Chasing Mates (MxM)

By V3nicia072

"Why does it always have to be the Moon chasing the Sun? Why can't the Sun chase the moon for once?" Book 1... More

Authors Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
[R-18] Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Extra- Character Profiles
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
[R-18] Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Extra-Genealogical Interview
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty
[R-18] Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five
Chapter Fifty-six
Chapter Fifty-seven
[R-18] Chapter Fifty-eight
Extra- Are you a Delinquent, Eli?
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-one
Chapter Sixty-two
Chapter Sixty-three
[R- 18] Chapter Sixty-four
[R-18] Chapter Sixty-five

Extra- I was Born Ready

636 37 6
By V3nicia072

Angel's P.O.V

"Three towels?"

"Check."

"Sunscreen?"

"Check."

"Water?"

"Check."

"Glasses?"

"Check."

"Mm...change of clothes?"

"Check."

"Mm...I think that's everything. Esme said she'll be in charge of lunch." Abby says as she starts the car. I slam the trunk close and get into the back seat. Winda was in the front seat and I watch as she connects her phone to the car and start the music by shuffling her playlist. 

Esme had invited me to go to the pool with her, Alpha Cena, and Elijah to make up for my absence from Elijah's pre-k graduation. I was in the middle of my heat so I couldn't go, although I would have loved to go to his graduation since I never had one of my own. I ended up dropping out of high school during my freshman year so I don't know what it's like to graduate.

The drive to the pool was nothing short of a car filled with sing-a-longs and endearing jokes from both Abby and Winda. I was nervous about first, not knowing how to swim, and secondly, being half naked in front of strangers and I barely felt comfortable showing skin in front of Abby. But I am doing this for my little gamer.

Once we arrived at the place, I looked around confused because no pool was in sight. Shortly, Abby and I followed Winda as it seems as though she'd been here before. We walked a rocky trail that led behind a one-story building that resembles a hotel. The rocky trail then turns into a wooden pathway that revealed an enclosed outing area that is disconnected from the building. 

"Alpha and Luna reserved the entire place for us today. We don't have to worry about outsiders coming here." Winda says as we approach the pool that was starting to come into view ahead of us. I spotted Esme first; she was unpacking all of their things from their bags while Alpha Cena was rubbing sunscreen on Elijah. I started to speed up my pace once I caught sight of Elijah and I instinctively yelled out to him. 

"GAMER!" Elijah jerks around and almost instantly I see heavy tears in his eyes that were streaming down his face. I halted instantly and Elijah begins to run from his father, into my arms. I knelt and hugged Elijah like a lifeline. I could feel his hot tears soak into my shirt and I could feel him wipe his snot along with them. A minute later, he started to settle down once I began to stroke his hair. I pulled back and watched as he wiped his face from the remaining snot and tears. I helped in the process and rubbed my thumb across his tomato-red cheeks. 

"Tío Angel," he chokes out following a hiccup.

"Yes?" I said only. I didn't bother asking what was wrong because I learned that when people did, it only caused you to either cry harder or bring up bad memories, so I just decided to let Elijah guide the conversation.

"I want to swim." he cries out but no more tears were escaping his eyes. I was hesitant on wanting to question him but I took the chance on doing so anyway.

"Why don't you swim then?" I asked while dropping my bag from my shoulder and then tilting Elijah's head up with my index finger so that he was making eye contact with me. I smile softly hoping that he would calm down enough to speak clearly.

"He won't let me." he says turning and pointing at his father, Alpha Cena. I stand up and stare down at Elijah before looking at Alpha Cena. He was just watching us from one of the long chairs that were laid out next to the pool. He wasn't wearing a shirt which only revealed his rippling abs and toned biceps and he was wearing brown and black swim trunks. He had his auburn hair tied lazily in a bun and his beard is much shorter than the last time I saw him. Elijah's mother, Esme, was standing behind him, on the other side of the chair. She was wearing a long black see-through shawl that fell to her ankles. Underneath was a skin-tight one-piece bathing suit. The breast area of it was white while the rest of it is black. 

Esme softly laughs before she comes from around the chair and stands next to Alpha Cena.  "He's mad at you dear." she says earnestly. Alpha Cena then wraps his arm around Esme and sighs defeatedly.

"He's always mad at me. Why am I always the bad guy." 

"Well, he can't be mad at both of us." Esme says back to him as she pushes him forward toward us. "Now go fix it, he's making us look like bad parents." she whispers barely enough for me to hear but I ignore that comment because I could never see Alpha Cena and Esme as bad parents. I would do anything to have parents like them. They lathered Elijah in nothing but love, attention, and affection. They protected him from anything that could potentially harm him, scar him or traumatize him. They always said 'yes' to him and gave him anything he wanted. So, of course, I knew that he was crying because this time they must've said 'no'.

