𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗦 ᵐᵃˣ ᵐᵃʸᶠⁱᵉ...

By -curlyfriess

" 𝗺𝗮𝘅 ? 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 " " 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿 . " " 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲... More

ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ɪ. ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʟɪꜰᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ɪɪ. ꜰɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
ɪɪɪ. ʀᴇᴋɪɴᴅʟɪɴɢ
ɪᴠ. ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs
ᴠ. ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ
ᴠɪ. sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇs
ᴠɪɪ. ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇssɪᴏɴ sᴇssɪᴏɴ
ᴠɪɪɪ. ɢɪʀʟ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs
x. ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟʟ's ꜰɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɢɪʀʟs, ɢᴜʏs, ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴀʏs
xɪ. ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴜᴘs ( ᴘʟᴜʀᴀʟ )
xɪɪ. sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ sᴘʏɪɴɢ
xɪɪɪ. ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ʙᴀɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢʀʏ ꜰᴀ-
xɪᴠ. ʀᴜssɪᴀɴ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
xᴠ. ᴀssᴜᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ
xᴠɪ. ʙᴜʀɴ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ
xᴠɪɪ. ᴛʜʏ ᴛᴇsᴛɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜʏ sᴀᴜɴᴀs
xᴠɪɪɪ. ʜᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇs ɪᴛ ᴄᴏʟᴅ
xɪx. ᴄᴏᴍᴍs ʀᴏᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛᴅᴏᴡɴ
xx. ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴏᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ
xxɪ. ʙᴀᴅ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs
xxɪɪ. ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ
xxɪɪɪ. ᴇʏᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
xxɪᴠ. ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʏ ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
xxᴠ. ɢᴀʏs sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴀʏs
xxᴠɪ. ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
xxᴠɪɪ. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴇs ᴛᴏ sʜɪᴛ
xxᴠɪɪɪ. ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏꜰ sᴛᴀʀᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ
xxɪx. ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʏ ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴀ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ɪ. ᴜɴ-ᴘᴇᴘᴘʏ ᴘᴇᴘ ʀᴀʟʟʏ
ɪɪ. ᴅᴀʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ
ɪɪɪ. ʜᴀɪʟ ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴠᴇᴄɴᴀ
ɪᴠ. ᴄᴀʟɪ ʙᴏᴜɴᴅ
ᴠ. ᴡɪᴘᴇᴏᴜᴛ
ᴠɪ. ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜɴsᴏɴs
ᴠɪɪ. ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʏᴇʀs
ᴠɪɪɪ. ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ
ɪx. ɴᴏsᴇʙʟᴇᴇᴅs
x. ᴠᴇᴄɴᴀ's ɴᴇxᴛ ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍs
xɪ. ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍɪᴄ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀs
xɪɪ. ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ꜰᴇᴍɪɴɪsᴍ
xɪɪɪ. ᴄʀᴇᴇʟ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ
xɪx. ᴅᴇᴀʀ ʙɪʟʟʏ
xxɪ. ᴀ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ᴘᴀʟᴍ ᴛʀᴇᴇ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀᴛ ʙᴀʏ
xxɪɪ. ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ.
xxɪɪɪ. ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
xxɪᴠ. ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɴɢʜᴀᴍs
xxᴠ. sᴋᴜʟʟ ʀᴏᴄᴋ
xxᴠɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴠᴇ
xxᴠɪɪ. ᴀʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴛᴛᴇʀʟʏ ꜰᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ
xxᴠɪɪɪ. sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ
xxɪx. ʀᴜɴᴀᴡᴀʏs
xxx. ᴏᴏɪ
xxxɪ. ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ
xxxɪɪ. sᴜʀᴠɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴡᴀʀ ᴢᴏɴᴇ
xxxɪɪɪ. ᴘɪɴᴋʏ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ
xxxɪᴠ. ᴘʜᴀsᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ
xxxᴠ. ᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪsᴏɴ
xxxᴠɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜs
xxxᴠɪɪ. ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

ɪx. sᴜᴢɪᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴘʏ

2.7K 118 209
By -curlyfriess

Tw - none

Max..

What?

I wanna kiss you.

THE GROUP OF FRIENDS panted as they walked up the grassy hill, everyone carrying items to build Cerebro except Mike and Eleven.

"Aren't we high enough?" Lucas panted, readjusting the bag on his arm. "Dustin, It feels like my thighs are on fire." Oliver complained. "Cerebro works best at a hundred meters." Dustin said continuing up the hill.

"You know, I'm pretty sure people in Utah have telephones." Max remarked. "Yeah, but Suzie's Mormon." The curly-head informed. "Oh, shit. She doesn't have electricity?" Lucas asked, genuinely. "No. That's the Amish." Max corrected him.

Will gave a confused look. "What are Mormons?" "Super religious white people." Dustin answered. Viola sucked in a big breath. "Sheesh, I feel bad for her."

