Trapped (X F Reader)

By Obslvr

Not all rumors are true.. Sometimes bad things happen to good people More

Beginning
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
Aftermath:
Damon Lance SS:
Damon Lances SS 2:
Wedding

Aftermath 2:

3.4K 186 75
By Obslvr

"Fine. I'll tell you"

...

Caide looked up at you and gritted his teeth with anger. "I didn't kill her.. I'm a shaman for sake" he started with a sigh as you folded your arms. "Let me ask you this.. Y/n was there ever a time when me and Vice weren't with you?"

You thought for a moment but couldn't think of anything.

"Atleast one of you were always with me.. right?" you replied hesitantly.
"No.. do you remember the night when you were first chased by a demon and came running back to my doorstep? You spent the night. Well.. when you fell asleep I snuck out.." he continued, "I went to see Vice and things happened.."
"What things?" you asked and he scoffed.
"Untie me and I'll show you!!"
"Why should I Caide!? I can't trust you! Vice would never.." you choked up but stopped.
"Stop comparing me to him! I didn't tell you because I knew it would just break your heart. Now untie me.." Caide demanded and you looked at Lance.

He nodded and you began to free your fiancé of his restraints. When Caide was untied, he quickly grabbed you and pulled close to his chest. "I love you.. nothing will ever change that, Don't go screwing around while in my body okay?"

"What?"

Suddenly, Caide slapped a talisman to your forehead and everything went bright before going dark.
When you opened your eyes, you were looking down at your own sleeping body.

...

So this is the night Lila brought me Chinese food. I walked her home before being chased by a demon..
Caide visited Vice right? And I'm in his body.. so I need to go find out what happened.

You threw on a jacket and snuck out through the front door. You made your way to the old school, just as instructed and you heard rustling in the woods.
There was a giggle, and on your own, you pulled out the staff.

My body's reacting on its own!

"Who's there?!" you yell through Caides mouth without thinking.

Maybe his actions are still being played through..

Nothing.
You continue as you walk inside the school and yell Vices name.

"The shaman? Where's Y/n? What are you doing here?" Vice asks nicely while looking around and you scoff.
"Leave us alone" Caide says and Vice is a bit taken back.
"What? You've got to be joking shaman~"
Vice grins but Caide points the staff at him.
"You're annoying as shit! I don't care if I am supposed to help you move on, if you bother us again, there will be consequences.."
"Oh? You do know she's my wife now~" Vice smirks with a tease.
"Yeah I know!! You gave her that charm and she could get herself in serious danger.. that's why I'm saying this now"

Caide furrows his eyebrows with anger at the spirit and suddenly a shriek can be heard from outside.

"What?" Caide mutters out and the spirit is equally confused.
"Need my help?" Vice asks.
"Like hell I do!"
"Are you seriously going to let your big ego stop us from saving a life?" Vice questions before Caide releases his stubbornness and finally gives in. He pulls out a talisman after writing something on it. "You can leave the school but only for a hour"

...

Caides body moves on its own again as it walks outside the school with the spirit.

"Please no!!"

You can hear Lilas scream and immediately Caides feet move on their own.

He grips his staff as Vice rushes behind him and soon you come to a gruesome sight.
There was a guy above Lila with a knife.
He began to stab her and without thinking, Caide charges at the male and knocks him to the ground.

It's a fellow student!

Who is this?

Caide hits the guy across the head with the staff as Vice places his cold hands on Lila's forehead.
The student charges at Caide with the knife and he dodges. As Caide tries to attack again, the student trips him and takes off.

"VICE FOLLOW HIM!!" He yells and Vice nods.

He looks down as Lila bleeds out with a frown.
Caide bends down to check her pulse, "She's still breathing but.. the wounds are so bad.. fuck"

Vice comes floating back with aggravation.

"He got away.."
"HE GOT AWAY?!" Caide yells then looks back at Lila, "Who was that guy? Who did it?"

She opens her mouth but chokes on her own blood.
I look at Vice and he nods.

