Love Aside | Ellie x Male Rea...

By DMPYNSYY

Badass Male Reader x Ellie. Not much else to say. #10 xmalereader | 20/11/22 More

AUTHOR NOTE
Necessity
Accessibility
Kicking The Throttle
Cuban Tobacco
Formality
Mag
Ammo
NOT A CHAPTER
Bottle
Misuse
Straight
Spin
Shiv
Stabbing
Luck
Tear
Forever
Range
Freeze
Drag
Hospital
Antidote
Home
Shower
Emotion
Coffee
Confession
Night
Drug
Resurrection
Hunting
Betrayal
Dancing
Brother
Death
Fucked
Horrid
Machine
Stopwatch
Fear
Factor
Revenge
Rust

Back

2.9K 96 6
By DMPYNSYY

*Readers pov*

After clearing through many locations I move to the table that I place my bag on.

I pull out my pistol and attach a muzzle. I take out the old one as I hold the rusty metal.

Ellie:...Who's Harley?...

I stop all my actions as my head is lowered.

Ellie:...Joel talked about-

I slam the rusty metal on the table as I walk away pissed.

You: We ecaped! Just keep going!

I run with the girl my age. Cuts are all over us with deep scars.

Harley: Keep on going!

Shots ring out behind us as they try to hunt us down.

We continue down the forrest.

We ascend up the hill with all our might.

Harley: Y/N...I'm so glad we made it out...but...

She slows down.

You: What? Keep on going!

I grab her by her shoulder. Her blond hair, blue eyes and smooth white skin are all in dirt.

You: I'm not going anywhere without you. You know this.

Harley:...God, I wish I could have spent my entire life with you...

You: What are you talking about? We will...

I pull her up but she stops me.

Harley: No!...I can't. This is my last stop. I'm so glad it's with you, long gone of where they tortured us.

You: Harley. Stop...Please, let's go.

I go to grab her forearm but she pulls away. She kisses me on the lips.

Harley:...I'm bitten.

You:...Show me.

Harley: Y/N-

You: I need to see it..

She pulls up her sleeve up to her arm that shows a bite.

You:...Harley...

Harley: Do me a favour, forget me. Have a girl, have a family...Please.

You: Harley-

Infected run at us from the forest. I pull her up as we run further up until we get to the top.

It's a huge cliff.

She slides off but I catch her hand as I'm laying on my stomach holding her. She dangles from the huge height.

Harley:...Y/N...Let me rest.

Tears roll down my eyes.

You:...Harley...Don't leave me...

Harley: I'll see you in heaven...Okay?

She manages to smile.

Harley: See you in heaven, Y/N..

She pulls out a switchblade and throws it up, it lands landscape on my back.

Harley: I love you..

With one last smile, she lets go of my hand and I see her fall slowly.

You: HARLEY!!!

A loud screech is behind me, Clicker blindly bites my right forearm. I grab the switchblade and cut the chunk off quickly and deeply as I kick it away desperately.

A shot rings out, close to me. The Clicker drops down dead ontop of me.

They caught up with me.

I throw the Clicker off me as I sit up. I see the Clicker having a pack of fags in its pants. I steal it, as I open it and theres a lighter inside.

You: Just shoot me.

I look down, putting the fag in my mouth and lighting it.

You: I'll get to be with Harley.

Nothing.

You: Go on, you fucking pussies.

I lay on my back, smoking. I think about how I'll sway into death as I accept it.

???: Or how about we get out of here?

A black woman stands there next to a older man, holding out a smoking gun with a white woman next to him.

I have no emotions. My whole meaning to my life is gone.

Tess: I'm Tess, let's get you to safety.

I stand up slowly.

You: Fine.

The black woman holds out her hand.

Marlene: Marlene. Come with.

You: I'll do it myself.

I turn to the cliff and start to walk off.

I jump off but all 3 grab me before I fall down to my death.

*Timeskip*

We are in the outside, at a height advantage due to the scaffolding on the huge mansion.

We duck as under us are many men.

Ellie: Come here, keep your head down.

He calls Ellie as I ready my M4A1 on a single-shot mode.

Joel: I'll jump down there and clear us a path.

Ellie: This is so fucking stupid. We'd have a more fucking chance if you'd let me help.

Joel: I am.

He holds out the rifle.

Joel: Now you seem to know your way around a gun. You reckon you can handle that?

She takes it slowly.

Ellie: I sorta shot a rifle before. But it was at rats...

Joel: Rats?

Ellie: With BBs...

Joel: Cutter will help. But...

He teaches her how to reload, aim and the whole jist

You: Try 12'O'Clock. I clear from the left.

I pick up a empty plastic bottle and put it on my muzzle. What? Suppressors are expensive and I lost my only one from that car crash.

He sneaks away.

Ellie:...Sorry for what I said...it's not my business.

You: It's not.

I had him tied up to a chair.

Lou: PLEASE!!! I'M SORRY, CUTTER!! I AM SO SO SORRY!

I cover his mouth and sit opposite him on a chair. A circle table is in the middle of us as the room is completley black, only light is from a light bulb above us.

I spin the cylinder on the revolver that has 1 bullet.

I point to my head and pull the trigger.

Click.

I still point it to mine and pull the trigger.

Click.

I pull the trigger again.

Click.

Again.

Click.

And...again.

Click.

I point to his head.

He cries and tries to scream as loud as he can.

BANG!!!

He shuts up, the chair falling with him as the sound of blood is heard, dripping.

The smoke from the muzzle fills the air as the echo ricochets and dissolves along side the bullet dropping on the floor many times before settling.

Plop.

Plop.

Plop.

Plop.

Plop.

Plop.

The blood from my switchblade drops onto the grass as Ellie turns up behind me.

Ellie:...Let's go, Cutter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 425 21
The sequel to "Down The Coast." An Abby Anderson x Fem!Reader story. Hate will not be tolerated. !Potentially triggering content, read at your own di...
13K 347 20
In which, Ellie's guardian fights to keep her safe as they search for the Fireflies Or In which, Josephine Bridgers finds love in Joel Miller Joel Mi...
69.7K 1.5K 35
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๏ฟฝ...
6.1K 127 11
"โ„ฌ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“ƒโ„ด๐“Œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐’ท๐“‡โ„ด๐“€โ„ฏ๐“ƒ ๐’ฉโ„ด๐“Œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“Žโ„ด๐“Š ๐“€๐“ƒโ„ด๐“Œ ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“… ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ถ ๐“‚โ„ด๐“‚โ„ฏ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“Žโ„ด๐“Š ๐“ˆโ„ฏโ„ฏ ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’นโ„ฏ?" ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...