Five Nights at Freddy's: Secu...

By VJ101B

Disappearances have been happening in the area around Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. At first, Gregory thou... More

Same As Always
A Face In The Crowd
A Shocking Performance
Hello, Gregory!
Locked In
Technical Difficulties
The Daycare Attendant
Why Do I Hear Boss Music?
It's Pizza Time!
A Clean Exit
It's Just A Dream
Your Prize Is...
Not Lost But Most Certainly Found
Backstage Drama
Bark And Bite
What You Are On The Inside
Grudges and Bonds
I'm A Firing My Laser!
I Never Thought I'd Be Back Here
Feeding Frenzy
Hitting Rock Bottom
Bright, Shiny, And New
Not So Bad Bunny
Back On Course
A Stroke of Good Luck
A Little Birdie Told Me
Coming Soon To Theaters Near You
I'm Ready For You This Time
Anybody Home?
A Light at The End of The Tunnel
Ahoy, Matey!
Welcome Aboard
Water Works
Sorry To Rain On Your Parade
Your Princess Is In Another Castle
Racing Thoughts
Gotta Step On The Gas
Sweet Rave Party!
Eyes On The Road
Night and Day
Tell Me What's On Your Mind
Does This Look Like The Face of Mercy?
It's Always Darkest Under The Lighthouse
The Man Behind The Slaughter
A Brighter Tomorrow
Ness' Story
Gregory's Life Since the Pizzaplex
Notes from the Author
Gregory's Diary

Here's What Really Happened

405 1 1
By VJ101B

I was still a little shaken up from nearly getting crushed by the Splash Bucket and falling to my death yet again, Monty was trying to process everything that happened. He found himself in Monty Golf with me, someone caused the Splash Bucket to tip over nearly crushing me and the kid (who was me) he was with, we both fell from the catwalks, but managed to avoid getting seriously damaged thanks to some quick thinking from him.

Monty turned his head and saw Bonnie moving the support beam off his hand and helped him up, "Monty! Gregory! Are you two ok?! I saw the bucket tip over and got worried!" Bonnie said. Monty was at a loss for words, seeing him in one piece standing right in front of him made his internal fans spin like crazy, so many thoughts about how Bonnie was here were flooding his processors. He tried to speak, but no coherent words were coming out of his mouth, only a few stutters escaped from him, "H-H-H-How? I-"

"Yeah. Monty and I are ok, Bonnie." I said cutting Monty off, Bonnie let out a sigh of relief, "Oh thank goodness, I thought I was gonna jump outta' my casing." He turned his attention to Monty and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Monty, I know this looks real confusin' right now, but I'll explain everythin' to ya later."

"Alright. But can you hold on to the little guy for a minute?" He said as he handed me over to Bonnie, he took me in his arms and looked back at Monty. "Ok, but what are-" He couldn't finish as Monty sliced through the chained-off gate with his claws and ran up the stairs, "Hey, Monty!" He ignored Bonnie and looked around for whoever tried to crush him and I, he wanted to find them and give that person a piece of his angry mind.

Unfortunately for him, the culprit managed to give him the slip, which ticked him off. Meanwhile, Bonnie was contacting Freddy and Vanessa to let them know that Monty is back to normal. "Freddy, it's Bonnie. Gregory managed to get one of those software chips in Monty. Can you meet us in your Green Room?" "Yes, Bonnie. I will wait for you there." Freddy replied. Unable to find the one responsible for nearly causing a repeat of what happened to him in the past, he came back down the stairs to Bonnie and me. I was impressed by how Monty was able to cut through the yellow chain on the gate like paper, I was placed on the ground, but started to wobble. Looks like I still haven't fully calmed down after my latest near-death experience .