Dustin nodded. "They have electricity and cars and stuff, but... since I'm not Mormon, her parents would never approve." Viola nodded as she stayed clear of a pothole in the ground so she wouldn't fall. "It's all a bit.. Shakespearean."

"Shakespearean?" Max asked. "Yeah. Like Romeo and Juliet." The red-head nodded at the answer. "Right."

"Star-crossed lovers."

"I got it."

"Does that mean you're both gonna die?" Viola asked, absent minded. Oliver hit her in the gut. "You don't just ask someone if they're gonna die." He scolded. Viola scrunched her face up. "He said it was Shakespearean! And then continued to compare it to Romeo and Juliet!" She argued. Oliver rolled his eyes, "Jesus, Vee." he groaned.

"Hey, guys!" Mike yelled suddenly, the six turned around to see him and Eleven further down the hill than they were. "This is fun and all, but, uh.." He pointed ti the watch on his wrist. "I have to go home." Eleven called. "We're almost there." Dustin motioned to the top of the hill. "Sorry, man. Curfew." Mike apologized before turning to Eleven. "Let's go."

Eleven smiled at the group further up the hill. "Good luck." She said before following Mike down the hill.

""Sorry, man. Curfew."" Viola mocked the boy. Max laughed. Dustin looked down at his watch, checking the time. "Curfew at four." "They're obviously lying." Lucas said. "It's been like this all summer." Will complained. "It's romantic." Max tried to stand up for the couple. ""It's romantic." My ass." Oliver sighed.

"If I had a girlfriend, theoretically, I wouldn't bail on everyone just to hang out with her. If anything I would make her come hang out with us." Viola said. Adding the word "Theoretically" to make sure she wouldn't accidentally out herself. "Especially if my friend just got home." She motioned to Dustin.

Dustin pointed back at Viola. "Exactly. I just got home. It's bullshit." The group stared at the couple as they continued to jog down the hill. "Well, their loss, right? Onwards and upwards! Suzie awaits." Dustin turned, continuing up the hill.

Lucas and Max sighed at the same time, turning and walking up the hill together. Viola and Oliver reluctantly followed after them.

Oliver stopped when noticing Will still standing there looking at the couple with a sad face. "Will!" He called to the boy. Will turned around quickly jogging after the group, slowing down once by Oliver's side. "Are you okay?" He asked. Will just nodded, humming with a huge smile on his face. Half fake, half real.

Once the group finally made it to the top they instantly dropped everything that they carried. "Made it." Dustin said, pulling on the straps of his backpack. "Yeah, only took five hours." Max exaggerated.

"Olly." Viola put a hand out motioning to the water jug the twins had bought just for the two of them. Oliver nodded, passing the jug. Viola took a sip and gave it back to Oliver who copied her actions.

Loud gulping made the two Lockeheart's turn. Lucas had his water jug up to his mouth, chugging it. Viola cringed seeing the look on Max's face. "Did you seriously just drink the rest of our water?" Max asked as Lucas wiped his mouth. He froze when seeing Max's face. The boy then brought the jug back up to his mouth and spit the water he hadn't swallowed yet in it.

The boy then moved the jug towards Max who looked at him with a disgusted look. Oliver sighed, handing the red-head their jug which she appreciated.

Then the kids got to work, setting up the big invention bit-by-bit. Connecting poles together, taping things to other things. Adding wires.

Once done they all pushed the invention up so it would stand straight. They all stood back looking at the large tower. "Pretty impressive, right?" Dustin asked. The kids agreed. "Now, you ready to meet my love?"

"Okay, sure." Max said, not sounding very interested. Dustin sat on the ground next to the radio while the kids stood above him. Dustin picked up the walkie, pressing down on the button on the side of it, bringing it to his mouth. "Suzie, this is Dustin. Do you copy? Over." Radio static emitted from the other side. Dustin looked up at the kids awkwardly. "One sec. She's probably... She's still there." He turned back to the walkie. "Suzie... this is Dustin. Do you copy? Over."

No response.

Max crossed her arms over her chest, annoyed. "I'm sure she's there. It's just— you know, maybe she's, like, busy or.. it's around dinnertime." The kids all agreed. Viola, personally, believed him. Who would go through all this work to lie about a girlfriend?

"Suzie, do you copy? This is Dustin. Over." He repeated. Viola sighed and turned around to face the sunset, she had a feeling they were gonna be here for a while so, why not make the most of it.

•••

OLIVER SHOOK HIS SISTER who was asleep on the grassy floor. She was a lost cause when it came to staying up late, unless she had some kind of energy booster.

"Suzie! This is Dustin. Do you copy? Over." Dustin said into the walkie again as Viola rubbed her eyes. "Why the hell am I on a hill?" She asked sleepily. Max looked over at the girl and chuckled at her.

"Suzie-"

"Dustin, come on! She's not there." Max exclaimed. "She's there, all right? She'll pick up." He shouted at the red-head. "Maybe Cerebro doesn't work." Will sat up from besides Oliver. "Or maybe Suzie doesn't exist." Max shot back.

