Manan - Sacred Relationship

Від Aflyingbirdinthesky

This is my first story This story starts after soha fiasco What will happen if manik was able to reach nandin... Більше

Character Sketch
2. Fab3 confronting Manik
3. Manik to take stand for nandini infront of his friends.
4. Aliya to propose Manik
5. My love is Important
6. Everyone have their views
7. Mr.Khuraana blackmails Fab5
8. Nandini slaps Aliya
9. Nandini took stand for herself
10. Breakup
11. Manik decides??
12. His Outburst, His smartness
13. Fab3 to accept nandini ??
14. Dinner date
15. Confession
Choosing plot
Pls Read
16. Their beautiful night

1. Manik to save nandini

6.1K 309 35
Від Aflyingbirdinthesky

This story starts after soha tricks manik and push him

After pushing manik,soha run from there to kill nandini.She reached the room where she kept nandini. After reaching there she gets more angry as because of her manik is not seeing her the way she wants him to see (like sexy and hot).

In angry she lite the matchbox and going throw it in the room meanwhile a hand stop her,she turned back to get the shock because there stands our hero with his red eyes.

Flashback starts

After soha pushed manik,he turns and saw the direction which she went so he quickly follow her and when he reach the door he saw soha throwing the matchstick so he quickly held her hand.

Flashback ends

After seeing manik there first get shock then after she starts her rant like

Soha(exciting tone and touching his cheek): Manik finally you came,see here I am going to finish her.Then we can leave our life peacefully because after this she won't come between us.

Listening this manik got more angry,she pushed her hand and

Manik(Shouted): What the hell soha? How dare you do this to nandini? Thumhey pata bhi hain ki thum kya kar rahi hoo haan?

And give her deadly gare and turns towards nandini who was unconscious. After seeing like this his eyes became soft and eventually tears came in his eyes by seeing her in that condition. He got angry on himself as he couldn't protect her from soha. He moves towards her and taps her cheek to wake up her

Manik ( in most concerned tone) : Nandini open your eyes. Thumhey kuch nahi hoga, open your eyes once please. I will never ever leave you nandini. Dekho thumhara monstar hain yahaan,open your eyes na koi thumhey kuch nahi kare ga,(pleading) open na..

He didn't know when tears fall down from his eyes then he turn towards soha who is responsible for her this condition. After seeing manik glaring at her She says

Soha: Manik baby why are you getting angry on me for her,Leave her manik I will love you more than her so please leave her, let her die

The word "die" got his attention ,he didn't know what got into him,he felt like his whole world gonna collapse without nandini. He look towards soha like he is gonna kill her with look and then look towards nandini and immediately picks her up move towards door. Soha saw manik held his hand,by seeing this his anger reach peaks,his eyes became bloodshot by seeing this soha got fear and move back and he start moving then stopped listening soha voice

Soha : Manik you said you love me right then now why you are going to save nandini ?

Manik( turning towards her) : I don't love you suna thumney I bloody don't love you. And he walks away from there and get into his car and started the car by keeping unconscious nandini in his lap to nearby hospital.

On Fab4 side:

Here everyone has different pov

Aliya POV:

She feels that manik betrayed her for nandini, she thinks manik double dated with nandini and her and also because of nandini he breakup with her like that. And she feels as what that middle class behenji have more than her that manik attracted towards her.

Dhruv POV:

He don't know what to feel present because the girl he got attracted having a relationship with manik and the girl with whom he was in relationship was behaving like she still didn't moved on from manik. By seeing all this he was feeling like all this happening because of manik,he don't want to feel like this but situations are not helping him.

Mukti POV:

She really don't know what she is feeling because she can't accept that manik loves nandini, according to her nandini is not there standard.

Cabir POV:

He just praying to God to keep nandini safe as he knows that manik can't be able to control himself if she something happens to her. And also praying that all his friends understand manik and his feeling.

