LET'S LIVE A BIT LONGER!!

By monkeywa

Alright I have not seen much fanfic about Penelope, so I thought why not make one? I am a huge fan of runawa... More

A/N (Pls read)
Chapter 2: Nightmare
Chapter 3: The long ass Breakfast
Chapter 4: A Father's Regret
Chapter 5: Worries
Chapter 6: The Sun and the Moon
Chapter 7: The Ball
Chapter 8: The start
Chapter 9: It's done
Chapter 10: The Disappearance
Chapter 11: ...idk what to name this chap
Chapter 12: Finding
Chapter 13: Festival
Chapter 14: Decisions
Side story [1]
Chapter 15: The final decision
A/N(Voting closed! Thanks for your opinion)
Chapter 16: Home
Chapter 17: Annoyed Diana....
Chapter 18: It's them again...
Chapter 19: The talk
Chapter 20: choose a name for this chp
Side chapter: I am a princess
Chapter 21: Swords, The Talk and sweets
Chapter 22: Idk, just some random things, to keep the story going.
Chapter 23: The ball (henry's bday)
Chapter 24: Lucas's Fiance?
Chapter 25: The dances...and the Eckart's regrets
Chapter 26: Where is Adriana?
Chapter 27: the rescue
Chapter 28: Mamma(?)
Chapter 29: The progress
Chapter 30: It seems he ruined everything
Chapter 31: WHat is happening??
Chapter 32: unknown feelings
Chapter 33: Drunk?
Chapter 34: Going back home
Chapter 35: pls suggest a name for this chp
Chapter 36: Let it out!
Chapter 37: The banquet
Chapter 38: Everything will soon come to an end.
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40: WHAT? HOW? AND WHO?
Chapter 41: The meeting
Chapter 42: oh no...
Chapter 43: just steal...
Chapter 44: This is reality.
I drew~(not a chapter)
Chapter 45:

Chapter 1: Losing Hope

3.5K 99 12
By monkeywa

Qoute:

'The little things? the little moments?-they aren't little.' -unkown.

--------------- --------- 

Villainess and villains 

They often are misunderstood. No, they aren't born, they are created, created by humans for their own amusements.

This world is full of vicious creatures, one wrong move and you are in trouble, everyone will think you are a monster. One wrong word said and you will be seen as a bully.

Expressing emotions is the last thing you wanna do, because the day you let your emotion lash out will be the last day of your peaceful life.

WHy?

Because those emotions will be seen as nothing, people will only think of it as a 'dramatic' behavior to either gain affection or attention.

Feelings are never taken seriously, Atleast hers never are. 

And Penelope knew that, she knew it better than anyone else.

She experienced it, she knew she was the 'Villainess' in this life and she didn't bother changing that fact, because by the time she had faced the reality it was too late, too late to change anything, too late to go back, and too late to turn around. 

The birds chirped their goodnights, the bats now fully awake, the trees slowly drying, leaves and flowers are dying showing a sign of the upcoming winter.

Penelope is quite fond of winter, as it is the time when the coldness takes over her body making her numb to anything and everything. She didn't mind not having more than one thin blanket, because she was numb to cold.

She stood staring at the knife, she stole when she sneaked out, the room was dark except the slight moonlight that entered through the window, and was reflecting on her beautiful turquoise eyes which held no emotions. 

(The picture is from 'Stepmother's Marchan' so it's not mine, Found it on google.)

'No one would care if i end it right now, right?' she foolishly asked herself.

'Of course on one would, why would they? Remember, they always wished that you never existed, so now fulfill their wish, end it Penelope, end it all.' the inner voice in her mind spoke. 

"That's right, I will fulfill their wish.....my wish. I will finally be at peace." she mumbled as she slowly reached for the knife.

Pointing the knife towards her stomach, ready to stab herself, there were no good bye letters, her hands weren't trembling nor did she have any tears in her eyes. If anything she was happy, happy that she will be at peace after this.

'Just a little pain, penelope. Just a little more after this you will be free.' she thought, closing her eyes. Her countdown began.

3

2

......

*Knock* Knock*

The knock on her window, made her eyes snap open, a few seconds passed by, nothing, maybe it was her imagination so she chose to ignore it-

*Knock* Knock*

This time the knocking was more aggressive. Conflicting was the best way to express Penelope's feelings at that time. She glanced at the knife and then back at the window, still there was a knock, the knocking didn't stop, and each time the person outside got more impatient.

