downstairs,CB

Warnings:smut, Cate Blanchett

"Hey Sandy, have anymore of that wine I like?" Cate had asked your mother.

"Hm oh yeah! but it's in the fridge downstairs, get Y/n to show you I think she might know where it is!" your mother waved Cate off from her spot beside your father at the grill. Intent on making your father regret his existence trying to make the perfect burger.

Before you knew it you were being dragged by the wrist and into the glass sliding door "Catie where are we going?" you asked giggling into the empty downstairs.

She just held the back of your neck bringing her lips up to your ear, "I just found the best excuse for us to sneak off dear, you're meant to be showing me where the wine is baby, okay?".

You only nodded yelping as she lifted you onto the counter, raising your skirt up your thighs Cate pulled your panties down as you began thrusting your bare count against the older blonde's hips.

Trying to be quick Cate wasted no time shoving two fingers into your dripping hole, watching in delight as your lips parted letting out a melody of whines. She went slow at first letting you adjust before picking up speed as you had become more comfortable. Your orgasm was approaching fast, your hands tugging her hair.

"I-I'm c-close mommy!" you moaned "cum for me baby"

Your mother remained clueless as both you and Cate exited the downstairs, you in your dishevelled state and Cate with her cum coated fingers in her mouth. Unknowingly allowing the both of you to keep sneaking off.