𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐴𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑔𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑂𝑓...

By ParkAaimin

A story about a princess don't like to be ruled, a cruel king who's ego is everything, and a prince who's in... More

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕆𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕖
ʸᵒᵘʳsᴀᴠɪᴏʀ
Tᕼᗴ ᑭᗴᖇᖴᗴᑕTIOᑎ
ɴᴏᴛ ʜɪs ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ...ꨄ︎
Tᕼᗴ ᑭᖇOᑭOՏᗩᒪ
Տᗩᐯᗴ ᗰᗴ!
ᗯᕼᗩTՏ ᗴ᙭ᗩᑕTᒪY ᕼᗩᑭᑭEᑎIᑎᘜ
ᗰᗴᒪOᗪY....♪
He Is...
ᖴᖇIᗴᑎᗪՏ ꨄ︎
ᗷᖇᗩᑕᗴᒪᗴT
Տᑌᑕᕼ ᗩ ᒍᗴᖇK
ᗴᑎᘜᗩᘜᗴᗰᗴᑎT
ᗴᘜOIՏTIᑕ
ᑕOᑎᐯIᑎᑕᗴ
ᖴᗴᗴᒪՏ ՏO ᘜOOᗪ
IᑎᐯITᗩTIOᑎՏ
Tᕼᗴ ᗰᗩᖇᖇIᗩᘜᗴ
ᒪIᗴՏ
ᖇOYᗩᒪ ᗩᑕᗩᗪᗴᗰY
ᗴᑎᗴᗰIᗴՏ
ᗪᗩTᗴ?
ᑭᖇOᗰ
ᖴᗩKᗴ ᑕᗩᖇᗴ
Iᗰ ᗩ ᒪIᗩᖇ
ᗪOᑎ'T ᖴᗴᗴᒪ Tᕼᗴ Տᗩᗰᗴ
ᗯᕼᗩT ᗩ ՏᑌᖇᑭᖇIՏᗴ
ᖇIᑎᘜ ᑕᗴᖇᗴᗰOᑎY
ᗪᖇᗩᗰᗩ
ᗪᗩY ᗷᗴᖴOᖇᗴ ᗰᗩᖇᖇIᗩᘜᗴ
ᑌᑎᗯᗩᑎTᗴᗪ 爪卂尺尺|卂ᘜ乇
尺乇匚乇卩ㄒ|ㄖ几 ᑕᗴᖇᗴᗰOᑎY
ᗷᖇOKᗴᑎ
IᑎTᖇOᗪᑌᑕTIOᑎՏ

ᑌᑎᗯᗩᑎTᗴᗪ ᑭᖇOᑭOՏᗩᒪ

26 12 0
By ParkAaimin

Chapter 25: (No one's P.O.V)

Sitting by the window lost in thought, you're interrupted by a knock on the door. Turning around, you find Hanna walking in with some gowns for you. She gives you an energetic smile and places the gowns on the bed before walking over to you.

Hanna: Princess, I'm gonna miss you,

She says, her voice filled with excitement.

Y/n: But Hanna, I-

Hanna: I know, princess, but...

She pauses before continuing,

Hanna: we both can't do anything about this matter.

A tear finally falls from her eye as you stand up, embracing her.

Y/n: Hanna, it's okay.

She sniffles like a baby and hugs you tightly for five minutes before resuming what she was doing.

Hanna: But now... King Lee wants you to get ready because they are coming.

As Hanna continues talking while sniffing, you nod your head and walk to the closet, sitting in front of the mirror. You catch a shadow figure in the reflection and turn to see Hanna entering the closet. Taking a deep breath, you remain still as she stands behind you and starts unclipping your hair.

Hanna: I wonder who's gonna be the person who deserves you, princess... he must be handsome, right?

You roll your eyes, and she giggles.

Hanna: Oh, I see someone is jelly already, hmm?

You roll your eyes again, and she continues doing her work.

After an hour, you sit in front of the mirror, looking at your reflection and smiling weakly.

You wanted to run...
You wanted to marry someone who'll love...
You as if there's no tomorrow...
You wanted a normal life...
Your dreams still are the same...
You don't wanna marry him...
You really wanna run far away...
You wanted him to be...

But anyway, nothing's happening as you thought it would.

Y/n: I wish time stops here, and I run away... with...

When you hear a thud on your door, you see the person you already hate to see standing by the door.

Queen Lily: If you are ready, then listen carefully. You are going in front of my sister-in-law, so better behave with good manners, which I know you don't have, but still...

