Five Nights at Freddy's: Secu...

بواسطة VJ101B

Disappearances have been happening in the area around Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. At first, Gregory thou... المزيد

Same As Always
A Face In The Crowd
A Shocking Performance
Hello, Gregory!
Locked In
Technical Difficulties
The Daycare Attendant
Why Do I Hear Boss Music?
It's Pizza Time!
A Clean Exit
It's Just A Dream
Your Prize Is...
Not Lost But Most Certainly Found
Backstage Drama
Bark And Bite
What You Are On The Inside
Grudges and Bonds
I'm A Firing My Laser!
I Never Thought I'd Be Back Here
Feeding Frenzy
Hitting Rock Bottom
Bright, Shiny, And New
Not So Bad Bunny
Back On Course
A Stroke of Good Luck
A Little Birdie Told Me
Coming Soon To Theaters Near You
I'm Ready For You This Time
Here's What Really Happened
Anybody Home?
A Light at The End of The Tunnel
Ahoy, Matey!
Welcome Aboard
Water Works
Sorry To Rain On Your Parade
Your Princess Is In Another Castle
Racing Thoughts
Gotta Step On The Gas
Sweet Rave Party!
Eyes On The Road
Night and Day
Tell Me What's On Your Mind
Does This Look Like The Face of Mercy?
The Man Behind The Slaughter
A Brighter Tomorrow
Ness' Story
Gregory's Life Since the Pizzaplex
Notes from the Author
Gregory's Diary

It's Always Darkest Under The Lighthouse

375 4 0
بواسطة VJ101B

'She was just a digital clone.' Those were the words running through Vanessa's head as she looked at Vanny's mask, noticing the software chip on the back. However, she couldn't stop all the memories from coming back to her after seeing the chip, she started to remember everything; the nightmares, the secrets, what the clone did to Bonnie, and the things the clone done to the victims. All of it came to her head like rushing water. I looked at Vanessa as she continued looking at the mask shocked.

I couldn't see her face clearly, but it looked as if all color was drained from it and replaced with a look that could only be described as pure horror. It reminded him of how I felt when I saw Abby, Claire, and Johnny die at the hospital and when I learned that Ness had disappeared, which made me ask the biggest question on my mind. "The Fazbear Freak was a digital clone all along?" Vanessa's head was still down, her body struck as if she was shocked from lightning bolts, before long, she looked up at me and gave me an answer. "Looks like he's been using her to do it."

Freddy picked up the shocked tone in Vanessa's voice and it sounded like she had no idea that the Fazbear Freak was a digital clone. Or maybe this was just denial talking or just being naive about the idea of Vanessa being a digital cloned killer and just wanting to believe that she was still a good person. "He? Who are you talking about?" He asked, at first Freddy thought the 'he' Vanessa said was her father, but then he remembered that her 5th therapist found out that she was talking about having a troubled childhood and how she wanted to have a family of her own.

Vanessa, having regained some of her composure, looked up to Freddy and cleared her throat. "You've probably heard that I was caught on surveillance hearing someone talking to someone else from my computer right?" "Yeah, we have. Multiple times." Monty said in an icy tone, he was using everything he had to resist the growing urge to run up to Vanny's mask and smash it to pieces for decommissioning Bonnie and framing him that night.

"So one of these people you've been hearin' talkin' is 'he'?" Bonnie said, he was also angry at Vanessa for not saving him from those S.T.A.F.F. Bots tearing him to pieces and throwing him in the trash that night. However, he wasn't as angry as Monty was, and he'd like to know what she meant when she said, "Your parts will be very helpful to me." On that night, maybe listening to what Vanessa has to say will give him the answer he seeks.

"Yes." Vanessa said, "Who exactly is the person 'he' is referred to?" Roxy asked. Oh dear, this was not going to be pretty, Vanessa remembers when she first met him, how he cloned her mind, how he ordered her clone to do his bidding, how he punished her clone for disobeying, and how he cloned more and more of her mind ever time she listened to him. "Someone that a friend tried to warn me about." She said. This made us all even more curious, "A friend? Do you mean Ness?" Chica asked, Vanessa shook her head, "No. I mean another friend who was named Jeremy."

