Rico's Fantasy Booking: Year 2

Por RicoTheLegend

A Continued edition of my prior fantasy booking story, This time including Submitted Superstars from anyone w... Más

Wrestler Submissions!!!
(Side Promo) Triple J & Sam-O-Mac
Fantasy Booking Plans
Road to Hell In A Cell
Pay Per View Results - October to December
Women's Royal Rumble - Part 1
Women's Royal Rumble - Part 2
Royal Rumble PPV
Men's Royal Rumble - Part 1
Men's Royal Rumble - Part 2
Raw after the Rumble...
Building to B.R.: Chaos is King...
Bragging Rights!
Cruise Ship Chaos!
NEWS! Two Wrestlers appearace changes!
The Road to No Way Out!
PPV: No Way Out!
Road to Wrestlemania
Wrestlemania 39: A Brutal Opening Contest
Wrestlemania 39: Night 1
Wrestlemania 39: Night 2!
The Raw After Wrestlemania
Building Towards Backlash
Wrestlemania: Backlash
Clash of the Century: Rhodes vs Gedling
The Next Night On Raw...
Extreme Rules PPV Predictions!
😎 Money Talks 😎
The Predator vs The King
Money In The Bank: Pre-Show
What Went Down: MITB
Approaching Summerslam...
A Rivalry Renewed!
Queen of the Ring Tournament
Biggest Party of the Summer!
Summerslam: Part 2
HUGE Thanks to Give!

To The EXTREME!

46 5 37
Por RicoTheLegend

"Live, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Birthplace of ECW... It's the Extreme Rules Pay Per View! The Pre-Show is finished, and we have an absolutely STACKED card for everyone here tonight!! Amazing stipulation Title matches, a String of Six Tag matches, Culminating in one team walking away with the Undisputed Tag Gold around their waists! Oh, what a night we have ahead of us, and it all Starts... NOW!" David Drake opened the show as the camera Panned through the Philly crowd. It was a lively crowd, indeed. And the first match was about to begin.

Ding ding ding!

"The following Contest is a 7-team Tag Team Gauntlet match, and it is for... the UNDISPUTED WWE TAG TEEEAM CHAAAAMPIOOONSHIIIIPS!!!"

"Introducing the team that drew number One... accompanied by Elektra Lopez, Joaquin Wilde & Raul Mendoza... LEGADO DEL FAAAAAANAAAAASMAAAA!!!"

"Introdcing the team that drew Number two... The Team of Robert Roode & Dolph Ziggler... THE DIIIIRTY DAAAAAWGS!!!"

DZ and Roode didn't seem happy to be out second, Frustration visible as they came through the curtain, but no sense in complaining now. They had to run the Gauntlet if they wanted the Gold.

Match #1: Legado Del Fantasma Vs the Dirty Dawgs

Quick result: Legado Del Fantasma def The Dirty Dawgs when Raul Mendoza rolled up Robert Roode.

Next team up:

Match #2: Legado Del Fantasma vs Pretty Deadly

Quick Result: Legado Del Fantasma def Pretty Deadly after LDF hit the Legsweep/Enziguri combo on Kit Wilson.

Entering 4th...

Rosario and Aaron Zamora didn't yet appear on the ramp...

Match #3: Legado Del Fantasma vs ANARCHY

The two slid in from behind and decked Legado! Wilde was tossed into the steel steps by Rosario, and Mendoza was driven through the Spanish Announce table by a Diving moonsault from Zamora! Neither man stayed down for long, however, so both Members of ANARCHY exited the ring, then threw both Members of Legado into the ring before once again sliding into the ring.

The men first targeted Mendoza. Zamora grabbed him with a rear waistlock. Shawn charged Raul, then struck with a Bicycle Knee, and Zamora then hit a nasty German Suplex, Sending Mendoza rolling out of the ring. Wilde had regained his bearings and attempted to fight back, driving Rosario into a corner, but the two on one assault was just too much. Aaron landed a Stiff Thrust kick to the back of the neck, and Joaquin Wilde dropped to a knee, center of the ring. Shawn and Aaron stood opposite each other, then charged forward and both landed a shot with the knee to each side of Wilde's head. He crumbled to the mat as Zamora made the cover. Three ref counts Later, and ANARCHY advances.

The fifth team entering...

BOOGS AND SHINSUKE! PAT MCAFEE HAS COMMENCED THE DANCING ON THE TABLE!!

Match #4: ANARCHY vs Rick Boogs/Shinsuke Nakamura

Boogs' strength was an obstacle early on, but Rosario eventually isolated Nakamura and targeted Boogs' knee. Zamora struck out of nowhere with a Hidden Blade Forearm Smash, and It was shockingly over within 2 minutes.

