Bad boy is in love with me

By kookiebunnyandbear24

A loud sound of a slap could be heard in the college cafeteria. "How dare you....to do this to me...huh...do... More

Author's note
First meet
Dashi run run run
So it begins
Obsession
Escape
Got you
Missed me
Betrayal.
Bad boy's diary
Mysterious boy
His kookie (slightly mature)
who are you ?
The reconcile
Pretend
Fate
Namjoon's truth untold part -1
Namjoon's untold truth part -2
Why ??
Unexpected ??
Tingling โค๏ธ
Disappear
I always wanted you
Intense danger
Priority
Never be the same
Gave up
Let it go
Being friendly
Dilemma
Boyfriends??
A tease
Condoms and lube
Stay in the lane
just friends nothing else
Turns of event like that
Worried
Regret
Wishes
Falling again
Meant to be
Let me in
Lovers 18+
Mist
what you desire for
Devour you ยฎ 18+
Painless love is a myth
Unless
Not him
Messed up or ?
Surprise.... surprise

Enemy

4.7K 205 93
By kookiebunnyandbear24

Jimin shook his head "he always knew about it tae... actually he is the one who sent you there...that man was not my uncle...he was jungkook's uncle."

Taehyung got shocked after listening that he turned his head to jungkook in the search of some explanation but he didn't find any.

"Enough jimin you spoked enough....now you can leave.." jungkook stopped jimin to speak anything further.

"Don't you dare to stop him...i want to know the truth...what are you all hiding from me..tell me " he grab jungkook's coller but other just jerk his hand.

"You didn't need to know...just bare with all this for one year then you will be a free soul like before...and no one will be bother you again." Jungkook said with a glint of sadness...he was looking like a rock from outside but inside he was weak.

"And you all thankyou for attending our wedding...now you all can leave.." jungkook said and a sobbing jimin and sope left from there.

"Meena..." Jungkook call his maid.

"Yes..sir " a maid came.

"Take mr.Jeon Taehyung to his room." Maid nodded her head.

Jeon Taehyung it felt like a sharp slap on his cheek to Taehyung but he gulped his anger and follow the maid to his room.

Taehyung was enter in his new bedroom.. it was all of his liking.
Bright colours wall a combination of his favourite colour purple and light green.

Furniture was modern and sober just like he always liked.

And in the corner some white lily flowers was in a vase....(beautiful) Taehyung thought.

He went near the vase and touched the fragile flowers."I wish my life was also like these flowers.....Small but beautiful..."  He sigh " i never thought my life would turned out like this...i never thought i will live my life like it's borrowed from someone...and that someone is ruining my life for his pleasure..."

His eyes got red at the thought of jungkook " i swear jungkook i never let you fulfill your disgusted wish from me....i hate you jungkook ..... I hate you."

Taehyung got in bathroom and take a long shower to cool down his head after that he slept.

His sleep got disturbed when he heard unlocking sound of his door...he was asleep but his mind was alert.

He got up in haste..his eyes widen when jungkook entered in his room. " Oh so he want to celebrate his wedding night... scoundrel" Taehyung thought and cover himself fully in duvet.

Jungkook's eyes smile at other's action...he shook his head..and proceed to enter in the room.

"Just stay there...i know your intentions are not pure....you don't know i learn karate in America...i can give you a hand chop...and you will be faint." Taehyung said scaredy.

Jungkook chuckled in amusement and came towards him.."really " Taehyung nodded his head ...jungkook lean at other's ear "i dare you...do it."

Taehyung gulped at the intimacy.

He pushed Jungkook harshly but i went in vain when other didn't budge a inch " oh gosh how strong he is...oh god Taehyung it's not the time to praise enemy...you idiot.." he shook his head.

Jungkook pull back..."why...what happened...where is your hand chop now.." he laughed.

Taehyung looked at him in rage.

"I know what are your intentions...you filthy man...but remember this...maybe you can force yourself on my body...but i will never love you."

Jungkook gritted his teeth "i know"

"So...what are you waiting for.....fulfill your disgusted desire...ruin me...make me broken from inside...touch me with your dirty hands."

Jungkook got angry and grab Taehyung's jaw..." I think you are to eager for this instead of me..." He said in rage "but too bad i am not in the mood...maybe some other time....and when now i see you from near you didn't look that tempted." He jerk his jaw .

Taehyung widen his eyes but jungkook went to his cabinet.

"What do you mean...i am not that tempted....see my figure...i have all the curves in the right places.." he turned round to show other his figure...."see my eyes" he come close to him and show him his eyes..."it's dark and deep like ocean..anyone was lucky to drown in it...see my lips.." he came more closer to other and pout his lips to show him his lips..."it's pink.. plumpy and soft...you will feel like heaven to kiss me ok....i am more than tempted "

Jungkook was at lost of the words...it was like he is in a daze...he got in the senses " are you inviting me to kiss you or try to seduce me to make love to you.."

Taehyung pulled back and try to cover himself with his two hands.

"Don't you dare....i was just....just ignore what i said....and just answer me...if you didn't wanted to do that so why do you came in my room."

"It's my room..." Taehyung got confused.

"Maid thought we will live in the same room coz in her eyes we are married...but... anyway...i came here to take my stuff...to another room.."

He started to collect clothes.... Taehyung didn't said anything just watching him collecting his clothes..

"Should I tell him to stay in this room and i will shift in another room...why should I...it's his fault not mine...it's his problem he is shifting to another room." Taehyung is stubborn for sure.

"You should eat something....you didn't eat anything till morning...it's not good for health...i told Meena to make kimchi fried rice for you...i know it's your favourite" jungkook said and left the room.

But Taehyung's heart did a flip at this comment.

"Why he being so nice...As far as I know him he is not that good......what are you thinking tae...he is not good ... He is very bad person.... because of him your brother went in coma and you had to leave the country.... don't go soft on him...it's all his drama...stay strong...you have to stay strong tae...you have to make him regret to ruin your life....he is your enemy tae...always remember that." Taehyung sigh and lay down on the bed.

________________

Hey dear readers why are you all too quite... please comment how do you like this chapter...it will motivate me.

Thankyou please enjoy and vote.

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️

True

Ewww

Very kind of you sir

🤭🤭🤭

Pics credit to the rightful owner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 4.4K 46
๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’…๐Ÿ“• ๐™ธ๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š›๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐šข... ๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐šŽ๐š... ๐™ฐ ๐š ๐šŽ๐š’๐š›๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๏ฟฝ...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. ๐Ÿ”ฅ** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
98.6K 4K 19
In which Jungkook is a homeless teenager, with no friends, no family, nobody...He felt alone. That was until he met Kim Taehyung...who changed his li...
44.5K 2.3K 18
Kim Taehyung.... A billionaire CEO with severe anger issues...He wants everything perfect just like him...but what happens when he finds his secretar...