๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ เทด ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ท๐”€๏ฟฝ...

By heetual

a depressed mute boy, desperately wanting to end it all. until a popular guy witnesses the boy trip over hims... More

note/intro
one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
twentytwo
twentythree
twentyfour
twentyfive
twentysix
twentyseven
twentyeight
twentynine
thirty (end)
not an update ๐Ÿ˜ญ

three

1K 60 84
By heetual

yang jungwon's pov

i hate this school already and it hasn't even been two hours. is it normal for kids to be staring at me right when i walk through a door?

is this the wrong class or..

"hello? i haven't seen your face around here before."

the old guy sitting at the front desk was waving at me to come forward which really made me nervous just by the amount of eyes boaring into the back of my head.

i walked over to him, and bowed.

i had written an introduction before coming in here to save some time instead of just writing it infront if everyone.

i showed him the piece of paper, and he immediately nodded, slightly adjusting his thick glasses that were about to fall off.

"hang tight, i'll run this information to the school awareness board just incase anyone wants to talk to you and they don't know that you don't speak."

i nodded slowly and sighed. what was the point of doing that when i don't even want to interact with anyone. i just want to learn and leave. was that too much to ask for?

meanwhile, i heard students giggling behind my back while making inappropriate comments about me. my body shivered in nervousness and i silently prayed for the teacher to hurry up and finish the unnecessary post.

'is it that hard to talk? just speak.'

'fucking disabled kid!'

'yeah, he is going to be the TALK of the school.'

'i already want to ruin his pretty body, just look at him.'

'i called dibs on him first asshole!'

'i'll be first to hear his voice, but moaning.'

'just the thought of him under me makes me hard.'

i displayed a disgusted face to show that i indeed was listening, and gave a dirty look to the hideous guys at the back of the room.

one of the males winked at me and bit his lip, another one raised up his middle and ring finger and made a rubbing motion.. i don't know what that means and the last one wiggled his bushy eyebrows at me.

i rolled my eyes at the never ending shit talking behind my back and it was honestly starting to irritate the fuck out of me.

"okay son, here. you may sit down at the very back next to sunghoon. sunghoon raise your hand!"

a blonde haired boy at the back of the class raised his hand high up into the air, and the comment-making assholes groaned.

i bowed to the teacher and walked on over to my seat—well tripped by the amount of backpacks that were on the floor.

i thought we didn't need to bring backpacks?

now i look like an idiot without a backpack.

as in cue, one of the guys stuck out his leg but i noticed it before tripping over it. i gave him a death glare before stepping over his boney leg and finally siting down next the silent boy next to me.

is this guy just silent or is he shy?

then an idea popped into my head. should i introduce myself to him? it's one of my mission to make friends. thats why i made that social media platform.

i instantly got my notebook from the sudden motivation and scribbled down what my mind wanted.

'hi.. i'm yang jungwon. nice to meet you.'

i passed over the notebook to the boy, but he just looked at it and didn't respond. i still kept my eyes on him, desperately waiting for an answer until he talked. i even tried to tap on his shoulder, but i get told off instead.

"will you stop staring at me? i don't want to be your friend you freak."

he rolled his eyes as he was speaking his sentence and this made me feel sad.

of course, yang. of course.

no one wants to talk to you.

no one. not even the quiet kids.

that's how pathetic you are.

i sighed and slumped in my seat.

i fought back tears that were threatening to spill out but i just bit my tongue to prevent it from happening. i need to learn eventually that there are some assholes roaming this planet. but i deserve it.

i refuse to move my tongue and make a sound with it. anyone can do it even without motivation. i'm just a kid who is lazy as shit.

30 minutes has passed by and these people are still giving me shitty looks as if i did something wrong.  the guy next to me was no better.

he would occasionally push my shoulder when i accidently get too close and would scoff in my ear. am i really going to survive for a year?

the sound of the bell rang in my eardrums to alert me me to go to my next class. i got up from my seat with everyone and immediately rushed out the door to get away from the cat callers.

but i still heard them behind me, whistling at the way i walk. i walked normal, but these dudes get hard at everything i do i guess.

"mind your business you assholes. leave him alone."

am i dreaming?

the pink-haired dude was defending me from these possible rapists and shielding me from their sight? how cliche.

"oh come on sunoo, you can have him after we finish with him first. don't you see how my little friend is standing up for this slut?"

i gulped in fear just from the way the dudes were staring at me up and down from behind sunoo.

