My Angel 2

By littlehilda

There usually comes a time when the darkness becomes too much and you succumb to it. You drown in it, Suftoca... More

Author's note
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
Author's note

CHAPTER 32

72 6 2
By littlehilda

Alessio's pov~

I felt numb as I stepped out of the car. Standing in the driveway, I stared at the estate. The front doors were open, but my feet were rooted in place, refusing to
move.

There was an ache in my chest. I left with Ayla but was coming back without her. At the thought of coming back home without my Angel and knowing she wouldn't be there to greet me or kiss me, the pain in my chest intensified.

Viktor came to stand beside me, and he waited. I felt Nikolay on my left side. And then Phoenix and Artur. Nobody stepped forward. They all waited for me. No matter how much pain I was in, I was still a Boss the King. I couldn't let myself get weak at a moment like this.

Swallowing past the lump in my throat, I
took a step forward and walked toward the door.  I stepped inside, and as soon as I had walked through the doors, Maddie was on me. She grabded my colar, her face a mask or anger and pain.

"Where is she? Her voice was chilling as she screamed. "How could you have let this happen" Her eyes blurred with tears as she choked back a sob, her chest heaving with the effort. "You promised to protect her, Alessio.

I didn't say anything.

She was right. I vowed to protect Ayla, but I wasn't able to. My father was also right. I thought I wouldn't let it happen. I thought I was strong, but history was repeating itself.

The tightness in my chest was back again. Maddie released my collar, and she sank down to her knees, her anguished cries ringing through my ears.

Lyov was staring out the window, while Isaak's body sagged against the couch, his head in his hands as a sign his energy had let his body

I walked inside, analyzing both men closely. They hated the Abandonatos
with a passion, but l wasn't going to let them stand in my way to find Ayla.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw my men following me inside. My expression stayed cold and emotionless as l faced my father and Isaak.

I should have known," Isaak said, causing a cloud of confusion to settle
around us. Lyov's back went rigid at Isaak's voice, his eyes closing tightly.

"She looked so much like Leila, but I didn't want to believe it. I refused to
believe it," lsaak continued, his voice breaking over the last words.

Alfredo's wife?

"What?" I snapped, moving forward.

Isaak looked up, and I was shocked to see his eyes red. No, he wasn't crying.
But the agony on his face spoke more than the tears would have.

"You knew Leila?" I asked when our eyes met. He flinched and stared at Lyov, who still hadn't turn around to acknowledge us.

"Yes. I knew Leila. I more than just knew her," he murmured. Cocking my head to the side, I stared and waited. l could have guessed the answer, but I needed to hear it from him. The truth.

My thoughts ran wild as I waited for Isaak to explain. "To understand, you will have to know the beginning" My eyes widened when I heard Lyov's guttural voice. "Tell him," he ordered without turning around, Isaak stood up and paced the room. "After your mother's death, our only goal was to take down the Abandonatos. I was sent to find Alfredo's weakness."

He paused, taking a deep breath, as if it pained him to continue.
"Ayla. Her name was a whisper in my head, and I clenched my jaw, my teeth
grinding together.

Every day, at the same exact time, Leila would go to a coffee shop. I watched her cross the street. I watched until I couldn't stay away anymore. She was so sad. So broken," Isaak continued. He had long ago stopped pacing. His eyes were now glued to the wall. He was lost in his memories.

But she was never alone. She always had a baby in her arms. The only time I saw her smile was when she played with the small little baby. I approached them, desperate to know tne broken woman in front or me.

I knew where this was going. but i didn't stop Isaak. So he kept talking. And In doing so, his words stabbed at my already fragile heart. The baby's name was Ayla. Ayla Abandonato. She was the sweetest little baby. Only three months old when I met her." Isaak's voice slightly broke over Ayla's name.

My eyes snapped shut as I sank down on the couch.

"Leila and l got to know each other, but she didn't know who I was. Not my real name. We...we started an affair. It was forbidden, and we both knew it. But that didn't stop us. It lasted for several months. I watched Ayla grow. She took
her first step in front of me, and it was towards me.