So here all were searching for nandini with different feelings, at same time they here some people saying that manik took nandini to the outside of the college and she is unconscious.

Cabir : As they are saying nandini is unconscious may be manik took nandini to hospital. I guess we need to go.

Aliya (angrily) : Really cabir now manik went to hospital with nandini without informing us and now we need to go there... Have you lost it?

Cabir ( calmly) : Aliya baat ko samjho,abhi baat karne ka time nahi hain so please can we all move to the nearby hospital to enquire about nandini.

Having no option all agreed to Cabir proposal. When they all are going to parking they saw navya who is also tensed about nandini.

Navya (tensed) : Ap log kaha ja rahe ho aur manik kaha hain? Ap logon ne Nandini ko dekha kya?

Cabir : Navya we think that manik Nandini ko hospital leke gaya. So ham vahi jaa rahe hain.

Navya : Kyaaa? kya hua nandini ko? Hey matarani nandini ko kuch nahi hona chahiye. Cabir bataavo kya hua nandini ko?

Cabir : We also don't know what happen to her. Some students said manik went outside of the college with unconscious nandini.

Navya : Kya ham bhi app ke sath a sakthey hain kya? Please..

Cabir : Ok

They all moved to hospital.

On manan side:

After reaching hospital manik pick up nandini run inside the hospital and call the doctor. Doctor comes there after seeing nandini, he ordered nurse to arrange stretcher then moved nandini inside room to treat her.

After nandini moved inside manik don't know what to do and he was highly tensed for her. He don't want to lose her at any cost. He just dropped his body on nearby chair constantly seeing the room where nandini getting treated hoping that doctor come fast and give him good news that nandini is fine and finally his prayers come true doctor come outside..by seeing him manik rush towards him

Manik( almost crying tone): How is she? Is she fine? Nothing happened to her right? She is alright right ? Why the hell you are not talking? ( Almost shouted) Speak up dammit?

Doctor almost got scared by seeing him this much furious then he said

Doctor : She is absolutely fine. She got unconscious because someone injected some sedatives to her because of which she became unconscious. Take care of her once she is up.

Manik release the relief breath which he is holding by seeing nandini.

Manik : Thank you so much doctor. When will she get conscious and Can I meet her?

Doctor : Yes you can meet her and she will get conscious after 5 hours and he went away.

Manik slowly held the knob of the door and pushed it. He slowly walked inside, by seeing nandini like that in the bed he felt he couldn't protect her from soha when he already knew there is danger for her. By seeing his star like that his cheeks became wet without knowing himself. He sat on the bed and held nandini free hand in his hands. He slowly caressed it as he was feeling peace after a long time just by her presence. But by seeing her face he felt someone stabbed him because her face is pale. He slowly move his one hand and caressed her cheeks and dropped a kiss on her forehead and rested his head on her head for sometime.

On Fab4 and navya side:

They reached the hospital and enquired about Nandini

Cabir : Excuse me..Can you please tell us the room number of nandini murthy ?

Receptionist : Yes. She is in room no 205 2nd floor.

All moved towards the stairs and reached the outside the room but couldn't find manik there, so they thought he might be inside of the room. So they opened the door and What they saw left them bewildered.

What they might saw inside the room?

What you felt by seeing the different pov of Fab4?

What you feel by seeing manik care towards nandini?

Last but not least how u felt the whole chapter?

Note:

If you all like the chapter then please do vote and comment

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

634K 39.5K 58
The marriage of two souls. One marries for profit the other out of love. And they say they are mutually married? Is it? This is the first book in it'...
373K 22.4K 35
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
41.7K 1.7K 32
Nandini : Ab mei yeh natak aur nahi kar sakti Manik. You and I, it's over Manik. It's over. Two souls, Manik and Nandini, who hated each other at f...
93.4K 9.6K 37
She is a sweet, bubbly, adorable girl that can win anyone's heart. He is this monster, as she likes to call him, he hides his emotions behind a wall...