German Kaiserreich in Nihonko...

Por stevemichel111

December 31st 1941,Germany,Austria,the French 4th Republic,the Russian Empire and the Canadian empire were in... Mais

History/Stats and Information
Fate Had Plans
Contact
Delegation
Disturbance
Battle of Gim
The Great Naval Massacre
After the naval Battle
Elves Recused
German Hell on Lauria
End of Lauria
Intermission:The Gra Valkas Empire
The Papaldian Empire:Myth and Legend
we have some Troubles
The Empire's Pride:Gone
World Superpower! The Papaldia Empire!
Young Love
Separated and suffering
Eve of War,Eve of the tragedy
Interlude:Demon Hunting
The Onset of war,Germany left broken
The Iron Will of the German Empire
Battle of Fenn
Battle of Fenn:AfterMath
Prelude to Liberation
Interlude:Myths and New Trading Routes
Liberation of Altarus
Papaldia's end(1)
Papaldia's end(2)
Papaldia's end(3)
Papaldia's end(4)
A Empire's in crisis(1)
A Empire's in crisis(2)
The End of the War
A Kaiser's Coronation
The German Eagle rises In the East
Intermission: Their Respective Investigations
German In the Center stage
Plots, Pacts and Plans
The 11 Nation Conference
A Nation shaking up the world
The Higher their Pride, the Higher their Fall(1)
The Higher their Pride, The Higher their fall(2)
Final draw
Disaster of the south
War Speeches
The HME Is Furious
Night Before the fated Battle
Battle of Baltica
The Ancient Superweapon in Action
A Legendary Clash
The Terror of One nation
Prelude to Alue
Battle of Alue(1) July 4-November 11 1642
Battle of Alue(2)November 11 1642-January 18th 1643
New Year, Same Empire
Battle of Alue(3)January 18 1643-April 12
Prelude to Barbarossa
Operation Barbarossa(1)June 22nd-July 31st
Operation Barbarossa(2) August 1st-September 11th
Operation Barbarossa(3)Sept 14th-Oct 25th
The ride of the Valkyries(1)
The ride of the Valkyries(2)
The Gra Valkan Anger
The Kingdom of Riem in the shadows
A New year with a Empire in Dire times
Battle of 'Saipan' January 20th-February 21st
U-Boat Massacre and Iwo Jima Landings
Battle of 'Iwo Jima' February 22nd-March 15th
Bombing raid And German Progress
Final battle of the God of War(1)
Final Battle of the God of War(2)
Final Battle of the God of War(3)
Operation Summer Solstice/Liberation of Hinomawari
Operation Crosshair(1)
Operation Crosshair(2)
Operation Crosshair(3)
Dawn of the Eagle

The Higher their Pride, the Higher their Fall(3)

554 35 12
Por stevemichel111

(A/N: Mu, being German has A Grey Roundel for it's Military, Germany Black, All because the 2 are best buds)

Greater Gra Valkas Empire, Battleship Grade Atlastar, 5 mintues before the SMS Roon fired

The massive battleship pushed aside the seawater, cleaving through the ocean as it sailed. Its 46 cm triple turret guns, of which it had three installed on the ship for a total of nine guns, fired without pause. Their firepower was heretofore unprecedented in this world. The colossal ship's superstructure, in the middle section of the deck, looked like a castle. The high-angle gun turrets all pointing up to the sky evoked the image of a hedgehog. Whether in their old world or in this world, this was the strongest ship.

Captain Rockstar glared intensely out to sea from the bridge. "Hoh, we can sink them in one shot, I see," he commented to his XO.

"Yes sir. Indeed, our main guns... the 46cm guns are quite powerful. Even at this distance, around 14Km out, it's quite easy to land a hit."

It was said that firepower was three times a gun's caliber. While they chatted, smoke poured out of another enemy ship from a successful hit and a fierce blaze surged up before the ship broke in half, the pieces pulled down beneath the waves.Mu's cruiser were their new targets.

