Five Nights at Freddy's: Secu...

By VJ101B

Disappearances have been happening in the area around Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. At first, Gregory thou... More

Same As Always
A Face In The Crowd
A Shocking Performance
Hello, Gregory!
Locked In
Technical Difficulties
The Daycare Attendant
Why Do I Hear Boss Music?
It's Pizza Time!
A Clean Exit
It's Just A Dream
Your Prize Is...
Not Lost But Most Certainly Found
Backstage Drama
Bark And Bite
What You Are On The Inside
Grudges and Bonds
I'm A Firing My Laser!
I Never Thought I'd Be Back Here
Feeding Frenzy
Hitting Rock Bottom
Bright, Shiny, And New
Not So Bad Bunny
Back On Course
A Stroke of Good Luck
A Little Birdie Told Me
Coming Soon To Theaters Near You
I'm Ready For You This Time
Here's What Really Happened
Anybody Home?
A Light at The End of The Tunnel
Ahoy, Matey!
Welcome Aboard
Water Works
Sorry To Rain On Your Parade
Your Princess Is In Another Castle
Racing Thoughts
Gotta Step On The Gas
Sweet Rave Party!
Eyes On The Road
Night and Day
Tell Me What's On Your Mind
Does This Look Like The Face of Mercy?
It's Always Darkest Under The Lighthouse
The Man Behind The Slaughter
A Brighter Tomorrow
Gregory's Life Since the Pizzaplex
Notes from the Author
Gregory's Diary

Ness' Story

653 5 2
By VJ101B

Vanessa looked at the Animatronics and then me before she began to tell me about who Ness was. "You've probably heard that Ness had gone missing after going under Roxy Raceway and her being the security guard and programming prodigy of Fazbear Entertainment, right?"

"Yeah... She help treated an injury for me a long time ago and she was gonna give me a special tour of the Pizzaplex before she disappeared. Why?" I asked, "Well... it turns out, Ness was actually a name I and others used for short." Vanessa said smiling at me.

Freddy and the others could not believe what they just heard! Ness was Vanessa all along and Vanessa was my mother.

"You were Ness all along and you're Gregory's mother?" Freddy said in disbelief, Vanessa turned to Freddy, "That's right." She said. "Why were you protecting him with us?" Chica asked, "I just couldn't leave him all alone, especially after all the trouble he's been through in the Pizzaplex." Vanessa said. "But you abandoned him at the Johnsons!" Roxy said, "They fed him! They raised him! They changed every filthy diaper!" "And guess who had to take out the bag out each time." Monty said stepping in, "MONTY!" Roxy yelled. "They may have raised him for a while, but I raised him the first year of his life. I had to deal with everything the Johnsons had to deal with!" Vanessa said angrily. "I just have one question." Freddy said, "Why did you even abandon him in the first place?!" Vanessa sighed, and she sat down with me next to her. "Because, I didn't want them to stay sad forever..."

"What do you mean you didn't want them to stay sad forever?" Bonnie asked, Vanessa sighed, "You may already know that this employee donated sperm to me..." "Yeah, I realized about that." "But do you know why?" Vanessa asked, Freddy and the others shrugged, "It's because his dad's name was Luis, had dark golden brown hair and hazel eyes like him, and he wanted to help me have a family of my own so I can move from that bad childhood and that abusive family I once had."

"I ran away from them one day and he donated sperm to me a while after that. I loved him and the news of Gregory's arrival filled him with joy! After what happened, I was devastated!" "Why, what happened?" Foxy asked, "He died in a car accident. I was hoping he would be with me for Gregory's birth, but then after he was born, I got the news of his death and I was torn apart. But then I discovered that I could keep him alive by becoming a security guard and programming prodigy." She explained.

"What happened?" Monty asked, "I left the hospital that night and then I knew that I could continue his work by becoming a security guard and programming prodigy after being watched over by Sarah and Cassidy." Vanessa finished.

