financial trade of love | ske...

De Melonelles

I sat outside of my family's bakery, i sat waiting on one of the steps while the rest of my family were insid... Mais

chapter 1 | the bakery patch
chapter 2 | the family across the road
chapter 3 | muffinhead
chapter 4 | emerald eyes and pale skin
chapter 5 | janitor
chapter 7 | arcade
chapter 8 | pitch black
chapter 9 | lucy
chapter 10 | zaks 16th
chapter 11 | stupid cute
chapter 12 | missing 1/2
chapter 13 | missing 2/2
chapter 14 | wheres darryl?
chapter 15 | mr confused
chapter 16 | LaNgUaGe!!
chapter 17 | line without a hook
chapter 18 | despair
chapter 19 | i wish he was my boyfriend
chapter 20 | starbucks and us
chapter 21 | cup my face and pull away
chapter 22 | cold hands, warm cheeks
epilogue

chapter 6 | we meet again

226 14 5
De Melonelles

Darryl POV
The bell struck as soon as I finished eating my meal. I was home alone so I could be the only one to answer the door. I fidget with the door lock trying my best to unlock it, I'm not the best at doing complicated stuff like this.

"Hey!" The person waves. It's Zak. "Oh, hello." I tilt my head slightly to the left "C-Can we talk?" He stammers, I reply with a short nod. "What did you mean by yesterday? L-Like what you said to me when I saw you in my schools hallway." The taller stutters. "Huh?" I scrunch my face in confusion, "The only time you allowed to leave the house? Or something along the lines of that." He leans against the door frame.

I froze there stuck in my spot. Did I really tell him that?

"Do you not go to school?" he asks, "No I'm actually homeschooled." I answer. "Okay, now answer my original question." He replies, his voice is getting more sturdier and more serious now. "That just slipped out of my mouth okay?!" I exclaim. He's getting closer to me now "Do you need help?" He whispers softly into my left ear. "No! What?" I back up away from him "And can you please take a shower you stink." I speak.

"Is Darryl Novescosch getting bratty now hmph?" He says in a teasing tone. I know he was joking but I am really not having it today, so I closed the door shut right in his face. Yeah I felt bad obviously but can he just shut his chatterbox mind?

I stood waiting at my door for a few seconds before I could check it again, I opened the door slightly to see if he was still there. He is.

"Okay, I'm sorry." He says intertwining his fingers. I shut the door on him again, "Go. Away." I shout from the other side of the door. "Fine, I'll go." Zak says. "DON'T COME BACK AGAIN!" I face to the door, basically screaming my lungs out.
I don't hear a response back. I check the window to see if he's still there, nothing was there, just a door mat saying "WELCOME!"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

166K 4.4K 17
From the bottom to the top, we reminisce your journey through the internet as a content creator, meeting all these great people that will become the...
250K 10.4K 25
{#1 in skephalo - 09/04/2020] (cover art by katx-x on deviantart) ~ Zak Ahmed and Alice Cooper were the hot couple of the summer. It was the perfect...
81.6K 3.4K 30
Trapped in an endless maze of halls and cruel tests. Stuck with complete strangers that you're forced to work with if you want to survive. How will y...
588K 20.2K 73
Have you ever felt like you don't belong? Like this place you're in doesn't feel right? Like you should be somewhere else entirely? This isn't right...