"Earlier, when we were hit by an enemy shell, I admit that I felt a cold sweat come on. However, it ended up being no more than a glancing blow that left a bit of a dent."

"This truly is an unsinkable ship."

Accompanied by a thunderous roar, the radar-aimed 46 cm triple turret gun fired a huge shell. In consideration of its maximum range of 50 km, the scattered enemies about 12 km away felt positively close.

"Enemy Muish cruiser has been hit!"

Clouds of black smoke were billowing out of said ship, and its speed fell dramatically.

"That one's done for... Hm?"

Far away, well over 30Km away, Captain Rockstar saw a Ship too large to be a cruiser but too small to be a Battleship.It was Germany's ship, the one that the woman from foreign affairs, the division chief Cielia, requested that they sink "To show our Power" Based on the fact it guns pointed now at them, he knew they would fire at his ship.

''That German, Thing is going to fire at us, In accordance that they the only major Naval power left here, fire on that ship''He gave the order out.

"As Miss Cielia said before, that's Germany's 'Battleship'. It's a vessel that belongs to a country that was also transported here. Just as the reports say, their cannons really are quite tiny,for a Battleship" the executive officer muttered to himself while staring at the target through his binoculars. "They must have come here from a pretty peaceful world to think that is a battleship, the other one must have been their newest class, Showing they can adapt."

The Grade Atlastar began to point it's main Canons at the SMS Roon, Just then the Ship puffed out smoke.

''Enemy has fire!''

Rockstar looked and smiled.

''Oho, Show me your pitiful Power Germany!'' he said

SPLASH!

4 Pillars of water broke out some 400 meters behind their ship, But for a shot at that range to get that close made them a bit nervous.

After 10 seconds, the Gra Valkan Ship returned with haste.

KRABOOM!

9 46cm shells flew right for the German Battleship, at less than 30Km Now, it was for sure one would hit, The 2 Nations finally began to clash.

SMS Roon

They looked as the enemy was engulfed in their own smoke, it could only mean one thing, they fired, Wolf felt his Eyes showing fear, he turn to the Bridge and gave out another order.

''Evade those shells! and get all our Main guns to open fire!''Wolf yelled

''''Yes sir!'''' his crew yelled

As they made evasive maneuvers they heard the sounds of multiple pillars of water form around them.

"Woah!!!"

The displaced water shot up much higher than he was expecting, up and up into the air.It went almost 400 feet in the air, for a moment the SMS Roon was surrounded by Water.

''Fire again''Wolf said, turning back to a cold exterior

BOOM!

8 30.5cm shells flew for the Enemy Battleship.As they waited for them shells to land, 8 Enemy dive bombers tried to bomb them, but after being attacked and losing 5 planes, they pulled back

BOOM!

They saw 5 pillars of water just in front of the Grade Atlastar and 3 hit right on the belt, But it did no damage, just 3 big dents.But Wolf didn't lose hope.

''Fire again''Wolf said

The SMS Roon continued to fire at the Grade Atlastar

Grade Atlastar

After taking the Roon's 2nd salvo, Captain Rockstar looked surprised that they hit them after just 2 tries, But now at 28.6Km, The Grade Atlastar  could hi them with a very high chance of hitting them.

''Sink that ship!'' Rockstar said

"Yes sir. Prepare the main cannons! Load armor-piercing rounds!!!"

Ammunition designed to punch through armor was loaded into the guns. The battleship's three triple turrets slowly turned to point at Germany's Battleship.

"Distance: 28.4 km; Front: 5 degrees, angle of elevation: 25 degrees. Main gun preparations complete!"

"FIRE————!"

With a resounding boom, shells as tall as a person shot out into the blue.At the same time, another 4 pillars of water hit near them, 3 more shells slammed into their hull causing big dents, But one shell hit a single 15.5cm secondary and caused it to vanish, In a single moment, that Gun was simply gone. The Crews were shocked to see a turret that could take hits from 6 inch shells and not be damage to be wiped out in a single hit.

