Danny Phantom x Female reader

By Laylachan22

Highest ranking: #1 in Dannyphantomxreader Season one of Danny Phantom with you thrown into it. (I do not o... More

Chapter One: Casper High~
Chapter Two: Mystery Meat
Chapter Three: Gigantic Meat Monster
Chapter Four: Changing the Menu
Chapter Five: School Lunch Battle
Chapter Six: Parental Bonding~
Chapter Seven: School Dances
Chapter Eight: Shallow Witches
Chapter Nine: Feelings
Chapter Ten: One of a Kind
Chapter Eleven: Sampson
Chapter Twelve: The Hunter
Chapter Thirteen: Skulker
Chapter Fourteen: Sampson Vs. Skulker
Chapter 15: Attack of the Killer Garage~
Chapter 16: The Party
Chapter 17: Danny Vs Technus
Chapter 18: Splitting Image
Chapter 19: Pointdexter
Chapter 20: Suspicion
Chapter 21: The Halfa
Chapter 22: Bitter Reunion
Chapter 23: Vlad
Chapter 24: The Truth About the (L/n)'s
Chapter 25: Emotions Intertwined
Chapter 26: Fright Knight
Chapter 27: Haunted Houses
Chapter 28: Fright Knight's Reign of Terror
Chapter 29: The Sword Must Sheathe in Pumpkin Near
Author's Note!
Chapter 30: Control Freaks
Chapter 31: Circus Gothica
Chapter 33: The Grim Reaper
Chapter 34: Free Will
*BONUS Episode* Fanning the Flame (Part 1)
*BONUS Episode cont.* Fanning the Flame (Part 2)
*BONUS Episode cont.* Fanning the Flame (Part 3)
*BONUS Episode Cont.* Fanning the Flame (Part 4)
*BONUS Episode* 13 (Part 1)
*BONUS Episode* 13 (Part 2)
*BONUS Episode* 13 (Part 3)
*BONUS Episode* 13 (Part 4)

Author's Note Update (One year later)!

1.3K 21 3
By Laylachan22

I'm going ghost!

It's coming up to nearly a year that I've published Danny Phantom x Female reader with 33.3K views on season 1, 18k views on season 2, and 26k roughly on season 3. 

I just wanted to say, thank you guys so much for all the views. <3 Along with the comments! I've been reading you guys' comments as (Y/n) and let me tell you, the Internet's a wonderful place. xD This is my second fanfiction, and I will continue to write more of them (when I'm not busy with IRL stuff). **Speaking of which, my Stranger Things x female reader fanfiction is out with season 1 complete and season 2 up and in progress! Go check it out, if you haven't! Go give it some love <3*** 

I personally love writing (Y/n)'s adventures with current fandoms than most of my original stories outside the fanfiction world.

I've come to realize that as a writer, I just feel so close to these characters. (IRL, it's tough to have friends.) I wonder if, sometimes, it's bad to feel connected to...(Y/n). To want to be (Y/n) and be a part of their adventure. To have these friends like Danny, Sam, and Tucker. Then I realize, it's not so bad. Everyone has a story. In the end, it just feels like you're getting closure with these characters you've come to know and love, and now, you don't feel so lonely.

Once again, thank you for popping up on my page and reading, favoriting, and commenting on my works! Oh, and the follows! <3 If you guys ever need to reach out to me, please don't hesitate to message me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.1K 2.5K 17
[Status: Discontinued.] "LuvAnimeSongs" appears only on Wattpad, Quotev, and FanFiction. To let everyone know if my stories are being stolen without...
2K 80 17
Danny Phantom|"Danny I like you and I hope you like me too." - IN WHICH: (Y/N) (L/N) moves to Amity Park with her parents to go see her grandparents...
4K 118 11
Kristin moves to Amity with her obsessive ghost hunting parents, Jim, and Michelle Lite. They heard of the ghosts here and wanted to move. I had a ac...
78.4K 1.7K 79
Highest ranking: #4 in Dannyphantomxfemale ! A/n: As you may have realized, season 2 was cut really short. The amount of chapters I had were put int...