"Can you stand, little guy?" Monty asked, "Yeah, I think so." I replied as I kept wobbling in place. Eventually, my legs gave out, and I was caught by Monty before I hit the floor. "I'm sorry. I guess I'm still shaken up by what happened." "Hey. Don't worry bout it, kid. It ain't your fault that the bucket fell over." Monty said, "We should probably get outta here. I left somethin' for ya back at Rockstar Row, champ." Bonnie said, that helped perk up my mood. The three of us walked to the elevator and pressed the button.

Monty has a lot of questions about what is happening at the Pizzaplex, he felt like it would be good to know the name of the kid (who was me) he was carrying. "Hey, kid. Would you mind stayin' still for me so I can get a good look at ya?" I nodded my head and allowed Monty to scan me, "OK, scan complete... What the? Your guest profile ain't comin' up for me. Who are ya, kid?" "My name is Gregory." I replied, Monty let out a soft chuckle, "Nice to meet you, Gregory. But what are ya doin' here? I thought the whole plex was closed after what happened to Freddy." I frowned. little as I explained why I'm in here after closing time.

"It is. I'm here because I... I snuck down to Parts and Service and hid inside Freddy. I tried to leave on the night of the concert, but... I didn't get to the front door in time." Monty was not expecting to hear this, he was a little impressed about how I managed to find my way into Parts and Service without anyone seeing me. "OK, but why didn't ya leave with the other guests that day?" "Well... It was raining and I didn't want to get wet, so I stayed." I replied.

Monty did remember hearing that the forecast for that day would be rainy, but Bonnie didn't know that. "I did try to escape through the Loading Docks and Fire Escape in the Prize Counter, but I couldn't." I said, the elevator doors opened and we stepped out and made our way to Rockstar Row.

"So now you're stuck here until Friday. Right, Gregory?" Monty asked, I nodded my head in response, "I'm sorry to hear that ya couldn't get out in time." Monty said, he looked at Bonnie and spoke again, "If ya don't mind me askin', Bonnie, how did you get put back together?" Bonnie let out a tiny laugh before giving Monty his answer, "Well Chica and Gregory managed to find me down in the Sewer under the Pizzaplex. After a quick fix-up in Parts and Service, I'm back on my feet tryin' to help Gregory."

Monty had no idea how Chica and I ended up in the Sewers, but he's glad we were able to find Bonnie and put him back together, which led him to his next question. "Did... Did I decommission you that night, Bonnie?" Bonnie had a feeling that Monty would ask him that question, "I remember what happened that night, but I think we should get the others so I can tell everyone." We reached Rockstar Row and Bonnie pointed to Freddy's Green Room.

"The things I left for ya are in Freddy's room, champ." All three of us entered Freddy's room and were greeted by Freddy himself. 

"Gregory! Bonnie! Monty! Thank goodness you are all ok!" I was placed on the floor and hugged Freddy. When I broke free from the hug, I saw two things on Freddy's dresser next to the golden plushies we found, the things were a wrapped ice cream bar and a can of Fizzy-Faz that had an image of Bonnie on the can.

I walked over to the dresser and grabbed the Fizzy-Faz, "Where did you find this stuff, Bonnie?" I asked, Bonnie smiled and looked at me, "I found those things from Bonnie Bowl." I tasted the Fizzy-Faz and learned that it was a sweet blueberry flavor, my smile grew bigger as I continued to drink the Fizzy-Faz, this helped me calm down, I threw the can into a nearby trash can and unwrapped the ice cream bar.

This ice cream bar looked like Bonnie and just like the Fizzy-Faz, it was also blueberry flavored, Monty chuckled at how I was ferociously eating the frozen treat. "Man, you must have been hungry, Gregory." Bonnie couldn't help but chuckle too, "I remember seein' kids eat the ice cream from Bonnie Bowl like that." Back when Bonnie was still the bass player of the band, kids loved the ice cream from Bonnie Bowl so much that they ate it like crazy and kept coming back for more, it also made the ice cream sales in Bonnie Bowl skyrocket.