But as they looked at their enemy, They saw 5 Pillars of Water around them and 4 massive explosions rocked the entire left side of the Ship, But either it luck or otherwise, the ship seemed to have suffered little damage other than huge holes in it's Belt

''Fire again!''Yelled Rockstar

The Grade Altastar Began to reload again.

SMS Roon

The enemy's main guns fired again. The Battleship was closer than before and continued to close that Gap. They didn't seem to be able to land a Good hit on that ship and everyone was growing impatient. The attack they had performed went exactly as predicted, but it had absolutely no effect.

Just then they saw a single secondary surrounded in smoke and Vanish, they had finally done some damage to it, the Bridge clapped a bit.

KABOOM!

Suddenly, a dull and violent metallic bang rocked the boat. Wolf turned to look in the direction of that sound.

"Wha..."

He couldn't believe his eyes.4 Large holes were now on the left side of his ship, Large enough to fit a small child, Thankfully the shells didn't went too deep,meaning there should be no effect on the ship's sailing ability.But they had lost some good men, 82 Died and 104 were injured, But none went to the Doctors, They were willing to fight regardless of what happens to them

''Fire!''Wolf yelled

The SMS Roon fired again and again

Grade Atlastar

After another German Salvo destroyed 2 more 15.5cm Guns and was now hitting every shot on the Hull, creating huge dents, Rockstar was getting impatient,At Now 25.6Km they would hit every shell fired.

The battleship's crew changed out the armor-piercing rounds for normal rounds.Destined to finally put that ship down before it could cause extra damage.

''FIRE!''

9 46cm Shells flew once more right into the SMS Roon, This time they knew it won't be so lucky.

SMS Roon

''Enemy has fired! We expect every shell to hit!'' Screamed someone

Wolf looked at the enemy ship before he looked at his crew.

''Comrades, It's been an Honor to serve with you, May we meet in Hell or Heaven with smiles, I salute you for your Courage in the face of death''He said, The Crew began to choke up''But! We won't go down yet! Fire another salvo!''

''''Yes Sir!'''' shouted the crew

BOOM!

Their Guns fired their last Salvo, As not long after,Light flashed Across the Ship. 1,360 kilograms of shells had been fired from the Grade Atlastar's 46cm main guns; they struck the bridge and the Back turrets, igniting their fuzes and releasing the destructive potential of 62 kg of high-performance gunpowder. The resulting explosion burst outward in all directions,And the Bridge exploded in every direction, the Back 2 turrets shared the same fate, Despite that Barrage that would have destroyed any Other ship at that conference, the SMS Roon still stood firm, The Bridge somehow was able to have some survivors, One of them being Wolf, despite breaking multiple bones, his rage pushed him to not give up.

As he looked at the Enemy Battleship, he saw his shells hit, hitting the center they finally broke into the ship, causing some small flames to come out, but he knew they were done, But his pride took over.He Got into A Saluting stance and Began to sing

''What is the German's Fatherland?''He began to sing, each word pained from his Broken ribs

''Is it Prussia?''A man sang after the Him, He Had a Metal bar in his leg

''Is it Swabia?''Another survivor joined in, Pinned under a Table

''Is it where the Vines blossom on the Rhine?''Another sang

''Is it where the seagulls moves on the belt?'' the Radio Operator sang while pushing the radio

''''O NO! NO! NO! HIS FATHERLAND MUST BE BIGGER! HIS FATHERLAND MUST BE BIGGER''''all the men inside the Bridge yelled as loud as they could.Some began to cry tears of Joy.

As they finished that last piece, the enemy fired again and this time they knew they would die.As he saw the Shell land in the Bridge, He said his last words.

''Long live Germany''Wolf said, the Pain broke him as he fell on his Knee

9 New shells slammed into the Battleship, causing fires to break out across the Ship, The Bridge would explode for a 2nd time, Killing all inside, Wolf was the first to die, He died a True German, Fighting to the last breath.

Captain Wolf, Born January 19 1911 Died, After 15 years in the Navy it came to this, the final Battle, One dreams of this when he has nothing to lose, Wolf had 4 Kids at his Home in Frankfurt , Leaving this world was his Legacy, A German who Never surrendered.

