Five Nights at Freddy's: Secu...

By VJ101B

Disappearances have been happening in the area around Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. At first, Gregory thou... More

Same As Always
A Face In The Crowd
A Shocking Performance
Hello, Gregory!
Locked In
Technical Difficulties
The Daycare Attendant
Why Do I Hear Boss Music?
It's Pizza Time!
A Clean Exit
It's Just A Dream
Your Prize Is...
Not Lost But Most Certainly Found
Backstage Drama
Bark And Bite
What You Are On The Inside
Grudges and Bonds
I'm A Firing My Laser!
I Never Thought I'd Be Back Here
Feeding Frenzy
Hitting Rock Bottom
Bright, Shiny, And New
Not So Bad Bunny
Back On Course
A Stroke of Good Luck
A Little Birdie Told Me
Coming Soon To Theaters Near You
I'm Ready For You This Time
Here's What Really Happened
Anybody Home?
A Light at The End of The Tunnel
Ahoy, Matey!
Welcome Aboard
Water Works
Sorry To Rain On Your Parade
Your Princess Is In Another Castle
Racing Thoughts
Gotta Step On The Gas
Sweet Rave Party!
Eyes On The Road
Night and Day
Tell Me What's On Your Mind
It's Always Darkest Under The Lighthouse
The Man Behind The Slaughter
A Brighter Tomorrow
Ness' Story
Gregory's Life Since the Pizzaplex
Notes from the Author
Gregory's Diary

Does This Look Like The Face of Mercy?

370 5 0
By VJ101B

I reached the front entrance with the Animatronics and Vanessa and saw the security shutters were no longer blocking the doors. 'It's been so long! Now I can get out of here!' I said in my head. "Yes, the doors are open! Let's go!" I shouted excitedly. "No. We can not leave this facility." Freddy said, "W-what do you mean?" I said in a sad tone. "With no recharge station, our batteries wouldn't last long." Bonnie said, "He is right, Gregory. Our batteries would last up to one hour at most before we will need a recharge station." Chica said.

"It's a safety precaution built into our systems, little guy." Monty said. "It's true lad." Foxy said, with Roxy and Sundrop looking down. Freddy bent down to my height and placed a hand on his shoulder. "This is where we must stay. Do not return. It will never be safe. I will miss you." Freddy said in a sad tone, I looked up at Freddy with a gloomy look on my face. "Freddy, if I leave now, nothing will change, will it? There will be more disappearances." Freddy looked at his Superstar (who was me) and began to feel sad as Vanessa began to speak.

"Yeah. I think you might be right." "Gregory, you have a choice to make. The door is open and you can go. Or you can continue to investigate the secrets of the Pizzaplex. I feel there is something else going on besides Vanny." He's right, now there isn't anything stopping me from leaving the Pizzaplex. But if I do decide to leave, there isn't much to return to. I have no family waiting to greet me with open arms and there isn't much at my "home" either.

If I stay, I could still get seriously injured or possibly even die. I still remember what Sarah and Cassidy told me in my dream. The only way to stop Vanny is to complete the 3rd Princess Quest game, but getting to it won't be easy. However, if all of the Animatronics and Vanessa help me distract Vanny in Fazer Blast, then maybe, just maybe, I can finish the game. With a deep breath, I looked Freddy in the eye and gave him my answer.

"Well, we saw her Hideout in Fazer Blast, right? Maybe we could catch her there. If she thinks I escaped, maybe we can surprise her." A large smile appeared on Freddy's face, "Yes! Come. Let us end this!" Freddy said with a strong sense of determination. I turned to the other Animatronics and Vanessa and gave them my answer, "I can't leave yet. Not while Vanny is still on the loose. We know she has a Hideout in Fazer Blast. We can catch her off guard if she thinks I escaped." All of the Animatronics and Vanessa's gloomy looks were replaced with smiles equally large as Freddy's.

"Haha! I like yer thinkin' little guy!" Monty hollered out, "We can get there through the Utility Tunnels." Roxy said pointing to a door, she opened it and walked into the Utility Tunnels with me and the others behind her. 

I turned around and noticed Vanessa wasn't following us and wondered why.

"Hey, Vanessa. Are you gonna come with us?" I asked.

"No, Gregory. You go on ahead while I process everything we heard in the CDs, I'll catch up. Oh, and try not to die, ok?" She answered.

"Ok. I will and wish me luck." I said as I raced to follow the Animatronics.

"So how are we gonna stop Vanny?" Bonnie asked. Oh, yeah. I still need a plan to keep Vanny occupied. "Hmm. Maybe some of us could keep her busy with a distraction?" Chica said, "That could work." I said, but who would be willing to distract her?

