Misc.

Door catgirlshakespeare

alas! a wild virtual junk drawer! what heinous social commentaries will he write? what sad self inserts will... Meer

dear evan hansen 1
What's Your Number
poem (?)
boy stuck
boy stuck 1
boy stuck 2
The Old Man and the Winding Road
the maze runner 1
For the Art of Loving Will Bring Us All Home Soon
boy stuck 3
sherlock 1
alan
owen
aspect
boy stuck 4
a long analysis of the 1917 OST
les miserables oc
boy stuck 5
the headcanons from my deleted 1917 account that i just found reblogged again
maze runner oc
dark academia 1
1917 video game
bad les mis 1998
aspect in detail
dark academia 2
dark academia 3
will
dark academia
dark academia 4
cabaret oc
les mis headcanons
oc form
cabaret 2
charlotte
good omens 1
cabaret/good omens
rudy - a sailor
good omens oc on an utterly egregious oc form
multiverse 2
prodigal son 1
prodigal son 2
updated oc form
prodigal son oc
prodigal son 3
prodigal son 4
good omens 3
vague-multiverse 3(?)
prodigal son 5
multiverse something 4
every cabaret and good omens headcanon i have
good omens 4
boy stuck 6
outsiders oc
prodigal son 7 number whatever because im sick!!!
val from uncle is my new comfort character
prodigal son oc 2
our flag means death 1
our flag means death 2
the hunchback of notre dame 1
the hunchback of notre dame 2
hunchback but modern
the hunchback of notre dame 3
the hunchback of notre dame 4
the hunchback of notre dame 5
prodigal son 9
hunchback of notre dame oc
hunchback of notre dame headcanons
the hunchback of notre dame 9
the hunchback of notre dame 10
the hunchback of notre dame 13
the hunchback of notre dame 14
Sunsets
how to get away with murder 2
the hunchback of notre dame 16
quinn and camilo
the hunchback of notre dame 17
breaking bad 1
breaking bad oc
breaking bad 2
breaking bad 3
breaking bad 5
better call saul 2
better call saul 3
a casual essay on breaking bad as a piece of queer media
better call saul 5
breaking bad 6
better call saul 6
breaking bad oc headcanons
better call saul 8
better call saul 9
better call saul 10
urinetown 1
urinetown 2
urinetown 3
urinetown 5
urinetown? your in town???/ woooaahhh
marauders 1

the hunchback of notre dame 7

7 0 0
Door catgirlshakespeare

- after everything jehan holds my guy close and brings him down, they bring each other down, francois kind of holds jehans shaky hands

- lot of holding each other

- jehan tracing the outline of François' facial features with his finger

- forehead kisses that is all

- letting francois sleep and cleaning up the house a little while he does. florika comes over and they talk for a bit until my guy wakes up

- jehan goes over and holds his face and hugs him and asks if he's feeling okay, and if he slept well like jesus fucking christ

it was getting late on a thursday night, every second inching closer to friday morning. francois downed another shot, feeling the liquor swirl through his brain making everything warm and buzzing. he hadn't shown up with anyone that night, but had run into jehan and florika spending a night on the town. they'd invited francois to hang with them and grab some more drinks, to which the redhead had indulged in without thinking twice.

florika swallowed a shot of vodka, shuddering at the taste and francois one-upped her, doing two shots of whiskey, screwing his eyes shut when the taste fully hit his tongue. the three friend's laughed softly and francois giggled drunkenly, letting his head drop into jehans shoulder, feeling warm. 

"hey buddy." jehan laughed quietly, hugging the young man back. 

"i gotta use the bathroom, i'll be right back." francois said, stumbling over his words, shuffling to the back of the bar, everything spinning and butterflies doing loop-de-loops in his stomach. 

he returned a few minutes later, sliding back into the booth they were sitting at, pulling his legs up to his chest. jehan put his arm around him and francois leaned close without really thinking about it. 

"hey, we should get some water and then cab back home." florika said, more sober than the other two.

"good idea." jehan nodded drunkenly. 

and so they payed their tabs and with a bit of help from their waitress called a cab that took them back to their home safe and sound. florika decided on the way there she wanted to go to her own apartment and left the boys alone to spend the night at jehans place. 

they arrived back and it was neater than usual, everything in its place, the dishes done and clean. 

"my brother was over earlier today. i didn't feel like hearing about how messy my apartment was. so i cleaned." jehan explained.

"im very proud of you." francois smiled. 

"that means a lot." the tall man replied sarcastically.

"thanks for letting me stay the night." the redhead yawned.

"no problem. i felt weird leaving you alone with that cab driver."

"he was weird wasn't he." 

"definitely." jehan nodded, realizing he'd sat incredibly close to francois once more, though the young man didn't seem to mind, curled up as closely as possible. he gently played with the boy's hair for a few minutes, the both of them staring off into nothingness. 

"we should do something crazy." francois suggested suddenly. 

"like what?" jehan replied, though the both of them had the exact same thought at the exact same time. without much care for how nice it felt or how neat it was, the two men pressed their lips together, holding each other close. jehan had cupped francois' face and only pulled away when he needed to come up for air. "we should take this to the bedroom." he mumbled, his forehead pressed up against his partners. there was an agreeable nod and they led one another drunkenly into jehans bedroom, stumbling onto the soft sheets. 

francois felt his head hit the mattress and staring up at the ceiling that wouldn't stop going around in circles, listened to the clinking of jehans belt being undone, and his shirt being lifted gently off of him. jehan pressed another kiss to his lips and sat back suddenly, hesitant.

