Me, Myself and... YOU?!

By helixxir

Bakugou Katsuki, he is known to be crude, arrogant, loud-mouthed and short tempered. Despite his known attitu... More

A "Normal" Day
Unexpected News
First Contact
Exams
Accepted
Start!
Special AU: Valentines Day!
Betrayal
Foundational Training
The Battle between Childhood Friends!
The Battle between Childhood Friends! pt.2
Broken Pride & Broken Trust
Bond? More like a load of crap!
Announcement!
Reach out, Iida!
Rescue at USJ--?
Curiosity about the Unknown
Fight and Win it!
Fight and Win it pt.2
End of the Game
Time to turn the tables!
All Might pt.1
Reinforcements have arrived!
Victory and Defeat... For now
A temporary close
Hear! Hear! It's the Sports Festival!
Race with a Twist!
Everyone's quirks are amazing!
Bring it on!!
Fifteen Minutes
To Strategies, Comes Schemes
What They Didn't Know
Cavalry Battle: END
All Might pt.2
Smile! Prince of nonsense!
Shinso, from the General Department
The Results
Time to Tremble, Challengers!
Bakugou's Rising Respect
Midoriya's Encounter with the Pro No.2
Successor vs Masterpiece
Todoroki Shoto: Origin
A Filial Freedom
Iida's Fight!
Onto the Finals!!
Bakugou vs Todoroki: The Last Match

Finally something school like!

19 2 0
By helixxir

Chapter 24

As the next day came, the students were finally allowed to come back to the campus and the campus is now open again.

To start the day, Iida went in front of class as the president he now is and began to alert his classmates.

"Ahem! Please be seated and wait patiently for Aizawa-sensei or the teacher who is to replace him temporarily!" Iida ordered.

"We are already in our seats... It's you who isn't" Sero retorted as Kirishima and Kaminari chuckled at Iida, all fun and laughter until the sliding door made a whoosh and in came Aizawa.

"Morning"  Aizawa greeted monotony, as he entered the classroom, it alerted everyone.

"Aizawa-sensei?! You're back already?!" Iida questioned.

"Now that's beyond "pro" and manly not gonna lie!" Kirishima commented.

"Sensei you're all better now?" Asui questioned as he passed by the front row.

"Can you really ask that in his state?" Uraraka retorted Asui's question.

"Can you all not concern yourselves over me, after all the battle isn't over" Aizawa said, rejecting everyone's concern, his note alerted Midoriya and the Bakugou twins.

"The battle?" Katsuki questioned calmly, Kitsuki furrowed her brows.

"Meaning... It isn't over then" Kitsuki muttered under her breath, Minoru panicked knowing that more villains may strike at them again.

"Mmm... prepare for yuuei's cultural sports festival girls and boys!" Aizawa tried to sound excited but his expression wasn't although the students cheered as it was finally something school-like.

.

.

.

Tsukauchi came and visited the campus that same day, he and the staff had a long conversation about cracking up the mystery of the villains' true shape. They further discussed the incident that occurred yesterday, to be specific they investigated about Shigaraki Tomura and Kurogiri.

"I searched up the name we acquired yesterday, which is "Shigaraki" and as well as his quirk" Tsukauchi began.

"It seems that his quirk can disintegrate anything he touches... but that's all we have and as for the warp-gate quirk we only know his name being Kurogiri-- at least that's what Shigaraki said" Tsukauchi said, sounding disappointed as he held onto his notes.

"So to wrap things up... We got nothing to go on and when their ring leader Shigaraki was it? Gets healed from those gunshots then he'll definitely come back for us" Snipe noted and it alerted All Might.

"Ring leader huh..." All Might muttered and the Principal heard him.

"What is it All Might?" Principal Nezu questioned.

"It just came to me... that his plan was fairly good, but under normal circumstances they wouldn't have gone through with it" All Might said and the rest just listened.