The SMS Roon, after taking 18 46cm shells from the Grade Atlastar Began to sink, only 190 Crew memeber survived the hellish flames it gave out, But some 100 inside the ship still fought on, in the flames they fired Bullet after Bullet at the enemy planes, When they could feel their hands peel off from the intense heat they would put on gloves and continued, Truly displaying the Tenacity of the German Will.

Grade Atlastar, bridge

''Enemy Battleship Sunk!''

''How Powerful, to survive 2 full salvos before they finally sunk,They must have some idea on how to make a ship, Perhaps it's built around small attack but hard kill? Even if they were also transported here like we were, there's still this much of a difference in our strength," the captain muttered while watching the explosions and the slow sinking German Battleship before him.

"Then that means Their old world must have been quite peaceful. Since we were always at war, our weapons were constantly being refined, so their technology must simply be quite far behind ours in most departments of war. However, their anti-air capabilities were truly astonishing. The accuracy was incredible; they shot down so many of our dive bombers and torpedo bombers. The tale about how they fended off waves and waves of the Kingdom of Lauria's wyverns — seeing them in this battle lends it a lot more credibility.And they Tale of having Science pushing them to new bounds led to that weird Battleship,Heh, It should be a pocket battleship because of it's weapons"

"When we're coming up with anti-Germany strategies on the seas, I'd say battleships would be more effective than aircraft carriers, then. Well, that works out well for a battleship crew like us, anyway."

"It does indeed. You know, as another country that was transported here, I was a bit worried about what kind of technology they'd have, so after seeing their battleship, I admit I felt a bit relieved, Still they were able to inflict some damage. I'm sure Miss Cielia will feel the same; we should report this to her as soon as things are wrapped up here."

"Right, back to it..."

Captain Rockstar looked back out to sea. Between their ship and the aerial assault,Holy Mirishial Empire's 20 ships had already been sunk and the Last of Mu's ships were under heavy attack. Now that Germany was no longer in the picture, the enemy fleet's anti-air capabilities had dropped like a rock and the air forces seemed likely to wipe out the remaining ships by themselves.

''Hmm?!'' He saw the German Battleship fire the AA''What the hell! men are still firing! But the ship is in flames! What idiots!''

A Plane exploded, then 4 more, He went silent

''Ok...Maybe not, Tell those Pilots to avoid being close to the German Ship until it's sunk''He said

''Yes sir''said the Radio Operator

"After cleaning up the rest of the trash, it's time to get to work."

Captain Rockstar cracked a smile.

In the Port itself

The rumble of the star-shaped engines could be heard throughout the battlefield. Every person who looked up and saw the Gra Valkan airplanes racing across the sky felt a shiver of fear. Normally, just seeing them wouldn't have inspired any particular emotion. However, this was an extraordinary situation—this wasn't just anywhere, but the airspace above the Holy Mirishial Empire's port town of Cartalpas.It's 1,5 million Citizens ran away in terror

"Here they come again!" someone cried.

As the planes dived down, the Doppler effect caused the sound of their piston engines to drastically rise in pitch, multiplying the amount of terror felt by those who heard it. These citizens, having never been victim to an attack themselves, ran through the town in a panic, trying to escape.

"Aaaaagh—!"

A woman's scream accompanied the bedlam; people who had fallen to the ground were trampled by the crowds. This was the first time since Mirishial had been founded that they were experiencing an "air raid." Bombs fell out of the sky, flames danced all around the Imperial Cultural Center, bullets were sprayed everywhere, and explosions toppled homes.The Gra Valkans took great Joy in gunning down droves of people, And Later when the city was in flames and tens of thousands laid dead, they would attack the Military facilities

Their only defense, the anti-air magic light cannons, was simply ineffectual. Mirishial, subjected to its first air raid in history, had been scarred with horror and humiliation.Over 18% of the city would be raised to ash and well over 88 000 people would be killed.

