š–¬š–Øš–­š– š–¢š–Øš–®š–“š–²

By hisaichi

š˜µš˜¦š˜¦š˜Æš˜§š˜Ŗš˜¤.š˜Æš˜¦š˜µ, š˜§š˜¶š˜¤š˜¬ š˜°š˜§š˜§ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶š˜³ š˜Ŗš˜­š˜­š˜¦š˜Øš˜¢š˜­ š˜£š˜°š˜°š˜¬š˜“ š˜“š˜µš˜¦š˜¢š˜­š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø. WARNING... More

š˜—š˜™š˜–š˜“š˜–š˜œš˜Žš˜Œ
š˜‹š˜–š˜“š˜“.01
š˜‹š˜–š˜“š˜“.02
š˜‹š˜–š˜“š˜“.03
š˜‹š˜–š˜“š˜“.04
š˜‹š˜–š˜“š˜“.05
š˜‹š˜–š˜“š˜“.06
š˜‹š˜–š˜“š˜“.07

š˜‹š˜–š˜“š˜“.08

503 32 38
By hisaichi

Author's note at the end of this chapter__

___________________________________________

"Are you feeling better?" I asked, patting his now dried hair whose body was wrapped in a blanket on his barely-used bed. He seemed to be asleep, letting me stroke his hair and he'd lean in my touch occasionally when I stopped.

It was kind of cute, yes but I still wondered how can a doll get sick? Was it even possible? The symptoms he had was the same as a human would have.

We managed to arrive home by the time when his body went limp and weaker, I cleaned him up before tucking him in his bed. He did try to stubbornly fight back getting off his bed to climb on despite in his poor state mine but quit it when I reassured him that I would be with him.

And my coworkers spammed me with a bunch of messages, asking how he was doing; then they insisted I stay at home with him when they came to know that he was sick. Even my manager agreed.

Thanks to that, I get to have a break just right before three days off, which would be almost a week in total.

But now I will have to devote my time and care to Bakugou, I hoped his sickness wouldn't last longer than an average fever. If it was, it'd be kind of concerning since I had zero experience or knowledge about a humanoid doll's anatomy body since it doesn't exist.

I let out an exhale as my finger brushed lightly against his cheek, his weak grasp clung to my hand, not letting go of it and demanding more of my pats. I spread my fingers out, making it bigger to compare to his head in curiosity.

His eyes slowly fluttered open to see what I was doing but instead of pushing my hand away, he brought my palm against his small face. It was adorably small!

My brows arched in surprise at how it fit, my hand was covering his face, fingers only reaching the end of the middle of his realistic skull that was coated with his blonde cute, spiky hair.

'Help, why am I finding this so cute?!' I screamed internally before feeling him pecking my middle palm with his eyes closed. I slowly disconnected my hand from his soft, relaxed face and shortly saw his small lips puckering up and then going straight.

His eyes were now finally closed, giving me the impression that he was asleep now. Bakugou made himself into a more comfortable position, shifting around a bit.

I let out an exhale of relief, peering down at his sleeping form. The feeling of my stomach being empty had me changing my mood instantly but quietly standing up. 'I'm getting kinda hungry now... I'm gonna make myself some food.'

Before taking the last look at his cute sleeping face, I departed the room silently to head downstairs to my kitchen.

Whilst I was on another train of thought about what to eat, I opened the fridge to check. 'What can I make food out from this fridge... I can do the usual but I've had it already yesterday.'

I contemplated myself, unsure because I didn't want to eat the same everyday. I came up with grilled vegetables with grilled chicken breasts.

I gathered around the ingredients, seasonings, a knife, and a pan...

'Aaand a spatula... also oil.'

I put on the said products straight from my mind on the counter and started my work.

In the middle of cutting vegetables; a thought suddenly popped up. 'I wonder if there's actually someone called Bakugou Katsuki?'

I paused for a beat of a moment to proceed with my thought-provoking question. Now that I thought about it, that question had me scratching my head in dumbfound. 'Really... is there someone with the name that goes by that name?'

I then slowly continued cutting the half-cut carrot, my brows quirking in concentration. 'That doll might come from a different country? I wonder where?'

