voyager // max mayfield

By sxnshineharryx

"Eve Harrington, you're a complete and total idiot." - Stranger Things Max Mayfield x fem!oc Seasons 2-4 More

PROLOGUE
CAST & TRAILER & IMPORTANT NOTE
ONE: MAD MAX
TWO: TRICK OR TREAT, FREAK
THREE: THE POLLYWOG
FOUR: WILL THE WISE
FIVE: NO CLOSED DOORS
SIX: DIG DUG
SEVEN: THE SPY
EIGHT: AGONISING PAIN
NINE: ANGEL
TEN: THE MIND FLAYER
ELEVEN: JUDGEMENT DAY
TWELVE: THE GATE
THIRTEEN: THE BENCH
FOURTEEN: LICK IT UP
FIFTEEN: ZOOMER
SIXTEEN: AN ORB
SEVENTEEN: LIGHT HER UP
EIGHTEEN: NO PULSE
NINETEEN: THE HOSPITAL
TWENTY: THE SNOW BALL
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
SEASON 3
ONE: MOVIES
TWO: SURPRISE, DUSTIN!
THREE: I LIKE GIRLS
FOUR: SLEEPOVER
FIVE: MISSING LIFEGUARD
SIX: NIGHTMARE
SEVEN: SHIT
EIGHT: THE SAUNA TEST
NINE: YOU FUCKED ME OVER
TEN: THE HOLLOWAY HOUSE
ELEVEN: IT'S HERE
TWELVE: I'LL DO IT
THIRTEEN: THE SOURCE.
FOURTEEN: YOU ARE GOING TO LET US STAY
FIFTEEN:FLAYED
SIXTEEEN: WHERE IS SHE?
SEVENTEEN: CHOCOLATE MILK
EIGHTEEN: RUN
NINETEEN: THE GAP
TWENTY: ONE LAST FIGHT
TWENTY ONE: TOLD YOU SO
TWENTY TWO: NEW BEGINNINGS
TWENTY THREE: SEE YOU SOON
TWENTY FOUR: NO!
TWENTY FIVE: HEALING HOMOSEXUALS
TWENTY SIX: THERAPY
TWENTY SEVEN: WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU
SEASON FOUR
ONE: PEP RALLY
TWO: GOOD SHIT
THREE: MY TAPES!
FOUR: REEFER RICK
FIVE: DUSTIN'S MOTHER
SIX: CHEERIOS
SEVEN: ALWAYS THE BABYSITTER
EIGHT: THE SHRINK
NINE: SHE CALLED ME SHORT TEMPERED!
TEN: IM GONNA DIE TOMORROW
ELEVEN: HAVE A LITTLE HUMILITY
TWELVE: I KNOW A GOOD LAWYER
THIRTEEN: JUST DRIVE
FOURTEEN: BILLY'S GRAVE
FIFTEEN: MORNING
SIXTEEN: FAVOURITE SONGS
SEVENTEEN: THIS CAN'T BE GOOD
EIGHTEEN: MORDOR IT IS
NINETEEN: SNACK-SIZED GATE
TWENTY: DEMOBATS
TWENTY ONE: MAKAROV AND A REVOLVER
TWENTY TWO: WHEELER HOUSE
TWENTY THREE: A WAY HOME
TWENTY FOUR: ASTOUNDING
TWENTY FIVE: IT WASN'T REAL
TWENTY SIX: TRY NOT TO MISS
TWENTY SEVEN: A HOUSE AND A CAR
TWENTY NINE: I'M GLAD YOU'RE HERE
THIRTY: IT'S TOO LATE
THIRTY ONE: THE END HAS COME
THIRTY TWO: VOYAGER
ENDING WORDS

TWENTY EIGHT: NOT SO DIFFERENT

11.3K 629 582
By sxnshineharryx

A/N
THREE UPDATES IN ONE DAY LETS GO?

Eve woke up half an hour later to a lot of movement in the trailer. He opened her eyes, feeling out of it as she saw max replacing her lap with a pillow so Eve could be more comfortable.

"What-" Eve mumbled, grabbing Max's attention. The girl looked down at her with a soft smile, moving Eve's hair out of her face.

"We're going to get the weapons, you stay here with Eddie, Lucas and Dustin," She says to her quietly, "get some sleep."

"Okay," Eve mumbles, turning onto her side and closing her eyes again as Max softly kisses her head before leaving.