Freddy looked at Monty and saw some damage on his left hand, "Monty, your left hand is damaged, and what happened to your sunglasses?" Monty looked at his hand to survey the damage, it had a few cracks on the casing, but it wasn't anything serious, "Well, my sunglasses broke in Monty Golf and my hand got damaged after I saved Gregory from falling off the catwalks." Freddy's eyes widened. "Falling off the catwalks? How did that happen?!"

Monty held both his hands up as a gesture for Freddy to calm down, "Whoa, whoa, slow down Freddy and lemme explain. Someone caused the Splash Bucket to tip over, but I managed to stop it from crushin' me and Gregory. The floor broke and I grabbed the little guy and support beam to stop us from hittin' the ground, but that broke too and I landed on my back. He wasn't hurt but that beam came down and landed on my left hand." "It's true. I ran up to the stage to help get that beam off Monty's hand." Bonnie said. This made Freddy feel relieved that Monty and I were still in one piece, but he still felt a little sad that his friend was damaged.

"We should get that hand fixed in Parts and Service." Freddy said, Monty wanted to say he was fine, but he knows very well that Freddy would just keep worrying about it until his hand was fixed. "Alright fine. We can go and fix it." When he looked at it again, he noticed something through a crack, "Huh, what is that?" Bonnie tilted his head, "What do ya see, Monty?" Freddy got a closer look at what Monty was looking at, he let out a gasp when he saw the object inside Monty's hand.

"That is a receiver disk!" "Receiver disk?" Monty said, "Allow me to explain, gator boy. That disk thing inside your hand was makin' you malfunction. I had one in me too, but Ness removed it before she... Ya know." Bonnie said, "Anyway Freddy and Chica had disks in them too, but Gregory was able to get them out." I finished my ice cream, threw out the stick, and looked at Monty. "It's true. I saw the receiver disks while I was repairing Freddy and Chica and took them out, I know about them because I read messages that Ness wrote. I can get that disk out of you too, Monty."

Monty wasn't sure about letting me operate the machinery in Parts and Service, but if I removed the receiver disks from Freddy and Chica, then maybe I know what I was doing. "Ok, kid. I trust ya to get this thing out." Before we left, I decided to put the CDs I found inside the dresser with the other ones. I tucked them inside the CD drawer and walked out with the others to Parts and Service.

We took Roxy's elevator down and arrived at our destination. 

Bonnie opened a metal box and gave me a new hand for Monty, and walked over to the computer to press "OPEN FOR REPAIRS" while Monty stepped inside the cylinder. I walked to the controls and moved them towards Monty, a message from the computer played when the controls were in position, "Hand damage detected. Please twist the knob on Monty's spiked wristband to open the arm casing." "Huh? Is the knob one of the spikes?" I asked, "Ha. You hit the nail right on the head, kid. Look at em' closely and ya should find it."

Monty said, I took a closer look at the spiked band and saw one spike that was different from the rest, I twisted it and the arm casing opened up, revealing colored wires connected to a mechanism and the receiver disk attached to it. I disconnected the wires and took the damaged hand out before I installed the new hand, I used the disk remover to take the disk off the mechanism. I placed a new hand into the casing and reconnected the wires. After closing the arm casing, I ran a diagnostics test to make sure the new hand was working. With Monty all patched up, I pressed "FINISH REPAIRS" and Monty walked out of the cylinder.

"Haha! Thanks, little guy." Monty said ruffling my hair, he picked up the receiver disk and crushed it, Chica and Vanessa walked into the room and saw everyone together, "Hello everyone." "Huh? What are you doing here with Officer Vanessa, Chica?" Monty asked, "Oh. While you were gettin' a new hand, I called her and Officer Vanessa here." Bonnie said, "Now that everyone is here, I'll tell everyone what happened in Monty Golf that night." Monty was feeling nervous, the big question that haunted him for a month was finally going to be answered, did he attack Bonnie, or was it someone else?

One month ago...

