𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐴𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑔𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑂𝑓...

By ParkAaimin

A story about a princess don't like to be ruled, a cruel king who's ego is everything, and a prince who's in... More

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕆𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕖
ʸᵒᵘʳsᴀᴠɪᴏʀ
Tᕼᗴ ᑭᗴᖇᖴᗴᑕTIOᑎ
ɴᴏᴛ ʜɪs ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ...ꨄ︎
Tᕼᗴ ᑭᖇOᑭOՏᗩᒪ
Տᗩᐯᗴ ᗰᗴ!
ᗯᕼᗩTՏ ᗴ᙭ᗩᑕTᒪY ᕼᗩᑭᑭEᑎIᑎᘜ
ᗰᗴᒪOᗪY....♪
He Is...
ᖴᖇIᗴᑎᗪՏ ꨄ︎
ᗷᖇᗩᑕᗴᒪᗴT
Տᑌᑕᕼ ᗩ ᒍᗴᖇK
ᗴᑎᘜᗩᘜᗴᗰᗴᑎT
ᗴᘜOIՏTIᑕ
ᑕOᑎᐯIᑎᑕᗴ
ᖴᗴᗴᒪՏ ՏO ᘜOOᗪ
IᑎᐯITᗩTIOᑎՏ
Tᕼᗴ ᗰᗩᖇᖇIᗩᘜᗴ
ᒪIᗴՏ
ᖇOYᗩᒪ ᗩᑕᗩᗪᗴᗰY
ᗴᑎᗴᗰIᗴՏ
ᗪᗩTᗴ?
ᑭᖇOᗰ
ᖴᗩKᗴ ᑕᗩᖇᗴ
Iᗰ ᗩ ᒪIᗩᖇ
ᑌᑎᗯᗩᑎTᗴᗪ ᑭᖇOᑭOՏᗩᒪ
ᗯᕼᗩT ᗩ ՏᑌᖇᑭᖇIՏᗴ
ᖇIᑎᘜ ᑕᗴᖇᗴᗰOᑎY
ᗪᖇᗩᗰᗩ
ᗪᗩY ᗷᗴᖴOᖇᗴ ᗰᗩᖇᖇIᗩᘜᗴ
ᑌᑎᗯᗩᑎTᗴᗪ 爪卂尺尺|卂ᘜ乇
尺乇匚乇卩ㄒ|ㄖ几 ᑕᗴᖇᗴᗰOᑎY
ᗷᖇOKᗴᑎ
IᑎTᖇOᗪᑌᑕTIOᑎՏ

ᗪOᑎ'T ᖴᗴᗴᒪ Tᕼᗴ Տᗩᗰᗴ

29 13 0
By ParkAaimin

Chapter 26: (No one's P.O.V)

Queen Kim Scarlet strides out of Prince Ha-Rin's chamber and proceeds directly to locate Queen Hwasa.

As she swings the door open with a resounding thud, Queen Hwasa flinches in response.

Queen Hwasa: Excuse me... Is this your idea of manners?

Queen scarlet: manners ? You expect me to come here with manners? You have got to be kidding me.

As Queen Hwasa's blood begins to boil, she clenches her fist tightly.

Queen Scarlet: Knowing King Min has a five-year-old son and he still—

Queen Hwasa: Limit yourself, Queen. Remember your place. You cannot dictate to me.

Queen Scarlet: You're destroying my sister's life. Do you even comprehend how Prince Ha-Rin behaves?

Queen Hwasa: I'm exercising restraint, but if you utter another word, I'll—

The door creaks open, and both queens turn their attention towards it.

King Taehyung enters the chamber.

King Taehyung: Please, let's solve this calmly.

Queen Hwasa: As if your unwanted wife is going to be calm... She started it.

Queen Scarlet: I started because, Why the hell is my sister chosen out of all the princesses who are dying to marry him?

King Taehyung: SCARLET.

Queen Hwasa: Now it's getting out of hand... Just get out of my sight. Why do you even care when your family doesn't? Who are you?

Queen Scarlet: Her sister.

Queen Hwasa: Sister? My foot. Spot the difference here. I'm doing everything possible for my brothers to be happy, and there you are.

As she chuckles and points her finger at Queen Scarlet.

Queen Hwasa: She's the one who doesn't want to see her sister happy. She's the one who is jealous of her getting the same life she's living.

Queen Scarlet: Yeah, you get me right.

King Taehyung: JUST STOP MAKING A SCENE ABOUT THIS.

As he turns to face Queen Scarlet.

King Taehyung: When your family doesn't care about this, why do you?

Queen Scarlet: Now mark my words... this time you want her to be queen here, but one day because of Ha-Rin's lies, you yourself will say she was unwanted also.