"She suffering.."
"Fuck I'm not going to kill her!"
"You're putting her out her misery, she won't make it to a hospital" Vice argued back but Caides intent.
"I'm a shaman! It's the most shameful thing we can do.. why don't you do it?!"
"I can't! A spirit killing a human is just as bad as a shaman killing a human! I'll turn into a demon right away!"

Caide grits his teeth as he places his hands by her neck. Her eyes become teary as he snaps it and she finally goes limp.

"You did the right thing.." Vice says patting my shoulder but.. I just want to forget it happened.

That guy.. was that the guy Lila said she was crushing on?

"Who is this girl? Do you think she's a friend of Y/ns?" Vice asks and Caide shrugs.
"I don't know but they have the same uniform.. I can barely see her face but regardless she'll never find out about this.."

After muttering those words, Caide snatches the talisman from Vices forehead and he disappears.

"I have to make that bead bracelet after I shower.." Caide mumbles to himself as he walks back to the temple with a pained sigh.

Everything goes dark before a bright light hits your eyes.

...

"Huh?" You wake up to Caide and Lance helping you off the ground. The talisman falls off your forehead and you look up at Caide teary, "I'm sorry Caide.. I was wrong and foolish"
He pulls you in a hug, "Shut up crying.. I told you.."
"You didn't kill her Caide.. thank you for doing what you did.." you kiss his cheek and his eye twitches.
"Well if that's settled I'll be leaving.. I've got things to do.. story's to intrude on.." Damon Lance yawns as he winks at you, "I'll be at the wedding.. later hun~"

Before you can say goodbye he morfs demon wings and flies off.

Never seen him do that before..

"Baby.." Caide sighs and you're all ears every time he calls you that.
"Yes~?" you smile at him and he begins to pinch your cheeks, "Ow!! Ow!"
"Don't ever pull something like that again! I can't believe you thought I was some psychotic yandere or some bullshit.. do I even seem like the type?!" he scolded and you shook your head, "Good.. I'll really kill you if you take that demons side again"

You smiled at Caide before throwing your arms around him with a big hug.

"Stop my back hurts now.." he grumbled and you whisper something in his ear that flushes his face, "O-Okay! That's.. uh fine okay yeah!"

You grab his hand to bring him in the house but he pauses in place.

"Huh Caide what's wrong?" you ask but it's as if he's in another world, "Caide..?"
"Vice was reborn.."
"What?!" You exclaim and he nods his head.
"I can feel every time one of the spirits I helped are reborn.. I just felt Vices spirit reincarnate" Caide says solemnly, standing up.

He intertwines both your hands and smiles.

Caide was so calm.
He was just all flustered and angry but now he seemed to had neutralized.
You couldn't help but overthink.

Was Vice going to be okay?
What would his new name be?
Would he have a good life and learn from his past mistakes?
Would he remember anything.. you hoped not.

You began to tear up with worry as you thought about him. You wanted him to be okay dearly.
You wondered if Caide could locate him.

Caide must have seen the worry on your face because he lifted your chin and kissed your tears.

"It's okay now.. Vice is not trapped anymore.."

...

The end ❤️

God thinking of Vice makes me so sad.. I'm happy you made it this far and I hope you enjoyed this story.

There will be a bonus wedding chapter and a secret side story so don't add it to your "completed" list yet ❤️

Thank you - love author..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861K 26.8K 40
สแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡แดกแดสŸา“ x สœแดœแดแด€ษด แดแด€แด›แด‡ า“. ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ Year : 1872 Village Name : Rudunki Country : Welkay Living in a small town, Y/n didn't have much stress on he...
33.6K 852 17
[ Yandere Husband x Reader] Y/N was going through a horrible break up but when her best friend told her to download an app she didn't know that she w...
39.1K 808 15
One shots for when I'm bored and have quick ideas. All these stories have darker themes and plots, most if not all probably won't be fluffy stuff. W...
264K 7.1K 55
in what could y/n do to escape from these horrific situations? from those crazy, overly obsessive bastards? (one shots) started: 6/16/22 ended: when...