Brand New [Leonetta Fanfic]

By lovethatmendeskid

Violetta is now starting a brand new life in Buenos Aires. Her dad, who always was overprotective, is willing... More

Chapter 1 - Trance
Chapter 2 - Unexpected
Chapter 3 - Remembering the past
Chapter 4 - Friends & Party
Chapter 5 - Hidden memories
Chapter 6 - Discoveries
Chapter 8 - Sleepover
Chapter 9 - Close enough
Chapter 10 - Surprise!
Chapter 11 - Plot twist
Chapter 12 - Violetta?
Little A.N.
Chapter 13 - Wish
AN
Chapter 14 - Afraid
AN
Chapter 15 - Dear passengers
Chapter 16 - Best birthday
Chapter 17 - This is it
Chapter 18 - Lingering question
Chapter 19 - When reality hits you
Chapter 20 - My Guarantee
Chapter 21 - Moments like these
Chapter 22 - Make it a day to remember
Chapter 23 - Titanium
Chapter 24 - We never gave up
Chapter 25 - Crazily
Chapter 26 - Solution Found
Chapter 27 - Monster
Chapter 28 - I passed out
Author Says Big News
About The Sequel
Sequel Is Out

Chapter 7 - You can do it

2.2K 65 4
By lovethatmendeskid

First of all, I really really really apologize for not being active with the updates! I had exams and all of that and sonetimes I was just lazy and for that I am extremely sorry! I already have some chaps on advanced so tomorrow I expect to publish again. Hope you enjoy Vilu's audition!

I woke up at the sound of my buzzing phone. Ugh, twenty past seven! Why do I have to wake up so early? Studio, of course. León is getting me today. I get up slowly and walk to my bathroom so I can take a ten minutes shower. I don’t usually take that long, but today I want to. I dress up, dry my hair and curl it, as I normally do, I apply light make up and go downstairs. Already sit, there is my father.

- Morning, dad. - I smile, sitting next to him.

- Oh, morning, honey! - He replies.

- Are you going to work hard today, or so so? - I ask, putting butter on a toast.

- Well, I have first some paperwork but during the afternoon I’ll have two meetings at the company. I can’t say when I’m going to arrive home.

- Oh, too bad. Nobody said being a CEO was easy. - I giggle.

- I am afraid you will spend the afternoon and night alone. - He announces, checking a new message on his phone.

- What happened? - I ask, worriedly.

- I just got another meeting in late night. I’m sorry, sweetie. - He sincerely says.

- No problem, dad. I understand. - I hold his hand.

- Thank you, sweetie. - He genuinely smiles at me.

- I see that your work requires time. We can spend a whole weekend together to make up to the times we’re not so close. - I purpose.

- When did you grow up so much? - He says, getting up and giving me a hug from my back.

I giggle.

- As you are spending the night alone, you could ask some of your friends at Studio if they want to sleepover. - He suggests, resting his hand on my shoulder.

My eyes immediately wide open at his sentence. Is he really letting me have friends at our house and doing a sleepover? Damn it! He has really changed. I hug him.

- Really, dad? - I ask, still astonished.

- Yes, Vilu. It’s not fair to be alone and besides, it’s good for you to know your friends. Just please be careful with the people you choose. Ask just two or three trustful girls. - He lovely advises me.

He’s never going to change with the advices and I like that. It’s good to have someone who really cares for you, even if their way to show love is to give tons of advices and precautions. To be advised is also an amazing way to have the notion of what to do, what is more acceptable, better for you. Gives orientation for when you get old. Although it’s sometimes boring, I love when my father shows that he loves me.

- Yes, daddy! Thank you so much! - I give him a kiss on his cheek.

- You deserve. - He smiles, as he walks away to his office. - Have a nice day. I’ll call you. Oh, - He comes back. - And good luck for the audition. You will do it, I don’t doubt.

Awww, so sweet of him.

- Ok, papi! Thanks a lot. - I widely smile.

I soon finish my breakfast and go upstairs to brush my teeth. When I’m getting my bag, I hear the doorbell ringing. I instantly rush downstairs and open the door for León.

- Good morning, Vilu. - He presents me with a smile.

- Good morning, León. - I smile back.

- Are you ready to go? - He asks.

- Yes, yes. Let’s go.

I close the door and we start walking to Studio.

- So... how are... things? - I reluctantly ask.

He sighs.

- Well… my parents… they still aren’t talking to each other, as I heard, the company is continuing to lose money, as well as my parents. We can say it’s the same. - He says, looking down.

- I’m sorry to hear that. I don’t like to see you like that. You seem… - I try to find the right word to describe him in that moment.

- Not me?

- Yeah. - I nod.

- Sometimes life just doesn’t go the way we would like it to go. We have good and bad moments. I’ve been in the good, now I have to face the bad ones too. Life is-

- No bed of roses. - I complete him. - I know, I know. It’s just… you’re not the kind of person that should go through that sort of hard moments.

- Why do you say that? - He seems to lift up the spirit.

- Because… you’re nice, you care for the others, you make sacrifices to make others happy, you are definitely an amazing friend… - I explain myself, under his smile.

