Manan - Sacred Relationship

By Aflyingbirdinthesky

This is my first story This story starts after soha fiasco What will happen if manik was able to reach nandin... More

Character Sketch
1. Manik to save nandini
3. Manik to take stand for nandini infront of his friends.
4. Aliya to propose Manik
5. My love is Important
6. Everyone have their views
7. Mr.Khuraana blackmails Fab5
8. Nandini slaps Aliya
9. Nandini took stand for herself
10. Breakup
11. Manik decides??
12. His Outburst, His smartness
13. Fab3 to accept nandini ??
14. Dinner date
15. Confession

2. Fab3 confronting Manik

4.5K 313 17
By Aflyingbirdinthesky

Hi All,Next part is here

When all reached the room they saw that manik was leaning towards nandini and their position is like they were kissing each other but actually manik kept his forehead on nandini head but his friends misunderstood and were bewildered and shocked that manik is kissing and that too nandini.

In all this first one to come out from  shock was Aliya...she can't able to accept that manik actually loves nandini. So she couldn't control her angry

Aliya (shouted) : What the hell is this manik?

By listening the sudden shout manik got startled and look towards the source of voice and see all of his friends were there. He didn't understand how they all came because he didn't inform any of them. But by seeing their angry faces he understood they came to know the relationship between nandini and him. So he just look at nandini who didn't get conscious. And look towards his friends who are waiting for their answers and to confront him but he is not in a state to answer any questions and also he can't keep the discussion here as it may disturb nandini.

Here all by looking at unconscious nandini they thought they misunderstood the situation and by seeing his face they all got shock except cabir , because restlessness and dried tears and tiredness was clearly visible in his face. Cabir know what nandini mean to manik so he know he will be in this condition only. Manik guestured all to move out and he will come. So they reluctantly move outside.

After all moved out, manik took nandini hands kissed her hands then her forehead and

Manik ( whispered) : Please wake up soon. I will be waiting for you jaan. and moved out to meet his friends.

In college:

After manik took nandini with him to hospital, soha got more angry and she throwed everything here and there and students who are passing through that area listened noises and checked the room. By seeing the room condition they got fear and went to inform principal.

Soon principal, neyonika and Mr.Khurana came to there because when students went to inform principal, they all are present in principal room so they quickly came and by seeing the soha there Mr.Khurana thought how the hell she came here and then to cover it up he went to calm her down, but she didn't ,she kept on saying same thing

Soha : My manik will come and take me with him. He loves me so much.

Finding no other way to stop her rant, Mr.Khurana injected one injection by which she went to sleep. Then Mr.Khurana takes soha with him.

Here by seeing soha like that neyonika got one wicked plan. She thought by this she can spoil manik life more, so for that she need to meet Mr.Khurana.

Here on hospital:

Manik after coming outside, he straightaway went to the nurse. By seeing manik went to nurse Fab3 got pissed because they are feeling manik avoiding them and second by second they are getting more angry specially Mukti and Aliya.

Manik ( to nurse) : Listen, inside nandini is still unconscious, go and take good care of her. She should not feel any discomfort and if she gains conscious straightaway come and inform me. (little Sternly) Is that clear?

Nurse : Ok sir and she went inside the room.

Manik turn towards his friends with tired face. He don't have any energy to talk with them and moreover he is still tensed for nandini but he also knows he can't ignore them more than this. So he went sat in one chair present there.

By seeing him with tired face, cabir went sat beside manik who gave fake smile in return and then manik turn towards his friends to listen what they wanted to say. By seeing him with this much negligence and ignorance Aliya can't control and asked

Aliya : What the hell is this manik? You and nandini seriously? Whether did you breakup with me because of nandini?

Listening this his head shot up to Aliya but he didn't say because he wanted to know what all his friends thinking about him and nandini.

Mukti (shouted) : Why the hell are you silent manik? Listen manik you didn't know about nandini, She is trying to make you fool please don't fall into her trap.

Aliya : Exactly manik whatever mukti said is correct, don't fall into her trap. She is just after your money that bloody middle class behenji. We are your friends manik we always want ur best.

Here manik listening all they are saying but couldn't react bcoz he is feeling suffocation listening this. So he just needed one person but she is not present here. While thinking this he saw Dhruv who is silent throughout the conversation. By seeing manik seeing towards Dhruv Aliya said

Aliya : Dhruv why are you silent don't you wanna say anything about this? See nandini who rejected you, is with manik. Listening this Dhruv said

Dhruv : Yeah buddy I don't think so she will be loyal to you, because when I proposed her she simply rejected me but before she used to give me wrong signals like she loved me but at end I got heartbreak. So I am saying to you beforehand.

Aliya: Listen manik your buddy also saying same, so just consider his suggestion manik. She just wants your money as she is middle class. She also rejected Dhruv bcoz he is not as rich as you. Anyone wants to be with you manik bcoz you are amazing in all ,so think about it.

Aliya in jealousy didn't know the words she just said not only impacted manik but also Dhruv bcoz he thought Aliya thinks manik is best and he is not that standard. He also thought she actually didn't moved on from manik.

Mukti: Yes manik don't fall for her trap. I don't know what you saw and what magic she did to you,but we can say that you are falling in her trap.Besides you kept secret about her and your relationship with us, with Fab5. And we wont approve your and nandini relationship.

While here all were talking about this but two people were sitting silently i.e., cabir and navya. For cabir he know what nandini means to him as he actually saw how hard manik tried to get back nandini. For navya she knew if she say something more worse can happen and she is worried for nandini.

Here by listening all his friends talk manik said,

Manik (calmly) : Guys guys guys listen nandini is not like that. So please don't say like this words for her. What  she is and how she is, I know. So please don't, I can't listen those words for her.

Aliya( angrily and shouted) : Now you started defend her also infront of ur friends manik. Really I never thought you will say like this to us, to your friends. But I guess nandini changed you, She might said about us to you and you are listening to her. I really want to kill her that middle class bloody bitch.

By Listening the killing word for nandini, soha words got triggered for manik. Everything came in front of his eyes. So he just stood up with blood eyes

Manik ( to Aliya angrily): Shut up Aliya. What are you even saying? How dare you say those words?

Aliya: So now you will talk to us like this?

Manik was going to reply but before that nurse came and said him something by which he ran into the room where nandini was kept. Meanwhile others followed him.

What might might have happened that manik went running?

What will be manik decision by listening his friends?

Whether he will leave nandini by listening his friends or will take stand for nandini infront of his friends?

What you feel about aliya jealousy? Is she correct or wrong?

What you felt about this chapter?

-----------------------------------------------------

Note:

If you like the chapter,Please do vote and comment

Suggestions are always welcome

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 24.6K 48
Hello people am back with another story. By now, you all must be knowing that I write plots which are serial related. So here is another Manan fan fi...
44.8K 2.9K 9
A short story on Manan love life.....
89.6K 9.5K 37
She is a sweet, bubbly, adorable girl that can win anyone's heart. He is this monster, as she likes to call him, he hides his emotions behind a wall...
49.8K 2.4K 12
This is my first story trying to write. It is just for fun from my side. This track will start from Nandini admitted in hospital.