"fuck off. come on."

he held my arm firmly and began to drag me away from the creeps to somewhere.  the way his face looked when he was angry was kinda.. hot. his fox-like eyes focused on what was infront of him and his normally puffed up cheeks now without air.

he looked like a godess.

i pat his hand that was latched on my arm and mouthed to him, 'where are we going?'

he held on harder onto my arm and clenched his jaw.

"somewhere."

i nodded at his response and gulped at the amount of people staring at us.

some where taking videos with the flash on, some taking pictures, some gossiping it to their friends. well, i would do the same if i saw a loser with the president of the school. it would probably make way to the history of this schools history books. 'a fucking loser catches the attention of the most sexy human at this school'.

i covered my face with my free hand and got closer to sunoo. he angrily waved off some of the people in his way and pushed some, knocking them to floor.

i don't understand why he's so mad, it was just a few harmless comments, right..? it's not like those guys would actually do something to me.

"stop fucking taking videos of us you assholes. mind your own damn business."

he shouted at the kids and not all of them put away their devices, but instead laughed at the way he shouted.

sunoo walked faster from the crowds following us and we finally arrived in an empty janitors closet, quickly locking it from the inside.

i was hyperventilating from the close proximity me and sunoo were in, but it was embarrassing that i was blowing all of the air i was gasping into his face.

"why the fuck were those assholes talking to you like that?"

i shrugged. i left my notebook in the previous class from getting up too fast and walking out.

sunoo sighed frustrated and banged his fist on the wall next to me, making me flinch at the thud and hole he made to the wall. i slightly gasped at the amount of force he put into punching that concrete wall. i kinda almost laughed from my immaturity.

i held his hand unconsciously and checked his bleeding and bruised knuckles. oh how pretty hands this little creature has..

i rubbed his knuckles worriedly and looked up to his eyes. he was staring at me like he did when i ran into him, but this time even closer.

"your dimples are so cute."

he slightly put his free hand on my cheek and poked his thumb on my dimple. this made me smile a bit, causing them to deepen. it was kind of weird to feel someone poke the holes in my cheeks.

"cute.."

he continued to caress my cheeks like there was no tomorrow. but i didn't let his bloody hands go unnoticed. i gestured to his hands, basically asking what we should do about them. he just shook his head.

i NODDED my head, looking all over the small janitors closet with desperation to find something. as if god was listening, i found a small first aid kit. i turned back to sunoo and i pulled out a cotton swab and alcohol to clean his fists. i applied the ointment to the swab and i dabbed the cotton on his wounds. he slightly winced which made me worriedly look up at him, seeing if it was okay to keep going.

he nodded, his lips curled in a scowl as he continues to groan at the pain. i hurriedly apply the bandages on the wounds and i put away the items i used and out the kit back where i found it. the parent in me took over.

i awkwardly glanced at his fist that was bandaged and i even adjusted the bandaid to make sure sunoos hand was comfortable.

i sensed the burning gaze on the top of my head as i checked out his hands and i just let him go. i lean against the wall next to him and i was thinking to myself.

'why did i do that..'

this went on for a couple minutes until the door thudded as if a person was forcing their way in. sunoo pulled me closer to him as we watched the door knob rattle violently. we weren't even sure if whatever was trying to break in was human.

the door finally exploded open, with my classmate on the floor. i forgot his name, but he was that one person that was ignoring me all class period. he got up from the floor after breaking the door and had his eyes fixated on me. he then pulls out his phone, texting someone about something then putting the device away.

"what are you doing here with the playboy?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 13.8K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
63K 1.2K 19
zoe hinata/Asahina is ema's older sister she has been living with her grand father until he died so she now goes to live with her little sister how...
10.4K 491 12
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜ โ แดกสœแด€แด› สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษดs แดกสœแด‡ษด แด€ แดแด‡แดส™แด‡ส€ แดา“ แด‡ษดสœสแด˜แด‡ษด แดษดแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แดแดsแด› า“แด€แดแดแดœs แด‹แด˜แดแด˜ ษขส€แดแดœแด˜s แด…ส€แดแดกษดs ษชษด แด…แด‡แด˜ส€แด‡ssษชแดษด แด€ษดแด… แด€ษขแดษดส ? แดกษชสŸสŸ สœแด‡ sแด‡แด‡แด‹ สœแด‡สŸแด˜ ? แดกษชสŸสŸ สœษชs...
194K 7.1K 36
In which Ni-ki a police officer falls in love with a criminal named Sunghoon Highest rankings: #1 in Niki - 16/04/2022 #1 in sunjay - 01/05/2022 #1 i...