𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗦 ᵐᵃˣ ᵐᵃʸᶠⁱᵉ...

By -curlyfriess

" 𝗺𝗮𝘅 ? 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 " " 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿 . " " 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲... More

ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ɪ. ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʟɪꜰᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ɪɪ. ꜰɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
ɪɪɪ. ʀᴇᴋɪɴᴅʟɪɴɢ
ɪᴠ. ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs
ᴠ. ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ
ᴠɪ. sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇs
ᴠɪɪɪ. ɢɪʀʟ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs
ɪx. sᴜᴢɪᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴘʏ
x. ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟʟ's ꜰɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɢɪʀʟs, ɢᴜʏs, ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴀʏs
xɪ. ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴜᴘs ( ᴘʟᴜʀᴀʟ )
xɪɪ. sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ sᴘʏɪɴɢ
xɪɪɪ. ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ʙᴀɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢʀʏ ꜰᴀ-
xɪᴠ. ʀᴜssɪᴀɴ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
xᴠ. ᴀssᴜᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ
xᴠɪ. ʙᴜʀɴ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ
xᴠɪɪ. ᴛʜʏ ᴛᴇsᴛɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜʏ sᴀᴜɴᴀs
xᴠɪɪɪ. ʜᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇs ɪᴛ ᴄᴏʟᴅ
xɪx. ᴄᴏᴍᴍs ʀᴏᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛᴅᴏᴡɴ
xx. ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴏᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ
xxɪ. ʙᴀᴅ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs
xxɪɪ. ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ
xxɪɪɪ. ᴇʏᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
xxɪᴠ. ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʏ ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
xxᴠ. ɢᴀʏs sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴀʏs
xxᴠɪ. ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
xxᴠɪɪ. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴇs ᴛᴏ sʜɪᴛ
xxᴠɪɪɪ. ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏꜰ sᴛᴀʀᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ
xxɪx. ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʏ ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴀ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ɪ. ᴜɴ-ᴘᴇᴘᴘʏ ᴘᴇᴘ ʀᴀʟʟʏ
ɪɪ. ᴅᴀʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ
ɪɪɪ. ʜᴀɪʟ ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴠᴇᴄɴᴀ
ɪᴠ. ᴄᴀʟɪ ʙᴏᴜɴᴅ
ᴠ. ᴡɪᴘᴇᴏᴜᴛ
ᴠɪ. ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜɴsᴏɴs
ᴠɪɪ. ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʏᴇʀs
ᴠɪɪɪ. ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ
ɪx. ɴᴏsᴇʙʟᴇᴇᴅs
x. ᴠᴇᴄɴᴀ's ɴᴇxᴛ ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍs
xɪ. ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍɪᴄ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀs
xɪɪ. ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ꜰᴇᴍɪɴɪsᴍ
xɪɪɪ. ᴄʀᴇᴇʟ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ
xɪx. ᴅᴇᴀʀ ʙɪʟʟʏ
xxɪ. ᴀ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ᴘᴀʟᴍ ᴛʀᴇᴇ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀᴛ ʙᴀʏ
xxɪɪ. ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ.
xxɪɪɪ. ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
xxɪᴠ. ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɴɢʜᴀᴍs
xxᴠ. sᴋᴜʟʟ ʀᴏᴄᴋ
xxᴠɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴠᴇ
xxᴠɪɪ. ᴀʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴛᴛᴇʀʟʏ ꜰᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ
xxᴠɪɪɪ. sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ
xxɪx. ʀᴜɴᴀᴡᴀʏs
xxx. ᴏᴏɪ
xxxɪ. ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ
xxxɪɪ. sᴜʀᴠɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴡᴀʀ ᴢᴏɴᴇ
xxxɪɪɪ. ᴘɪɴᴋʏ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ
xxxɪᴠ. ᴘʜᴀsᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ
xxxᴠ. ᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪsᴏɴ
xxxᴠɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜs
xxxᴠɪɪ. ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

ᴠɪɪ. ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇssɪᴏɴ sᴇssɪᴏɴ

2.8K 112 54
By -curlyfriess

Tw - talks about dead bodies, kids going missing

I have to tell you something. Everything.

About Jane.. or Eleven. About Hawkins.

TODAY WAS THE DAY that the party would be coming over to the Lockehearts house.

This was because Oliver had caved when Will asked him multiple times. Viola was upset, of course, but she wasn't that upset.

She was mostly upset because of the fact that Savannah wouldn't be home and the kids could find anything in there that would reveal their real home life. Nether twin wanted that.