"wait. are you okay with this?"

"mhm. yeah, im fine. this feels good." francois nodded, sitting up on his elbows. "are you okay with this?"

"yeah, i really want to do this with you. im just scared of..." he trailed off. the red head sat up and placed his hand on jehan's leg, chewing on his lip.

"i'm okay with this, i want you." he said, taking the man's hand and guiding it to his chest. jehan lightly pushed him back down on the bed and finished taking off his pants, followed by his own shirt and francois' pants as well, both of them stripped down and vulnerable.

"tell me if you want me to stop, okay?" jehan said quietly in between kisses to francois' collarbones and abdomen. 

"you tell me too alright?" francois said, the man looming over him a dizzy haze of long hair and kind brown eyes. 

"i promise." jehan said, trailing kisses down the boy's chest. 

the rest was a blur. a good blur, but a blur nonetheless. francois remembered letting obscene noises slip from his mouth and feeling pride fill his chest whenever jehan let out similar ones. he remembered tears of pleasure running down his cheeks and letting his head drop onto the pillows while his partner held him securely from behind, groaning his name. he remembered warmth blossoming near his hips and being worried to let go until jehan kissed back up his chest and mumbled reassurances into his ear wiping stray tears away with the pad of his thumb. francois let out a fresh strained sob.

"are you ok honey?" jehan said, slowing for a moment, ready to stop at a seconds notice.

"yeah- yes, it feels so good. jehan- it-" he cut himself with a moan, pushing his head back into the pillows, gripping the sheets with his hands. jehan stayed close, cupping his partners face with his free hand, still moving his hips and still occupying his other hand.

"ok, it's okay, i've got you. i've got you baby," he murmured, pushing himself back up and rubbing francois' pelvic bone now with his thumb now instead of his cheek. francois' mind went blank and all he heard was ringing in his ears. any words he might have been thinking about only came out in incoherent whines and moans.

"you're okay baby, you're safe, and i've got you, and you're doing so so well for me. you feel so good, and i'm so glad we were able to spend the night together." jehan mumbled, his mind still hazy enough to only focus on making the young man who's legs he was in-between feel as good as humanly possible. "you can let go for me." 

somewhere, in the back of his mind, francois processed the words and let everything happen at once, and the world felt like it had been fast forwarded thirty times. his vision went white and when he came to, his chest was heaving up and down and everything felt hot and stifling. jehan was laying next to him, also busy with catching his breath. he rolled over to look at his partner, and looked into the redhead's sleepy blue eyes, waiting until the boy came to fully. 

"are you still ok? francois?" he asked quietly, breathless. francois nodded, exhaling shakily, inspecting his lower half tenderly. "hey look at me," the taller man said, tipping the boy's face to his, kissing it when he did. "you did so good, and im so proud of you." he praised softly. francois made a noise that sounded like "mhm," laughing quietly while he said it, exhaling and turning to face jehan. he took the shaking hands that cupped his cheek and kissed the knuckles, sighing.

"thank you." he said eventually, the alcohol in his system still slowly making its way through his brain. his eyes felt droopy and tired and slowly began closing, safe and warm in the other man's arms.

---

when he woke up, francois was alone in jehan's bed, tangled in the sheets from the night before. the sun was shining through thin, white curtains blowing carefully in the breeze sneaking into the room from the open window. he didn't remember much, but the feeling of lips and hands touching him in all the right places lingered on his skin. there was a chair across the room with a small pile of clothes neatly folded on it clearly set out for the redheaded young man. getting dressed he shuffled across the hall into the bathroom washing the previous night off of him before yawning and heading out into the living room to find his friend. 

it was already lunchtime. all of the windows were open and the house smelled fresh and clean. florika was curled up in the big arm chair jehan owned with a cup of tea close to her chest, staring out the window. jehan was in the kitchen, cooking something on the stove, his ability to somehow not be hungover everpresent. when he heard the creaking of the floorboards coming from the bedroom, he set down the spatula and went over to meet the young man in the hall way.

"good morning." he said softly.

"hey." francious replied, sighing, relaxing when he saw jehan, still tall and the same as always. 

"how are you feeling?"

"fine, thanks for leaving the clothes out."

"of course. are you okay?"

"yeah," he said smiling sleepily. "are you?"

"mhm. i just wanna make sure you still feel okay and comfortable." 

francois buried himself close to jehan, hiding his face in the other man's chest, and he smelled like old spice and bacon and smoke. 

"listen, florika's over," jehan told him, running a hand through francois' hair. "i went and picked her up while you were still asleep. i'm making food if you want some, and then i can drive you home, is that okay?"

"okay."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

168K 5.3K 42
This is a crappy story I wrote lol Edit June 2020- wow, I took a break from wattpad and when I come back this story gained 10k views and 1k votes? Th...
1.9K 38 59
Welcome to the place where I literally just yap about anything related to My Singing Monsters because I'm insane and need help! This book will includ...
2.6K 93 24
I honestly don't know what I'm doing. This is just another crack book. (Disclaimer: These characters don't belong to me as they belong to Dafuq!?Boo...
12.7K 353 151
ASK ALL THE QUESTIONS!!!! And I will add your creepypasta oc if I am asked to. For one chapter.Please make sure to ask questions if you read my story...