"I don't mind keepin' her busy." Monty said, "I've been itchin' for some payback since I found out she framed me for decommissioning Bonnie!" "Count me too, gator boy!" Bonnie said, "I'll help out as well." Foxy said, "I may be able to use my voice box to stun Vanny." Chica said. This was great, so while they keep Vanny busy, I can get into her Hideout and finish Princess Quest 3, hopefully, whatever Sarah and Cassidy gave me on my Faz-Watch will help me.

We arrived at the staircase leading to Fazer Blast and climbed up the stairs, we passed through a door that led to the Fazer Blast arena. 

Roxy could see multiple S.T.A.F.F. Bots roaming around the area as if they were hunting for something. "There are a lot of creepy-looking S.T.A.F.F. Bots up ahead." Foxy took a peek through the door to get a better view of the area, "Yar! I'm not worried about them." He said, "I can see some of them holding Fazerblasters." Roxy said. That could make things difficult for them, but Monty wasn't bothered by that.

"Fazerblasters are no problem for me." He said readjusting his sunglasses, "You should still be careful." Sundrop said, "I bet Vanny has some kinda controller for these S.T.A.F.F. Bots up in her Hideout." Bonnie said. Oh, yeah. Vanny used a controller on the S.T.A.F.F. Bots to attack Bonnie on the night he was decommissioned, if I can get my hands on it, maybe I can use the S.T.A.F.F. Bots to restrain Vanny while I complete Princess Quest 3.

"If I can get inside her Hideout. I might be able to get her controller and make the S.T.A.F.F. Bots capture her." I said, "That is a good idea, Superstar." Freddy said. Foxy, Bonnie, and Monty went out into the arena with Chica while Roxy, Sundrop, and Freddy went with me to Vanny's Hideout. "We better get up to the purple area so we can see if she's home." Bonnie said, he went up the stairs and into the purple area with Foxy and Monty behind him.

They looked around and saw several S.T.A.F.F. Bots making their way to the purple area, Monty looked up and saw Vanny looking at them through the window. She waved at them and laughed, "Disassemble them." She said as she pressed the button on her controller. The S.T.A.F.F. Bots were getting closer to the Animatronics, but they were determined to put up a fight. Monty slashed one Bot and Bonnie swung another one with his bowling ball.

Foxy attacked two incoming S.T.A.F.F. Bots and sent them down to the green area below them. While they were fighting the S.T.A.F.F. Bots, I entered a hallway that led to a server room. There were two S.T.A.F.F. Bots inside and one of them saw me. Luckily, Roxy showed up and attacked the Bot, the other one tried to take a swipe at her, but she was able to lunge at the Bot and tackle it to the ground. "Hurry, go! I'll be right behind you!" She told me.

I entered a small hallway and dodged another creepy S.T.A.F.F. Bot, I entered the arena and heard Chica scream at a few more rogue S.T.A.F.F. Bots. "Thank you, Chica." I said, I climbed up the spiraling staircase with Freddy and Sundrop. "Quickly, Gregory! We must get to the Fazer Blast booth and use the security console to turn them against Vanny." Freddy said. Meanwhile Foxy, Monty, and Bonnie were destroying S.T.A.F.F. Bots one after another.

"Yahahahahar! Is that all ye got?!" He shouted, "Come on! Give me yer best shot." Bonnie taunted, "Keep em' comin'!" Monty shouted, Vanny watched as the Animatronics were turning the S.T.A.F.F. Bots into scrap and was starting to get frustrated, "No! No! No! No!!!" She said gripping her head in agony. Vanny felt a throbbing pain inside her head, she placed the controller down on the security desk and placed her other hand on her head.

It felt as if her head was about to split open any second. "I understand... I will not disappoint you." She timidly said as she started to walk out of the room. I reached the top of the stairs and saw that Vanny was nowhere to be seen, 'Now's my chance!' I thought as I bolted into Vanny's Hideout with Freddy and Sundrop right behind me. We entered the room and I looked at the Princess Quest 3 machine.

Freddy looked at the security desk and saw the controller, he picked it up and handed it to me. "Hurry, Gregory! Use this to stop the S.T.A.F.F. Bots!" "Stop attacking." I said as I took the controller and pressed the button. The creepy S.T.A.F.F. Bots stopped right in their tracks, "What happened?" Monty said, "Looks like Gregory managed to get the controller." Bonnie said, "Now where is Vanny?" Foxy said. Now that the S.T.A.F.F. Bots were calm, I gave them another order.

"Capture Vanny." I said pressing the button, the S.T.A.F.F. Bots scattered and went to search for Vanny. I then turned my attention to the Princess Quest game and approached it, "What are you doing, little buddy?" Sundrop asked, but before I could respond, my Faz-Watch was glowing bright yellow and a message displayed on the game's screen. "Proximity to operational cabinet confirmed. Deactivating standby mode."

