Stargirl, Lucas Sinclair.

By cIeopatrasss

❝ I just wanna see you shine, Cause I know you are a Stargirl ❞ ❪ l... More

Stargirl.
ACT ONE. Welcome to Hawkins
01. The Vanishing of Will
02. Panty Franny
03. Do You Copy?
04. Maple Street Weirdo
05. Stupid Failed Plan.
06. Friends
07. Stargirl and Starboy
08. Confession
09. The Flea
10. First Blood
11. Bathtub
12. Upside Down
ACT TWO. Dig Dug
13. Dear, El.
14. Mad Max
15. Treat or Freak
16. Pollywog
17. Wise of Will
18. Dig Dug
19. Spying
20. Reunion
21. Lanny.
ACT THREE. Poor Billy
22. Suzie?
23. Mall Rats
24. The Missing Lifeguard
25. He Looks Normal?
26. Oh No!
27. Can't Loose Her Again!
28. Satan's Baby
ACT FOUR. Wake Up Max.
30. First Time You Called Me That
31. Creature With Great Power
32. Never Believe You
33. Running Up That Hill
34. Missed This
35. Dive
36. What She Found
37. War Zone
38. We Almost Made It.

29. Deal with God.

2K 55 24
By cIeopatrasss

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 8. the battle of starcourt . ▬▬▬▬▬▬
꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ STARGIRL, a stranger things fanfiction

Eleven winced in pain and sobbed as Franny held her hand tightly. Something moves between the skin on her leg. "There's something in there."

"Keep her talking. Keep her awake okay?" Jonathan told them as he got up and ran to a food place grabbing a knife and a few other items.

"Hey. Come on stay awake. Stay awake, turn her on this side, this side." Mike told Franny and they turned her. Robin said some things as they watched in confusion.

"Robin. Not helping." Franny told her as she nodded. "Right. Yeah. Sorry." She smiled before getting to her knees leaning next to Kirby.

Jonathan ran back to them handing Franny the spoon and placing it in El's mouth. Jonathan hovers the tip of the knife over her wound. He looks to the others who looked at him panicking.

Eleven screamed in pain as the others watched in horror. Jonathan placed his gloved hands in her leg as they all cringed and groaned.

Eleven screamed for Jonathan to stop. "I can do it." She grunted. She sat up before using her hands to take out the creature inside of her wound. The glass behind them shatters as Lucas held onto Franny covering her if any glass got to her.

She threw the creature away as it crawls it was squished beneath a shoe. The kids looked up to see, some of the kid's parents.

Paola rushed to her kids. "Are you girls okay?" Paola asked kissing their heads as she hugged them tightly. Kirby had blood and puke on her uniform as Franny had some of El's blood on her shirt.

They both nodded. Hopper helped everyone El up taking her to the fountain. Mike explained about everything that was happening.

"Yoo-Hoo!" Murray waved the papers of the map in the air. They placed down the papers as Murray explained everything. "Maybe 50 feet or so..." Murray trailed off.

"More like 500." Erica corrected. Murray looked at her with his mouth hung open. "What you're just gonna waltz in there like it's commie Disneyland or some?" She placed her hands on her hips. Erica explained everything to Murray and he looked annoyed.

They started setting a plan.

Paola and Hopper talked to each other and they talked to Kirby about their relationship.

"My battery's low, but... I'm okay." El started as Hopper, Paola, Franny, and Kirby sat around them. "I can fight." She looked to Hopper.

"Better than any of us." Hopper smiled to her. "I need you guys safe." Hopper looked to all of them. "I love all of you. I love your mom so much." Hopper turned for Franny as Paola held his hand. Kirby and Franny smiled to him.

"I love both of you. Even if you guys aren't my kids. I'll still love you." Hopper kissed Eleven, Franny, and Kirby's heads before Mike called them. They all hugged Hopper as he hugged them back.

They all walked to Nancy's car as the parents looked to them. Max opened the door for El to lay down on. Nancy tried to turn on the car. Franny looked around at her. The engine sputters.

"What's wrong?" Jonathan asked as Nancy tried to turn on the car again. "I don't... I don't know." Nancy replied. Franny watched her worriedly. "You can't be serious. Come on!" She called out banging on the steering wheel.

"Didn't your mom just buy this car?" Lucas asked furrowing his brows. Nancy nodded. "Yes. I'm sure it's fine." Franny looked to Max in the backseat. "Did you leave the lights on?" Will asked her. "No."

"Do we have gas?" Franny asked. "Yes!" Nancy yelled. The car sputters once more. She roared out. "Pop the hood," Jonathan told her as he got out of the car.

