𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧�...

بواسطة setyourhairablaze

you shine brighter than the sun المزيد

Prologue
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
20k
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61

30

3.3K 163 73
بواسطة setyourhairablaze

| 30. Bro's luck is unlucky |

Elena_Teacup Here ya go!

Somewhere in Paradise. In the center of an entertainment town near Sabaody Archipelago. The night is clear and lively.

This town looks like they're celebrating a festival every time. It's not unusual if you hear a pirate visiting this town. You can visit even if you're a pirate as long as you don't make trouble because this place is protected by the marines.

But the beautiful night is disturbed by a blond swordsman who is accused of harassing a girl.

"You're a human trafficker! Help! Help!" Yelled the lady who accused him.

The lady is tall and has curly black hair. She's pretty and sexy, to be honest. But why is she accusing him of something he didn't do?!

A bunch of crowds gathered up to see what's going on. Shit, this is getting too much attention.

His face turned sour. "What the hell? You're pretty but I swear I am not! Earlier you said I'm a sexual harasser!"

"See! He admitted it himself! He harassed me!" The lady squealed, catching the attention of many.

"I literally just breathe next to you."

Sure, he harassed girls before but he stopped when a red-haired tangerine taught him a lesson! He's loyal to someone, only her.

And seriously, he was only trying to catch his breath next to her when she suddenly accused him for sexual harassment.

"Oi, oi, what's going on here?" Two guys dressed in marine uniforms went in their direction.

Zenitsu immediately spoke. Thank goodness the marines are here.

"S-she's accusing me of sexual harassment! I didn't do anything!" Zenitsu desperately yelled. His hands are shaking.

"Is it true?" One of the marines turned to the girl who keeps squealing annoyingly.

"N-no! That's not true at all! He groped my ass!"

The crowd started shouting at him, agreeing with the girl even though they didn't see what happened.

"Take that guy officers! We don't want a pervert roaming around the island!"

Zenitsu deadpanned. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS LADY?!

I don't want to deal with the marines. They're scary!

Zenitsu whined. "I told you, I didn't do anything! I'm just here to buy an eternal log pose!"

He's planning to go to Sabaody to get his yacht coated so that he can sail to the new world to find Nezuko.

"That's exactly what a pervert would say. Sir, you're under arrest!"

"Does buying an eternal log pose make me a pervert?!"

The two marines grabbed a handcuff and cuffs it on the blond swordsman.

Zenitsu's hair stood up as he shouts his heart out.

"I SWEAR I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Bruh. Got accused for sexual harassment and getting arrested for breathing.

"I invoke the fifth!" Zenitsu yelled, wiggling his hands.

"Shut up and come with us peacefully!"

So this is what Cidre means. The world is a bitch and will fuck you up big time.

"I'M NOT GONNA SHUT UP! I'M THE VICTIM HERE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Well, at least there's Inosuke and Garp who would help him if he gets into trouble with the marines but still! He really didn't do anything!

The two marines dragged him into the most silent part of the city.

"He's a loud one, isn't he?" The same lady who accused him is there, holding a spiked iron mace.

"Yep! But no target escapes us, Alvida-sama!"

The two guys removed their marine disguises. Another group of men who looks like goons surrounded and pointed weapons at Zenitsu.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE! Aren't you marines?!" The blond swordsman yelled.

"Sweetie, they aren't. Now stay still." Alvida seductively said, trailing her finger to Zenitsu's chest.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Get your hands off me!"

Alvida's men cringed because of his voice.

"SHUT UP WILL YOU?! LET ME ROB YOUR SHIT IN PEACE!" Alvida yelled.

These people are criminals after all! He let himself get arrested because he knows he can get help from Inosuke but these people aren't from the government!

"WHO TOLD YOU THAT I HAVE EXPENSIVE SHIT WITH ME?! I'M BROKE, DUDE! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Zenitsu yelled back.

His money is stored in a bank and he doesn't carry pocket money.

"Don't yell at Alvida-sama!" Her men shouted.