After a few seconds, the game's title was displayed on the screen, "Yes! It worked!" I said, "Gregory, what do you mean?" Freddy said in a confused tone, I turned to Freddy and Sundrop and explained what I meant. "Ok, last night I had a dream where the Princess from this game told me that she's Ness' friends and the only way to stop Vanny is to complete Princess Quest 3, and I think she's right. She gave me something on my Faz-Watch that helped me activate the game, this game might have a transmitter inside it as the other arcade games did."

Freddy and Sundrop weren't completely sure if this was a good idea, but I did help Moondrop and the other Animatronics return to normal by playing their corresponding arcade games. So maybe there is a transmitter inside the Princess Quest game. "Alright, Superstar. Sundrop and I will stand near the door." Freddy said, "Thank you." I replied, I walked over to the game and pressed the start button.

The princess or rather Sarah and Cassidy was in the same security room from the 2nd Princess Quest game and walked through the security door. They were in a dark hallway and I heard growling sounds from the darkness, good thing Sarah and Cassidy still has the sword with them. A humanoid rabbit was approaching Sarah and Cassidy, but was quickly slain by them. They walked further down the hallway and saw parts of the floor were missing. More humanoid rabbit monsters started to appear around Sarah and Cassidy, but they were no match for their sword.

They entered what appeared to be a party room with several tables around the room with birthday hats and balloons on them. There was a large wooden stage on the other side of the room, but it was blocked by a large red curtain with a lock on it. 'Looks like I'll have to find a key.' I thought, Sarah and Cassidy walked through a door on the right and entered a large dark room that had a conveyer belt, Sarah and Cassidy stepped on it and it sent them forward. There was a floating rabbit head that quickly fell to their sword.

They walked down and saw more conveyer belts and a creepy face poking out of the ground. I saw a heart chest near the creepy face and opened it, gaining a new heart for Sarah and Cassidy. "Oh, how nice!" They said. A few enemies tried to attack them, but were disposed of. After they were gone, Sarah and Cassidy stepped onto another conveyer belt and saw an unlit torch on the other side of a slow-moving conveyer belt.

They walked up and then took a right turn and walked over to light the torch, I noticed that the conveyer belts changed direction and walked to one that led to a set of red double doors. The doors led to another party room that had more conveyer belts and a red unlit torch, the conveyer belts were moving too fast for Sarah and Cassidy to step onto and they were so they lit the red torch and a shadow figure of themselves appeared.

The shadow Sarah and Cassidy wasn't affected by the conveyer belts, so it was able to reach an unlit purple torch and light it, causing the conveyor belts leading to an orange unlit torch to stop. Sarah and Cassidy lit the torch and that made the other two conveyor belts in the room change direction, she walked onto them and they brought her to a glowing purple chest. There wasn't a key inside this chest, instead, the contents of the chest were a strange green plush toy identical to Bonnie that had purple static on it.

Not only that, but Sarah and Cassidy's reaction to getting the odd toy was also strange, "Something is not right..." She said, 'Why is there a rabbit toy inside the chest?' I wondered, was it some weird kind of key? I moved Sarah and Cassidy back to the conveyer belt room, but I noticed that all of the conveyor belts were no longer moving, 'Did lighting that torch cause all of the conveyor belts stop?' I wondered, not that I was complaining it made getting out of the room a lot easier.

Sarah and Cassidy reentered the party room, but when they went to the curtain, it still wouldn't open, 'So is this rabbit toy not the key?' I thought. If it isn't a key, then what is it? Sarah and Cassidy walked to the other side of the room and saw another pair of red double doors, this time Sarah and Cassidy were in a large dark room that had a maze in it. I could see an orange unlit torch inside, but that wasn't the only thing in there. I also saw an ominous figure that looked like Foxy but different.

This Foxy copy didn't have any faux fur hair or any golden rings on its ears. It had a black eye patch over its left eye, a black sickle as a right hand, several rips and tears on its body, its mouth was wide open and full of sharp teeth, and the Foxy look-alike was giving off an unsettling orange glow. 'There's gotta be a way inside that maze.' I thought, Sarah and Cassidy walked around the outer wall of the maze in search of an entrance.

They found another chest containing a heart and took it. "What is this feeling...?" They kept walking around until an entrance was seen. I was able to see multiple orange unlit torches inside the maze and started guiding Sarah and Cassidy to them. The first torch was to the right of the entrance. After lighting it, Sarah and Cassidy went to the left side of the entrance and then went up, right, up again, left, up, left, up, right, up again, and left where they saw the second torch.