She popped the hood as Nancy climbed out. Franny and the others heard the car engine revving. Franny looked out the window.

It was Billy.

Nancy bangs on the window, making them jolt. "Get out! Come on!" Nancy opened the door as Jonathan opened the back door for Max and Mike to help El.

"Back her to the mall! Go!" The two usher the kids back into the mall. "Hurry! Go!" Jonathan called out.

"Scoops Troop, do you copy?" Mike called out from the radio. He kept repeating the same thing until they responded. Lucas practiced shooting his slingshot. Franny kept lighting her lighter.

"Hey, guys," Nancy called out. They turned to look at her. "Come help me with this." She pointed to the car, as they all walked to help her.

They all tried to push the car but it wouldn't move. It crashes a few inches to the counter.

"Let me try." Franny shook her head. "No. You're not fully recharged yet, El. It won't work." She limps closer to her. She sighed, "I can do it." Mike looked to Franny as they both sighed.

Moments later they all stood behind Eleven who had her hand strained out. The car doesn't move as her hand starts to waver. Blood drips from her nose.

She turned back to them. Eleven sighed, "I can't." Franny nodded. Mike looked to polls where he thought of something. He handed one to Franny.

"What's this for?" Franny asked furrowing her brows. "Physics." He smiled handing another one to Lucas. Franny walked to the car where she waited for the others.

They all settled their polls where under the car where they pushed. The car was pushed to the side. "All right, great." Next, they placed the bottom of the poll onto the car as they pushed it to the ground.

"Told you. Physics." Mike panted. They all hopped down.

Lucas extended his hand to help Franny get down. She took it gracefully as he helped her down. "Thanks." She smiled. He nodded with bright eyes.

"Franny help me with this," Nancy asked her as Franny looked to Nancy to help her pop the hood. "There. Did it work?" She asked. Nancy nodded.

Will touched the back of his neck, "Will, what's wrong." Will looked back to her. "It's him," Will told her. Franny's eyes widened. "Nancy!" Mike called.

Lucas grabbed Franny's hand quickly as they hid behind the car. Franny's breaths could be heard quietly as the glass broke. She gulped. Lucas grabbed her hand as she clasped it. She was biting her bottom lip as the Mind Flayer's screeching can be heard.

Dustin could be heard distorted from the Walkie as they hid behind the car. Franny had panicked breathing as she hugged her knees to her chest.

More roaring came from the Mind Flayer. "Lucas. Do something. Please." Franny whispered as she looked at Lucas her lip quivering.

"Not yet." He whispered back to her. She nodded as they waited for a while. Jonathan peeled over the car looking at the Mind Flayer.

Lucas took a quick peek over the car and grabs his slingshot. "Now," Lucas told her as he grabbed a rock from his pocket. Lucas stood up and shifted his aim to a ballon where it pops.

He went back down quickly. Jonathan watched it. "Go!" Jonathan repeated as they jumped over the counter and fled from the kitchen. Franny grabbed Lucas' hand as they rushes up the stairs.

They sprinted out the entrance as Jonathan placed the ignition cable into the car. Franny noticed the lights of Billy's car as his engine was revving. Jonathan got in the car as Franny, Lucas, and Will watched in terror.

"Come on!" Jonathan called out as Nancy fired gunshots at Billy's Camaro. "Jonathan we got to go!" Lucas yelled out as the car came closer. Nancy kept firing the gun.

Nancy ducks as they all watched in terror. Just before the car hits her a car hit Billy's sending it skidding away. Nancy stood up as the Camaro caught fire. Nancy got in as the car started.

"Get in!" She called out to Robin, Kirby, and Steve. They rushed to the back of the car as they sped off. The Mind Flayer crushed the yellow car as it chased after them.

A voice came out of the Walkie.

"Dusty-bun, you copy?"  It was Suzie.

"She's real?" Franny muttered. The conversation between Dustin and Suzie kept going before Dustin started singing. "Never-ending story?" 

Franny and the others squint confusedly. "Are they feral?" Kirby muttered. Franny looked to Kirby as they laughed. The monster stopped chasing the car.

"It's turning around," Steve told them. Nancy looked at them. "The monsters turning around!" Kirby yelled out. "Maybe we wore it out," Lucas added. Jonathan shook his head as he turned around the car.

They chased after the Mind Flayer as it leads them back to the mall. Jonathan stops right next to the entrance.

"Grab the fireworks. Hurry!" Franny called out as they grabbed all of them and rushed upstairs quietly as the Mind Flayer couldn't spot them.

Franny had her lighter in her pocket still. "There should be extra lighters in the bottom," Franny told them as they all nodded. They watched as Billy brought out Eleven and placed her on the ground.