"We're talking about someone who rattled some dumb irrational logic that seemed coherent on the surface. He didn't even reveal anything about his own quirk but couldn't shut up about that noumu thing's quirk. And when things aren't going his way, it's like he just wants to give up and go home... unless he really is like that" All Might continued.

"That's just from what you observed when you saw and watched him right?" Principal Nezu questioned and All Might agreed.

"Yes but... It's as though he's got a toddler's behavior and thinking! Due to the way he could just do whatever he wants. Something like a man-child" All Might added.

"What?! So he's a kid with some power or something?!" Vlad King questioned rashly.

"Maybe he didn't receive the same quirk counseling in elementary school like the other kids" Midnight proposed, causing Vlad King to question further.

"We gathered seventy-two villains that day" Tsukauchi said, alerting everyone.

"And it seems that they all swore to the alliance and followed the man-child with no question, even if they just seemed like thugs that you see in back alleys" Tsukauchi continued.

"A man-child you say... it seems like he's just similar to our students, he may have the chance to grow, perhaps if we were to help him by sending an exceptional coach or mentor.." Principal Nezu thought.

"Although.. It's a bit naïve for me to say" Principal Nezu continued, rejecting the thought and lowering the possibility of it happening.

.

.

.    

"A school sports festival..." Kaminari muttered.

"Hah, I keep forgetting this is an actual school" he continued.

"That's cause you're too much of an idiot" Jirou retorted, causing Kaminari to flinch and ask her to take her comment back.

"Though Sensei, wouldn't that make the villains have the opportunity to infiltrate? Will it be manly to put up something like this?" Kirishima questioned.

"Well, on the contrary going on with the festival means that the school is confident enough due to the crisis control" Aizawa answered.

"And what you should be thinking about is... what a big chance yuuei's sports festival presents for you all"  Aizawa said, adding information to his earlier point.

"Additionally, this event won't be stopped by the likes of the villains" Aizawa tried to sound promising but Minoru kept wincing and doubting behind Midoriya's seat.

"But, what if the villains do come back a-and can we then halt it... please?" Minoru questioned, Katsuki grunted in annoyance but Midoriya looked back at Minoru.

"Mineta... have you even seen yuuei's sports festival?" Midoriya questioned, Minoru protested by waving his hands and shaking his head.

"Yes I have! But that's not my point at all--" Minoru said but before Midoriya could say something else, Aizawa went in between them.

"Our sports festival is one of the biggest events in Japan!"

"You all are familiar with the "Olympics" with it being the most popular sports festivity that whipped the nation into a froth of enthusiasm!" Aizawa explained.

"But then again, the extent and population has shrunk, so what took its place is yuuei's sports festival!" Aizawa continued and ended his point.

"And also, all of the pros would surely be watching us" Yaoyorozu said, pointing toward Minoru's point earlier, this also alerted Midoriya and Kitsuki.

"They'll be watching us because they'll be scouting for us!" Yaoyorozu continued, Kaminari and Jirou had a conversation.

"You know I'd love to be a sidekick after graduating" Kaminari began, Jirou looked at him and gave him a stern and blank face.

"Hm, but there are a lot of people who get stuck in being a sidekick and miss their chance being a hot shot soloist" Jirou said, Kaminari waited for her to finish.

"Ah and you seem to be the perfect dumbass for that, Kaminari" Jirou continued causing Kaminari to crash down his desk and pout.

"Sheesh Jirou, you don't seem to have a heart since you're so cold and it's not even half a month yet!" Kaminari noted, this only made Jirou to ignore him.   

"Naturally, entering the squad of a famous hero will get you higher status and higher experience" Aizawa pointed out.

"Do remember that time is limited, so if you do get noticed by a pro hero that gives you the standing for a brighter future" Aizawa continued causing everyone to be determined and smirk with pride.

"This is the chance you'll ever get so don't waste it! If you are aiming to be a hero, this is the one event you shouldn't overlook!" Aizawa ended.