Port town Cartalpas, southern strait

The world had never seen a ship this size before, and it thundered with every cannon blast, bringing about destruction and ruin.After taking down Germany's ship, their fear for it triple in size.

"Enemy ship has fired! We're still not in firing range!" The panicked shriek echoed on the bridge of the proud Mu flagship La Kasami I. The enemy's aerial attacks had sunk many of their ships, starting with the armored cruiser La Bihaku. Even at top speed, they could only fire one attack at the enemy, so they sped along at 18 knots. The 15,000-horsepower engine wailed as massive clouds of smoke burbled from the ship's two smokestacks.With only 2 Cruiser and 1 Carrier they had nothing left for them to defend with.

"In any case... I still cannot believe that Germany's Battleship was destroyed in such a attack..." The fleet commander felt cold sweat trickle down his back.

"According to our intelligence department and Our Naval Program with them, German warships have unparalleled anti-air capabilities and Accuracy, they have Used things called Stabilizer to fire while in motion regardless of the seas. The only conclusion I can come to is... that giant enemy battleship is just way too strong, even for Germany. Germany may have had only 3000 casualties in their war with the Papaldia Empire, but the Greater Gra Valkas Empire also decimated Leifor with only a single battleship. That same ship is now here before our very eyes." Executive Officer Citras clenched his fists tightly, his nails stabbing into his palms and causing fresh blood to drip to the floor.''But Our German Brothers, If they can become a world power in just 50 years, Then They can Beat the Greater Gra Valkas Empire, They have to!''

"Whoa!"

The battleship La Kasami I was rocked violently by an explosion. The center of the ship had been struck by the Grade Atlastar's secondary gun, a 15.5cm 60 caliber triple turret, of the enemy 12, 5 had been wiped out by the Germans.

"Damage report!" the XO yelled; he had hit his head from the shaking and it was now bleeding.

"Navigation is down! We... We can't slow down!"

They had no idea where the damage was, but they couldn't steer or decelerate the ship and it wandered off course. Mu's battleship La Kasami I charged toward land and ended up being grounded on a reef.After it was hit with a 500Kg Bomb and sunk, with 318 of the 1300 Crew killed , But Most of the ship's crew lived to tell the Tale.

But their Horror was not down yet, They saw the enemy fire a Full Main Gun salvo at their Carrier , which took all shells and Exploded in such A Huge Explosion that in 1 minute the ship was gone, nothing remained or any crew lived, They soon saw the rest of their fleet sink, Now only 1 ship still stayed afloat, the Enemy's.

Grade Atlastar

Boasting the greatest size and power in both their previous world and this one, the Greater Gra Valkas Empire's pride and joy, the Grade Atlastar, continued to sow mayhem and destruction. In the waters before them, the "elites" of this world's "most powerful countries," both feared and revered, flailed helplessly in defeat; some boats had gone up in flames, while others drifted on the surface of the ocean as little more than piles of wreckage. It was the very picture of Hell.

But one ship still looked at the Grade Atlastar, with fury, the SMS Roon, despite being half under water, the 100 Crew that still fired from their guns, were alive, and was taking down a plane or 2 every few moments.

After the enemy ships had been neutralized, 3 Gra Valkan destroyers appeared from behind the island to accompany the battleship.

"The trash has been cleaned up," Captain Rockstar muttered from the bridge of the strongest ship.

"That's right, sir. The air raid on Cartalpas is also underway and the results will be included in your report. Originally, the plan was to set up a blockade at the strait and sink all their ships through air strikes, but since they came out themselves, we were able to show off this ship's might on the battlefield. How fortunate for us."

"So the only threat to us in this world is the Holy Mirishial Empire, huh..."

"Correct. Germany's ship could also pose a little problem to us, But with Proper Battleships, they are doomed. Mu as well, its fleet was antiquated; our previous generation of ships would have been sufficient to defeat them.But those planes did quite a lot of damage"

They were already analyzing the battle.

"The air raid should require a bit more time, but the battle appears to be more or less over. It should be safe up here now. Bring the woman from the Foreign Affairs Bureau to the bridge."