Eve tries to go back to sleep, she really does, but it's kind of hard when she can feel three pairs of eyes burning into her skull.

"What?" She asked, opening her eyes, to see three heads quickly look away from her - she rolled her eyes, moving to sit up as she yawned.

"So, uh," Dustin started, turning towards her and pretending he hadn't been staring at her for the last five minutes, "you and Max... that's back on?"

"We had a talk," Eve shrugs her shoulders, "just kinda happened I guess."

"I didn't know little Harrington was into the ladies," Eddie says to her, sending her a small wink. She shook her head, getting up and beginning to walk to the front where she knew her bottle of water was.

As she walked past Eddie, she whispered into his ear, "don't act like I didn't see that bandana hanging from your back pocket in school."

She saw him turn his head with a small smile, and grabbed her bottle of water, taking a large sip before going and taking a seat once again.

"You guys think this is ever gonna end?" Eve asks them as she leans back, looking at the ceiling.

"I mean... it has to eventually, right?" Lucas says to them - but even he didn't sound so sure.

"It's starting to feel like either all this ends or we do," Eve says to them, "I mean... with the whole Lenora thing... it's starting to feel like it's less about Hawkins and more about us. We're cursed."

"If it's not us, it's same situation, different group of kids," Dustin says to her, "it's a different kid who went missing, a different group finding a girl in the woods."

"I guess," Eve mumbled looking down at her hands, "you ever wish it was different kids?"

"I mean... an actual break over spring rather than a fight to the death would be nice," Dustin shrugs his shoulders, "but if it wasn't us we wouldn't have ever been friends with Eleven... or you... or Steve, Nance, Max... we wouldn't have been hero's."

"Do you ever wish it was different?" Lucas asks Eve then.

"It'd be nice to know my brother and my best friends were safe all year round," Eve shrugs, "for my biggest worry to be if my new haircut looks stupid, or if I have any homework due."

"That's fair," Dustin nods, "you wouldn't be a superhero, though."

"I am not a superhero," Eve chuckles shaking her head, "I got in an unfortunate situation and now run the risk of dying every time a new problem comes to town."

"How does the whole... mist thing... work?" Eddie asks her, to which she shrugs her shoulders.

"It only works when there's a gate open," Eve says to him, "because I'm connected to the mind flayer which lives in the upside down. Which turns out is controlled by Vecna... I basically have, like, a tenth of it's power."

"Still a superpower," Dustin argues.

"It's done more harm then good," Eve argues back, shaking her head.

"Oh yeah? Like what?" Eddie asks, growing interested.

Eve turns to him then, a smile on her face - time to freak out the freak.

"Where to begin?" Eve asks him, "when I first figured out this power I was thrown into a government lab and the number twelve was almost tattooed onto my arm, it scarred so that sucks. I was then sent to kill the things from weird dimension, which ended with me being mauled and I almost died... then I did die, or flatlined, twice after we destroyed the things that I was connected to in the upside down. Fast forward a bit, that power comes back, suddenly big monster appears and sucks the life out of me or some shit, I try to kill my friends, knock out my girlfriend at the time and my best friend, and then get stabbed by my other friends older brother. Not to mention just before that my best friend and girlfriend at the time locked me in a sauna with a murderous psychopath that I couldn't escape and I ended up throwing him through a wall - weird one for sure, wasn't the best Sunday I've ever experienced... then later on I end up getting saved by said murderous psychopath, and have to kill this thing that gave me cool power. Turns out I didn't... so that's even better."

"Well... shit." Eddie mumbled, when all over a sudden the door slammed open, Steve appearing and jumping into the drivers seat, the group that went inside following quick behind.

"Lucas, your friends are in there," Erica said sarcastically as everyone rushed to find a seat, Max jumping next to Eve.

"Drive!"

"Hold on!" Steve yelled back, slamming down on the accelerator.

-

It was an hour later, and now everyone was in a field, working on their own weapons to prepare for Vecna - Nancy had a saw against a gun, making the end shorter so it was easier to shoot as Max watched - Steve and Robin were putting gasoline into bottles to make Molotov cocktails, Lucas and Erica were making spears, and Dustin and Eddie were making nail infested shields.

Eve was sat on her own, further away from everyone as she held her hand out against the grass, a small amount of mist in her hand as she tried to figure out how to use her power properly - she'd been so lucky in the past that it just did what she thought of, but she wanted to perfect it before it was too late.