Freddy and the others were in shock from what they had just heard. "But if you loved Gregory, then why did you abandon him?" Chica asked, "I left him because I loved him!" Vanessa said sobbing.

"One year later, I had gotten a lot of experience in being a security guard and creating computer codes for you guys and fixing any computer glitches and bugs that you all have thanks to the advices of Sarah and Cassidy and I started using Ness as my name for short. But then all of that changed when the whole "Vanny's Origin" incident happened, so I started seeing therapists, but Vanny started murdering them. Then when I figured out what Vanny was up to under Roxy Raceway, I as Ness disappeared after that and went into hiding to raise Gregory at my home."

"Upon realizing about the Johnsons' dead child, Sarah and Cassidy told me that I needed to send him to them so that they won't stay sad forever. I refused, but they promised me he would be safe. William Afton then killed them much later after that... Then, feeling like I had no other choice, I accepted."

"One dark and stormy night a week or two later, I brought him to the Johnsons residence and left him with a heavy heart. I never wished to leave him, I had no choice... I'm here protecting Gregory because I wanted to see him again after so long!"

Vanessa was now done with her tale. Freddy and the others were still trying their best to process all that they had just heard.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa, Let me get this straight!" Monty said, "You're telling me that you became the Security Guard and Programming Prodigy of Fazbear Entertainment thanks to the advices of Sarah and Cassidy and started using Ness as your name for short, but then you went back to raising Gregory after what you've been through with Vanny, and then Sarah and Cassidy told you to send him to the Johnsons so they won't stay sad forever after their dead kid, and then you left him there after Afton killed Sarah and Cassidy?!" He asked shouting towards the end, "That's pretty much what happened before I returned to the Pizzaplex as just a security guard with my full name, so yeah..." Vanessa said.

She cupped my right cheek with one of her hands, "I'm so sorry that you had to endure so much pain and suffering that has been inflicted on you." "Every child deserves to have a happy home, not living alone on the streets." Vanessa said in a sad tone. Freddy looked at me with a look of shock, 'Gregory... has no home?' He thought. He spent so much time with children, he knows that some kids have problems in their homes, but he never met a child without a home.

I felt tears welling up in my eyes, I had finally found a relative and I don't want to leave her. "Please don't leave me alone again!!! I don't want to be abandoned to another family again!!!" I shouted, Vanessa looked down at me and placed both her hands on my cheeks to help comfort me. "Please don't be sad, Gregory. I want you to remember something important." "W-What is it?" I asked, "You have people here who care about you, and the people you love are never really gone." "You can always find them in here." Vanessa said placing one of her hands on my heart.

I sat there clutching my heart while tears streamed down my face. Freddy wasted no time in comforting me by offering me a hug, which I quickly accepted. I wrapped my arms around Freddy and held onto him tightly while I continued to sob, Freddy rubbed circles on my back to help soothe me. Bonnie and the others bowed their heads as a sign of respect to Vanessa for everything she had done for them.

After a while, I began to calm down and Freddy placed me back on the ground. "Gregory... is it true that you are... homeless?" Freddy asked, I was hesitant to answer that question, but I couldn't deny Freddy an answer after everything he had done for me in the past several days. "Yeah... I don't have a home." I said, "You don't?! Why not?!" Sundrop said, "Well, I was staying in a home with other kids who were raised by the people who I was given away to." "But that home was destroyed in a fire and my friends died with the Johnsons." I said.

Vanessa heard multiple stories of kids being raised and was glad that the Johnsons had done a good job in raising me, but she was still sad that the other children who were raised died. "After that, I just spent a long time living on the streets. Things were really tough sometimes, but things got a little easier after I found an old building to say in." I said, "I'm glad that I'm still alive, but there's a part of me that feels sad." I continued.

Sundrop has a good idea of why I feel sad, after all, I don't have much to return to since I'm homeless. Sundrop couldn't just stand by and do nothing, neither could the others.