"What do you mean?" I asked, "I'll tell you everything." Vanessa said, I had a feeling that this was going to be a long explanation. "When I was first hired by Fazbear Entertainment, I was part of the development team making their VR game." 'A VR game?' Freddy thought, he does remember reading a few company files and hearing Dave talk about a virtual reality game that Fazbear Entertainment helped make with Silver Parasol Games, but he still wasn't sure where Vanessa was going with this.

"I befriended the game's main beta tester named Jeremy, he told everyone that he found something in the game, he called it the anomaly. Everyone thought it was some kind of bug, but it wasn't." "Jeremy said the anomaly showed up after the team implemented unused code that came from the remains of old Animatronics from Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place." 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place?' I repeated in my head. I remember that name, it was the name of the location that had all sorts of Animatronics and was destroyed in a fire.

"He kept saying that the anomaly was speaking to him, showing him visions and nightmares, but no one believed him." "One day, I arrived to work early and found him in the supply room. At first, I thought he was asleep holding a Halloween mask and had a large ink stain on his shirt, but I was wrong. I heard another staff member scream and came rushing back to the supply room, that's when I saw that Jeremy was dead." "Wait wait wait. You saw him with somethin' on his shirt and ya thought he was sleepin'!?" Bonnie said, "I was wearing a VR headset and didn't see everything." Vanessa replied.

"Jeremy killed himself." She said. The memory of seeing Jeremy's lifeless body came back to her, he killed himself by slicing his face off with a paper cutter. The sight of all the blood and the skin of Jeremy's face in his hand made Vanessa puke. "I reported it to the higher-ups, but then I learned that the game was a coverup for what happened to the Company in the past." "I wanted to tell someone about this, but I couldn't because I didn't want to lose my job. After Jeremy's death, I became the game's new beta tester."

"I encountered the anomaly and realized that everything Jeremy said was true, I tried to contain it, but I couldn't and I managed to escape, but it cloned my mind and created a digital body of myself after I escaped." "What did this 'anomaly' look like?" Freddy asked, "A rabbit." Vanessa replied, "He called himself Glitchtrap and became a voice inside the clone's head, ordering it to do things." "What kind of things?" Foxy asked cocking an eyebrow, "Lock every employee from Silver Parasol Games out of their account and order the warehouse bots to kill all the workers." Vanessa retorted.

This made a chill go down my spine. I remembered reading about the Silver Parasol Games massacre, so it was Vanessa (well, a digital clone of her to be exact) that caused it, or rather this 'Glitchtrap' person. "He spoke to the clone through encoded messages from my computer, and told this clone to make this rabbit costume." Well, this explains why she didn't ordered the fake fur material and sent the encrypted messages during her work time. "He even accessed my personal files as a way to keep me under his thumb. I tried to go to the police, but he ordered the clone punished me every time I did."

"Punish you? How?" Sundrop asked tilting his head. "By showing me nightmares, hallucinations, and giving me painful headaches. Everything he and the clone was doing to Jeremy." "He asked the clone to build him a new body for him so that he could come back to the real world." "So that's why that clone decommissioned me that night in Monty Golf." Bonnie said. "Yes, but he needed more than just your parts." Vanessa said, "What else did he need to make this new body?" Chica asked, "Remnant." Vanessa replied.

We were all was confused by what Vanessa just said, "Remnant? What is Remnant?" I asked, "I don't fully understand it, but apparently, it's some kind of substance that makes souls possess inanimate objects." This was by far the most outlandish thing I have heard in my entire life, a substance that lets souls possess inanimate objects? That's crazy, but considering everything I experienced in the past few days, I'll believe almost anything at this point.