King Taehyung: JUST SHUT UP SCARLET. IF I HEAR ANOTHER WORD FROM YOUR MOUTH, YOU'LL FACE THE WORST.

Queen Hwasa: It's you who lies all the time.

Queen Scarlet nods sarcastically as she leaves the room with a loud thud.

Queen Hwasa: I've told you THOUSAND TIMES BEFORE MARRYING HER, DIDN'T I?

King Taehyung: Noona, it's okay. Don't stress... Just rest a little. You must be tired from the journey.

She nods and weakly lays down on the bed, as if she was the one driving the carriage.

(Your pov)

I walked to my room, feeling completely offended and exhausted by everything.

Closing the door with a loud thud, i head to my bed, consumed by frustration. I can't help but wonder why, out of everyone, she noticed me.

Y/n: Argh... I don't know what to do anymore... It's like everyone is just constantly getting on my nerves.

As I walk towards my balcony and gaze outside the castle, the beauty of the scenery momentarily distracts me. Memories flood back of our meetups, of how sweet and caring he was. But then a troubling thought crosses my mind, causing my smile to fade: I've been lying all this time.

I've been playing a role, deceiving him, and I know I will eventually hurt him.

Enough is enough. I stride to the closet, hastily grabbing my black cape and throwing it on. With determination, I march to the door, casting one last glance back before stepping out of the castle with tears in my eyes and anger in my heart.

As I make my way out of the palace, determined to go unnoticed, I carefully navigate through the corridors, darting behind objects whenever someone approaches. With each step, my heart races, fearing discovery.

I move swiftly, using shadows and corners to conceal my movements, my black cape blending into the dimly lit surroundings. Whenever footsteps echo nearby, I freeze, holding my breath until the coast is clear.

The palace seems to stretch endlessly, but I press on, driven by a mix of desperation and resolve. Finally, I reach the main entrance, the gateway to freedom. With one last glance around, I slip through the doors, disappearing into the night, relieved yet apprehensive about what lies ahead.

As I make my way through the palace, the excitement I once felt fades away, replaced by a heavy sense of dread at the thought of losing him forever. With each step, the possibility gnaws at my heart, threatening to overwhelm me.

A tear escapes my eye, betraying the turmoil within. I wipe it away hastily, determined to stay focused on my mission. But the fear of what may happen lingers, casting a shadow over my every move.

Despite my efforts to push it aside, the thought of losing him weighs heavily on my mind, clouding my journey with uncertainty and sorrow.

As I head to the market, I get more hopeful about seeing him. But when I look around, he's not there. I feel disappointed, but I can't wait any longer to talk to him.

I walk determinedly through the busy crowd, looking everywhere for him. I really want to tell him how I feel.

Even though he's not here right now, I won't give up. I'll find him, no matter where he is, and finally tell him how I feel.

I can't give up so easily. I walk down another alley, hoping to find him there, but he's nowhere to be seen. I spend hours searching for him, moving from place to place, but he's nowhere to be found.

As I take my steps in a new direction, I cling to the hope that I'll finally see him there.

(Prince Jeon jungkook's P.O.V)

I don't know why I keep going back to the town, hoping to see her in real life instead of just in my dreams.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I can't help but smile, thinking that maybe she likes me back The way I like her... No, scratch that. I love her.

As I hear a thud on my door, I see the most annoying creature walking inside with a toy gun in his hand.

Ha-Rin: Hands up now! Hahaha!

Such an annoying kid. I do as he says, but his expression changes to a suspicious one. I really don't want to make him suspicious. If he tells Hyung, Hyung will scold me.

Ha-Rin: I see you're going somewhere, huh?

Prince JJK: N-no.

I curse under my breath. I don't want to stutter.

Ha-Rin: Hmm, I can sense it in the air. It's the perfume you wear whenever you go out in town.

Prince JJK: Listen, it's not like that, I—

Ha-Rin: DADDA!

I quickly cover his mouth with my hand, accidentally cutting it.

Prince JJK: Ouch... You bit—

I shut my mouth instantly.

Ha-Rin: So, you are going out, hmm?

Prince JJK: I'm not, okay?

Ha-Rin: Okay, then play with me.

I agree, thinking that I'll make him satisfied that I'm not going out and look for a chance to escape.

An hour later, he finally falls asleep. I carefully tiptoe out of the chamber and make my way outside of the castle, towards the town.

I spent half an hour searching, but to be honest, I'm exhausted. Ha-Rin's endless game of chase and run has worn me out.

Feeling utterly drained, I decided to retreat to my tower.