They lit it and took a right turn, they went down and took another right turn, I was able to see the creepy Foxy look-alike again and it started to follow Sarah and Cassidy after they walked past it to light the 3rd torch. Luckily, that was the last one. But now, I need to get Sarah and Cassidy away from that nightmarish Foxy, Sarah and Cassidy walked down then took a left turn and managed to get the demonic Foxy stuck in a wall.

Sarah and Cassidy walked to the center of the maze and found another purple chest. This one didn't have a key either, what it had was so much worse. The chest was containing a rabbit mask, but not just any ordinary rabbit mask, this mask looked exactly like the one Vanny was wearing and it also had the same purple static that the green rabbit toy has. "Something is not right..." Sarah and Cassidy said, 'Why is Vanny's mask inside the chest?!' I thought, seeing that unsettling mask made my stomach do flips, hopefully, I can get rid of it soon.

When Sarah and Cassidy stepped out of the center, the Nightmare Foxy was on their tail again, 'Oh come on!!! Not again!!!' I thought, I was able to make Sarah and Cassidy retrace their steps and got out of the maze and away from the nightmare Foxy. Sarah and Cassidy walked back into the party room and approached the red curtain, but just like before, it did not open. 'What am I missing here?' I thought, if the objects won't open the curtain, then they must open something, but what?

Sarah and Cassidy walked back into the dark hallway, but this time, I saw a red door on the left wall, both the green rabbit toy and the Vanny mask disappeared when Sarah and Cassidy touched the door. 'So that's what they open.' I thought, the door took Sarah and Cassidy to a blocked-off part of the party room that had a glowing red chest in it. They opened it and took out a glowing purple key. "A strange key. I wonder what this opens?" They said.

Sarah and Cassidy walked back into the party room and approached the curtain once more, this time it opened. 'Thank goodness.' I thought in a relieved tone, Sarah and Cassidy walked up three small stairs and went through the doorway. They entered a dark narrow hallway that had a few more humanoid rabbits and stubby rabbit heads, they got rid of them and reached the end of the hallway. They were now in a large space that had a large door with a pulsing green lock and some type of purple corruption around the door frame.

I took a closer look at the corruption and saw a shape in it. I couldn't be 100% certain, but the shape looked like a rabbit head with small glowing purple eyes, I regained my focus and looked at the lock, 'Looks like another key is needed.' I thought, I guided Sarah and Cassidy around the room, but there was no chest anywhere to be seen. This wasn't good, how can the door be opened without a key? Sarah and Cassidy walked up to it and slashed to lock opening the door. 'That works.' I thought.

Shortly after opening the door, a demonic scream was heard on the other side of it, 'What was that!?' I thought, Sarah and Cassidy rushed inside and saw 4 large rabbit-like figures worshiping someone, I couldn't tell who it was due to the static showing up on the game's screen, "End this you monster!!!" Sarah and Cassidy shouted as they attack the rabbit figures, "I must hurry! Now!" They told the unknown person. They got up and bolted out and towards them.

Once all of the rabbit-like figures were taken care of, Sarah and Cassidy turned their attention to a large rabbit-like monster that was originally the worshipped person and charged at it while letting out a chilling war cry. When Sarah and Cassidy reached the figure, the game's screen when black. 'What the?! What just happened?! What about Sarah and Cassidy?!' I cried in my head. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard a blood-curdling scream from somewhere in the Fazer Blast arena.

"What was that?!" I said, "I don't know! But stay close to me, Superstar!" Freddy said, I held Freddy's hand as we left Vanny's Hideout with Sundrop and followed the screaming. We converged at the scene of the screaming with the other Animatronics who all had looks of horror and shock on their faces, they were all looking at the one who was letting out the spine-chilling screams of agony.

Two S.T.A.F.F. Bots were holding Vanny by the arms and the she was holding her head in pain with her hands. "What's happening to me?! What's happening to me???!!! WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?????!!!!!" She shouted as she grabbed her face even tighter, she began pulling on it with great force until the mask ripped off and her body exploded into pixels and her bowtie fell to the ground with her mask. I looked at Vanessa approach the mask and bowtie and was at a loss for words until I finally spoke up. "Vanessa... What was that?! What happened to Vanny??!!" Vanessa observed the mask front and back and gasped, then she finally spoke up.

"That wasn't Vanny... that was actually a digital clone that looked like me..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654 30 9
It's been a couple months since the events of what happened at the Mega Pizzaplex. Gregory freed Vanessa and she adopted him. Vanessa kept her job du...
2.7K 94 19
Years after the tragic events that took place at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza's past; a new generation shines and a brand new location known as "Freddy Faz...
5K 318 8
"𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬?" She asks you. With a smile just as sour as your words, you manage a reply;...
5.2K 187 12
+₊ ❝ 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 ! ❞ ₊+ ╰┈➤ 🌠 As a veteran ex-night guard, you are NOT a fan of anim...