"The only way he could acquire remnant is by..." Vanessa grew silent, as memories of how Vanny obtained remnants for Glitchtrap came back to her. "By doing what?" Monty asked, "By... by killing someone." The room fell dead silent after those words left Vanessa's mouth. The reason why so many people have gone missing in Hurricane, Utah is that some twisted computer virus wants a body made for it?! That is so messed up. "So then... all of those missing people..." "Yes, Glitchtrap used the clone to kill them. Kids, employees, even my therapists." Vanessa said cutting me off.

"That's how he obtained it when he murdered those children at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza all those years ago." My eyes shot wide open with realization, 'Those murdered kids... Ness' friends...' They were believed to be killed by one of Fazbear's Entertainments founders, William Afton, then that's when it hit me. "You mean this Glitchtrap person is... William Afton?" Vanessa flinched at that name, every time she used that name around him, it always led to instant punishment.

"Yes." Vanessa said softly, "He's the one who killed them." If what Vanessa was saying is true, then that means William did kill his wife and Charlotte Emily. "Where is this body now?" Foxy asked, "Underneath Roxy Raceway." Vanessa replied, 'Underneath Roxy Raceway?!' I thought, I started wondering if what Ness found under the Raceway was William Afton's new body, it would also explain why she disappeared. "How do we get to it?" I asked, "I can show you." Vanessa said, I grabbed the clone's mask and bowtie and stomped them both to bits.

She led us to the Roxy Raceway, she was against the idea of taking me with her, but the Animatronics convinced her that I am a capable person and I did help her put an end to the clone's madness, so she does owe me one. 

She brought us to the part of the Raceway where I found the Driver-Assist Bot's head and entered through a red door, I looked at the ground and found a message. "CONSTRUCTION UPDATE - Today, we broke through the foundation and found what looks like an old elevator shaft. Someone must have known about this, right? Ness believes that there's something down there pulling power from the Raceway, and I think she's right. I'm taking a team down in the morning to check it out, Ness asked me to bring her along, but I told her no. However, she insists on going down there to find out whatever is making the signal she picked up."

I started to feel a sinking feeling in my stomach, 'So she did go with them.' I thought, I knew that Ness went missing, but I had a feeling the same didn't apply to the team she went underground with. I followed the group down a few ramps and stopped at a chained-off gate that Monty tore open, we walked through a dark room with multiple large piles of dirt and rubble. We reached a locked gate with a yellow voice box that Chica was able to open.

On the other side of the gate was an elevator and a staircase that didn't look very stable. "Gregory, be careful. This elevator does not appear to follow any safety protocols. I do not think it can survive more than one trip." Freddy said, Moondrop, Monty, Bonnie, and Foxy went down the stairs while Vanessa and I took the elevator along with Freddy, Chica, and Roxy. Vanessa hit the button and the elevator's doors closed and went down. It reached the bottom and brought us into a dark tunnel.

"I left a few portable generators down here from the Pizzaplex." Vanessa said as she walked to one and turned it on, it activated a string of lights that led to a second generator that Chica turned on. More lights lit up and we walked down the tunnel, we heard grunting noises up ahead and ran to see what was going on. Monty and Foxy were fighting two Endoskeletons while Bonnie was dealing with a Security Bot with moss growing on its head and parts of its face deteriorated.

"Are you guys ok?" I asked, "Yeah, we're still in one piece, little guy." Monty said readjusting his sunglasses, Moondrop turned on a few more generators and the shining lights revealed something hidden within the darkness. 

A large sign that spelled out "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place" in red lights was flickering on and off, I stared at the sign and felt a small sense of fear rising in my stomach. "Freddy's Fazbear's Pizza Place?! I-I thought it was destroyed by a fire!" I said.

"It was... Mostly." Vanessa said. "From what I know, the building fell into a sinkhole after the fire and Fazbear Entertainment wanted to cover up what happened by building the Pizzaplex directly over it." Roxy was appalled by this information, building over a sinkhole was incredibly dangerous, knowing that her attraction is directly above them was even worse and the fact that Fazbear Entertainment built over the sinkhole to hide a previous location was absolutely despicable.

