Don't blame me

By thisbitchcinderella

[On hold till I get better] 4 years ago Four didn't just left his absuive father, he left his little sister. ... More

introduction
choosing ceremony-one
Training-two
Wounds can heal-three
jealous-four
Not all men-five
Party with obstacles-six
first true kiss-seven
Pray-eight
the fence-ten
confessing-eleven
first-twelve
jealous, Daisy?-thirteen
infirmary-fourteen
beaten up-fifteen
war games-sixteen
vistors day-seventeen
Explanations-eighteen
Siblings-nineteen
tears and kisses-twenty
Announcement
Announcement

Stay as duo-nine

1.2K 24 0
By thisbitchcinderella

The next morning I woke up it wasn't because of Tobias and Eric's sensible way to wake us up instead it was because I had a nightmare.

My whole body was sweating and I was panting.

"Shoot. That felt real." I mumbled not knowing that Eric and Four stood in the room. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and grabbed under the bed to grab my clothes.

"HOLY SHIT!" I cursed as I saw my brother and this cold-ass bitch standing inside the room.

"EVERYONE! Wake up! Today we'll meet together in the canteen and make a little trip!" Eric yelled ignoring me and walking out.

I changed into comfortable clothes before I brushed my teeth and hair.

"Pan? Could you help me with my hair? It's stuck in my necklace." Peter instantly walked into the bathroom and helped me with my hair.
"So how's it going with you and the girl?" I asked curious but annoyed at the same time.

"She has a boyfriend. I just found out yesterday." He told me slightly embarrassed.

"Hey. It's cool. The same happened to me!" I smiled at him through the dirty mirror.
"Seems like the universe is trying to tell us that we better stay a duo. Well of course Uriah and the girls don't count."

"Let's get breakfast and try to forget them. Alright flower power?" He ask and held his hand out.

I took it and nodded, "Of course Peter Pan." We walked into the canteen hand in hand laughing about shit the other said.

This day it wasn't that everyone sat at a different table. All the initiates sat at one with our trainers.
Oh and not to forget Emily *eye roll*

The only free seats were next to our instructors. Peter sat next to Marlene and I was opposite him next to Eric, unfortunately.

"Oh, I should tell you from Zeke that yesterday there was a woman around forty who said she wanted to see you. She had a Spanish accent." Peter said with a full mouth.

"Peter. How often? Don't speak with your mouth full." I rolled my eyes playfully and Peter swallowed his food.

"Now do you have an idea who it could've been?" He asked and I thought about it.

"Maybe my tía. But she's in Erudite so I don't get why she would come here." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I knew you are a Latina!" Peter shrieked, "I noticed your small accent on the first day." He said proudly.

"Well, I grew up with Spanish. The only person who can't speak Spanish is my father and that was quite useful so we could talk in Spanish about things he shouldn't know."

"So do you know where we're going today?" He asked like I knew something well I had a speculation.

"Maybe on the fence. Zeke told me they would go every year with the newbies to the fence. I don't hope they do." I cringed at the height of the fence and my nose wrinkled.

"Why? I would like to see what's outside of the fence." Peter told me daydreaming.

"Certainly not your soulmate! Because who would like to have a soulmate who doesn't have manners?" I teased him sticking out my tongue.

"You're rude!" He said in a British accent.

"Amity. Behind the fence are amity farms." I told him expertly, "I visited them often with my father. My best friend Valerie is born amity."

"You have other friends than me and the others?" He asked holding a hand to his chest.

"Peter. She's a horse. But my other best friend Layla is amity." I told him.

"Is the horse at least pretty?" He asked still faking his hurt.

"Yeah, she's a Lipizzan." He looked at me not understanding, "She's white. Her fur is white." I told him rolling my eyes.

"Well, why don't you like the fence?" He asked bringing back the topic.

"I just don't like heights very much. I have a little thing and that's why I don't like it." My shoulders shrug and I didn't look at Peter.

"C'mon, bub! Tell me why...." he pouted and I giggled.

"Just reminds me of a bad year," I told him honestly and he looked satisfied that I trusted him.

"So...does the Erudite in you think that there are monsters outside the fence?" He asked swallowing his food.

"I don't think monsters exist. Well, people can be sometimes monsters too when they hurt someone." I said my suspicion and Peter looked confused, "When people hurt someone with their actions they sometimes seem like monsters."

"Well yes. But you said it like you know a lot of monsters." He said and put his hand on the table.

"Yeah seems like it," I mumbled putting the tray away from me.

"Daisy you ate half a scrambled egg. You sure that's enough for you?" He asked and I nodded hesitantly.

"Now can you tell me what Zeke told you about the woman?" I asked after a minute of uncomfortable silence.

"Well, apparently a boy named Aries.Ariel...Air...doesn't matter is sick." I chuckled at his attempt to remember the name.

"You mean Ares, like the Greek god. Yeah, he's my half-brother. I was the one who named him."

"You have a half-brother?" Peter shrieked.

"Yes. He's 4. Shortly after my brother left my father had a lot of one-night stands. One with our neighbor and she didn't want him. I took him brought him to my tía and then she and I practically raised him. He doesn't see me as a sister. More like his second mamá." I told him smiling at the reminder of my little brother.

"You raised a child at 14? I didn't even like my big siblings. And my little sister!" He laughed hard and I chuckled with him.

"Well, I just like children. And Ares is the sweetest boy I've ever seen. Maybe I get to see him anytime soon." I hoped loud.

"Visitors Day is in one week!" My brother yelled over even though he sits beside us.

"Oh no...I have to see my little sister again?!" Peter did as if he was sinking into the floor.

