celebrity one shots

By jessicaslovesickmess

a bunch of oneshots and imagines [Requests open] [𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜] More

Show and Tell, SS
Period Problems, JL
Cherry chapstick,SP
playing favourites, SP
Little miss famous, HBC
dancing, OC & SP
Stepmom and her friend,SP&JL
Proffesor,OC
bunny, OC
Need to pee,LG
lay here,SN
Strap, LR
Mommy,LR
Clouds, SN
The interview, SN
making mommy proud, OC&SN
that used to be me, JL&SN
unfortunately not an update
Say anything, CM
Sandra's interview,SB
coffee, CB
poet name Sarah,SP
crush,SS
until we meet again, HM
downstairs,CB
His Cheerleader, LB
night night,SN
Teachers pet, OC
Visit, KM
forever, SP
why do you cry?, CM&SN pt2
moving, SP
With your ghost, SP
cheated, HM
Dreams, SN
Lookalike, SN&CM
You will hurt,you will heal,LB
Home,JI
His twin, LB
First love,LB
A renewal of vows, MF&SN
October seventh, MP
Happy Birthday, Madonna
24 hours, HM
In writing, Michelle Pfeiffer
Over the phone, Madonna
Daughter to father, LB&SN
His wife, LB&SN
You belong with me, TP
Dream?,FM
In the park,SN
Are you okay?, MF
Family introduction- LDR
my sisters friend, Madonna

Goodbye, KM

399 12 0
By jessicaslovesickmess

Warnings: angst, internalized homophobia
Kate Mulgrew

"Y/n!" my name was screamed pausing my movements momentarily "what? you made it perfectly clear you're not gay but you'd gladly eat me out!" yelling as I turned to face the woman salty tears streaming down my face "it's not like that" Kate tried to reason "no of course not'' I dryly chuckled.

"I keep flicking my mind through everything and all I can think is that I love, loved you enough to lose myself completely" my voice wavered as I stood strong "don't say that" Kate mumbled "don't say what? the fact I was so utterly in love with you that I can't recognize myself anymore" I stated with a huff.

I could see the battle between Kate's eyes as clear as glass her inner turmoil showing but anger clouded my vision although I couldn't really be mad, never all she needed to do was smile and I'd crumble to nothing at her feet. This was my chance if I didn't leave now I knew I never would, Kate had this internalized homophobia holding her back my hand had been dropped awkwardly to my side on multiple occasions not thinking much until I realised.

"What if I were a man?" she looked like a lost child and maybe we all are but for now I needed answers "huh?" playing dumb "if I were a man...you'd hold my hand yes?" she only nodded lightly "and now if I were a man you'd kiss me like it was just the two of us right?" my lip trembled "yes" she muttered softly.

"Kate I understand you grew up differently than I but who cares what anyone else thinks" I spoke clearly as I made my way towards her "sometimes it's best not to care" I mumbled before lightly kissing her soft lips but only she didn't kiss back. My heart shattered not because she didn't kiss back but because this is no longer in our cards this is too late we'll never work again. "I geuss this is goodbye" stepping back, "I think so" Kate responded lowly tears welling in her blue eyes "goodbye Katie" no more tears I thought as I turned walking away missing the little "goodbye Y/n my love" that she mumbled succumbing to her own heartbreak.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 75 12
One shot collections with beautiful ladies 😉 *Requests are open*
434K 15.4K 128
"𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐭, 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧' 𝐭𝐚 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.. 𝐘𝐞𝐫 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐞�...
14.8K 572 31
𝐑𝐞-𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈 �...
295K 3.7K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)