honest and l...
37.4K 365 64
Megan's a young girl who is insane but she doesn't want to believe it . Her mother never made it through birth. She's been abused and bullied all he...