Alvida scanned Zenitsu's whole figure.

"But you look wealthy! I'll take your sword, then!"

Zenitsu broke the cuffs using his strength and let himself free.

"You can't take anything from me! I'm out of here!"

Alvida's forehead formed an irk mark. She's pissed.

"Men, hold him." Two guys came to hold each Zenitsu's arms.

"SHIT! LET GO OF MEEEEEEEEEE!"

Alvida and her men covered their ears. This dude's vocals are so impressive that it can break someone's eardrums.

"Strip him naked!" Alvida ordered.

Zenitsu's eyes started to water. He inhaled and relaxed his lungs first before he yells.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MY BODY ONLY BELONGS TO NEZ—"

"Huh?! He fainted?!"

Alvida didn't let herself get distracted.

"Hurry up and rob him! I don't believe that he doesn't have a single thing worth a dime!"

Her men started to move but stopped when the blond guy started producing yellow lighting.

"What's happening to him?" Alvida gripped her spiked iron mace.

Heavy pressure coming from the guy started spreading around the area.

"Kaminari no Kokyu, thunderclap, and flash."

The blond guy unsheathed his sword, lighting streaks are visible on his hair strands.

"T-this guy—"

They're all blinded when a sudden bright flash of thunder appeared before them. The blond guy disappeared, and Alvida's men are on the ground unconscious.

"Pirates, I see." The cold voice of the swordsman spoke.

What the hell? He looks and sounds like a different person! Alvida thought to herself. This guy is crazy strong! She gripped her iron mace and tried to hit the guy.

"I don't recommend fighting back. You're lucky that I'm in a hurry tonight. I'll take my leave." Zenitsu sleep talked.

The blond guy disappeared again like lighting and never came back.

-

Zenitsu walked back to the ship dock with a fish slap mark on his cheek.

He went back to the city to buy an eternal log pose, and an old lady who recognized him from earlier's incident yelled at him and called him a pervert.

When he defended himself, he got slapped with a fish by the old lady.

"Don't talk back to elders!" That's what he remembered.

Shit. His luck is not for this place. First, accused of sexual harassment. Second, getting slapped with a fish in the face.

He sighed in frustration.

What's next? Finding Nezuko injured?

Zenitsu stepped inside his yacht.

He just bought this ship back in Water 7. His old ship shattered when a sea king tried to eat him. Unlike other ships, it doesn't have a sail. It has engines powered by a rare item called an electricity dial.

This ship is expensive but the perks of being a first-class bounty hunter, he's rich. 💅

Who would think that he's a bounty hunter? He acts like a coward!

The ship is pretty spacious even if he's the only one staying there.

He turned on some buttons to operate the engine. But before he can sail away, something dropped on the dock, causing it to shatter.

The impact made the waves big and made Zenitsu's ship sway.

"The heck just happened?" Zenitsu had to hold on to a railing so that he won't fall.

People on the dock started to gather up as well to check out the fallen subject that caused one part of the dock to shatter.

Even Zenitsu is curious. So he stepped down and checked it out too.

"What the hell is that?"

"It's a person! Quick, call a doctor!"

"Is she dead? She's not breathing."

"She's def dead."

A large paw mark was embedded in the dock. Zenitsu recognized it, it was from Kuma.

He tried to sneak himself into the front.

Zenitsu felt the world stop when he saw the person lying unconscious on the dock.

The person that he's been looking for years is here before his eyes.

"Nezuko!"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.2K 29 22
The story of how Nezuko Kamado, a demon, became one of the strongest Hashira
21K 479 11
Basically a story switching from both POV and narrative about how Inosuke is experiencing his first Christmas, Tanjirou and Nezuko are celebrating th...
30.1K 997 78
An alternate take of the canon story where, Tanjiro has learned Sun Breathing, the Kamado family lives, Nezuko becomes a Demon Slayer, Zenitsu master...
193K 1.8K 32
A bunch of Oneshot ships and stuff(Requests Closed)