Match #5: ANARCHY vs reDRagon (c)

The Champions joined ANARCHY in the ring. The two teams had a prolonged 10 minute Back & Forth, Tagging in and out seemingly every other minute. However, The match came to an Abrupt end in minute number 11 when Rosario caught Bobby Fish with a Knee that knocked him clean out. Shawn pinned Bobby. The champions were eliminated.

Match #6: ANARCHY vs Luke Rhodes/???

Luke's music hit. He stood on the ramp as ANARCHY waited in the ring. "And now... Ladies and Gentlemen... Introducing My Tag team partner..."

Luke pointed NWO style to the curtain...

It was silent for a moment...

The crowd explodes! ITS TIME FOR SOME COWBOY SHIT!!! HANGMAN ADAM PAGE IS BACK!!!

He and Luke stood side by side... then Page nodded, mouthing the words "Let's do it." And Luke responded "Damn right!". The men strolled to the ring. Luke got in the ring with Rosario...

The Match was an utter spot fest that worked the crowd into a frenzy. Luke and Zamora Brawled at ringside, which ended when Rhodes put Zamora through the Spanish announce table with his brother's finishing move, the Shadebreaker!

Minutes later, and...

Rosario's Signature Armbar wasn't enough to make Hangman Quit. Page powered out and Slammed Rosario with a Deadeye for a near fall! Zamora sprung into the ring, but Luke caught him! Page picked up Rosario, and the two hit Similtanious sit-out Piledrivers! Page and Rhodes then ducked under the top rope on opposite sides of the ring... They both seemed ready for a big move! As Rosario and Zamora stood, one facing Page, the other facing Rhodes...

Both Men sprang up, doing a front flip over the top rope, both flawlessly landing and Nailing dual Buckshot Lariats! Both covered a member of ANARCHY, and the ref counted! One! Two! Three!

"HEEERE ARE YOOOOUR WINNERS... AND... NEEEEEEWWW UNDISPUTED WWE TAAAG TEEEAM CHAMPIONS... The team of "The Silver Scorpion" Luke Rhodes & "Hangman" Adam Page... The Brew City Brawlers!!"

Match #7:

Result: Raquel ducked an immediate superkick hit a Chingona bomb, winning the match, one two three, in about 14 seconds. She didn't even break a sweat.

Match #8:

Result: in a shocking upset, Priest knocks off Cody Rhodes and claims his second US Title. Priest threw Cody through a table at ringside with a razor's edge Powerbomb.

Match #9:

Result: Drew McIntyre def MJF via Pinfall after delivering the Third Claymore of the match to MJF in the crowd.

Match #10:

Zamora and Banks had a 10 minute Technical Exchange filled with Reversals and clever counters, but when Zamora began fighting dirty, Banks began to slip up. Zamora nailed Banks with chair shot after chair shot, a Piledriver onto a stop sign, and a Kendo Stick assisted crossface...

But Banks refused to give in. She resiliently broke every submission attempt, Escaped every pinfall, and narrowly evaded any knockout blows. She got a backstabber in, But was too sore to attempt the Bank statement. She went for a diving Hurricanrana through a table, but Zamora caught her mid-air...

C

rystal slams Sasha through a table with a Dark Angel Bomb, then applies a "Ride or Die" Crossface submission, but with a Chair also wrapped around the neck of Sasha!

Banks fought, despite the immense pain, but Crystal arched her back and pulled harder, and Sasha faded faster than paper in water. The ref checked Sasha's arm, which fell lifelessly to the mat. The ref had no choice but to call for the bell.

Result: Crystal Zamora (c) Defeats Sasha Banks via Referee Stoppage.

Match #11:

Result: Finn Balór (c) def Cesaro and Ricochet (pin).

Balór caught Ricochet in a 1916 following a 630 senton by Ricochet connected to Cesaro and a Distraction by Damian Priest.

Match #12:

Nothing off limits. Nothing illegal. Barbed wire wrapped around the top of the cage, and not to mention, some undercard lumberjacks of sorts to fetch weapons from under the ring. Bourne had his work cut out for him early, Eating 4 chops from WALTER without falling over. Bourne responded with a Flurry of kicks to the shins and knees of WALTER, Yelling "GIMME THEM KNEES, BOY!" as he furiously bashed the Ring General's Saucer sized Kneecaps.

The two had a striking war for the next two or so minutes before all hell began breaking loose. Ethan whacked WALTER repeatedly with Kendo Sticks, Chairs, anything...

But when WALTER got hold of a Steel Chain, the crowd had a Bad feeling...