"Eli." Alpha Cena starts. I instantly felt the grip of his tiny hand tighten around my leg at the sound of his father's voice. Seconds later, I see Abby and Winda walk up next to me. 

"Hey, Alpha Cena." they both say in unison. I was a bit jealous at that because that would usually be my and Abby's thing but I shrugged the feeling off and focused on my gamer.

"Hello ladies, it's nice to see you both."

"You too. We were excited when this one here invited us." Abby says happily pointing to me, while Winda just nods.

'I only remember inviting you.' I thought to myself. But of course, I knew inviting her meant inviting Winda.

"I hope you have fun. I'm going to start Bar-B-Qing around noon so if you have any requests please let me know

"How sweet of you, thanks Alpha. Alright, let's get our ass's in the water! I've always wondered how long I can hold my breath." She yells before walking away with Winda in hand.

"Well she's an outgoing spirit now is she."Alpha Cena says. I just shrug at his remark and remove Elijah's hand from my leg and hold onto it.

"I believe you lost something." I say to him.

"Yeah." Alpha Cena says with a chuckle. "He can't get into the water just yet. He ate McDonald's on the way here so he has to wait a bit. He started crying when I told him no but he wouldn't let me get a word out." Alpha Cena explains exhaustively as he takes Elijah's hand and I could've sworn that Elijah looked at me with a scorned stare as if I had betrayed him. I look at Alpha Cena confused. What did McDonald's have to do with swimming?

Cena catches my confusion and begins to explain further. He tells me that if people didn't wait at least thirty minutes after eating before going swimming, their body can become fatigued which could lead to body cramps and potential drowning.

I nodded at his response and walk behind them after grabbing my things. Abby was already in the water with Winda so I just sit down with Alpha Cena and blow up floaties. It's weird to see him hold a pink duck floatie. His body is huge, and he always wore a serious look like he was thinking about something. 

"Angel?" he says breaking me from my concentration. I look at him and don't say anything but he continued to speak once he knew had my attention.

"I just want to take this time to formally apologize to you." 

"Why would you need to apologize to me?" I ask a little surprised. 

"For taking so long to speak to you about getting your rank in the pack. I have not forgotten. I've just been busy with recent unexpected events."

"It's ok Alpha, I understand. I've been around the Warriors and the scouts, getting to know them. I am ready whenever you are." I say kindly to him.

"Glad to hear that. After hearing about your fight with my idiot younger brother, I thought you would change your mind. But we could always use someone with your talents." He professes. I nervously chuckle at his words but don't respond to him. 

Seconds later, I am attacked by a cold splash of water from my left, causing me to drop the donut floatie in my hand. I look to see Esme and Elijah with guns in their hands, aimed at me and Alpha Cena. I stand to my feet and back away. They both wore mischievous looks on their faces that said we shall show no mercy.

"Did you think I wouldn't be prepared this year." Alpha Cena says as he pulls out a gun from under a towel behind him.

"Did you think you think you could use him as a shield?" Esme questions.

"I'm not the one using people as shields."

"He's my partner." Esme clarifies. "Yeah, I'm gonna get you, daddy." Elijah yells.

"That's not fair! How do you get one but I don't."

"We're not alone this year. Pick your poison." Esme urges.

"Angel grab a water gun!"

"Wha-Huh? From Where!?" I asked mad confused about what was going on." From the black and gold bag over there. Fill it with water and then prepare for war!" He shouts while never breaking eye contact with Esme.

I urge to the bag and pick up the first gun I saw and stood up.

"Not that one, damn it. Look how small it is, you can't do anything with that." He yells which causes me to drop it. I look for another gun and pick it out of the bag, filled it with water from the pool, and then stood next to Alpha Cena, copying his stance. 

"Alright, here's the plan. I'll take the beautiful Goddess in black and white while you take the angry toddler in green Elmo trunks, alright?" Alpha Cena says to me. I nod and then look straight ahead at them.

"Alright, SHOOT!" Alpha Cena yells which initiated this war. I let Elijah run up to us before I started to shoot at him. I let my competitiveness get the best of me and constantly aimed at his hands which caused his fingers to slip on the trigger. I could see the irritation cross his face which only caused me to laugh. I could hear his yelling, and telling me to stop but I refused to show mercy. 