The end of the fourth period which was Modern Literature ended smoothly, right after the students had a noonday break.

"Wow! I know the tension was there earlier but now I feel like it's flying sky high!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Mm, if we put in the effort and stand out it'll definitely be a big leap forward!" Sero continued for Kirishima, Sato made a face implying that the two are already getting along.

"Whoa, everyone's so hyped up and excited" Midoriya noted, Iida took notice and chuckled.

"Don't you feel it too? I mean you enrolled in a school where you grow to be a hero, so it's only natural to feel hyped!" Iida said and Midoriya chuckled nervously.

"Haha well I mean, I feel it too but still... you know what I mean" Midoriya said as his sweat dropped with the way Iida was acting.

Out of all the enthusiasm, Kitsuki sat on her desk, secretly hyped like the rest. She wanted to celebrate but knows all too well of what Katsuki would do and feel. Uraraka was going toward Midoriya and Iida but her attention went to the female blond.

"Hey, what's up? Why are you looking so down?" Uraraka questioned causing Kitsuki to flinch but also calmed down seeing her.

"O-Oh, hi-- I didn't see you come by" Kitsuki said, in reality she's worried about Katsuki seeing her speak with the "extras" as he says.

"Hahaha it's okay, I didn't warn you earlier either" Uraraka giggled and Kitsuki was slowly starting to feel at ease.

"Kit.. you got to be fucking kidding me" Katsuki mumbled, causing Kitsuki's smile to fade and looked frantically back at Katsuki.

"I'm jus trying to make friends Kat, is there a problem with that?!" Kitsuki explained as she left her chair.

"Uhm, sorry about him really" Kitsuki apologized and Uraraka let it slide. She then saw Iida and Midoriya and remembered what she was supposed to do. Kitsuki followed her.

"Iida-kun, Deku-kun-- Let's crush the sports festival!" Uraraka exclaimed as she gave off a determined face.

"Woah! Uraraka-san your face! Your face!" Midoriya yelped and Kitsuki snorted, causing Midoriya to notice her.

"Oh hi, Kitsu-chan!" Midoriya greeted, at first Kitsuki didn't want to say anything back but she let go of whatever fear she had and greeted him.

"Hey Izu" she said softly with a small smile.

"And hey, nothings wrong with her face, it's jus pure determination Izuku! You of all people should know that" Kitsuki playfully scolded, at first Midoriya didn't understand and so did Iida and Uraraka but then they eventually did.

"Hahaha, sorry sorry Kitsu-chan, she just looked scary and funny at the same time" Midoriya said softly and Kitsuki understood. Uraraka was now standing at the center of the classroom, announcing that she'll go for it and ace to the top as well as the rest of them with determination.

Katsuki watched this from the corner of his eye and sighed, he later went out of his classroom and passed by her.

"Honestly, all you extras dream way too much... Too much and way too fucking loud!" Katsuki yelled in the end as he left, the excitement faded as they were all confused.

"And then now, what's up with him?" Ashido questioned, since she questioned Uraraka's behavior earlier. Kitsuki sighed to the way he acted and apologized to everyone as the usual.

"It's just Kacchan acting like Kacchan" Midoriya muttered and sighed as well. The rest tried to restore the excitement but instead decided to eat lunch. As Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida went out for lunch, Kitsuki tapped Uraraka on the shoulder.

"Can I join in?" Kitsuki questioned and Midoriya noticed.

"Need not to ask Kitsu-chan, you can always join" Midoriya permitted and Kitsuki smiled. They then went down the stairs and Kitsuki had a question in mind.

"Hey Uraraka, not that I'm being rude or anything but why are you so determined?" Kitsuki questioned, Uraraka went down the last step and faced everyone with an unexpected expression.

"It's because-- I want to be a hero... f-for the money--" Uraraka said shyly and slyly at the same time causing Midoriya and Kitsuki to be shocked at her answer.