Y/n: Excuse me, I thought we were talking about me?

She rolls her eyes as you smirk.

Y/n: And about your sister-in-law, then I don't give a damn about her, understand?

Queen Lily: Better behave in front of your elders.

Y/n: As if you behave so much.

She walks out of the room, and you roll your eyes at her existence.

After some minutes, Hanna walks into the room, and you are sitting on the bed, looking outside the window. She takes your hands in hers, and you look straight into her eyes.

Hanna: They are downstairs, princess.

You give her a disgusted look.

Hanna: Let's go downstairs; they are calling you.

You nod slightly and head to your closet. After settling your dress back to normal, you walk outside of the chamber.

You went to the living room, where you see her, the last person you were expecting to see.

You cursed under your breath upon seeing Queen Hwasa there, but you greeted everyone with a forced smile.

Y/n: Good evening, everyone.

Queen Hwasa: Good evening.

Queen Lily: Good evening, Princess Y/n.

She gave you a pure smile that made you question its sincerity. You responded with a questioning look.

As the discussion continued about the unwanted marriage, Queen Hwasa spoke up.

Queen Hwasa: King Lee, I want you guys to do me a favor. I want us to arrange the marriage as soon as possible.

A "why?" escaped your mouth, and you could feel everyone's gaze on you. You knew you messed up.

Queen Hwasa laughed politely.

Queen Hwasa: Why? Because there are so many things after marriage, sweetheart. So, we would love it as soon as you come in there and start your new life.

You looked away as a tear escaped your eye. Firstly, you weren't ready for this marriage, and now they want it to happen as soon as possible.

King: Whatever you want, Queen Hwasa.

Your dad raised his wine glass, same as King Frank-lee.

Queen Hwasa: And now, I would love to have some alone conversation with King and Queen Lee only.

She indirectly ushered you away, and you all walked out of the living, leaving them alone.

Meanwhile, Queen Kim Scarlet sat on the bed, holding her head, which was already throbbing with anger and a headache. Here she got the news that her beloved sister was going to marry King Min.

Queen KSL's voice echoed with disbelief and frustration as she confronted the situation.

Queen Scarlet: How is this even possible? How can you guys do this? Huh?

Her words hung heavily in the air, each syllable laced with anger and confusion as she grappled with the sudden news of her sister's impending marriage.

King Kim Taehyung's voice remained calm but firm as he responded to Queen Scarlet's accusations.

King Taehyung: Because maybe noona has seen something in her which she wanted in hyung's wife.

Queen Scarlet's frustration bubbled over as she retorted.

Queen Scarlet: Something? She's going to ruin her life, and you are talking about something she wanted?

King Kim Taehyung stood his ground, trying to defuse the tension.

King Taehyung: No one is going to ruin anyone's life, okay?

Queen Scarlet's anger intensified.

Queen Scarlet: You better know why I'm saying all this and why my sister? In this whole world, she only got my sister?

King Kim Taehyung attempted to calm her down.

King Taehyung: Stop whining like a baby, okay? You know we both can't do anything in this matter.

With that, Queen Scarlet stormed out of the chamber, her footsteps echoing with frustration.

She walked upstairs, lost in her frustration, when she bumped into someone. Anger filled her eyes as she looked at him, and he rolled his eyes.

?: What have you done? Because of you, I-

Queen Scarlet: Just shut up, Ha-rin. Stop getting on my nerves all the time, understand?

Ha-rin: Oh, really? I'm not the one here doing such things. I can-

Queen Scarlet: Just talk according to your age, UNDERSTAND?

Ha-rin: Same, I can say talk according to your age.

Queen Scarlet: Oh, so now you'll tell me what to do and what not to do?

Ha-rin: Uff... You also can't tell me what to do and what not to do, because you are not my MOM.

Queen Scarlet: As if I'm dying to be a mom of someone like you.

Ha-rin: Whatever.

And he also walked out and entered Prince Jeon's chamber.

(Prince ha-rin's P.O.V)

She was just aggravating me, so I walked away from her and headed towards another enemy I was about to confront before bumping into her.

Ha-rin: Hey, wake up, lazy.

I crawled up on the bed and started shaking his giant figure as he groaned.

Ha-rin: Lazy, wake up~~...

Jungkookie: Who the heck is this?

Ha-rin: No abuse.

Jungkookie: "Argh, what are you doing in my room?"

As he opened his eyes a little and tried to open them more, I rolled my eyes.

Ha-rin: I was here for... um... I forgot.

And he finally sat up.

