Better Together

Oleh 1dx7bts

Season 1: Story of the two biggest boybands of all time, BTS and One Direction. One Direction finally has a r... Lebih Banyak

Season 1: Chapter 1: Where it All Began.

20 5 0
Oleh 1dx7bts

Britain.

The birthplace of Shakespeare, The Beatles and also the birthplace of the once-famous band, One Direction.

One Direction consisted of five members, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Niall Horan and the youngest, Harry Styles.

The four British boys and one Irish boy were put into the band on July 23rd. They had all met previously on X-factor when they came to audition.

*FLASHBACK*

A teen boy with straight brown hair came on stage with a mic in his hand. He had a white tshirt on and black skinny jeans.

Simon: Hello there, Liam! I haven't seen you in a long time.

Liam: Hello, Simon, How are you? We haven't seen each other in 2 years.

Simon: Yes, you were so close to making it home.

Liam: Yeah, now I am here to prove you that I have improved.

Cheryl: Alright, what song are you singing?

Liam: Cry me a river from Michael Bublé.

Danni: Alright, ready when you are ready.

Liam: Mhm. *Sings* Now, you say you're lonely
You cried the whole night through
Well, you can cry me a river.

After a few moments, he finishes the song. Then, Simon stood up, clapping, giving the teenager a standing ovation.

Simon: It's a yes.

Cheryl: Yes.

Danni: Yes

Louis: Yes.

Liam let out a sigh of relief. His face was full of smiles. Everyone was clapping for him.

Liam: Thank you, everyone!

He said as he left the stage.

Then, came a boy with blond hair, blue eyes and braces. He has a red, white black striped flannel on with a black tshirt on and blue jeans.

Cheryl: Hello, What's your name?

???: It's Niall.

Danni: Alright, how old are you? Are you like a Irish Justin Beiber?

Niall: 16. Yeah, you can say that.

Simon: What song are you playing for us?

Niall: So sick by Ne-Yo.

Cheryl: Alright, ready when you are ready.

Niall:  *sings* Gotta change my answering machine
Now that I'm alone
'Cause right now, it says that we
Can't come to the phone

The judges were surprised at his performance.

Cheryl: It's a yes from me!

Danni: Mhm, I agree.

Niall: Thank you guys so so much.

Niall was beaming with happiness. He left the stage and immediately hugged his mother.

Next, came a black short haired boy with honey coloured eyes. He was wearing a black jacket with a black tee under it and some black jeans.

Danni: Alright, tell us about yourself.

???: Hi, I am Zayn Malik.. I am from Bradford. I am 16.

Louis: Alright, Zayn. Show us what you got!

Zayn: *sings* I used to believe
We were burning on the edge of something beautiful
Something beautiful
Selling a dream

He left the judges impressed.

Next, came a a straight brown haired boy with a fringe. He had bright blue eyes, and a contagious smile. He held his mic close to his chest.

Simon: Hello, Hi, Who are you?

???: I am Louis Tomlinson, I came from Doncaster to audition here.

Cheryl: Great! What will you be singing for us, love?

Louis: Hey There Delilah.

Danni: Alright. All the best!

Louis: *sings* Hey there Delilah

What's it like in New York City

I'm a thousand miles away, but girl
Tonight you look so pretty

Simon: No sorry, I am not impressed.

Louis's small smile drops down.

Cheryl: Yes.

Danni: Yes for me too.

Louis (Judge): Copy that.

Louis shot a smile at them.

Louis (Judge): That mean you are going to bootcamp. I wish you luck.

Next up, is a brown curly haired boy with a fair skin, green eyes and a nervous smile. He was wearing a grey jacket with white t-shirt underneath. He topped it with a green scarf and dark blue skinny jeans.

Simon: Hello there, Tell us about yourself.

???: Hi, I am Harry, I work in a bakery. I am 16. I am currently in college.

Danni: Okay, Are you ready?

Harry: Yes. Umm, I would be singing "Isn't she lovely" by Stewie Wonder.

Cheryl: Okay, we wish you the best!

Harry: Isn't she lovely?

Isn't she wonderful?
Isn't she precious?
Less than one minute old

After few minutes, the song ended. Harry got three yes and a no, resulting in him, going through the boot camp. 

*23rd July, 8.23 pm.*

Two groups. One male and second female. Which one was Simon going to choose?

Simon: First things first, I have to say that this decision was very hard to make. Each one of you worked hard and passed the bootcamp. I now pronounce he winner group which is.....................Male.

The five boys erupted in cheers, jumping around. They were in a pure biss, screaming and shouting.

Simon: You will be now put in a band together. 

On July 23rd, Five teenagers were put in a band, unknown of what held in the future for them.

Harry: How about.......One Direction?

Harry: Hi!

Louis: We!

Niall: Are!

Liam: One!

Zayn: Direction! Yay!!!

You don't know you are beautiful!

You got that one thing!

It's gotta be you!

Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy, 'll we see the sun!

I'm in love with you and all these little things

And let me kiss you

I'm sorry if I say, "I need you"
But I don't care

'Cause, You and I!!!

Midnight memories, oh, oh, oh!

I know you wanna leave, so come on, baby, be with me so happily

We're only gettin' older, baby

Beside you I'm a loaded gun!

This time I'm ready to run (Oh-oh)

I have loved you since we were 18

Everybody wanna steal my girl!

Then, Zayn decided to leave. Leaving all the directioners in sorrow. Soon, all the four members started to work on their next album.

What a feeling to be right here beside you now!

And if you like having secret little rendezvous

Oh, I love you, I love you

All these lights, they can't blind me

You and Me, got a whole lot of history.

And Alas, in January 2016, the band went on an indefinite hiatus to pursue their solo careers.

Leaving all the directioners in shock. 

Louis had started his own label, had his son Freddie and went on a world tour with his debut album Walls.

Liam also had a son named Bear, and started off with his new album LP1

Niall, started collaborations with other artists such as Ashe, Anne-Marie and Julia Michaels. He also golfed and wrote his two albums Flicker and Heartbreak Weather.

Zayn who is now selling his own merch and his three famous albums, Mind of Mine, Icarus Falls and Nobody is listening. He had his daughter, Khai in September 2020.

Harry is now  an actor and has acted in three films. He also started his solo career by writing his three albums, namely Harry Styles, Fine Line and Harry's House.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

280K 9.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
306K 28.5K 66
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
341K 19.9K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
Reborn Oleh BunnyTaeil

Fiksi Penggemar

354K 17.2K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...