- Don’t make me so big, one day I won’t walk through the doors. - He giggles.

I join.

- But… that’s who you are. - I say.

After that came a short moment of deep silence between the two of us.

- Thanks. - He finally replies.

- The truth. - I smile.

- Ok, so you know that, this morning, you have your audition. - He changes the subject.

- Yes, I am now getting nervous.

- You’ll be just fine. - He smiles.

Just to say, I love his smile. It’s so cute and adorable, it can make you really calm and comfortable. His straight and white teeth perfectly match and make the most wonderful smile in the world. Exaggerating?

- Thanks. - I look down.

- Well, here we are. - He points at the building.

We come in and head to Fran, Cam, Maxi and Andrés. They gift us with big smiles.

- Hey, guys! - Fran and Cam cheer, immediately bursting into laughter for talking the same thing at the same time.

- So, Vilu, nervous? - Maxi asks.

- More less. - I smile weakly.

- It’s no big deal. You can handle it. - He confidently says.

- Thanks.

Andrés and Maxi walk away and comes another guy in Camila’s direction.

- Brodwey! I already told you to leave me alone! - She pleads.

- I just want to talk to you but ok. I’ll leave as madam wants! - He angrily replies, walking towards another group.

- Who is he?

- Brodwey, my ex. - She responds. - We broke up few days ago. I’ll explain later.

- Ok. And you, Fran? Any boy? - I ask.

She gives me no answer, she seems to be in another dimension. I snap my fingers in front of her eyes, making her wake up.

- Wake up, Fran!

- Sorry! I was… - She says, batting her eyes.

- Thinking about Marco, we know, Francesca. - Cam completes and points at the guy.

- I am between two guys-

- Marco and Diego. - León suddenly joins the conversation.

- Does everybody know about my love life or what? - She protests, with an upset face.

- You’re always talking about it! - León and Cam say at the same time, high-fiving.

I laugh.

- I’m going. - She says, hurt.

- Fran, no! Wait! I wanna ask you something. - She stops and comes back to her normal way to be.

- What is it, Vilu?

- Actually is for you two. - I announce, looking at both. - Do you want to sleep over at my house?

They instantly shout in happiness, making everyone look at them.

- Girls, control yourselves. - I giggle.

- It’s just… we love sleepovers! - Camila says.

- We just have to ask our parents, ok? - Fran remembers.

- Sure. If we don’t see each other just confirm to me by text. I’ll send you the address and time.

- Okay!

Both of them walk away in joy, smiling and acting crazy. I think it was a great choice. I look at León, who is very down, I see from his face.

- I didn’t invite you because my dad told me to invite only girls and-

- It’s not that. - He smiles.

- Oh, ok. It’s the other thing.

He looks down as a response. My reply to that is a hug. I hug him and he embraces me too. I push my face to his chest where I can feel his sweet scent. I could stay like that forever.

- Thanks, Vilu. I was needing that.

- No problem. Want to see what I am going to perform?

- Yes!

He leads me to a music room. I go to the piano and start to play, under his attentive look. I occasionally stare at him and see that he likes my singing.

- Amazing. - He compliments me.

- Thank you. But… I am not sure of this.

- This what?

- I am not sure I am going to enter Studio. What if I go out of tune? Or if I don’t hit the note? I can also mistake a note! - I spill out.

- Yes, you can. But you won’t. Do you know why?

- Why?

He steps closer.

- Because you are awesome, this is your passion, this is where you are meant to be. There is no way you will fail. I trust you, I have no doubt you will enter Studio. You have absolutely no reason to doubt your capacities, ok?

Wow. No one had never showed so much trust in me. He really believes me, he thinks I can do it. I need to hug him. So I do.

- You’re welcome. - He says, while we are hugging.

When we break it, we stare at each other. In that moment, I realise I am really falling for him. I don’t know but something tells me he feels the same for me. The way his eyes penetrate into mines, it’s incredible. That deep period of time is interrupted by someone outside:

- If you are auditioning to Studio, please start to form a queue from this door. Auditions are starting in a few minutes. - I awkwardly move away, so as he, and I walk to join the short line of people.

I am staring at the ground, holding tight to my diary and thinking about the words León told me. I will make it, I will pass. I just need to do my best and everything will be okay.

- Violetta, it’s your turn. - Pablo tells me.

I look at León and he makes a sign with his head to go. I go the piano and smile at the teachers. I notice León at the door. Good that the teachers can’t see him because they are sitting with their back to the door.

León mouths me «You can do it.» I am on my nerves, standing there, and only that can make me calmer. I take a deep breath and start playing.