Max came over early. Inviting herself in not bothering to knock. That was the usual though so nether twins minded at all.

"God, I don't know why I'm nervous." Viola said to Max as both girls picked up clothes that were thrown around the room, some actually belonged to Max from the times she slept over and left them here. Viola kept them safe, especially the jacket Max left and let her keep. Viola loved that jacket with all of her heart.

"You're nervous cause they are new friends and you're scared they're gonna judge your house." Max answered for her as she collected dirty clothes from the floor, throwing them into the hamper. "Stop reading my mind like that, God damn." Viola muttered as she put her makeup away in a drawer under her vanity.

Said vanity was scattered with pictures from when both herself and Max lived in California. One where they were playing in the creek, another that was taken by Susan where Max and Viola had fake mustaches on for the red-heads ninth birthday, before Neil and Billy came into the Mayfield family.

Then there were some of Max, Oliver, and Viola from the twins tenth birthday. That night wasn't a good one. Their mother got drunk which spiked an argument between the lockeheart siblings parents.

One of the worst fights they had ever had.

Luckily the Mayfield family had left before they could watch it unfold.

But Viola smiled at the picture anyways, remembering the present Max had gotten her for her birthday. A stuffed cat. The same stuffed cat that still sat on her bed, she wondered if Max ever noticed it.

Once the girls finished cleaning Viola's room, they moved on to help Oliver which took a shorter time since two people weren't practically living there.

They closed Savannah's door so that the kids would know not to go in there since there were obviously things that would expose the Lockeheart siblings. They didn't want that.

Finally they finished cleaning the kitchen and living room just in time for the kids to all arrive. Jane was even able to come which was exciting. Max had told her about Jane's dad, Hopper, being super overprotective of her which was understandable.

Outside of the Lockeheart house stood Lucas, Will, Mike, and Jane. Lucas looking around for Max, wondering where the red-head was since she lived close by.

"Do you think Max bailed?" Lucas asked his friends, right as the door opened. "I'm right here, doofus." Max said as she leaned on the doorway beside Viola and Oliver.

Oliver waved at Will making a smile appear on the bowl-cut boys face as he waved back. "Why are you here so early? Where we supposed to come earlier?" Mike asked. Oliver shook his head. "Max came over early to help clean the house up." He informed. Max nodded, conforming the information.

Viola moved out of the way. "Uhm, come in." She said awkwardly. The group of teenagers walked into the house, looking around curiously. Viola turned and walked into the kitchen. "We can do whatever, honestly. Maybe we could go down to the quarry and swim?" She suggested.

The group of teenagers instantly shook their heads no, scared or uncomfortable faces all around. Viola furrowed her eyebrows in sync with Oliver, catching the group off guard. "Is there something we're missing?" Oliver asked for himself and his sister. The group just stayed quiet. "It's nothing, just, there is rumors that the quarry is filled with like... uh-"

"Dead bodies!" Lucas finished for Will, blurting out the first thing that came to mind. Viola nodded, already being able to tell they were lying because of Max hitting Lucas on the neck. She and Oliver went along with it though.

"Okay, then maybe we can all just stay here, put a movie on and play board games." She suggested. The group all nodded, smiles covering their faces, real smiles. Oliver nodded. "I'll go grab the board games." He said. "I'll get snacks. You guys can go get comfortable in the living room if you want." Viola shrugged as she walked towards the pantry.

Max left the group and walked over to Viola, leaning on the open pantry door. "I know you guys are lying." The brunette muttered, not sparing a glance at Max. The Mayfield girl tensed. "About?" "The quarry." She answered, emotionless.

Viola grabbed a bag of chips, finally looking at Max. "You guys are confusing sometimes. When Mike told me Jane's name it's almost as if he wasn't saying her actual name. He said Jane in such an uncomfortable way, it didn't seem natural." She pointed out, going to the cupboard and grabbing a huge bowl. "Now you guys are lying about the quarry, what else is happening? What else are you guys lying about?" Viola dumped the chips into the bowl, she could feel her anger rising.

"It's like you guys don't want us to be in the friend group. The winces every time we call Jane 'Jane'. The slip ups when Mike goes to call her name when we are around." Viola whipped around to face Max, her face angry. "I'm actually kinda pissed you think I'm that stupid." She let out a chuckle.