"Yes sir."

A short time later, the bridge's solid door opened and in walked Cielia, the foreign affairs eastern otherworld division chief who had temporarily evacuated to a safe holding area. The beautiful, slanted-eyed woman surveyed the battlefield with a pair of binoculars. The only things she could see in the distance were ships burning brightly and the German Battleship still firing; the fleet belonging to the "strongest countries in the world" had been reduced to piles of wreckage.

"The pests have been exterminated," the captain reported.

"A job well done... This ship truly deserves the title 'strongest battleship in the world,'" Cielia praised in admiration.''But why is the German Ship still firing? It's in Flames''

''Well, it seems they have some survivors in the ship that refuse to surrender and are still shooting at us''said Rockstar

''Capture those men if you can,I would like the destroyers to 'rescue' the survivors, would that be possible? They are Subhumans soldiers that fought to protect their countries, they must be showed their errors they have committed Grave sins attacking our People."

"Oho..." The captain rather admired Cielia's request. "It shall be done. So long as time permits, we will use the destroyers to 'aid' anyone drifting about in the ocean."

"Make sure they understand their rights as prisoners of war is no longer applicable for Subhumans, and how courteous the empire would be to them."She said the last part in a Sarcastic tone

"Yes ma'am, understood."

Captain Rockstar found his opinion of Cielia improving from witnessing the way she put her own sense of twisted justice into practice.

As a result of this battle, the combined fleet formed of superpower countries was completely wiped out and the port town of Cartalpas was raided by the Greater Gra Valkas Empire, causing extensive damage all around. The Holy Mirishial Empire's worldwide reputation dropped like a stone and the Greater Gra Valkas Empire recalled its forces home with the completion of its objective.

Second Civilization, superpower Mu, May 17 1642

The navy headquarters was located in an imposing building within the country's capital. The major leaders of the military had been gathered there to be briefed on the recent battle. Aside from those leaders, other attendees at the meeting included the heads of the foreign affairs department and Technical Officer Myrus. Executive Officer Citras, who served on the La Kasami I and was himself a participant in and witness to the battle, was also present. After hearing that the country's pride and joy, their carrier-based air force, was annihilated by the enemy's forces, all the military officers' faces were now clouded over in gloom.

Not only was a single country able to run roughshod over an allied fleet from multiple powerful countries, they were able to inflict devastating damage on their most cutting edge ships. The Greater Gra Valkas Empire possessed superlative strength and that selfsame empire had declared war on the entire Second Civilization and began to invade with 4 million men all other nations besides Mu. The military was in distress; the survival of the entire nation was at stake, and the sad reality was there was nothing they could do about it.That is, if they had not meet Germany, with them they had power on the level of Germany when 'WW2' began, The Fate of their Nation rested purely on these new weapons and Mu's Brutal determination for survival

In the recent naval battle, not only did the Greater Gra Valkas Empire display their overwhelming might, they also demonstrated how powerless the superpowers like Mu were. While the specifics of the battle would be compiled in a combat report at a later date, this meeting was called so that all relevant parties could present their thoughts and opinions and to decide on a broad course of action for the country to take with the other Superpowers.

"All right then, I now declare this meeting to be in session," the meeting presenter announced.

"I will now give a broad overview of the battle. 3 days ago, at the Mirishial port town of Cartalpas, the 11 country leadership conference began. At the conference, the Greater Gra Valkas Empire announced its intention to conquer the world, one of the gravest declarations ever made in history. And that was not all; they also assaulted Cartalpas, where every country's foreign minister had been staying. The Holy Mirishial Empire was caught unawares and could only muster a force of 20 cruisers and some number of aircraft. The main defense consisted of other countries' foreign affairs escorts; including Mirishial's forces, a fleet of 72 ships was assembled to deal with the threat."

The attendees started murmuring among themselves. The meeting presenter went on.