¿Ahora sabes qué?
Yo no entiendo
Lo que pasa
Sin embargo sé
Nunca hay tiempo
para nada
Pienso que no me doy cuenta
Y le doy mil y una vueltas
Mis dudas me cansaron
Ya no esperaré
Y vuelvo a despertar
En mi mundo
Siendo lo que soy
Y no voy a parar
Ni un segundo
Mi destino es hoy
Nada puede pasar
Voy a soltar todo lo que siento
Todo, todo
Nada puede pasar
Voy a soltar todo lo que siento
¡Nada me detendrá!
Ahora ya lo sé
Lo que siento va cambiando
Y si hay miedo, ¿qué?
Abro puertas, voy girando
Pienso que no me doy cuenta
Y le doy mil y una vueltas
Mis dudas me cansaron
Ya no esperaré
Y vuelvo a despertar
En mi mundo
Siendo lo que soy
Y no voy a parar
Ni un segundo
Mi destino es hoy
Nada puede pasar
Voy a soltar todo lo que siento
Todo, todo
Nada puede pasar
Voy a soltar todo lo que siento
¡Nada me detendrá!

I finish my song and the people who are judging me seemed amazed. León clapped silently.

- Thank you, Violetta. We will call you later for your dance audition. You can leave. - Pablo orders me.

- Ok. - I walk to the door.

León is outside.

- I’m so proud. - He giggles.

- Thank you, daddy. - I say, as he embraces me.

- You were amazing.

- Thanks. But I didn’t know I had a dance audition.

- No? Well, I am working on a routine. You could use it.

- Really? - I almost shout.

- Yes, let’s go to the dance room so I can teach you the routine. - He says.

I follow him.

******

Dear mommy

I am now waiting for my dance audition. I hope it goes as well as it went with the singing one. Oh mum, it was amazing to sing to people I had never seen in my life and them happy with your voice. I could see in their faces they were enjoying it. It was the best sensation ever.

I was very, very nervous with the audition but thanks to León’s words, looks and smile, I was confident to do it. I just realised I am falling for my best friend, I am falling for León. I mean, whenever I am around him I feel something I don’t feel with other boys, something special… And when we were staring at each other, I felt butterflies in my stomach and I could feel cold shivers through my spine. I was… I don’t know. But, if this is a sign of that I am falling in love with him, that only makes me more nervous than to do this audition…

Love you

I stare at the words, thinking about what I had just write. I was in love with him. Is it even possible to fall in love for someone in only six days? Could this be love?

My thoughts are interrupted by León entering the room.

- They’re calling you. - He announces, with a huge smile.

I get up are nervously walk to the dancing room. The same teachers are sat behind a table.

- Please, whenever you’re ready.

I nod, breath deeply and play the instrumental. I start doing the choreography León taught me with a smile on my face. Despite I am afraid to make a mistake, I can’t let my fears ruin this incredible moment. I am enjoying so much to be dancing like that, it’s like I’m flying. I don’t think there are enough adjectives to describe what I’m feeling right now.

When I finish, I look to the teachers. They are smiling and think that that’s a good sign, isn’t it?

- Very good, Violetta. You can go home now, in two days we will announce the selected ones. - Pablo informs.

- Thank you. - I say, smiling a lot.

I come out and I see León waiting, with this huge smile planted on his face. I run to hug him and nothing can be more perfect.

- You were… amazing… - He says, during the hug.

- Thank you.

We stay like that for a bit.

- Well, well, well… Isn’t it Lion trying to get a new girlfriend? - I hear a female voice behind us.

We pull to see a blond girl, batting her eyes, and in a very «I’m the best» pose. She’s with a timid girl next to her.

- Ludmila, just stop being annoying and inventing things in your very imaginative mind, okay? - León immediately says.

- Inventing things? Me? - She says in a very innocent tone, obviously fake.

- Yes. Violetta is just my best friend, just that. Ok?

Ok, I must say. I’m kind of hurt with that «just that». I don’t know why. Maybe because I am actually in love with him! Whenever I’m around him, I only have more reasons to be certain I am falling for him, hardly falling.

- Of course, of course. Whatever you believe. - She walks away, followed by the another girl.

- What was that? - I finally react.

- She is my ex-girlfriend. We were dating in the times I was a bad boy.

I open my mouth, smirking.

- You were a bad boy?

- Yes, I was going through a phase at home, so I actually acting like a rebel. She influenced me a lot, you know? Soon I realised that it wasn’t going to lead anywhere good, I only had advantages to be a good boy. - He explains, smiling.

- Wow, big change, hum?

- We can say so.

- I am going to change. Can you wait for me? - I ask.

- Yes, I’ll take you home.

- Ok, thanks.

I walk away to change.

So? How was it? I really hope you liked it! Please, if you want, comment what would you like to see on Brand New!! Furthermore, can anyone shoutout this book??

Thank you, cupcakes

Mi@

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 598 36
Violetta is moving with her father back to Buenos Aires. They are moving back,because her dad and Angie are going to get married. Violetta is happy...
10.8K 219 23
Continuing from Leon, Violetta and Leonardo come home from Madrid, and they move on with their lives, but Violetta wants another baby, will Leon agre...
8K 272 15
Riley Matthews needs to get out of New York, after her parents advised her to go to her great grandmother's house in Texas she's on the first plane t...
85.3K 2.4K 65
To set the scene ,Martina is a month old and Violetta and Leon could'nt be happier.Fran and Diego are very happy and living together while Marco and...