Bonnie picked up a strange signal and was following it all over the Pizzaplex, he first picked it up from somewhere in the Atrium at 12:24 AM, then it popped up again in the East Arcade at 2:40 AM. He lost the signal but was able to track it down in Monty Golf at 4:12 AM, 'I'm not sure what this signal is or how it kept gettin' away from me but I hope it doesn't get away this time.

He entered Monty Golf and looked around for the source of the signal. Bonnie went to the Security Room to see if the signal was coming from there, but it wasn't, he checked all the golf courses, but still had no luck in finding the signal.

'Maybe I should check the catwalks to see if the signal is comin' from up there.' He approached the gate to the catwalks, but stopped when he heard footsteps coming his way, he turned around and saw Monty walking towards him, "Oh hey, Monty!" Bonnie said, but Monty didn't say anything and kept walking closer, "Um... You ok there, Monty?" Bonnie was starting to get worried as Monty kept getting closer and closer to him until he stopped moving. Bonnie was confused as to why he stopped, but suddenly his vision started to get fuzzy, he could see a figure on the catwalks above looking directly at him.

Bonnie couldn't see the figure clearly, but based on what he could see, it looked like some kind of white rabbit holding a strange controller. The figure laughed as it kept staring at Bonnie, "Disassemble Bonnie." The other rabbit said as it pressed a button on the controller sending creepy S.T.A.F.F. Bots into the area surrounding Bonnie, "What the!? What's goin' on here?!" He looked at Monty and asked him for help, "Um, Monty? I could use a little help here!" But Monty stood there as if he were frozen in time. The S.T.A.F.F. Bots were closing in on Bonnie, now he had to take matters into his own hands to get out of whatever this is.

He punched several approaching S.T.A.F.F. Bots knocking them down, he saw three of them charging right at him and jumped out of the way, causing them to crash into a wall. He landed on two more S.T.A.F.F. Bots who struggled to get up, he grabbed one and threw it at a group of the rogue robots, making them fall like bowling pins. More and more S.T.A.F.F. Bots kept coming and Bonnie was starting to get overwhelmed, he kicked a Bot away from him, grabbed another incoming one, and threw it into another group of bots.

A few Bots started scratching Bonnie's casing, leaving cracks and scratch marks behind, "Get off me!" Bonnie shouted as he punched one of them, the S.T.A.F.F. Bots grabbed his arms and held him down, Bonnie struggled in vain as he tried to break free from their grasp. While Bonnie was pinned to the ground, the other rabbit gave the Bots a command, "Keep his parts in stable condition." The S.T.A.F.F. Bots dug their hands into Bonnie's casing, ripping his parts out and sending scrap everywhere. Bonnie was screaming in pain as they tore him apart like tissue paper.

Monty stood in place as the S.T.A.F.F. Bots ripped Bonnie to pieces, they removed his head and tore off his ears, exposing his wires and circuitry. The other rabbit came down and looked at the remains of Bonnie, "Collect his parts." She said, the S.T.A.F.F. Bots were scooping up all of the pieces of Bonnie and dragged his tattered body away, the other rabbit grabbed Bonnie's severed head and laughed.

"I know just what to do with you." She manically said, Bonnie's vision was fading, the last moments he remembered were him being dragged into the Sewer and being thrown out with the rest of the garbage, "Your parts will be very helpful to me." She said before walking away laughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 115 16
Lucas was pissed, taking his stupid brother gregory to a childish pizza plex, besides, he read all about faz-bear entertainment, the accidents, the d...
4.5K 135 29
Basically this book is my own spin on the FNaF Security Breach game but it has a lot of the same aspects if not all of them. The only difference is t...
611 34 12
Summary: Prequel to he rewrite. This goes into more detail on Gregory's life in the Pizzaplex before everything else happens. Freddy Fazbear, known t...
3.8K 134 9
+₊ ❝ 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 ! ❞ ₊+ ╰┈➤ 🌠 As a veteran ex-night guard, you are NOT a fan of anim...