"By the conclusion of the battle, all of our carrier-based aircraft had been shot down by the enemy's aircraft, while it was a lost we took down some 68 for our 50. The allied fleet first took heavy damage from their aerial assault, then it was annihilated, quite literally, by the giant battleship that appeared out of nowhere from the island past the strait. Furthermore, the very first report we received was that Germany's warship was sunk by that very same battleship after a heavy Exchange of shells."

The murmuring grew even louder in the meeting room.

"Those were the results of the battle. As for the progression of events, Executive Officer Citras was there to observe it in person, so we would like him to speak."

The battleship La Kasami I had gathered the cream of the crop from Mu's proud mechanical society from the 1620's when they began the massive drive to new techonology, going by German Standards of 1894 in 1621 to 1925 when they meet, one of which was Executive Officer Citras; he stepped up to the podium, and the venue quieted down.

"I am Executive Officer Citras. I will relay the state of the battlefield as I understood it. The allied fleet only detected the Gra Valkan aircraft once they had come extremely close to us, so we immediately launched our New ME-109 E-3 aircrafts, They put up a valiant fight, but still lost, it was clear they had not enough training with these Planes, But they were equal or better then their's, it was a impossible battle from the very first contact, We lost all 50 and only took down 68 out of 850"

"Wh-What?!"

Citras continued

"I estimate that the enemy fighters were flying over 550KM/H. In addition to that, their banking abilities and most likely all other functions, were extremely high, They were in all sense just like us—we were literally powerless against them with such high numbers, if it was 50 against 50, then we could have won. Other countries' wyvern lords were also in the dogfight, but they fared even worse. Even Mirishial's fighters could do nothing and simply dropped like flies.Only our Planes did any lasting damage"

Everyone just stared at him in shock. Even the Holy Mirishial Empire's outstanding fighter aircraft and their advanced magical light discharge-type compressed air engines could not compete with the Greater Gra Valkas Empire. They, with all their strength and confidence, were muzzled.But at least the Glimmer of Hope from their own Planes made them a bit hopeful in the new war.

"The only effective units other than us were Eimor's wind dragon knights. However, their numbers were few and from what I could tell, their kill ratio with the enemy was one-to-one.Just like us"

"A-A kill ratio of one-to-one with those unmatched wind dragons?! They're said to each be worth 1000 Marins and 10 ME-109 E-3s!"

"Yes, I could not believe my eyes. The aerial battle that took place above the fleet was a disaster. Agarta's fleet had wrapped itself in a veil to cast large-scale anti-fleet light magic. They created a giant sword of light that stabbed into the air, which was incredibly powerful, but they ran out of magic power after only destroying 2 enemy planes. Once their spell ended, they were attacked and wiped out. However, as previous reports stated, Germany's battleship Roon put their immense anti-air capabilities on full display. That single ship shot down countless planes, i counted over 50. That said, it was destroyed by the Gra Valkan super dreadnought; they did open fire, of course, but it seems no Major damage was inflicted only Moderate, It still was a fight that made me shake, they took so many round and still stood tall and firm, after their ship was done, some men stayed a fought on until they died of the immense flames."

(Imagine this is Bigger and on fire)

''This was taken right before it sunk, In all the German Ship put up a last ditched fight, if it was the Bismarck, they could have won, In addition they sang a song before the last 9 shells slammed into them, it was very beautiful''He finished talking

A Minster spoke up.

"Those... Those bastards are simply too strong! We need to seriously acknowledge the threat that comes with this declaration of war! The Holy Mirishial Empire; we, the Second Civilization superpower; even Germany, who defeated the Papaldia Empire with only 3000 casualties... none of us can put even a scratch on their fleet."

The military leaders felt the deepest parts of their hearts get pierced by the raw, emotional words that came from the mouth of someone who had witnessed the deaths of the majority of participants in the battle. All the meeting attendees felt the weight of despair press down on them.

...Except one: Technical Officer Myrus.

