making mommy proud, OC&SN

warning: pretty much fluff, Olivia was a teen mom and Ed is your step dad, your lover is Stevie Nicks, reader is in their early thirties (this is rushed and isn't proofread)

Both your mother and yourself were on the red carpet when a certain someone had taken your attention leaving your mother on her own with a kiss the apple of her cheek. ''Olivia what do you think of Y/n's latest album?'' ''I think it's amazing and I think her muse is pretty awesome too'' Olivia answered turning to face your direction, seeing your hands entwined with your lovers brought a smile to her face. ''Really? who's her muse?'' somebody else asked ''I'm sorry but I can't say, it's up to them'' Olivia smiled shrugging her shoulders.

''What about her movie, didn't Stevie Nicks make an appearance as her lover, what do you think about that?'' ''well the movie is beautiful and yes Stevie made an appearance, she makes me so proud'' still smiling as she saw you making your way back.''Looking back do you have any regrets?'' ''no I don't, everything happens for a reason sure I may of had her young but look at us now" she turned to you ''hey baby'' Olivia whispered kissing your head ''mom'' you groaned a slight blush of embarrassment being known on your cheeks ''am I embarrassing you?'' your mother teased ''very'' teasing back, you giggled when she poked your side.

''I love you egg'' Olivia whispered before your step-father joined in ''hey sprout'' ruffling your hair pulling you into a hug ''I think you will win'' he admitted ''doubt it I bet you a shot of Vodka Del Rey will win'' ''deal'' he shook your hand walking inside.

''And artist of the year goes to.....Y/n Colman'' Sandra Bullock said into the mic walking on the stage amongst all the cheers you heard your mother scream ''that's my baby!'' causing the crowd to laugh and you to cover your face in embarrassment ''I love you too mom'' you whispered into the mic. Breathing out you look to the crowd award in hand you began your speech ''I have so many thanks to give to my mom and dad, to my fans and wow it's crazy honestly standing up here'' you giggled shifting foot.

''To Stevie you're amazing and I love you-''. You paused realising what you said but trying to play it cool ''to my friends and family thank you but most of all my dad thank you for putting up with me for the past what twenty years and I owe that shot because I truly thought Lana would win, okay have a goodnight everyone stay safe'' you waved blowing a kiss before heading back to your seat ''so you love me huh?'' Stevie cockily asked ''something like that'' leaning in to kiss her ''I love you too'' as your lips met.