Ethan had laid out WALTER with a devastating Superkick to the Jaw, followed by another superkick to the back of the head! The Double Tap superkick combo! Bourne climbed the ropes, Ready for the Air Canada Shooting Star Press, but WALTER got to his feet, and as Bourne lept and Executed the flip, WALTER, chain wrapped around his hand, Chopped Bourne right in the stomach! WALTER hoisted the Body of Bourne up, then rather than Powerbomb him just once, WALTER hit the first... then lifted Bourne up... then hit a second... then lifted him Again... then walked to the cage wall and powerbombed Bourne into the cage, And the cage wall gave way! Ethan lay motionless on the broke cage wall, as WALTER stepped on his chest as the Ring General strut down to the floor.

Result: WALTER def Ethan Bourne (c) via Escaping the Cage to claim the Intercontinental Championship.

Match #13/MAIN EVENT:

Rico Rhodes, with Liv Morgan as his tag Partner, was set to defend his title against Sammy Guevara and Tay Conti. Sammy and Tay of course put on a tongue-kissin show in the ring before Rico and Liv made their entrances. Usually, they'd enter together under the name "Rhodeside Riot", but This time, Liv entered first, not looking too amused to be there. Rico came out to "Hail to the King". No theatrics, no smiles. Just wanting to kick Sammy's ass.

Liv's attitude got no better as the match progressed. For the better part of the opening to the Extreme Rules tag match, she was sitting on the ringside barricade.

This all changed when a fan approached her... not just any fan. Liv felt a hand on her backside and immediately hopped down from the Barricade and scrambled out of the way. Rico took notice and slid out of the ring to Guevara's confusion. Rico grabbed the fan and Hip tossed him over the Barricade and began Pummeling him. Rico took a chair, Placed it under the fan's head, then took another chair and delivers a Con-Chair-to! Liv breathed a sigh of relief, but also stared in slight horror... then she grinned. She stood by his side, then jumped onto Rico, reminiscent of how AJ Lee would. The two locked eyes for a moment. Rico grinned. "Shall we?" He asked. She nods, hopping down. Rico Tosses her a Kendo stick, and the two climb the apron. Sammy and Tay begin slowly backing up a bit...

But the Brawl was on! Morgan and Conti! Guevara and Rhodes! All hell breaking loose!

There were broken tables, Shattered Kendo sticks, bent chairs, carnage everywhere!

The match was coming to a close. It had been decently even throughout, with Rico even kicking out of a 630 senton through a table by Guevara.

Rico ducked a superkick, then lands an Elbow to the neck that staggers Sammy. Tay comes from behind, but Rico turns in time to see her holding a Kendo stick. Thinking quickly, Tay smacks the mat with the stick and then "Faints" after tossing the stick at Rico. Sammy turned around, and His eyes widened. Before Rico could see him, Guevara chop blocked Rico from behind. He was Irate... he was about to Slam Rico with a steel chair when he spotted a stirring Liv Morgan out of the corner of his eye. He grinned. Rico was still dazed, but he saw the look in Sammy's eyes.

Guevara stood poised. Liv stumbled to her feet, but Sammy picked her up effortlessly in Torture Rack position, then Tosses her and Strikes with a Brutal G.T.H!!! TO LIV!!! Morgan is rocked by the knee, So much so that her forehead busted open and the previously forbidden crimson liquid streamed down her face... in the next moment, she was lying uncomfortably motionless on the mat. Guevara laughed and wiped her blood from his knee.

Rico's expression turned from one of terror... to one of shock... to one of Rage. He snuck behind Sammy, and using a baseball bat, Whacked the Spanish God right in the testicles. Rico took his time, Tossing multiple chairs into the ring and setting them up. He then perched Sammy on the top rope...

Rico then Hooked both arms... no way... RICO WITH AN AVALANCHE SHADEBREAKER THROUGH ALL THE CHAIRS!!! Cover! One! Two! Three!

Ding ding ding!

"Here are your winners: Liv Morgan, and STILL the WWE Champion... RICOOOO RHODES!"

Rico dropped the title belt and darted to the corner where Liv was beginning to regain consciousness. You could hear him asking, "You alright, Gio?". He offered his hand to help her up. Instead, she grabs his hand with both of hers as he yanks her to her feet, but she grabs onto his neck and pulls him in... although the camera cut away to the Nervous Conti tending to her KO'd Hubby Guevara, we all know what was happening. The two separated, and Rico chuckled nervously. This definitely wasn't in the script... not that he was complaining. It looks like Liv had finally forgiven him. The show goes off the air with the champ and Liv standing tall, And the crowd chanting "RHODESIDE RIOT!".

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7K 98 25
A group of Wrestlers, Led by WWE hopefuls Rico Rhodes and his brother Luke, once Raided the WWE in hopes of getting noticed and signed. Their plan wa...
419K 4.9K 121
Wwe imagines, ☆ mostly x reader ☆ I am NOT taking request anymore!
5K 131 6
*•.¸♡ "𝙒𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙚 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙨 �...
465K 7K 115
I write about WWE wrestlers. Requests are open! MainlyFluff and Smut Stopping at 150 Parts!