"Don't act like that Pan. She certainly is a cute little girl." I kicked his knee and he sat straight again.

"Yeah and the perfect child!" Peter rolled his eyes.

"Oh is my baby jealous?" I said as if I was speaking to a baby and he laughed sarcastically.

"I. Am. Not!" He explains himself and crossed his arms.
"And I could say the same to you about Emily you always squint over to her when you think I'm not looking." He spoke and our instructors looked at us.

"Yeah like I want to be stupid and blonde," I said doing the same he did rolling my eyes and crossing my arms.

"Oh, you want to be blonde because boys dig blondes." Peter teased.

"Ohhh so we're going there? Well, girls dig six-packs! Something you don't have!"

"I have a six-pack!" Peter complained.

"Daisy you don't need to be embarrassed everyone says I look pretty and I'm prettier than you that's no question," Emily says in her high-pitched voice.

I stood up and walked out of the canteen and into the pit.
"I look prettier than you!" I mocked Emily's voice as I sat down where the meeting point was.

"No Eric! She's not overreacting!" I heard a distant voice I recognized as my brother.
"She has problems with someone telling her she's not pretty! So tell your little girlfriend to fuck off and never talk to my sister like that again!"

"You don't get to talk to me like that, Four!" Eric hissed at my brother but Tobi took him by his collar and pointed his finger in Eric's face.

"And you don't get to talk like that to my sister. She's been through enough. And she still goes through some." My brother let Eric go and walked over to me.

"Are you good?" He asked me in a voice full of sympathy.

"Tobstar.. stop looking at me like I'm some hurt little girl. I'm good. Really!"

"Daisy Evelyn Eaton. I swear to god stop saying you're okay when I know that you aren't!" He whisper-yelled at me and I flinched. Tobi saw it and hugged me, "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to scare you!" He kissed my hair and stroke my back, "In a few weeks you'll be dauntless. And then no one can stop you!" He mumbled in my hair and I smiled.

After 3 minutes Tobi let go and walked off to the boy with blonde hair and those cold blue eyes.

"Isn't that my favorite Flower!" I heard a deep voice and turned to see Uriah.

"URI!" I shrieked and ran to him. We didn't see each other since the day I kissed Eric. The day I made a total mistake. The day when I fell for my instructor. The day when I felt like I was safe but wasn't. The day.

"How are you, Dais?" He asked me grabbing my shoulder and pulling me away to examine my face.
"You don't look hurt so I guess your fights start today or tomorrow."

"Maybe you are Erudite after all." I joked and he faked a smile. I know when people fake smiles.

"Let's go sit over there so the others see us when they walk in." He pointed to a rock beside the one where our instructors sat.

Uriah sat down and we talked a bit.
"So what do you think will happen to Edward?" He suddenly asks and my head snaps from the ground to Uriah.

"What do you mean?" I asked in a hushed voice.

"Well, every year there's one killing attempt if not even more," Uriah answered and I was shocked.

"So it could be that Edward dies tomorrow and the next is me?" My voice was high-pitched with a lot of voice cracks.

Eric stood in front of us with crossed arms and looked us up and down.

"What can we do for you, sir?" I asked in a monotone.

"Watch your mouth, Stiff!" He warned us and I rolled my eyes looking back to Uriah.

"So I heard Zeke finally dared to ask Shauna out." I squeaked and Uriah instantly too.

"Yesss! It took him 3 years!" He rolled his eyes at his big brothers behaving.

"Everyone! To the train station!" Eric yelled at us annoyed and we all followed our instructors to the roof.

"Why is Emily coming again?" My eyes rolled as a reflex.

"She works at the fence so she's showing us 'around'," Uriah answered my question as we both walked over to our friends.

"All ready to jump on the train?" Marlene asked excited as the train arrived at full speed.

We didn't have time to answer as we all ran.

My friends were in the train wreck as I grabbed the handle and pulled myself inside.

"You're slow today." Peter teases and I looked at him with a raised brow.

We were in the first wreck which meant we were with my brother and Eric who did a challenge who was better.

"Just not in the mood. And honestly, I don't wanna go with that bitch to the fence. My head tells me she's gonna throw me over the edge and then poof! I'm dead!" I said loud enough so Eric and Tobi could hear me.

"Still scared of heights?" he asked and I nodded.

"Since that day," I said kinda annoyed at myself.

Uriah looked outside and gasped, "I never went this far before."

"Really?" My voice sounded shocked and I raised my eyebrows.

"What? You went here before?"

"Well yes. After school. Ares loved it here and Caleb too so we went here." I shrugged my shoulders as if it would be natural.

"And you're sure that this Caleb boy wasn't your boyfriend?" Peter looked at me as if I was a heartbreaker.

"Yeah. I'm a hundred percent sure." We jumped off the train and waited till we were in one big group again.

Please vote and comment

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•

[Edited: 22nd september 2022]

Please tell me if you see any grammatical or spelling errors

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 291 25
What happens when two twins switch from Erudite to Dauntless? Will they be able to stay united? Or will the change tear them apart? Will they be able...
3.9K 101 17
This story, follows the sixteen year old daughter of now Dauntless leader, Eric. A young woman, confused, trying to decide where she belongs while li...
3.5K 53 11
Eris Eaton, daughter of Marcus Eaton. Four's only sister and Marcus' favorite punching bag. Her punishments were always worse than Four's were but wh...
6.5K 67 36
Valkyrie Eaton, Four's sister joined a new faction after being in Erudite hell yeah she's smart and wise but her father wanted her to reunite with he...