Max shook her head. "We want both you and Oliver to be in our friend group. We really do." Viola furrowed her eyebrows. "Then why don't you act like it?" She asked. "To be honest, Max, I feel like I know nothing about your life anymore. You didn't even tell me you and Lucas were dating, I figured it out by myself." Viola grabbed the bowl of chips and took a deep breath. Max looked at her with a sorry face. "I'm sorry for blowing up on you." Was the last thing Viola said before walking out of the kitchen and into the living room where Oliver had board game stacked on board game.

"Shall we play?" Viola asked, grabbing a VHS tape of the movie "The Breakfast Club." The group nodded, Mike silently explaining the game to Jane, which, again, didn't go unnoticed by Viola.

•••

AFTER OLIVER ONE AT Clue for what seemed like the hundredth time, the friends had to leave because of how late it was.

They all said their goodbye's as they left. Well, almost all of them. Max stayed behind because she wanted to talk to Viola. Tell her everything. All about the things that have happened since she moved to Hawkins, which, then again wasn't a lot.

Viola, Oliver, and Max cleaned up the board games and the snack leftovers. Oliver instantly saying goodbye to go to sleep because of how tired he was.

He was definitely the less social twin, Will was lucky Oliver talked to him as much as he did. When they were little Oliver made Viola hold his hand when they met new people, the brunette girl reminded him daily about it.

So now it was just Viola and Max, sat in the Lockeheart girls bedroom quietly. "Are sleeping over?" Viola asked quietly as she pulled at her sweater. "I have to tell you something. Everything." Max blurted. "About Jane.. or Eleven. About Hawkins." She said. "I'm not supposed to, Mike'll get mad. But fuck Mike."

Viola looked at Max, eyes wide. "I'm sorry Viola. For not telling you earlier, but I'm ready. I can tell you now if you want."

The brunette nodded. Max sighed. "Okay, so when I first moved here and started hanging out with the party Dustin discovered this thing, we thought it was a pollywog.. or in other words a tadpole, but it turned out to be this monster, from another dimension." Max explained. "And the prior year from Will had gone missing, they found a body in the quarry and thought it was Will's. That's why we freaked out about the quarry."

Viola's mind was all over the place as Max continued to talk about these monsters, gates to an alternate dimension, something called a Demogorgon.

Then she got to the last bit of her confession. "And as for Eleven. Her name is really Jane but we all call her Eleven because that's how she introduced herself. She's special. She has powers. Telekinesis to be exact." Max seemed stressed as she told Viola this. "Hawkins Lab would take these kids with powers and raise them horribly, Eleven was one of them. Mike, Lucas, and Dustin found her in the woods after Will went missing, now she lives with Hopper."

Max took a deep breath. "Now we're here, trying to have a normal summer." She ended her explication. Viola was shocked, confused. Max read her face letting her know Viola was still processing the information.

"What the hell." Was all that could come out of the brunettes mouth. Her brain was messy as she tried to make sense of anything Max said. She believed her, of course she believed Max. Max was Max.

She was just shocked.

Max nodded. "I know. But a messed up town always has to come with a messed up story, right?" She asked looking down at her hand nervously fidgeting. "Thank you.. for telling me." Viola said as she calmed down. "Seriously, Red." The red-head looked back up at Viola. "You deserve to know, I was gonna tell Olly too but he kinda just fell asleep."

Viola chuckled. "Yeah, yeah. We can always just tell him in the morning, which will throw him off for the rest of the day. That would be funny." Max nodded. "You're so cool with all of this. Why?" The red-head asked. Viola shrugged. "I think anything is possible sometimes. As long as you understand it in a way that makes it make sense."

Max tilted her head. "I'm so confused." Viola sighed. "It makes sense cause of how you guys would act if me or Oliver said something that related to that whole situation." Now it was her turn to explain. "You just gotta add it all up, context clues."

The red-head nodded, now understanding what Viola had meant.

That night both girls laid under Viola's purple blanket. Max was asleep, cuddled into Viola's stomach, arms around her.

Viola's cheeks were bright red, almost as red as Max's hair. The brunette missed this.

She was glad to have her Max back. Her Red.

But she had a terrible feeling they would end up being separated again.

A/N

next chapter picks up on the stranger things storyline 😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 58 16
𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝗔𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗮 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻, 𝗟𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀...
178K 6.2K 31
"𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐮𝐡..." "𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲. 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲, 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲... 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥." 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫...
137K 3.1K 43
𝘼 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 "𝘼𝙫𝙖 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙤𝙣," 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚, �...
4.6K 90 15
'𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹, 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘂𝗽..' '𝗶𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹..' -------- 𝗲𝗹𝗺𝗮𝘅 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼�...