Suddenly, Elijah runs between my legs quickly and kicks the back of my leg which causes me to drop to my hands and knees and drop my gun which slipped into the pool. Elijah starts to shoot at my face and I instantly start to hold my arms up for blockage. I try splashing water from the pool onto him but he just scooted back away from it. Lastly, I tried to scream for Alpha Cena's help but when I looked up, he was on the ground with Esme straddling him with a gun to his face. 

You have to be kidding me!

I groan in defeat and hold my arms out to grab Elijah and snatch the gun from him. "Alright, I give up! You win!" I shout. Elijah laughs in my face and pinches his cheeks while smiling. 

"Where'd you learn that kicking move?" I asked kinda surprised. It reminded me a lot of my move.

"Tío Shawn taught me!" Elijah says excitedly. I widen my eyes in the realization that the bastard had stolen my move. And now it was used against me by a four-year-old.

"Y'all having fun without us!?" Abby says as she comes up to the side of the pool, Winda hugging her from behind. 

"Of course. You would only cheat."

"I don't cheat. I use my resources." she insists.

"That's still cheating." I correct.

"Cheating is bad." Elijah says before he squirts me again with his gun. "Exactly!" I add agreeing with him.

"Well, why don't we have round two here in the pool." Winda says as she holds up the gun that I dropped earlier in her hand. Abby smiles and looks at me. I bite my bottom lip and look into the water. The pool was only 5ft deep so I could easily stand on my feet but I hadn't taken off my shirt yet. I am wearing a gray-sleeved shirt with my black trunks and flip-flops that Abby bought for me.

 Abby looks at me and nods slowly before saying, "It's okay, it's just us." I look around the area and scan it sharply. Alpha Cena was laying in one of the chairs while Esme had taken over the role of blowing up the floaties that were meant for Elijah. I then look back to Abby who's staring at me. 

"Ok, fine but who is going to be my partner, Elijah is too short for the pool." I ask curiously.

"It'll just be me and you." Abby says challengingly. I smirk before walking over to the chair and grip the end of my shirt tightly before taking it off. I look around in paranoia just to make sure that it was just us here. I then slip off my shoes and grab a water gun from the neighboring chair before going to dip in the water. 

Once inside, I take in the icy cold feeling. It reminded me of when I used to sleep outside on rainy days when I was younger. I avoided the force of memories and go to where Abby stood in the pool. Winda was sitting on the edge of the pool with Elijah, giving us full access to the entire pool. 

"You ready?"I ask.

"I was born ready." Abby says pointing the gun at me. I do the same and back away for a better view of her.

"SHOOT!" Winda yells. Immediately Abby ducks under water dodging my first shot at her. I grimace at the action and back away some more. I'm not tall enough to look for her shadow in the water so I just have to go off of instinct. 

"Where is she?" I yell to Winda but she just shrugs. Useless.

I walk back and forth to try and avoid her until I feel hands on my legs. Seconds later, I am lifted out of the water and placed on Abby's shoulders. I hold onto her hair for stability as I sway back and forth, and kick my legs to be back in the water.

"Put me down, Abby! Abby put me back down!" I yell.

"O. K." she says before letting go of my legs that were holding me for support.

"Wait! Don't let go!!" I yell before hitting the water. I squirm around in a panic manner in search of oxygen. I swirl in circles, not knowing which way was up and which was down. Fortunately, Abby wasn't a complete asshole and pulls me back up. I inhale greatly filling my lungs with refreshing air, panting heavily and wiping my face while brushing back my hair.

I quickly turn to the laughing Abby that was walking toward Winda who was laughing too.

"I could've di-" I stopped myself from speaking because I didn't want to put that thought in Elijah's head. I just took my defeat and got out of the pool, taking the guns with me.

I plopped down onto the chair next to Alpha Cena, dripping wet.

"Having fun?" he asks while basking in the rays of the sun.

"I hate the pool." I respond in a exhale as Alpha Cena throws me a towel.

---------------------

FIRST EXTRA COMPLETE.✅

AHH, THIS IS MY FIRST EXTRA!!!

I hope it was good and heartwarming. I love the siblings so much.

Comment your thoughts, my readers.

As always, Until next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 32 10
Finally taken from the depths of hell, all I want is freedom. Instead, fate demands I accept a new master. A relentless alien alpha with orange scale...
23.6K 847 43
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...
425K 8.7K 28
She moved with a certain thoughtfulness about her. Every step was placed gently. Whether this is to disappear from those around her or to protect the...
197K 5.3K 50
FIRST BOOK OF 'THE OMEGA SERIES' Peter Rushe is an omega. It's not bad or terrible, but it can get annoying, especially when you don't have a mate...