''Chairman, tell me, is Germany weak?'' he asked

''Not at all, they are strong''

''Exactly! so why are we acting like the enemy is omnipotent?! Germany have told me their are no invincible enemies and they never will be! Germany and us Must stand firm! We will enact our long awaited plan as of now!'' he said

''Plan Fortress?''asked the chairman

The Plan was simple, to Not launch any attacks in any form against the GGVE and wait for Germany to send massive amounts of troops and with them, attack Operation B/H and have victory.

''Yes! and call for 10 million men as quickly as possible, to have those men in reserve and our current 4 million men is not enough to stop them!''Myrus said

The room fell in silence, then a German Officer, a liaison came in and Saluted.

''I come in the name of our Germanic Friendship! Germany and Mu as of Now will form the Vanguard against the Greater Gra Valkas Empire! Please allow us to send 5 million men to your Empire''He said

The Marshal in the Room Saluted Back

''Yes! Mu Shall allow any help from our Most esteemed Ally''

The meeting ended. They had decided to rely on their friendship and cooperation with the German Empire to resist the Greater Gra Valkas Empire.The 2 Empires would form the Bulwark against the GGVE, going as far as to say they will bleed a ocean of blood for their ultimate victory in this war.

Greater Gra Valkas Empire, Capital Ragna, May 17 1642

Greater Gra Valkas, the great otherworld empire. In the capital of Ragna, within a room in a certain foreign affairs building, two people were speaking.

"That concludes my report on the 11 country leadership conference and the ensuing battle."

The Foreign Affairs Bureau's eastern otherworld division chief Cielia had been reporting to her superior, the otherworld division manager Gesta.

"Yes, good work."

Gesta had angry eyes, a wrinkled face, and the rotten personality to match. The civil officer listened to Cielia's report from behind his desk without any hint of interest.

"By the way... you rounded up 272 prisoners of war, but what've we gotten outta them about their countries?"

"There are some who are willing to cooperate with us, but there are also some who refuse to give us anything. In particular, there are some 190 German soldiers, but not a single one has uttered a peep about their home country, astonishingly enough, even under torture. Germany has produced excellent men.We should show them what happens when they raise their fist against their Master, No?"

"That right... Cielia, prisoners who don't talk have no value. Let's see then, we wanna strike the fear of the empire across the world, so hold a public execution and broadcast it live. 'This is the fate of those who dare resist us' and so on."

''Yes Sir'' Cielia said in a wicked smile

On a whim, The Greater Gra Valkas Empire would order the deaths of 190 German POWs

German Empire, Berlin, Berlin Palace, May 18 1642

The Kaiser, Von Kolh and Most Ministers Have gathered at his Palace to watch the Live Broadcast, where the newscaster was reporting in a strained voice. Ever since the attack, a Long 17 days passed with no further action, Germany had spend that time wisely, Giving a Conscription Order to all men 18 to 30, which alone saw some 12 million Men to be under arms, with a record 6.5 million on Home defense, They also increased the military budget from 9.55% to 20%, Began a massive propaganda Campaign under freedom over death and Formally said that if the GGVE didn't give them their demands for a Just Peace, it would be Total War.

<<Any moment now, the Greater Gra Valkas Empire, which has designs on conquering the world, will be making an important announcement.>>

It wasn't just in the German Empire—the world was watching this broadcast. With the portent of dire news coming during a live broadcast, citizens across Germany also tuned in. The image that came across via both radio waves and magical waves held people in thrall everywhere.

The World would see the Fury of the German Empire, and this broadcast was the Spark.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

Scars Por bismuthisbestgoat

Ficção histórica

6.4K 99 10
Scars don't go away. There's always a trace. Whether that applies to WWII, or the pain of betrayal. Six years. Two sides. Two nations, their stories...
153K 3.9K 54
Amidst escalating Chinese aggression in the Pacific, Japan and the United States maintained their strong alliance, fully aware of the looming possibi...
40.2K 1.6K 52
'Russians have shed an oceans of Blood for the liberation of the world 25 years ago, if the USA Became Stalinist today, we would have no choice but t...
15.6K 497 40
Tired of seeing all those RusAme stories? Or those historical ones that only contain countries from WWI, and only have ships in them (not the boat ki...