Franny and Lucas lighted one of the fireworks. They looked at each other as they nodded before they both threw it to the Mind Flayer.

"Flay this, you ugly piece of shit!" Lucas called out as he threw another firework at the Mind Flayer. The monster recoils as more fireworks exploded at the Mind Flayer.

More fireworks were thrown by Nancy, Jonathan, Kirby, Robin, Will, and Steve. Franny and the others threw more fireworks as the Mind Flayer kept jolting back in pain.

Billy grimness in pain as the Mind Flayer screeches in pain. "We're almost out!" Will called out. Franny looked to Lucas as she lit another firework. Lucas grabbed another one as he lit it and they threw in in sync.

"Lucas." Franny looked to Satan's Baby as she grabbed her lighter as Lucas held it as she waited for Nancy and the others to throw the other fireworks.

"Light it," Lucas told her as she nodded. She lit it before the gate could be closed, Lucas threw the Satan's Baby as it exploded. Lucas grabbed onto Franny's hand as they watched the Mind Flayer look at El and Billy.

"It's gonna kill him." Franny looked to Lucas.  She was right. The Mind Flayer was dead.

It was over.

They all rushed downstairs to the rest of the group. Franny rushed to Max and El. Eleven and Franny pulled Max into their arms.

They all left the mall as ambulances gathered around the mall. Lucas and Franny waited in an ambulance as fire and smoke were around the mall.

Paola spotted her kids wrapped in blankets. She rushed to Franny who had her head on Lucas' shoulder. "Franny," Paola whispered. Franny looked up and jumped into her mother's arms.

"Where Hop?" Franny asked. Paola looked into her daughter's eyes as tears filled her's. "No. What are you gonna tell El?" Franny replied. "I told Joyce to take her. She agreed." Paola told her as she nodded. Paola left to go find Kirby who was with Robin.

"So it's over?" Franny asked Lucas.

"It's over."

𓆩♡𓆪

Three months later, the Byers were moving to California. They helped them pack. Franny, Lucas, and Dustin were in the living room packing.

"Turn around. Look at you see." Lucas and Franny sang the song Dustin sang with Suzie. Dustin looked at them annoyed. "In her face, the mirror of your dreams..." They both kept singing as Dustin watched.

"Rhymes that keep their secrets..." They turned to Dustin. "Will unfold behind the clouds."

"Did we sing that right? Is it unfolding behind the clouds or..." Franny asked. "Yeah, but your butchering it, so could you guys please stop?" Dustin asked as Franny and Lucas looked back at each other as they kept singing.

"Join in Dusty-Bun." Lucas gave a kiss to Dustin as Franny laughed. "Yeah, come on!"

"You two are so funny you should be on Carson." The three kept talking as they kept singing. "Turn around."

Lucas used his fingers to point to Dustin as he snapped then moved his hand down his chest. They kept singing as Dustin flipped them off. Lucas and Franny clapped.

"Shut up you guys," Dustin told them as he kept packing things as they kept singing. "Okay, fine. I'm done with this box anyways." Franny replied as she got up and placed the box in the moving trailer.

Everyone came out as they took turns hugging and saying goodbye. Franny cried into Will and Eleven's arms. "Be safe okay? Don't let anyone bully you guys." Franny smiled at El as she nodded. "Should I take the comic with me everywhere I go?" El asked.

"Not everywhere. I don't want you losing it." Franny laughed as she nodded. "Bye, Will. I love you." She smiled at him as he cried.

Jonathan got in his car as Franny walked Will to his car. "Bye." Franny smiled as she shut the door. They all watched as they drove away.

Franny sighed watching her best friends drive away. They all got on their bikes and rode off from the Byers' house.

"Wanna come with me and Dustin to give Erica the donation box?" Lucas asked Franny as they biked to the city. She nodded. "Sure."

They arrived at Lucas' house where Dustin was with the donation box where it had Will's D&D game. They gave her their donation box. "It was fun while it lasted." Franny smiled at Erica.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 324 31
***Completed until season 5*** In which, Rudy Harrington, younger brother of Steve Harrington, falls madly in love with one of the new girls from Cal...
67.5K 1.5K 31
Max Mayfield x fem OC season 2 - ✅ season 3 - ✅ season 4 - ✅ season 5 -
70K 1.3K 66
"ILL BE SUMMER SUN FOR YOU FOREVER." stranger things s1-4 season 1: completed season 2: completed season 3: completed season 4: completed steve harr...
23.6K 456 19
COMPLETED UNTIL SEASON FIVE! "Young lovers with their legs tied up in knots" [SEASON THREE-FIVE] mike wheeler x fem!oc