"She exists!" Dustin yelled. "She's a genius and she's hotter than Phoebe Cates? No girl is that perfect." Lucas claimed. Max sat up and looked down at the boy. "Is that so?" Lucas quickly sat up, a scared face shown. "I mean... you're perfect. I mean, like, per- perfect in your own way. In your special— your own special way." Lucas tried to save himself.

Max chuckled. "Relax, I was teasing. I'm obviously perfect and Dustin's obviously lying." She claimed. Viola shook her head while yawing. "I, for one, actually think Suzie is very much real." She leaned onto Oliver, half asleep. Oliver sighed. "We gotta get you home." He muttered, standing up then picking Viola up from the ground.

Dustin's eyebrows furrowed. "But-" Oliver grabbed his sister by the hand. "Our mom will kill us if we are home any later. And if Viola doesn't go home now she's sleeping here all night." Oliver exaggerated, motioning to the half asleep girl beside him. "He tells truth." Viola tried to open her eyes more but they just stayed squinted.

The siblings began to walk down the hill, Viola stumbling every once in a while. Max looked at the brunette from the top of the hill before standing up. "Come on, Don Juan." She joked, pulling Lucas off the floor. "Where are you guys going?" Dustin yelled after them. "Home!" Max called back as they ran to catch up to the twins.

Dustin sighed. "Well, I guess it's just you and me, Byers." Will stood up, already regretting what he was about to say. "Um.. it's late." He pointed to his watch. "Sorry." He apologized. "Maybe tomorrow we can play DnD. Or something fun. Like we used to?" Dustin nodded. "Yeah, sure."

Will smiled. "Welcome home.." He trailed off, catching up to Oliver.

Viola sighed stumbling into Oliver. "Will, are you gonna walk home alone?" Viola turned to him. Will chuckled. "I guess, yeah." The brunette shook her head violently. "No, no, no. Olly. Take Will home." She turned to her brother. Oliver sighed. "Who will walk home with you?" He asked. His sister shooed him away. "I'm a big girl, I can walk home myself." She began to walked ahead of the group, but misstepped and tripped. "Ow!" Viola yelled, sitting up from the bottom of the hill.

Max ran up to the girl. "Aren't we clumsy today? I forgot you're basically high when you're half asleep." She sighed and pulled the girl up, putting an arm under her armpit.

It was true, when Viola was sleepy or half asleep half her brain was practically shut off which led to doing actions she didn't mean to do as well as saying things she probably shouldn't have said.

"I'll take Viola home. You walk Lucas and Will, have a sleepover at the Byers." Max said, turning to the boys.

Lucas frowned. "But-" Max put her hand up. "End of discussion. See you all tomorrow." She smiled, turning to walk away, Viola smiling and leaning into Max. "Hi, Red."

"Hi, Vee."

•••

VIOLA AND MAX CHANGED into PJ's. They now both lay beside each other once again in Viola's bed.

The brunette had her head on Max's chest. Max playing with the brunette's hair as she stared at the celling.

"Hey, Red?" Viola suddenly said, making Max jump a bit as she thought the girl was asleep. "Yes?" Max asked in a soft tone. "What would you do if I said I liked you?" Viola sat up, her hair falling over her shoulders as she leaned besides Max. "Huh?" The red-head asked clueless. "Like, like if I said I wanted to kiss you would you kiss me?"

Max shook her head. "Your brain is jumbled, you need sleep." She tried to get Viola to lay back down. "No! Max." Viola wined. Max sat up and tried to get the girl to lay down. "Max.." Viola dragged out the 'A'. Max stopped moving. "What?" She asked in a tired voice.

Viola stayed quiet just staring at Max. "I wanna kiss you." She whispered.

Max looked at Viola with wide eyes. "You want to.. kiss.. me?" She whispered. Viola just stared at her.

The brunette's hair was messily framing her porcelain face. Her eyes sleepy looking. Her lips were puffed out, visible scars left from bitting on them so much.

The red-head was mesmerized. "Viola, I swear you're just tired, please." Max shook her head, ignoring the butterflies flying around in her stomach. Viola groaned, falling onto her back, turning away from Max and towards the wall. "I knew that kiss meant nothing." She whispered, expecting Max to not hear.

But the red-head heard it, loud and clear.

A/N

I have not updated anything in like 2 days this feels so weird PROBABLY WONT UPDATE FOR ANOTHER TWO DAYS BUT I HAD TO UPDATE THIS

but hihihihihi im listening to billie cause she's literally amazing here are my favorite songs of hers (in order)

everything i wanted
idontwannabeyouanymore
when the party's over
happier than ever
male fantasy
billie bossa nova
overheated
wish you were gay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.3K 34
''𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝.'' 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴:...
180K 6.3K 31
"𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐮𝐡..." "𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲. 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲, 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲... 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥." 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫...
3.1K 96 15
❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐎𝐖, 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍' 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒❞ █▓▒­░⡷⠂𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦�...
17.2K 440 12
𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙚, 𝙗𝙤𝙗 𝙣𝙚𝙬𝙗𝙮. 𝙬�...