"Hah, well, I guess this will have to wait." she said as she put the knife down and made her way towards the window.

She reached the handle of the window and swung it open, only to encounter an injured masked man, the mask covering the lower part of his face. 

(this pic is from 'wmmap', it's not mine) (Athy is Penelope and Lucas is an injured man with a mask.) (the mask is like the one kakashi (from naruto) has) 

And if Penelope knew that her opening the window would change her life forever then she would do it as many times as it requires. 

Penelope's pov:

I swung the window open and saw a masked man,

(This boy but with a lower face mask) 

'Beautiful' my first thought, he was breathtaking with the golden-like hair and pink jeweled eyes, he could have any woman he desired.

"Hey, a little help...please." said the man and he collapsed on me, making me fall, and him on top. Looking at him again, this man is heavily injured and looks like he just finished fighting in war.

"Hello?" I asked, hoping this was all a dream, I was so close to achieving my wish, why did you have to come here? Why not go somewhere else? 'Argh' 

No answer, his breathing is unsteady.

Signing, I supported his head as I got up.

(SOmething like this? Honestly, i will leave it up to ya'lls imagination, This is the best i could find on google) (The pic is not mine, it's from an anime called 'naruto')

I then held his back and got him to stand up with me. "Why are you so heavy?" I murmured as I dragged him to my bed, and laid him down. 

Looking at the injuries, it will take about 2 weeks for him to recover. 'Now the problem is, where do I hide him?' I thought as I bit my bottom lip, if even a soul finds out about this they will think I was committing adultery or something, and they will surely make my life a living hell.

'Lock the door you idiot!' said the inner voice.

'Huh? Oh yeah!' I thought as I made my way to the door to lock it.

ha , this is frustrating, i can't hide him in a closet or something, ha. Well for now I just have to make good use of my prohibition.

Third person pov:

Penelope then made her way to her drawer, where she usually kept her first aid kit. And started unbuttoning the man's shirt to have a clear look at his injury and to also treat his injury.

After having a 'clear look' at the man's injury, Penelope truly had the urge to strangle the man in front of her.

'If we kill him and hide his body, no one will know right?' said the inner voice.

'Calm down.' said Penelope. The injuries were more serious than she thought, she was furious at him for coming to her room, instead of some other room, like there are countless rooms in the mansion. Why hers?

Pushing her anger aside she started cleaning and bandaging his wounds. 

About Half an hour later she finished treating his injury, but just as she was about to walk away...

*Huff* Huff* The man started having difficulty breathing because of his mask.

"Ahh, the mask." muttered penelope.

'I wonder how he looks under that mask.' Penelope thought as she leaned closer to the man's face, touched his mask and was about to pull down..

(A/n: hehe, i will leave this scene on ya'll's imagination, i couldn't find a pic, sorry!)

*Slap*

A hand held Penelope's, stopping her from pulling the masks down, "wha-?" whispered Penelope. "I appreciate your hospitality, but no touching the mask, alright, pretty young lady?" said the man as he went to sleep, making penelope's cheek taint a bit red for 2 reasons,

The man's voice was husky, as he was sick and sleepy

And

The distance between them was close, they were 3 inches apart from each other. 

"yeah sure whatever." said penelope as she quickly backed away to her desk. 

The night was spent peacefully, with Penelope sleeping on the couch and the man sleeping on the bed. 

(A/N: How dare you let a lady sleep on the couch!)

To be Continued~

A/N: Alright so, the penelope here, is not suicidal alright? like she did try to commit suide but all she wants here is peace, no drama and nothing,  just a peaceful life. Just wanted to clear that up.

Now

Who do you think the man in the mask is? 

HE got blonde hair and pink-isk red-ish eyes.  

Heres a crack:

(Credits to @seirclys)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 2.5K 16
Ten loops ago, Penelope would have hated them, or maybe even sympathized them. Now, all she can feel is indifference. After all, what's the point in...
20.4K 909 19
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Of all the beautiful porcelain dolls in this world, why pick an broken rag doll like me?", I ask as he squeezes my hand...
9.7K 351 25
What choices? Do you want to kill me with them? Screw this choices! With no option left but ignore the choices Penelope got, she embarks on a journey...
101K 2.2K 95
"Let me be honest, that mark above your breast, turns me on so much" he said as he kissed my cleavage. "Oh, and I am never that drunk to not know whe...