I heard Viktor swear, and Isaak paused. The room was suddenly filled with Silence, and the silence was suftocating

What happened I asked, my voice harsh against the silent room. Isaak took a deep breath before continuing. "Leila was mad when she found out the truth about me, but she understood why I did it. That night, we planned her escape. It was the only way to protect her and Ayla. But l was a little too late."

"Leila died in a fire,"I said.

My head snapped up toward him as he turned to face me. "I heard her die. I heard her screams as Alfredo killed her. Shot her. The bastard fucking called me
and made me listen. Three gunshots and then there was silence".

Shaking his head, he ran a hand over his face, his body shaking. With anger. And deep sorrow.

"Leila had died, and I couldn't do anything. But I knew I had to get to Ayla. I promised Leila that Ayla wouldn't grow up there, I vowed to protect her and take her out of that hell." Isaak broke off

He shook his head, still laughing. "I was too late. Again. Ayla died in a fire," i finished off.

Everyone knew that story. Half of Alfredo's estate caught on fire. So many
lives were taken, including his wife and daughter. That was the story, but it clearly didn't happen that way.

Ayla was only a year old. I didn't believe it at first. But I saw her casket. It was so small. She was so small. She looked so fragile as she was lowered into the ground next to her mother, Isaak's voice was a mere whisper now.

I had known Isaak for many years, but I had never ever seen him so broken. I
rubbed the back of my neck, trying to release the tension there.

lt all made sense now. Why we never got anything on Ayla.no matter how Intensive our research was. why l never even thought for a moment that Ayla
could have been an Abandonato.

She was a ghost. Alfredo had made sure of it. "That fucking bastard," Isaak hissed, his eyes suddenly sparking fire. "He knew. He fucking knew I was coming for Ayla. She might not have my blood, but I loved her as my own.

"He made us believe that Ayla died. It was the only way to keep Isaak away.
All these years we thought she was dead. Lyov finally spoke again when it
became clear that Isaak couldn't say anything else.

There was only silence for a few seconds, until Isaak exploded. He reached forward and grabbed me, almost frantic in his actions.

You have to find her. Please, Alessio. She won't survive there. Not again. We have to save her. we have to find her. she...she..you.. Isaak begged me, his breathing panicked.

My chest went tight, so tight that it was almost impossible to breathe. And the
anger, it clawed at my body, laughing, taunting, shaking me, begging for release

My fists shook as Isaak stepped away when I didn't answer him. It was vicious cycle. Pain, suffering. and anger. It clouded us until we were blinded with it. But through it all, there was only one light.

Ayla.

Standing up, I walked to the large panel window. Lyov stood beside me, where he had been throughout the whole confrontation and then Viktor was beside me. Isaak on Lyov's side. Nikolay next to Viktor. Phoenix beside Nikolay and Artur right next to Phoenix.

A brotherhood.

Taking in a deep breath,I let it out slowly. When I spoke, my words rang with authority

"I'm going to bring Ayla home."

Alberto didn't know what was coming for him. He may have taken my Angel away, but I was coming for her.

I may have been a monster. A killer. Heartless. Ruthless. But what was worse for Alberto was that I was Ayla's monster. I wouldn't stop until I had delivered all their corpses at Ayla's feet. My blood roared with the need to seek vengeance against the men who caused Ayla pain.

I would burn everything in my path to find her. It was the beginning of destruction. A bloodbath. And I wasn't going to stop looking. Not until I found My Angel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 965 48
WARNING: MATURE CONTENT!!! β˜…Be careful who you trust. Because, even your bestfriend can also become your greatest enemyβ˜… Don't come close to me !" I...
472K 13.7K 33
"Wait!" I called out to the dark shadow figure that was leaving without turning back. "Please," my voice wavered as I eyed the bleeding body that lai...
111 11 9
Tullio Van Doren has been through a lot of shit in his short life, He has killed, Been kidnapped and made a lot of enemies along the way. Now, four m...
123K 3.3K 58
Book two of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE He had my heart until he didn't. We were each other's escape from our hectic worlds, he sho...