Reaching my tower, I groan loudly, feeling utterly exhausted. I walk to my window and slump down by the wall, gazing outside. As I watch, a figure approaches my tower, but I don't pay much attention. They're probably just passing by.

Turning my attention back to the window, I look towards her castle and smile.

Prince JJK: Maybe somewhere over there, looking at my tower too from afar. I wish you were nearby, somewhere close by.

I lay down on my bed, about to drift off, I hear footsteps approaching my bedroom door. I turn to see her walking inside, and as soon as our eyes meet, her face lights up, mirroring my own.

Suddenly, something stirs within me, and before I know it, I'm on my feet, walking towards her uncontrollably.

What's happening to me?

(Your P.O.V)

As I walk towards him with trembling feet, my last hope is to see him here, I notice him lying on the bed. Our eyes meet, and as he stands up and walks straight towards me, my heart skips a beat. I want to move back, but I can't as he comes near, our noses almost touching.

Ian: I want to tell you something.

Y/n: S-same. I...

As he walks back, he gestures for me to go first. I'm at a loss for words, my feelings stuck in my throat. He smiles at me as he comes close again, his breath almost touching my lips.

Y/n: Ian, it's all over. I...

Before I can finish, he interrupts me.

Ian: You?

A tear escapes my eye as I struggle to find the right words.

Y/n: I don't know my feelings, and I want us to stop...

He nods weakly, not saying anything as he looks out of the window. Gathering my courage, I admit the truth.

Y/n: I lied. I am not who I showed you, who I told you... I'm not...

Taking a deep breath, I continue.

Y/n: I am not just any Allysa. I'm...

Ian: Princess Lee Y/n? Right?

He gives me a weak smile, and I nod.

Ian: I knew it.

Y/n: I'm sorry, I—

Ian: You didn't mean anything, right?

His words sting, and I'm not sure if he's mocking me or just asking.

Y/n: Listen, I know this—

Suddenly, I hear the clock ringing, and I realize it's too late for me to be out. Without thinking twice, I turn on my heels and run outside of his tower.

Glancing back at the window, I see him standing there. I give him a weak smile before starting to run. It's clear he doesn't feel the same.

(Prince Jeon jungkook's P.O.V)

Looking at Y/n's running figure through my window, a lonely tear escapes my eye. She didn't feel the same; she never did.

I smile sadly, gazing in her direction. She wants me to stop... but stop what? Loving her?

Prince JJK: We couldn't stop the feelings awakened in the heart. We didn't even stop the steps towards you. I never thought I'd feel like dying upon seeing you. With you, even my restlessness finds peace. It's only you my heart cares for. I'll show you what you're afraid of. Don't look at me like this; I'll steal you. I'll settle you in my heart. How can I tell you're desperate in love? I'll steal your dreams by meeting your eyes. My shadow is with you, love, wherever you are. You're the reason I'm living. The reason is you. Is it intoxication or poison? What name should we give to this love? Since when has the love story been incomplete? Let's complete it today. How can I forget my first sin, which is you? You're the reason I'm living. Do you know my intentions? I'll take your breath away. My heart is saying to become a criminal. There are many sins ahead. I miss the night; you're my happy morning. The passion to make you mine is consuming me. Don't stop me; I've come with determination.

I don't know why I let her go, but I can't stop her now.

Prince JJK: How can I stop loving you, my love? Only I know how much I've loved you from the past to now, my Princess Lee Y/n... But you don't feel the same.

Despite knowing that Y/n doesn't feel the same, I can't help but hold onto the love I have for her. It's a love that has consumed me, a love that refuses to fade away no matter how much I try to push it aside.

As I watch her disappearing into the distance, my heart aches with longing. I yearn to hold her in my arms, to tell her how much she means to me, even if she may never reciprocate those feelings.

But I understand that love isn't always reciprocated, and sometimes, it's better to let go than to hold on to something that can never be. So, with a heavy heart, I resign myself to the fact that Y/n may never love me in the way I love her.

Yet, even as I accept this painful truth, I can't shake the feeling that our paths will cross again. For now, I'll cherish the memories we shared and hold onto the hope that one day, she may see me in the same light as I see her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 108 9
Jimin who is a beautiful boy happens to be the fiance of future mafia king Jeon Jungkook. Kim Namjoon, an underdog who is determined to rule asian cr...
6K 386 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
553K 16K 42
A girl that was left alone in the cruel world with her uncle family .... Everyday they abuse her. Making her cry, but she still forgive them She was...
111K 4.3K 35
"What are you doing Mr. Kim?" She said while trying to get out of my grip but I tightened my arms around her. "Call me Taehyung, and we are dancing,"...