Her little magic trick had caught the attention of Eddie Munson, who had just finished play fighting with his smaller friend Dustin. He had to admit, his perception of her had completely changed over the course of a few days.

Before he really knew her, she was just some teen who wanted low-grade weed for a good deal - she didn't like eye contact, and she kept conversation to a minimum. He didn't like to look into his clients lives, and just found it funny that she was Harrington's younger sister.

He'd learned that she'd been through a lot, way too much for a teenager - he'd leant that she was strong and courageous, always ready to put herself before others... it was admirable. She was a hero, even if she recognised it or not.

"I'll be back," Eddie says to Dustin, who nodded his head, going over to talk to Robin and Steve. Eddie himself began making his way to Eve, who he could see messing with a dark mist, killing a dandelion and making it turn grey - something that should be scientifically impossible.

"You know... you used to confuse me," Eddie said to her as he finally approached and took a seat next to her. She didn't respond, letting the mist fade away as she looked at the wildlife she had killed, "I mean, a Harrington, a popular kid, with the dark secret of getting drugs from the freak. It was weird."

"It's the only reason we were able to find you,"Eve says to him, "We knew about Reefer Rick, and it was me that told them the location. Steve lost his shit, but it worked."

"He know I was the supplier?" Eddie asks her then, growing worried. She shook her head, making him let out a breath, "let's keep it that way."

"Agreed," Eve breathed out, looking up to the sky as she leaned back on her arms, "you understand why I needed that shit now?"

"I'm surprised you haven't lost your mind," Eddie says to her, "I would've lost it a long time ago if I was you."

"Tell me about it," Eve mumbles, "I'm sorry you've been thrown into the belly of the beast."

"Not your fault," Eddie shrugged his shoulders.

"Technically it is," Eve says to him, "I was the one who talked to you about selling to Chrissy. If I hadn't, you wouldn't have had her over, your ceiling wouldn't have a gate to a different dimension."

"I think it adds character to my place, actually," Eddie joked, "the slimy web things give it a homely feel."

"And the random screeches I bet," Eve added to his joke, making him chuckle. He looked over at her, watching as she lay back on the grass, closing her eyes as her eyebrows furrowed.

"You okay?" He asked her, his voice quieter now,

"Just worried," Eve mumbled to him.

"You'll be okay," Eddie comforts her.

"Not about me," she shakes her head, "about Max, and Steve, and Robin... nance, Dustin, Lucas... you."

"Lil old me?" He asked.

"Lil old you," Eve confirmed, "I think the worst thing about this shit in the past is the cover up stories. I mean... a mall fire? What a stupid excuse."

"The mall fire didn't happen did it?" Eddie asked her.

"We fought an inter dimensional monster and one of the only things that distracted it from ripping the soul out of my body was fireworks," Eve said to him as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

"Sounds awful," Eddie mumbles.

"It's awful," Eve whispers, "it's like... it's announced on the news, and everyone feels bad for a day, and then everyone moves on. And I'm left looking around like... why doesn't anyone care? I just fought off something they couldn't even imagine, I watched people die in front of me, and they don't care. They'll never know how many times me and my friends have risked their lives just so they can have their shitty town."

"I get you... to a certain extent," Eddie nods his head, making her look over at him, "obviously I don't get it like you do, the most I've faced is some bats, but it's difficult when people don't know the truth... that I'm not a murderer, I'm just a scared guy."

"We're not so different, are we, Munson?" Eve asked him, making him shake his head.

"Not at all, Harrington," Eddie smiled, before reaching over and grabbing her hair, messing it up.

She screeched, pushing his hands off as the two of them laughed, looking back out to the sky.

A/N
EPISODE EIGHT IS COMPLETE
IT'S ONTO THE FINALE :)

UNEDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3K 35
COMPLETED UNTIL SEASON FIVE "And I know we weren't perfect but I've never felt this way for no one" [SEASON TWO-FIVE] max mayfield x fem!oc
1.3M 26.1K 61
"i'm on a roll this time i feel my luck could change." ❀︎︎❀︎︎❀︎︎ steve harrington x fem oc stranger things s1 - s4
17.1K 657 21
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* max mayfield (au) max had no one. el and will moved away to lenora hills earlier that school year. dustin and mike joined hellfire. lucas...