I sucked my cheek in, maintaining my focus. 'I hope I've pronounced his name right... wait, he can't talk and nobody knows about him,'

'so it might be fine then.' My arms shrugged in response to my usual self-thought-talking as I pushed the cut vegetables, stirred them with half-cooked meat into a pan then began increasing the heat.

'Darnell's gonna visit tomorrow, I might be lucky if that doll will tone down his attitude because he's got the fever running...' I tilted my head to the side in doubt, mixing them together in the pan with quiet sizzling olive oil and my spatula. 'I'm gonna offer a deal to him.'

Soon cooked vegetable scents began to smoke lightly, I flip them around as they were in a delicious color of light golden-brown. I was slowly drooling already-

"Ah!" I jolted in surprise after feeling a pair of arms wrapped around my legs, I looked down to see the culprit. "Bakugou?"

The humanoid that pressed his face against my leg with his arms wrapped, looked up with his ruby eyes.

I exhaled in slight relief then instantly focused back on my cooking, and I queried, "You're not tired anymore?"

He didn't say anything, only his eyes darting away to the pan as I continued. "I'll give you a warm cup of milk after I finish this, okay?"

As soon as my lunch was done, I took them onto a plate and grabbed a fork, setting them aside before taking a cup from the sideboard. I poured milk into it, warmed it up then proceeded to deliver my lunch and drink to the dining table at once with a small doll following me.

I crouched a bit, handing the cup to him carefully with a small smile. "Here's it. Drink it up and I hope it's gonna ease on your fever."

Bakugou accepted, I eventually sat down on the chair where he stood beside me. His eyes remained fixated on me then turned them lower on his cup of milk. It turned out a bit longer than I anticipated.

My brow lifted in confusion as to why he was looking at it. 'Why's he looking at it?'

I glanced down at his cup to check if there was something to worry about. 'It's unclean?'

"What's it?" My gaze turned back to his remaining expression. His ruby orbs now shifted back on my face, he proceeded to gulp in one go and then placed it on the table before wiping his mouth.

He, all of sudden, leaned forward and got closer to my face as he tiptoed a bit to support his height.

'What's he doing?' I hesitantly drew my head backward.

He reached out and held my head, his soft, small hands grasping against my neck and cheek, pulling me a bit closer to him. My heart raced in anxiety although he looked nonchalant.

"What are you doing, Bakugou?!"

He pressed a kiss on my free cheek. My eyes widened agape in shock, glaring at his face... his cheeks were lightly turning to an ashy red hue, his gaze avoiding mine shyly.

I was dumbfounded. Yet he sullenly turned away from me and speed-walked away in a manner, which appeared to be, an embarrassment.

My forehead and nose still wrinkled in perplexity like a weird old man coming up to you and saying something weird then laughing and then suddenly walking away as if he was talking to himself, which would frequently happen in the city.

'Maybe he wanted to thank me for milk?...' I shook my head to focus back on my lunch waiting in front of me, my shoulders reflexively shrugging a bit. 'Anyways. I'm goddamn hungry.'

Author's note-

I know y'all hate my notes- but I just wanted to update you on my situation of making a new acc and etc.

So, I was thinking of possibly uploading old, unpublished books in a revamped version. Old followers might be familiar with "maniac", "desperate", and "disasterpiece"

[and maybe "ultra ora ora" (Jotaro from JJBA being sent to BNHA-)]

Since they were "classic" on my part (except for ultra ora ora), I even unpublished them due to bad writing (& embarrassment) and my desire to improve on my writing style!

It's all just maybe but I did have some thoughts of doing that... I just wanted to inform you on your behalf ... but y'all won't care *sad*-lmao😔

I might see y'all soon on other books! Have a wonderful day!! :>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 12.9K 26
"I love you, Y/N." Your hands trembled as you brought them up to cup his warm cheeks. You bit your inner cheek, trying to stop the choking sob that...
243K 6.3K 36
when a strange portal opens one night under your bed as you sleep soundly in the comfort of your own room. everything changes the friends your brothe...
1.7M 59.4K 60
"Any last words Hero?" "Do you like to breathe?" [Y/n] transfers to UA in her second year and quickly solidifies her position as one to watch, especi...
104K 2.9K 53
A Pro Hero Reader is sent across the world to work on a drug case in Japan. Hired by a well known agency, she must work with the stubborn, strong-wil...