Jungkookie: You know what? You've ruined my whole comfy sleep just by crawling up on my bed, and now you don't even know why you're here, huh?

Ha-rin: Fine, I was here to tease you.

I was about to run, but he held onto my leg and dragged me back onto the bed towards him.

Ha-rin: Yahhh, leave my foot, you bad boy!

Jungkookie: Haha, no, not today...

Ha-rin: Yah, why are you all behind me all the time? First Queen Kim Scarlet, and now this Jeon Jungkookie.

Jungkookie: Whatever, but why was she behind you?

Ha-rin: I don't know, she said act according to your age.

Jungkookie: So she's right. You're just a five-year-old baby who talks like a big man.

Ha-rin: I'll go to Dadda and say you abuse a lot.

Jungkookie: So now you're threatening me?

Ha-rin: Maybe, yes.

I wriggled myself free from his grip and walked to the door, poking my tongue out at him. He stood up, chasing me, but I was running way faster. As I looked backward to see him chasing me, I bumped into someone and fell down on the floor.

Ha-rin: Who is th--

Before I could say something more, I looked up to see the person and gave an awkward smile.

Ha-rin: D-dadda?

He made me stand up and smiled before...

Slap...

King Min: Look forward while running.

Ha-rin: I'm sorry, Dadda. It won't happen again.

King Min: And now, can I know the reason you're running here and there?

He's almost shouting, and maybe angry. I should run before I get another slap. 😿

Ha-rin: I... I was playing with Jungkookie.

King Min: I can't see him anywhere around? And this is how YOU PLAY?

Ha-rin: We were playing hide and seek.

King Min: Hmm.

I was about to go back to Jungkookie and ask why he left me here alone. I just turned my heels back to his room when...

King Min: BACK TO YOUR ROOM NOW, MIN HA-RIN!

Ha-rin: O-okay.

He's always like this. I nodded my head and walked to my room, sitting on my bed with a pout and rolling my eyes when my eyes caught a frame, and tears were flowing down continuously.

Ha-rin: No one loves me, Mumma.

As I sniff cutely.

Ha-rin: "Why did you leave me here? With Dadda, Scarley, Jungkookie, Taetae, Queen Hwasa? Just my Jiminie loves me. 👉🏻👈🏻"

When I hear the door opening noise, I see Scarley walking with some candies in her hand.

I roll my eyes.

Scarley: Who wants these candies? Hm?

Ha-rin: Why are you here? Just go.

Scarley sits beside me on the bed, pouting cutely. I give her a disgusted look.

Ha-rin: "Keep your candies to yourself. I don't want them. Just go away."

Scarley: Okay, I will go, but these candies are not mine. Those are which your Dadda sent for you.

Ha-rin: Then are you a slave of Dadda? That you are coming with them?

She rolls her eyes.

Scarley: No, I'm not, but I thought you liked candies.

Ha-rin: Fine, then give them to me and go because you are annoying me. 😒

Scarley: Fine, then I'm not giving you any of them.

Ha-rin: Yah, why? You know you are a wit--

Scarley: I know, I know, I'm a witch, but now I'm being an angel offering you candies.

Ha-rin: Okay, nah, give them.

She gives me a lot of candies. Not to mention, sometimes she's just nice to me, but the next moment again the same witch.

Ha-rin: You know when my Jiminie will come back?

Scarley: To be honest, I don't know, but--

When we hear my chamber's door opening again.

Taetae: Scarlet, I was looking for you every--

He stops in between as he looks at us with a question mark look.

Taetae: When did you both become friends?

Ha-rin: We are not friends, eww.

Scarley: Yeah, we are better enemies.

I roll my eyes. She can't be my friend, right? She's a witch.

Taetae: Anyways, Noona is downstairs.

I see Scarlet's expression changing, and she stands up from the bed, stomping her feet and closing the door with a loud thud, leaving Taetae and me dumbfounded.

Taetae: So who's gonna share candies with me? 😼

Ha-rin: No, not me.

I collect all my candies and hide them in my closet.

Ha-rin: Phew.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...
112K 4.4K 53
"What did you think? That I would be scared off by your threats?" I leaned down to him making our faces inches apart. "From now on I'll do what I wan...
4.1K 341 33
"Watch your tongue when you talk to my husband" - a single sentence that echoes through the realms of duty, love, and power, leaving an indelible mar...
550K 16K 42
A girl that was left alone in the cruel world with her uncle family .... Everyday they abuse her. Making her cry, but she still forgive them She was...