Suddenly, Freddy got an idea as he put his hand atop my head. Looking back, I saw Freddy's concerned face.

"It's.... all right, Gregory. I know that... this whole experience is probably something that would make you... want to never leave your family again. But... please, know that Vanessa, the others and I want to be with you." He said, "You were willing to put yourself in harm's way to help us. I saw it in your eyes." I lightly gasped.

"I know that, deep down, you are a brave young man on the inside..." He said, pointing to my chest. "Someone that would never let anything bad come to those you care about. Even if you do not have a family, perhaps... the idea of thinking of us as "family" will help motivate you." We both remained silent, our eyes looking back at one another. I slowly brought one of my hands to my chest, tightened into a fist, before slowly opening it.

"Think of you... as my f-family...?" I said. In my mind, I began envisioning my family consisting of not only me and Vanessa. I also began envisioning it of me, the likes of Vanessa as my caring mother, and Freddy as a father figure.

I then started to wonder how Freddy's friends would fit in. I quickly pieced together other scenarios such as Monty being a cool uncle while Roxy was my aunt.

At that, I continued listing out the roles everyone was gonna be playing for my family. I then imagined Bonnie being a protective big brother while Chica was my older sister.

Now I took my chance and finished what I was trying to sort out for everyone with, to my humor, Foxy as my "Fun Loving Grandpa (I knew he wasn't that old but still.)" and Sundrop and Moondrop... Well, I don't what roles they'll be playing, but whatever it was, I hope it's good.

In enough time, Freddy saw a small smile come to my face.

"Y'know... that paints one heck of a family picture." I replied, with both of us laughing briefly. Freddy removed his hand as I kept envisioning it in my mind.

"Maybe... I could convince Vanessa to... let me stay with her. Y-You think she would...?" I asked, looking up at Freddy who merely nodded back.

"As I said before, so long as you are here at the Pizzaplex... you are my favorite Superstar. And I would rather let myself fall into a state of disarray... than let something HORRIBLE happen to you. THAT is how important you are... not only to me and Vanessa, but all of us also." Freddy replied. I lightly smirked, rubbing away any leftover tears. That was the last thing I remembered before I passed out.

The others gasped at seeing me doze off unexpectedly. "Gregory!" Chica squawked, "Is he okay?" Bonnie asked. Freddy and Vanessa checked my pulse and sighed when they found what it was, "It's okay, everyone. He's just exhausted from his overwhelming feelings and lack of sleep." He reassured, causing everyone to sigh in relief.

Vanessa looked down at me, I was now passed out in her arms from my overwhelming feelings and lack of sleep. Though my clothing was now battered and beaten, she had a feeling that all my tension and sense of terror had left me. She could hear me lightly snoring in her arms as tears came to her eyes, a smile coming to her face.

"Gregory.... just look at you. You've been through so much. Much more than anyone your age... should ever have to go through. But here we are... all of us... at the end of it all..." She whispered as she held me in her arms.

She then adjusted my exhausted body until she could properly hug me.

"Today's a brand new day... so, let me make you a promise. Even if you can't hear me right now, just know... that I will watch over you. I'll protect you from whatever shadows come your way in the future. Let me... fill that void in your heart. Let me... be who you call "Mom"..." She finished as she continued hugging me. Maybe things won't be so bad for me after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 134 9
+₊ ❝ 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 ! ❞ ₊+ ╰┈➤ 🌠 As a veteran ex-night guard, you are NOT a fan of anim...
21.6K 692 42
[Originally posted on AO3] A complete rewrite of the game Security Breach. This takes concepts introduced from the games and books and implements the...
22.8K 881 131
A new security guard is hired to join Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaplex, but not as a day guard. Oh no, as a nightshift guard. Though as living is expensive...
611 34 12
Summary: Prequel to he rewrite. This goes into more detail on Gregory's life in the Pizzaplex before everything else happens. Freddy Fazbear, known t...