"S-Sorry that I sound so lame a-and well selfish b-but-- Knowing about Iida doing it for his high standards in his family... I do it for my family as well" Uraraka apologized and explained as she blushed in embarrassment.

"Ahh I feel so embarrassed right now" Uraraka exclaimed and Midoriya protested as well as Iida.

"No, don't be!" Iida said as he tried to sound comforting, Uraraka sighed and Kitsuki was  speechless.

"I-I mean I am working hard at our construction company-- but there is no real work out there so we're just flat broke!" Uraraka said while scratching her nape.

"I shouldn't be saying this but-- remembering what I told them when I was younger.." Uraraka continued with no reaction from her audience.

"No worries Uraraka.. I know what you mean and it's good that you'll do your best to help out your family" Kitsuki warmly said as she smiled and placed her hand on Uraraka's shoulder.

"Yeah, I'll work and do my very best so that my parents will have the easy life they deserve" Uraraka, determined, made Midoriya smile.

"You're ambition and feeling toward helping out is inspiring, Uraraka-san! Keep it up!" Midoriya added, causing Uraraka to smile wide and for Kitsuki to understand what her ambition is. Their little moment was interrupted when All Might came dashing in front of them.

"Ahh there you are! Midoriya shounen!" All Might called, it alerted everyone.

"Would you care to.. Join me for lunch?" All Might questioned, this caused Uraraka to burst out laughing, confusing Kitsuki and alerting Midoriya but he shortly agreed.

Once Uraraka, Iida and Kitsuki went into the eatery, Uraraka questioned what was going on with Midoriya. Seems their conversation was being overheard closely.

*Izu-- having secret conversations with All Might huh... This'll lead to something misleading once some people gets word* Kitsuki thought as she ate her lunch, alone at a far table, away from any attention... not until.

"Ah hey, you're that manly Bakugou's sister right?" a voice said, causing Kitsuki to be out of thought and look at the person, it was Kirishima.

"Yeah, and?" Kitsuki questioned back, only causing Kirishima to chuckle.

"Aw c'mon now, I'm only here wondering why you're alone and not with anyone else" Kirishima said as he sat across here, Kitsuki pushed her tray and leaned against her seat. Silence was in between the two.

"Say, if ever there is a fighting event in the sports festival and I don't know.. have the chance to par... Do your best, okay? And I won't hold back" Kirishima said, causing Kitsuki to arch a brow at him.

"Why are you telling me this?" Kitsuki questioned as Kirishima stood up from his seat and looked from the corner of his eye.

"Well, let's just say, I want to get the chance to fight with people who have potential that's all" Kirishima said as he waved and began to walk away. Kitsuki was left speechless.

*Is he... is he serious?! I mean-- I don't even have potential! What the fuck?!* Kitsuki thought but then rethought what he meant, Kirishima, after all, saw her fight alongside him and Katsuki.

.

.

.

Midoriya and All Might had a discussion about All Might's limit, the sports festival and Midoriya being his successor as well as the next generation "Symbol of Peace". All Might also wants Midoriya to shine and do his very best to at least be noticed by any pro at the sports festival. He specifically wants the world to know that Midoriya is the next "Symbol of Peace".

~~~      

a/n: terribly sorry for the late update everyone, I swear I'm not doing it on purpose... something just held me back with updating but anyway here it is and I'm working on the next. Hope yall enjoy <33. 

P.S I hope yall understand and are patient with me 😓, I do try my best in all honesty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 1.5K 23
Izuku and Katsuki have a relationship that rivals no others, especially as boyfriends. Will this relationship continue to be strong, even through all...
443 14 8
'He must be scared of you, Midoriya! Scaredy, Cat-suki!' In this AU, we have Mean!Deku and Nice!Bakugo. It has always been like this, Bakugo being th...
350K 7.5K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
180K 5.3K 12
Bakugou gets hit by a truth telling quirk. Now he has to survive his school days without speaking. He avoids all contact with everyone until a bright...