Underneath the sign was a pair of red double doors that led to a small room with a broken ceiling light releasing sparks of electricity. The interior of the building was a disaster, with dust, rotten wood, and who knows what littering the floor. After turning on another generator, Vanessa opened a door into the main party room. There were a few deteriorated Security Bots roaming around the room that had seen better days.

Table cloths stained with soot and toppled arcade games were out in the open for all of us to see. The room's floor was cracked and several loose wires hung from the ceiling, I could also see a blood trail leading past a large metallic door. I was walking towards the door, but stopped when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up and saw Vanessa looking back at me, "Trust me. You don't want to go in there." She said. Vanessa knows what horrors are behind that door, the bodies of those who've gone missing.

Just looking at the door was enough to make Vanessa shiver and it wasn't just the cold air coming from it. This was one thing that Vanessa hated the most, her clone killing those poor souls against her will was already enough to shake Vanessa to her core, but her clone dragging the bodies into the freezing make-shift morgue was equally twisted. She remembers the last time her clone entered that room, back when the team that Ness went along with came down here, Glitchtrap knew they were here and told his reluctant follower to dispose of them.

Vanessa could still hear the agonizing screams of team members ringing in her ears. After her clone dragged Glitchtrap's latest victims into the morgue, she saw a few bodies of the earliest victims decaying. Words could not describe how disgusted she was at the work her clone had committed, she was eternally grateful that Ness had somehow survived, but Glitchtrap was not happy that his asset failed him and punished her clone and her clone punished her by giving them both a headache so painful, Vanessa felt like her head would burst.

Freddy opened another door and saw multiple tanks lined up against the walls, he couldn't see what was inside them, but he had a good guess as to what was inside these tanks. 'Is this where the remnant is being stored?' Freddy thought. This was already a mortifying thing to see, but what disturbed Freddy even more was the number of tanks in the room. He counted a total of 20 tanks inside the room, Freddy couldn't help but wonder how many people Glitchtrap made Vanessa's clone hurt. He was brought back to his senses when he heard Roxy say she found something.

Roxy found a giant hole in the floor leading deeper underground. Vanessa looked at it and froze as more unpleasant memories came back to her. I noticed Vanessa's tense look, "Vanessa?" I asked, she took a deep breath and spoke up. "I know what this is. I have been here before. He brought my DNA here. The first time he spoke to me and cloned my mind when I escaped. I did not want to let him continue this, but I had no choice. Now, I have a choice. I have changed. The people here. They are so angry... confused... but I can protect you, Gregory." "Thank you, Vanessa." I replied. I had a bad feeling about that hole, but having Vanessa, Freddy, and the others with me did make this less scary.

I slowly entered the hole, being very careful not to cause any sudden movements and cause the ground to collapse. As I kept climbing further down the hole, I saw something, something massive. 

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, the thing before me was a white and pink Freddy head that has a long cable connecting its head to an enormous pile of wires. Several different types of Animatronics could be seen poking out of the large metallic mass, one of them looked like Chica except it was the older model that I saw in Monty Golf.

"WHAT?!" Chica shouted, "Shhhh! Not so loud, Chica!!!!" I whispered, we didn't want whatever this thing is to wake up and attack us. Chica nodded her head and kept climbing down, 'That's what I use to look like?!' She thought. She was glad that her current design is a lot slimmer. However, she did think the yellow fuzzy material on the old model was cute, but it would be a lot better if it wasn't attached to a giant metallic blob of death.

Freddy and I reached the bottom, but the ground started to collapse and I was starting to panic, "Gregory! Grab my hand!" Freddy said extending his arm, I grabbed it and held on to Freddy for dear life as we fell through the ground and landed in some kind of room with monitors, however, we unknowingly just entered the lion's den as a recharge station in the very back of the room opened up and a lanky, ominous figure emerged from it.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

102 12 6
The book is still under development and is subject to constant change!! No, the character isn't some random horny teen kid looking for a job as a nig...
2.2K 87 18
Years after the tragic events that took place at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza's past; a new generation shines and a brand new location known as "Freddy Faz...
4.8K 304 8
"𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬?" She asks you. With a smile just as sour as your words, you manage a reply;...